• Jo Anne Roberts

02/03/2020 02:57 PM

No I am not watching the trial. The Democrats seem determined to do as they please regardless of what the people want. They keep telling themselves they are right, but they are running headlong right off the cliff. The sooner they are out of power in the House, the better. Socialism/communism is a curse on humanity and I pray for deliverance from it and all the rest of the Democratic agenda.

• Deppa Delores

01/31/2020 11:17 PM

NONONO. REPUBLICANS HAD GOOD REMARKS, SPOT ON. NO LIES OR SCHEMES, .wouldnt watch the Dems. Not a truthful word. When are they going to hold all of them accountable for there jealous rage and disrespect for our President. Gods man for this hour.

• Guadalupe Beltran

01/31/2020 02:18 AM

Couldn't watch the democrats, just too boring and filled with lies. Unfortunately FNC decided to only show snippets of President Trump's defense and was very disappointed because FNC is getting to be too much like MSM.... What is going on with FNC????

• Hugo Ortega

01/30/2020 11:55 AM

I did not watch the Democratic managers at all, I have been hearing the same thing over and over for 3 years. I did watch the Trump defense team on Monday 1/27. They were all brilliant.

• Daniel Walters

01/30/2020 10:25 AM

I refuse to watch any of the disgraceful impeachment trial as it gives the dumbocrats the feeling that we are giving them credibility. Ignoring them is what you do when confronted by the village idiot. Why give them the mistaken feeling that there is any credibility or value in what they are doing! They are making themselves look stupid and wasting "air" time. I do not want my face or name associated in any way with what they or the useless media do in attempting to destroy my President!

• Marcella Ballenger

01/29/2020 04:58 PM

not watching much of it- every time I turn over to the news channel the dems are spewing out more lies and its totally so sickening!!! for once we have a president that is trying to help America and they want to get rid of him. I only wish there was some way to get the "get trump team" thrown out. Ever since he has been in office all Maxine Waters has talked about is impeaching 45- so its no surprise what they all are trying to do

• Dale Iver

01/29/2020 03:17 PM

No, I'm NOT watching the Impeachment farce trial.

• Mary Gregory

01/29/2020 11:18 AM

I’m not watching because I’m working. I wouldn’t watch if I were off work.

• George Tuccio

01/28/2020 09:10 PM

People of Utah are you insane to elect Mitt Romney? He clearly does not hold Mormon values. He clearly is out for vengence on President Trump because Trump hurt his feelings. So much for forgiveness and taking the high road. He's not a good Mormon and if these are the values Utahans hold dear then God help you. Throw him out.

• Jonathan Sparks

01/28/2020 08:09 PM

Not watching the actual impeachment proceedings, but do follow the proceedings afterwards by reading your comments and watching Fox News.

• Vicky Hargus

01/28/2020 09:00 AM

No, I'm not watching. I'm sick of it and they need to end the impeachment, because the President didn't do anything wrong.

• Carol Waldow

01/28/2020 01:46 AM

I did watch every minute of things. Disgusted with the Democrats completely. Trump isn't perfect but then no one is. I just pray Trump wins for 4 more years. I am very concerned as to who will follow him. I am also VERY concerned at all the attention Bernie Sanders is getting! Very frightening to say the least.If he we wins America as we know it will be gone. Very scary to say the least. Prays and lots of them..........Carol Waldow Texas

• Maria Teresa Rebadulla

01/27/2020 07:15 PM

I don’t have to be a lawyer to know that this impeachment is a sham. The defense team need to present their summation and end the charade.

• Rebecca Booth

01/27/2020 06:32 PM

Yes, I'm watching the trial as of Friday. When the Dems were presenting their 'facts' (lies) I could barely handle it and I would change the channel. Today, 1/27/2020, has been awesome!!

• Sharon Manke

01/27/2020 06:11 PM

I know it is all a sham. I am not watching because it makes my blood pressure go up because I get so angry with the lying left. I support My President Trump! The Demos are wasting my tax money.

• Christine Gaskin

01/27/2020 05:26 PM

• Rebecca Thorington

01/27/2020 03:44 PM

Im praying that ALL will come to light NOW!. All the child trafficking, treason, et al. Abba Father we humbly ask Your vengeance on this evil.

• Roger Underwood

01/27/2020 02:36 PM

The Clinton Machine carries a wide berth and has been destroying America and Americans for too long now. This impeachment trial is just another way to keep President Trump from Exposing All the Criminal Activity going on in the Government since 1992 and including George Soros.

• Ted R Lingle

01/27/2020 01:51 PM

Yes, I am watching the impeachment proceedings, just as closely as I followed the Nixon and Clinton proceedings, with the same underlying concern: will we be able to keep our Republic?

• David Holbrook

01/27/2020 12:51 PM

I'm not watching the VAST majority of it. I cannot stand the sight of adam Schiff & co. so I won't allow him on my TV. I would watch some of the Republican defense team who have been doing an excellent job from the little I've seen. I don't expect the liberal media to give the Republican side nearly the time they gave the accusers and I also expect they'll carefully pick out the specific bits they want from the defense to attempt to prop up the democrat lame attack.

• Julie Mehl

01/27/2020 11:51 AM

But we are watching your emails and listening to Fox News each day to be updated.

• Tina Bevington

01/27/2020 11:35 AM

I watched a few brief seconds of Adam Schiff the first day, but was too disgusted to continue. I waited to hear from Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin and what was on FB. However, I watched Saturday morning to the President's legal team lay out with precision just how far fetched the House inquiry Democrats' claims of high crime were in the real world.

The President should be exonerated of these phony charges. Any Repu Senator who breaks ranks in this should be stripped of GOP funds immediately and let them go to the Dark Side with their NEW BUDDIES... These rogue elected officials need to be shown their lack of loyalty pays a great price...

• John Mureski

01/27/2020 11:21 AM

SAT Through All on 1/26/2020 LOVED it THANKs

• Elizabeth K Abner

01/27/2020 10:38 AM

• Deb Moore

01/27/2020 10:13 AM

Yes, I am watching...but I watched the Schiff Show with my remote in hand for fast forwarding & silencing the silly sonourous snake Schiff when I could take it no more. On Saturday, I used my remote to rewind & record so I wouldn't miss a single word of righteous Republican rhetoric (which really rocked!). To paraphrase Shakespeare, the whole Schiff Show has been "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Shifty Schiff is "a poor player that struts and frets his hour on the stage ..." We can only hope that after November, Schiff will be "heard no more..." !