On The Show Today
Nov 14 2013
- Obamacare: dismal numbers released, 26,794 "selected" health plans on website, adding those from 15 state exchanges gives a total 106,185 people, MIT professor says current system rewards "lottery winners" of health and suggests more tax credits, "Obamacare girl" from website comes out, Senate Dems propose legislation to force insurance companies to sell old policies, NY Times calls Obama lies "incorrect promises," ACA has resulted in LESS competition for most of the states, CNN says Dems won't talk to them anymore about ObamaCare, fewer attempts than expected to hack Obamacare website
- Immigration bill not getting traction, teens try to hijack Boehner's breakfast, religious leaders meet with BO about immigration
- Tea Party PAC targets 87 GOP House members with vicious ads
- Oil production in US greater than imports
- Israel not being helped by Kerry's "3rd Intifada" comments
- Mark Wahlberg goes on tirade about actors whining how tough it is to "play" soldier
FEATURED GUEST: MICHAEL STEELE - SteeleForum.com
Michael Steele is a political analyst for MSNBC and is the Former Chairman of the Republican Party.
REP. MARK MEADOWS (NC-11) - Meadows.House.Gov
After working as a small business owner for 27 years, Representative Mark Meadows brings a business-style approach to Washington, D.C. He owned and sold a successful restaurant and built a development company. He serves on the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, Foreign Affairs, and Transportation and Infrastructure.
MICHELE BACHMANN - Bachmann.House.Gov
In 2006, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann became the first Republican woman to be elected to represent Minnesota in the U.S. House of Representatives. She sits on the House Committee on Financial Services and the House Permenent Select Committee on Intelligence.