On The Show Today
Aug 06 2013
- Drug Enforcement Agency is using intel on American citizens and covering up the trail of how it was obtained
- Closing of embassies: was it due to data from NSA or more conventional methods? -
- Nadal Hasan trial starts in Ft. Hood
- Washington Post sells to Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos for $250 million
- Reince Priebus says GOP won't do debates on NBC, CNN if Hillary films puff her before the election season
DAN BALZ - WashingtonPost.com
“Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America" is out today
Dan Balz is the Chief Correspondent at the Washington Post and bestselling coauthor of The Battle for America 2008. His latest book, “Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America” traces the highs and lows of the Obama presidency as well as the fractious Republican primary that laid the groundwork for one of the most crucial, contested elections of our time. Balz also includes most extensive post-election interview given by Mitt Romney.
FEATURED GUEST: MIKE ROGERS - MikeRogers.House.Gov
DEA spying on American Citizens, Drone Strikes this morning in Yemen
Mike has served Michigan’s Eighth Congressional District in Congress since 2001. In 2011, Mike was appointed as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and is a national leader on national security policy. He also serves on the Energy and Commerce Committee.
BOZ TCHIVIDIJAN - NetGrace.org
GRACE - Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment.
Boz Tchividjian is GRACE’s Founder & a Professor of Law at the Liberty University School of Law. The Mission of GRACE is to empower the Christian community through education and training to recognize and respond to the sin of child abuse.