On The Show Today
Jun 20 2013
- Immigration debate continues: Sessions challenges Zuckerberg, figures reveal that immigration bill would still leave 3.5 million illegals unable to be legalized - so what happens to them?, CBO says the bill will only reduce the number of illegals by 25%.
- IRS has to pay $70 million in bonuses
- Selling of Obamacare begins: 50 events in 18 states, the Independent Payment Advisory Board will decide about payments
- President Obama says he will focus on global warming and nukes
- Bill Ayers says Obama should be in prison for war crimes (And Ayers ought to be in prison for terrorism!)
FORMER AMBASSADOR JOHN BOLTON - aei.org
John R. Bolton, a diplomat and a lawyer, has spent many years in public service. From August 2005 to December 2006, he served as the U.S. permanent representative to the United Nations. From 2001 to 2005, he was under secretary of state for arms control and international security. At AEI, Ambassador Bolton's area of research is U.S. foreign and national security policy.
MARCIA CLARK - MarciaClarkBooks.com
Marcia's latest novel “Killer Ambition” is out now
Marcia Clark is a former Los Angeles deputy district attorney who was the lead prosecutor on the O. J. Simpson murder case. She cowrote a bestselling nonfiction book about the trial, WITHOUT A DOUBT, and is a frequent media commentator on legal issues. Now a special correspondent for ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, Clark covers high-profile trials, writes a column for the DAILY BEAST, and provides legal commentary for multiple shows on CNN/HLN, NBC, and ABC.
TED NUGENT AND KRIS KOENIG - DeadPatriotFilms.com
Second Amendment documentary “Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire” is out today
Ted Nugent appears in “Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire”
Kris Koenig is the producer/director of “Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire”