On The Show Today
Nov 01 2013
- Medicare pays millions to dead patients, dead doctors
- Obamacare: only 6 people signed up first day and 248 the 2nd day, illegal subsidies for Congress and staff, employees and not just individuals will lose health care—51% estimated, many young people looking at rates and walking away, top hospitals and doctors won't take Obamacare insurance
- TX Court of Appeals says it's "OKAY" for adults to talk dirty to children on the internet---in the name of "free speech."
- NYC raises age of tobacco use to 21; studies show high prices deter smoking by teens; (Just raise age to 40 and charge $30 bucks a pack…that ought to do it)
- TX abortion laws upheld for now by Court of Appeals
ObamaCare and Abortion
Marjorie Dannenfelser, an original organizer of the Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List), is the organization's President. In this role, Marjorie directs the mission of SBA List and serves as its primary spokeswoman. Under her leadership, the organization has grown to more than 330,000 members nationwide. Since its founding, the organization’s connected political action committee, the nonpartisan Susan B. Anthony List Candidate Fund, has helped elect 90 pro-life candidates to the U.S. House of Representatives, 12 to the U.S. Senate and 13 to other statewide offices across the country.
Robert Davi studied opera as a young man, and always intended to make singing his career. An iconic screen presence, Davi worked with the biggest names in Hollywood, from Marlon Brando, Clint Eastwood, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Josh Brolin, Bruce Willis and James Franco, appeared in such iconic pop cultural movies as "Die Hard," "Showgirls," "The Goonies," and considered one of the top three Bond villains, Franz Sanchez, of all time in "License to Kill". His television credits are just as vast, starting with the hit NBC television series "Profiler" and continuing with "Stargate: Atlantis" and most recently "Criminal Minds". Now after 100 movies with remarkable diversity, hit television credits and his award winning directorial film debut ("The Dukes"), Davi is returning to his first love.
Lisa reviews "Underdogs," "Ender's Game," "Last Vegas," "Free Birds," and "The Dallas Buyer's Club"
Lisa is the Yahoo! Movies Film Critic, and is the Hollywood Insider for HGTV’s FrontDoor.com.