On The Show Today
Sep 12 2013
- Syria: expert says Syrian "moderates" aren't that moderate, author of report cited by John McCain making the case for war - Elizabeth O'Bagy - fired for resume inflation
- Russian President Vladmir Putin writes an op-ed for the NY Times
- Egypt forcing Christians to pay a tax to be Christian
- Humane Society backs bill in CA that would ban lead ammo, effectively ending hunting and fishing
- Speaker of the House John Boehner pulls funding bill
- Is the NSA giving raw info to Israel about US citizens?
KT MCFARLAND - KTMcFarland.com
Kathleen Troia “KT” McFarland is a national security commentator and columnist who appears weekly on a number of TV, online and national radio programs. Ms. McFarland held national security posts in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations, and received the Defense Department’s highest civilian award. She ran as a Republican candidate for the US Senate from New York in 2006.
His novel "Cross Roads" is out now in paperback
Wm. Paul Young was born a Canadian and raised among a Stone Age tribe by his missionary parents in the highlands of former New Guinea. He suffered great loss as a child and young adult and now enjoys the "wastefulness of grace" with his family in the Pacific Northwest.
SEN. RAND PAUL (KY) - Paul.Senate.Gov
Senator Rand Paul, M.D. is the junior senator from Kentucky. The son of congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul, he sits on the Energy and Natural Resources/Health, Education, Labor and Pensions/Homeland Security and Government Affairs/Small Business and Entrepreneurship committees.