Planned Parenthood's "investment"

January 16, 2018

In an interview this week, Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards touted the group’s outreach to teens via text chat services, promotional merchandise sold on Etsy.com, and training teens to be public speakers and pro-choice advocates. In one of the most sickeningly ironic word choices ever, she claimed one pregnant teen praised the nation’s biggest abortion chain as a “lifesaver.” No, it’s more like the opposite of that.

As a counter-view, one critic said that what Richards calls an “investment in people” (she means spending money to promote PP to teens, not buying and selling human body parts) is actually promoting a promiscuous lifestyle to teens rather than discouraging them from having sex, because the abortion mills have quotas to meet and those young pregnant women are just numbers to them.

I’m sorry if that sounds chillingly cynical, or maybe even offensive to you. But I didn’t say that. Those are the words of Ramona Trevino, who spent three years as the manager of a Planned Parenthood abortion referral clinic in Texas before her conscience forced her to quit.

For more, follow the link. And with the March For Life (MarchForLife.org) coming up this Friday, be sure to watch “Huckabee” this Saturday on TBN, when I will be welcoming two remarkable guests who will also give you a personal perspective on the abortion issue that you are unlikely to hear anywhere else.

Schiff can't keep hiding Ciaramella and the coup

The fight over "crying baby Trump"

The fight over "crying baby Trump"

Schiff can't keep hiding Ciaramella and the coup

• Billie R Hayworth

01/21/2018 07:55 PM

The faces of evil are many. I'm sickened on a daily basis of how far down our country has gone with regards to morals, ethics, decency, logic, and good old common sense and just doing what's right. I long for those good old days when people were basically just good ole folks. Their word truly was their bond and you could bet the farm on the word of good ole folks and a "gentleman's handshake"! What's happened to us? Everything is totally upside down! We live in an upside down world that seems to have gone completely insane.
    George Washington and our founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves. They fought so hard to build our country on God and His word.... Ah ha...... There it is! We've strayed from God's truths and foundations for living! And, until we get back to those solid biblical principles and basics, we are going to continue to spiral downward to new lows! God help us.......
    bh

• gene gatts

01/19/2018 07:23 PM

We can not participate in any that support that! I do NOT watch any TV that aids in any way a liberal forum. I do not watch or listen to any one who degrades our President. I do not buy from any stores or businesses that support the disgrace of Christian religion or any of it's values. I do not support any business or movie or any other place that supports values I deem to be against the values of the founders of this nation.

• CARMEN PRICE

01/19/2018 04:28 PM

Planned Parenthood ought to be closed for ever. Selling unborn baby parts is criminal.........the videos that were on TV last year should have been used against the company, but instead some liberal nut judge (probably paid off) said that they could not be used against the company. From what I say it was sickening, to cut up unborn babies, sell their parts for big bucks, NO.
    Carmen

• Alfred Swainston Cordon

01/18/2018 03:40 PM

The Women - who use this Outfit - are really using this for their "Birth Control "?? They should read the 10 Commandments ?? They they are really going against this Fantastic Commandment? " THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY " They are Killing a Human Being. Murder is against the Law in all the States. To Destroy the Family - Is Lucifer's Goal. " AND HE IS WINNING." How ever in the Long Run He Will Be Locked Up >< and His Power Will No Longer be Allowed by "God the Father " and His Son Jesus Christ. AMEN

• Susan Butler

01/17/2018 11:28 PM

Mike, why don't more people compare abortion to slavery? I have democrat friends who support abortion but are appalled at the idea of slavery or racial inequality. Why don't they see them as the same? Women have rights/babies dont....slave owners had rights....slaves did not. What's the difference?

• Norma Ross

01/17/2018 09:14 PM

I pray that our Congress will defund Planned Parenthood. Our tax dollars should not be spent killing our own species. How barbaric can you get! I pray for all of America!

• Mary Aichholz

01/17/2018 08:53 PM

I thought our government wasn't going to fund Planned Parenthood anymore. What happened with that?

• DANNY LEE PIERCE

01/17/2018 03:32 PM

Hi Mike, What a blessing you are. I am a gospel pianist and singer and thanking you for all you do. Please, please rid our country of planned parenthood, the IRS. and pay to slay our Jewish friends, the Palestinian authority. God will judge this country for all of this and more if we don't. Tell our president and any-one else when you can and keep draining the swamp. Thanks and the Lord Bless you !!

• Brooks Mancini

01/17/2018 02:10 PM

As a youngster at 10 I wanted to go to the US Naval Academy. I studied all the right subjects in school, pestered Congressmen in high school and had a alternate appointment as a junior and the principal appointment my senior year. I entered the Academy with the class of 1962 but I didn't graduate. It was the greatest disappointment of my life because you could not go there and be married. You see I got my girlfriend pregnant my junior year at the Academy and though she offered to get an abortion, I declined, resigned and married her. It was one of the best things I've done as my son now runs the company I started, has his MBA with honors and has doubled the size of the company. I still miss not wearing the ring but am very proud of him and glad I didn't accept the first alternative.

• Fran Million

01/17/2018 01:32 PM

God help us and those precious babies that are being destroyed like garbage. God will take care of things!

• Stuart Burhans

01/17/2018 12:51 PM

As for the fussing about the inconvenience of a "False Alarm" in Hawaii and the uproar of being put out a little bit...REMEMBER we ignored warnings about the attack on Pearl Harbor and look what happened. The weather bureau does it all the time.

• Jon W. Jungers

01/17/2018 12:19 PM

Mike,
    This is absolutely the most important issue of our time. Thank you for continuing the fight to bring it to the forefront.

sincerely,

Jon

• Pat Craig

01/17/2018 11:56 AM

I've always said that the name of Planned Parenthood is wrong, it should be Planned De-parenthood. It doesn't create parenthood, it prevents parenthood. DUH!

• Linda /Bruce Adams

01/17/2018 11:30 AM

I don't support abortions . I don't like the tax dollars we are paying for going towards abortions. What can be done about this? We are participating unwillingly towards this organization . This is against our constitution of freedom. This is against what God has said. This is out right murder ! God has given Life ! He's the author of life and death..

• James R. Allen

01/17/2018 11:15 AM

Mr. Huckabee,
    Thank you for your newsletter / info. On the Planned Parenthood section, I think that it's a travesty that first: this "organized murder" organization even exist. I would love to see the Trump administration / Congress and Senate would vote to defund PP all together. With all of the $$ that the PP murder chamber, body parts for sale is making on its itself, our "We the People" Government certainly shouldn't be funding this baby "chop shop" ! I almost said the PP Sh.t hole organization but I didn't want to be called a racist, lol.
    James R. Allen.....KY.

• Sandy

01/17/2018 11:00 AM

Appalling!! Lord have mercy upon us!! these people do not know what they are doing!!Please open their ears and eyes to the evil of abortion!! Please help these poor women to realize that all babies deserve life!! Help those women that are hurting due to making a wrong choice receive help.

• Nancy L. Davis

01/17/2018 10:53 AM

My thoughts are that if they held the "male" responsible for creating a child that the female ends up wanting to abort (with an arrest & possibly jail time) I believe he would be more careful and reluctant to pass his sperm around. She probably assures him that "I can always get an abortion" and what does he have to fear? There are other methods of birth control.

• Earl Brooks

01/17/2018 10:31 AM

While I certainly agree that murdering unborn children is horrible, there is another point frequently left out. While I'm not a doctor and not medically trained, I have heard / read about physical damage done to the mother of an aborted child. Chief among this damage is not being able to ever again have children of their own. Again, those women thinking they can just abort this child and later, when ready, have a child to keep, may be very wrong. My understanding is this is one of the causes for so many women having abortions, then later committing suicide.

• Mike Smith

01/17/2018 10:19 AM

If some registered Republicans don't agree with these points regarding Planned Parenthood and abortion, should they change registration to be Democrats? The GOP seems to be more to the right than ever before.

• tom jeffs

01/17/2018 10:14 AM

2020 CANDIDATE CORY BOOKER, WHERE'S JOANNE CHESIMARD ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Norbert j St Pierre

01/17/2018 09:48 AM

Dear Governor Huckabee, I lost my first child to a grandmother convincing her daughter that it was "Inconvenient" that she would have to assist her daughter while I was away training as an 82nd Airborne Paratrooper. I was told it was a miscarriage. Womac Army DR's sterilized my wife because they said it would harm her to have another child after our third child. Those DR's were jailed a few months later for taking 50$ for each woman they lied too to get sterilized, I had wanted more children. My forst grandchild was killed at PP because that child's grandmother told his mother it was "Inconvenient" for her to have a child while my son was in the Marine corps training. All done in secret. I remarried and walked into a back room at the hospital where my first child from that marriage had just been declared dead in the womb. Management had refused to release one part of a three part package of medicine that would have educed labor to save my child, and, at that very moment, while I was obviously in shock, they were telling the DR that they were still refusing the medicine to save the mother. Their reason was that they didn't think I would pay for the two wasted doses because the insurance would only pay for one part of a three dose package. On seeing me and realizing what they had done, they released to drugs and closed that ward permanently, hoping I wouldn't sue. I tell you this to point out how the "Culture of Death" permeates our lives since roe v wade. I can no longer stand very long so I no longer make the DC March For Life. What we need now is the invocation of the declaration that unborn babies are legally human, citing R V Wade's option to end abortion. I believe under President Trump, we could make that happen, lets just make the declaration, much like the emancipation of of slaves.

• James Evart

01/17/2018 09:38 AM

They are murderors similar to the Natzis who used the bodies and possessions of those they murdered for profit from their hair and skin to their belongings, property and bodies for experiment and “science” as these folks do with stem cell research parts sales. Oh, how I dread God’s wrath on this nation for its wholesale disrespect for the gift of life. And to think that Planned Parenthood is only responsible for a third of the abortions that are perpetrated each year, my spirit cries.

• Kevin Cook

01/17/2018 09:06 AM

Cecil and the Democrat Party and voters support PURE EVIL. Killing innocent babies is satanic and sadly 65 Million people vote for baby killing politicians! How sick. Please come Holy Spirit, we NEED YOU!

• Elaine Vollmer

01/17/2018 09:02 AM

I had no idea Etsy had pro abortion products. Please keep exposing the companies who support pp, so unknowing people like me, will quit supporting them. Thank you for all you do. You are making a difference
    Ps. Your daughter is doing an amazing job!