On The Show Today
Aug 19 2013
- ObamaCare: President Obama accuses GOP of trying to "gum up the works," calls health care a "right," is planning to make GOP seem responsible for ObamaCare's disasters, states Attorneys General point out mess of no background checks for ObamaCare "navigators" and the identity theft and fraud that is inevitable;
- Nanny Boy Bloomberg wants to fingerprint people in public housing
- 30% increase in people selling their food stamps for cash
- Egypt update: nuns marched through streets, churches burned, death toll rises, Saudis send cash to fight the Muslim Brotherhood
- Glenn Greenwald's partner held for 9 hours in the UK under their terrorism laws
Alan Wilson was elected South Carolina’s Fifty-First Attorney General on November 2, 2010 and took office on January 12, 2011 becoming the nation’s youngest Attorney General. This marks his third stint in the office. Previously, he served as a prosecution division intern under Charlie Condon and as an Assistant Attorney General under Henry McMaster. As South Carolina’s Attorney General, Wilson is the state’s chief prosecutor, chief securities officer, and the state’s chief legal counsel.
SEN. JIM INHOFE (OK) - Inhofe.Senate.Gov
White House Collusion with Campaign on Climate Change
U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) is a U.S. Army Veteran. He is the Ranking Member of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee and former Chairman and Ranking Member of the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.
COL. LEE ELLIS - LeeEllis.us
Lack of Leadership in Government is the source of Scandals and Failures
Col. Lee Ellis is retired US Air Force, was a Vietnam POW for five years along with Senator John McCain, and is now President and founder of Leadership Freedom® LLC, a leadership and team development consulting and coaching company, and FreedomStar Media™, a publishing company that provides leadership resources and training. His book “Leading with Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton” is out now.