On The Show Today
Nov 27 2013
- Obama goes to Hollywood and blames GOP for failure of Obamacare and anything else that has gone wrong
- Senate Dems worried about their elections in 2014, Dems now losing in CNN generic poll
- ObamaCare: Supreme Court to hear challenge to Obamacare's birth control mandate, Sebellius says "give us another chance"
- Iran says it will never stop enriching and claims US is lying about the deal
- Media moves: Lara Logan and producer from 60 Minutes "On Leave," Alec Baldwin dumped by MSNBC, Martin Bashir stays and gets a vacation
- IRS set to attack organizations that it's already been dealing with in a criminal way
- Congressman Trey Radel says he's being harassed in rehab, FL GOP Chair and FL Governor call for his resignation
CHARMAINE YOEST - AUL.org
Supreme Court to hear a challenge to ObamaCare's birth control mandate
Charmaine Yoest, Ph.D. is President & CEO of Americans United for Life (AUL), the first national pro-life organization in the nation, whose legal strategists have been involved in every pro-life case before the United States Supreme Court since Roe v. Wade.
ANTHONY KEARNS - AnthonyKearnsTenor.com
Tenor Anthony Kearns is the original founding member of the popular musical group, The Irish Tenors, with whom he has 5 PBS Specials and 10 CDs. When Kearns and the Irish Tenors first burst onto the scene, he was hailed by American critics as the "most likely... to achieve the level of tenor superstardom of Pavarotti."
CHUCK LOGAN - ChuckLogan.org
“Homefront” is out today
Chuck Logan is the author of "Homefront" from which the movie, which releases in theaters today, is based.