Latest Leftist Insanity

April 19, 2017

The Huffington Post recently moved the PC football another couple of yards with an article calling for the right to vote to be taken away from white males for 20 or 30 years, and their wealth “redistributed,” to make the world fair. Nothing screams “fairness” like barring members of some demographic group you hate from having any say over their government or being allowed to keep the fruits of their own labor. It’s been the philosophy of power-mad dictators at least since the days of the Pharaoh. Problem is, after setting off the hoped-for Twit storm, HuffPo’s editors discovered that they couldn’t verify that the writer actually existed, so the post was yanked. But you can still read about it at the link.

One of the many logical flaws in the “progressive” PC movement is that in twisting themselves into pretzels to avoid offending anyone, they often inadvertently stick their heads up their rear ends and negate their own arguments. For instance, this “writer,” whomever it may be, couldn’t simply exempt “women” because that might offend transsexuals. So she used the term “persons in female-identifying bodies” (George Carlin would’ve loved that!)

So when she sent her stormtroopers to my door, I could just say, “I’m not a white male. I’m an African-American-identifying (see Rachel Dolezal), female-identifying person. Since I claim to feel black and female inside, you have to treat me as if I really were, and you can’t take away my voting rights or property.” If she argued that she could tell I was obviously a white male just by looking at me, I’d call her a racist and a transphobe and demand that she not be allowed to vote. See how this works? Hey, if you can’t keep female-identifying white males out of the ladies’ room, then you can’t keep them out of the voting booth. Don’t blame me, you invented these rules. I'm just taking advantage of the loopholes. Or in this case, the loopy-holes.

Please leave me a comment below. I read them!

• Sandra Hartle

04/21/2017 05:09 PM

I have two grown sons this insanity started when they graduated from high school, but not nearly as bad as it is now and I thought it was bad then. Clinton was in office at the time. All benefits he bragged about were for those who were not white, and if your mother actually worked forget about any help.

The funny part of it I am half Native American half French. My mother would have shot me for using it to my advantage. She raised me as an American and was adamant about it. So I would not let my children use it either. Now with 4 grandkids heading to college, I am afraid to have them present as all White. You see just as you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you shouldn't judge someone's birthrights by theirs. The further we get from the Native heritage in purity, the lighter we get as well.

I am 72 and the insanity I am witnessing isn't advancement, it is simply worthy of commitment. Not to promote the SJW theme park, but to protect the sane from the insane

Can someone tell me what those Islands China is building cost? I think it is time to build some of our own, send the liberals there and let them show us how great their utopia is. One caveat, they get no tax dollars from us once moved.

• Susan Ruth

04/21/2017 03:26 PM

Good one! Lololol

• Justin kimbrell

04/21/2017 03:12 PM

The funny thing is the link you posted to said article is in error. It does not open anything. I'm going to assume your referring to a comment someone left on the huff post website to a legitimate article that was removed for obvious reasons. Liberals don't feel this way. We want life liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all men and women. All colors and creeds. All sexual orientations. You preached at my church back when my parents believed they could make me believe in the sky god. At the time you said "Queens and faggots are not going to enter the kingdom of heaven. Only the righteous who follow the path of Jesus shall be allowed past those pearly gates". I have read all the bible. Studied it far more than I should have. Jesus said nothing about queers. He did have a lot of things to say about the money changers and evil men who use his father's name in their hateful deeds. Kinda like you. Owell good thing the bible and you have a lot in common. Your both full of shit. Ppl who are reading this all the way down at the end of the page. Plz don't take anything this liar and false teacher have to say for fact.

• TJ Boyd

04/21/2017 02:23 PM

LOL ... love your wisdom! It always amazes me as well that they twist issues to the point of being so far out there it makes you laugh, and that they are so short sighted they can't see what the come back and repercussions will be ...

• Larry Corsaro

04/21/2017 01:46 PM

Your Newsletters are the BEST. With Fox (Restructuring due to political correctness) They NEED YOU back more than ever. You make perfect sense in a world of Insanity. Best wishes from one of your MANY FANS.

Latest Leftist Insanity

April 19, 2017

Please leave me a comment below. I read them!

• Sandra Hartle