On The Show Today
Aug 05 2013
- New Threat from Al-Quaeda: Embassies closed over weekend by US, UK, France, and Germany, Yemen seems to be the source of the intelligence, Sunday was the 27th day of Ramadan - a very "holy" day,
- Muslims want to help pick the next Homeland Security Secretary
- FBI allows informants to commit crimes to get information
- FEC joins IRS in their criminal enterprise of targeting conservatives
- San Diego Mayor Bob Fillner starts his "treatment" today
FEATURED GUEST: GOV. DAVID PATERSON
Peter King, Charlie Rangel, and Ray Kelly
David Paterson is the former Governor of New York State.
EW JACKSON - JacksonForLG.com
EW Jackson is running for Lieutenant Governor in Virginia
E.W. Jackson served three years and was honorably discharged from the United States Marine Corps. After the Marines, he graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor (JD). While in law school, he was accepted into the Baptist ministry and studied theology at Harvard Divinity School. In 1997, he retired from his private law practice in order to devote full time to ministry. In recognition of his national ministry leadership, E.W. Jackson was consecrated a Bishop in 1998.
WILLIAM MURRAY - ReligiousFreedomCoalition.org
Syrian attacks on Christians
In 1963, America’s most famous atheist, Madalyn Murray O’Hair, won the landmark lawsuit filed on behalf of her son William, that effectively banned prayer in public schools.