Evening Edition - October 14

October 14, 2020 |

ANTIFA HELPS TRUMP CAMPAIGN

Sunday in Portland, Oregon, the “idea” of Antifa (it’s not a movement, just an “idea,” according to Joe Biden) held a “Day of Rage” (pretty much like every other day to them) and vandalized “non-friendly” businesses. One was a downtown café called the Heroes American Café (the name alone triggered them painfully, I’m sure.) The owner has photos of first responders on the walls and shares profits with police charities.

So the vague "idea” of Antifa hit one window with what was likely a baseball bat and shot out two others. Ironically, the restaurant owner, John Jackson, is black. He’s also an Army and Marine veteran, and if the radicals thought they’d intimidate him into mouthing their idiotic politics, they were wrong.

Jackson said, “When I first came here about 10 years ago, it was one of the most accepting cities that I knew of…We’re for all heroes and we don’t support zeroes. So if you’re a bad cop, we don’t really have time for you. If you’re walking your beat and you’re taking care of your people or you’re saving lives, we love you.”

And if the “idea” of Antifa can read (and that’s a big “if”), then they should learn how badly their bullying attempt failed. Jackson told Fox News that not only are good people supporting his restaurant as never before but the attack “solidified my Trump vote. I’m done with this weakness and we need some real strong leadership.”

On a side note, to all those “suburban moms” who are allegedly supporting Biden because they think this violent garbage will never come to the suburbs: they’re planning to bring it to your suburbs and already starting it in some places. Which party – both on the local and national levels - do you think will actually do anything to stop them?

OUTRAGE

You’ve got to hand it to the Democrats: they might not know how to create most manufacturing jobs, but they are experts at manufacturing “outrage.” Just look at how fast they whipped some up over Judge Amy Coney Barrett using the “offensive” phrase “sexual preference” instead of “sexual orientation.” To prove how quickly they can mass produce outrage, “sexual preference” apparently wasn’t offensive when it was said by Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Joe Biden or even in the gay publication The Advocate as recently as three weeks ago.

TOWNHALL JOE?

It was just announced that NBC will host a townhall with President Trump on Thursday, which would have been the night of the second debate. But he had the COVID-19 (Chinese) coronavirus recently, so it would have been dangerous and impossible for him to have appeared in a televised public forum by then to answer questions about vital issues. At least, according to Joe Biden’s handlers.

Since Trump is obviously raring to go, and his doctors say he is not contagious, and Joe was already planning to do his own townhall on Thursday anyway, why can’t he just show up and debate Trump? If he needs an excuse to get out of it, he could claim a debate would take too long, and MeTV is showing the “Fun Girls” episode of "The Andy Griffith Show" that night. That has the unique advantage for a Joe Biden excuse of actually being true.

THE HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL

The New York Post obtained a 2015 email reportedly recovered from a computer Hunter Biden left for repairs and never picked up. It’s from Ukrainian businessman Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the infamous Ukrainian energy company Burisma that paid Hunter $50,000 a month for his invaluable contributions as a board member. The email reads, ‘Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving me an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.” In another email from May, 2014, Pozharskyi asks Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on Burisma's behalf.

This was less than eight months before Joe Biden threatened to withhold foreign aid money to Ukraine if they didn’t fire a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma. It’s a big deal – or should be – because Biden has angrily denied having any ulterior motives or ever speaking to his son about his foreign business deals.

If you don’t hear about this, it could be because other outlets, from Facebook to the Washington Post, are doing everything possible not to report it and to keep others from sharing it. Not because they're biased and are treating any stories about Hunter as gingerly as radioactive waste. Perish the thought.

No, it's just that media outlets that have run countless anti-Trump fake news articles based on anonymous sources and “leaked” documents have suddenly become extremely concerned about repeating a story based on leaked documents. Facebook is limiting sharing of the story until its fact-checkers have time to verify it as genuine (I’m guessing that job will take until, oh…November 4th.) No bias, just standard operating procedure, you understand.

THE NY POST STORY EVERYONE IS SHARING (EXCEPT ON SOCIAL MEDIA)

For your convenience. If this is a hoax, someone went to a lot of effort to make it a good one, even creating a deep fake Hunter Biden sex tape, complete with crack smoking for added authenticity.

NAILED IT

Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana nails it again, this time on the Joe/Hunter Biden story and, in particular, the social media reaction:

"These accusations are as serious as four heart attacks and a stroke."

He went to praise the NEW YORK POST as a responsible, reputable news organization, subject to libel and defamation laws. Social media are trying to pick winners and losers, and that is wrong.

He said this story about then-VP Biden and his son suggests to the world that "the foreign policy of the United States can be bought and sold like a sack of potatoes." Because of its importance, every news organization around the world needs to be investigating the veracity of this story. We need to get this right, "and that's why we have the First Amendment, and why we have a free and fair --- supposedly fair --- media."

Emphasis on the word "supposedly."

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Robert Gauer

10/17/2020 07:35 PM

Teetering on the visible edge, as it seems, for a last bastion of honesty and freedom, that’s what I see in the United States, which seems as much under attack by the forces of evil as it’s President. Pray for President Trump to be re-elected, and vote!

• spencer G plumley

10/16/2020 05:37 AM

Great stories, Governor. But somehow a few days ago I stopped receiving my daily Bible quote and evening edition news stories.

• Darlene Topping

10/16/2020 02:58 AM

I know he is not good for our country.

• Carmen Vella

10/15/2020 07:56 PM

Gov. Huckabee,

Your articles are powerful and hit hard at the left's globalist agenda.

Sharing JESUS with others EMPOWERS them to be LIKE CHRIST! I appreciate your insight.

• Floyd A Unger

10/15/2020 03:04 PM

• Charlene Leep

10/15/2020 12:07 PM

From 1980 to 1990, I worked in Portland in the high rise next door to the courthouse! On many occasions some of my co-workers and I would walk either to nearby parks or to cafes at lunchtime. Portland was a beautiful and safe city and I was proud to call it my workplace. I’m physically sick to see how all the beauty and uniqueness of a lovely town has just been thrown in the trash. My prayer is that God will protect the innocent and unassuming as they lose their businesses and way of life.

• Florence Ross

10/15/2020 11:29 AM

Mike Huckabee than you for all your writings regarding their truths. All the public needs to know is the facts and the facts is what you support. What the Dems. do wrong certainly is worth noting and what they wrongfully can most likely match all documentation in the Library of Congress.
    However for the last few day before November 3rd. wouldn't it make sense if American Citizens in all 50 states were repeatedly every 20 minutes shown all President Trump has accomplished to date without one word of the Left being mentioned or any of their reactions? We need to express more enthusiasm towards Trumps and non-stop keep repeating his actions that indeed have improved America great but strong towards adversity and the sharks that are trying their utmost to swallow Her up. Load and clear, every 20 minutes daily until Nov. 3rd., then nothing but cheers. Can you arrange that?

• Gail Denham

10/15/2020 11:11 AM

I love that Sen. John Kennedy of Lousiana - he's so REAL. I just heard another "down home" quote - I'm a writer so I collect things to use in stories and poems. This one says "and that's why the cow ate the cabbage."
    Not sure what that means - but I do like it

Praying for our country and for our President. And for Sen. Kennedy also.

• LeeMar Zarr

10/15/2020 11:07 AM

Some medical "X-spert" said, that masks are probably guaranteed better than a vaccine. OK since very few lambs follow logic into the slaughter house let's look at logic according to the "X-sperts" 1).COVID virus airborne travels 6--8 feet on minute (very small tinny tinny), water droplets. 2). If wore properly the mask covers the mouth and nose. 3). see "better than vaccine statement." Question: LOGICALLY How do masks "Magically" prevent the virus from getting on the face's skin hair, glasses etc., above the magic nose mouth boundary? What would be the LOGICAL answer.......ooops did I make "Face Shields, hair swimming caps, and no open skin exposed clothes" mandatory now? Looks like THX-1138 full head to toe body suits will be mandatory for lambs to slaughter to be wearing SOON!

• Nelda Rose White

10/15/2020 10:38 AM

This wasn't mentioned today, but I want to tell you about these two Postal Service experiences anyway. First, I bought a Pres Trump coin for a keepsake. I paid for it. It shows to have been received at my address on 9-12-2020. I never received it. My husband is a semi-invalid and usually sits at the window and enjoys the sunshine and nature. I received a letter asking how I liked the coin and had to call and tell them I hadn't received it. Went to post office to check on it and they don't know either but are going to try to find out. It is doubtful that it was stolen from our place since the mail box is on the porch and my husband is at the window and can see delivery. I got the letter and went to the post office yesterday, 10-14-2020. Didn't worry about the length of time because of Covid-19 making things take longer. So we shall wait and see if it is found. SECOND. I sent a sheet of music to President Trump on 9-28-2020, by return receipt. I checked and it shows to have been delivered, but as of yesterday, 10-14-2020, I still haven't received the green return card showing that it has been delivered. So I don't know if it has been delivered or not. The sheet of music was from 1942 and thought he should have it. So, no the mail is the worst way to vote, too many things get lost. It would seem especially true if Pres Trump's name is on it. Just wanted you to know my experience with the postal service. Thank you.

• Vincent Tamboli

10/15/2020 10:14 AM

This article is about truth. The left cannot accept the truth because everything they represent is built on lies.

• Rick Wilkins

10/15/2020 10:09 AM

God bless you Gov. Mike. I'm praying for you daily and thank you for everything you do!!!! Rick

• Wayne Stradley

10/15/2020 10:01 AM

It is President Trump’s election to lose and he is doing a good job of it. Doesn’t anybody have the courage to stand up to him and tell him to be Presidential or speak with the ‘Do onto others as you would have them do onto you’. I’m not looking forward to our country becoming Socialist. I’m very disappointed after voting for him.

• Vicki McTague

10/15/2020 09:34 AM

According to an article in PJ Media, not only Twitter and Instagram are aiding the Day of Rage attacks, but now Yelp is being used by Antifa to identity businesses that are "Accused of Racist Behavior". It's hard to understand why these platforms are not being held accountable for aiding this violence and destruction.

• Jerry Korba

10/15/2020 09:27 AM

The difference between Amy Barrett and the Democratic Judicial Committee is education the Committee members got into colleges and universities because of outside influences not because of their merits that is clearly exposed by their inability to read transcripts written by others that is the same way they were tested and answered by others in order to pass their required courses. The sand timer used to time these less than educated misfits was hard to take the taxpayers were thrashing about thinking this is what we are getting for our money. One numbskulled Senator cut Amy off while answering stating I don't have much time left that is because it talked at about 6 words per minute. As one can now with evidence can say Ivy League students are not on par with a University like Notre Dame they below par The Ivy League infuses INDECENCY in its Students while ND instills DECENCY no question about that Proven beyond a reasonable doubt the Shameless Left Committee Members are only partially at fault that is how they are educated and parental influences that led them to their INDECENCY. Our God will probably take that in to account when they are going to be confirmed to Heaven or Hell.

• Carol Russell

10/15/2020 09:19 AM

I agree with Judy Blake's comment earlier: "I believe that President Trump is ordained for such a time as this and even though Satan is pulling out all the stops, I pray the truth about Joe Biden will be told and discerned. I pray every day that any weapon formed against President Trump and our nation will fail."
    Let us all PRAY collectively that no weapon formed against President Trump or our nation will stand.
    God, preserve this nation and let revival happen. May we, as a nation, repent and turn to you.

• Patricia Cunningham

10/15/2020 08:59 AM

My son works at PSU in Portland Oregon and when he arrived at work Monday they had 17 broken windows, which is a record. It took the crew working all day to fix them and then boarded them up! (The usual number in any given day is 3-4). My son has been calling Portland “ Plywood City”. The
    “Idea” is very active??????

• Deb O'Hagan

10/15/2020 08:48 AM

You just keep nailing it and showing the absurdity of the truth hidden in plain sight ??????

• Stephen Russell

10/15/2020 08:48 AM

2nd Term barriers IF elected:
    Deep State
    CIA FBI NSA
    Big Tech blocking information & censoring
    DC bureaucracy Deep State
    ALL block agenda ahead for Pres 2nd term
    & lacky Congress to boot
    How can we get things done

• Joyce Birch

10/15/2020 08:36 AM

I think if President Trump is re-elected & I pray he does, he'll be able to take down BLM & Antifa terrorist in some way. It's been going on too long. I wish the citizens of these destructive states have their governor's & mayors kicked out of office, peaceful if at all possible. Absolutely NO TAXYPAYER FUNDS TO THESE DEM STATES for badly run states!!
    As for this boom shell news, with a lot of smoke, about VP Biden & Hunter Biden, is nothing new, but what the tech companies did is against our 1st Amendment! They're protecting BIDEN and others. I hope the FCC & other agencies bring them to court.
    I have to praise Judge Amy Coney Barrett. She's a genius with the law. So composed & just looking at her, she's a beautiful person.
    I did get a laugh at the democrat Senators, how childless. Outlandish questions. Blumenthal is my Senator & he should definitely retire. Have you notice how his hand shakes? I also have Senator Chris Murphy, what a pair. Of course, I just love Senator Kennedy's comment. He has a way with words. I'm praying for Lindsey Graham's re-election. I've made a small contribution, but he needs all the help he can get. I'm retired & have made several contributions over the last couple of months, but since my husband recently passed away, I need to concentrate on personal issues. Please conservatives help in anyway to keep the WH, Senate, & hope to take the House back. AMEN

• Marolyn Morrow

10/15/2020 08:31 AM

Too bad replies to the 2014 and 2015 emails from Pozharskyi to Hunter Biden couldn’t also be found...or can they? Surely HB responded and they could possibly give us even more insight into the lies the American people are being told. Thank you Mike for all you do to get the word out.

• Stephen Russell

10/15/2020 08:22 AM

Mask No Mask, End Lockdowns:
    Cant rely on CDC & WHO anymore
    Have more faith in Barrington Declaration & other MDs whove spoken out about lockdowns or masks.
    Love to see Barrington Declaration made into some policy for later use.
    Few walkers in LA CA wear masks
    Heavy mask sites: shopping, errands.

• Jack Willis

10/15/2020 08:17 AM

I watched CBS evening news on 10/14 and nary a word on the story of father/son Biden's but then I wasn't surprised at all. I don't know of anyone that is putting this kind of stuff out there for the "undecided" voters to see except you and I appreciate you doing it. I copied and pasted it to f/b, minus the pictures but I don't know if it is still there or not. Thank you Pastor and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't give up your work. It is a vital ministry to the conservative section of our great nation.

• Mona Kramer

10/15/2020 08:09 AM

Please pass on to our State and Federal Congressmen and Senators to NEVER do a shut down again. Our rights were trampled and the Dr. Fauci's of this world should not have the final say. WE DID NOT ELECT THEM TO OFFICE. Please common sense.

• Kay DeWitt

10/15/2020 07:45 AM

Mike, your ability to uncover facts such as the ones about Hunter Biden that you've disclosed in this newsletter borders on genius...HOWEVER...and tragically so....this political situation has so deteriorated that facts of right vs wrong make no difference!....It was bad enough when the medium of measurement FOR right vs wrong was not GOD'S biblical one (ya know, like the one that is expressed in the biblical verses that accompany your newsletter), but NOW the medium of measurement of right vs wrong is not even the "politically" correct one that used to unite....on SOME level..the different political parties because ON some level they shared a mutual "love" for their mutual country...This is no longer the case!

Prior to reading your newsletter I saw where Mary Trump gained herself another interview and there was a large photo of her and every time I SEE a photo of her it pierces my heart because I see such darkness in her countenance! I would give anything to interview her because I would ask her but one question.... "Do you love your uncle with Christ's love that loves the sinner while it, concomitantly, hates the sinner's sin?" And if she could not answer that question in the affirmative , then I would proceed to tell her that, according to Jesus, she was in no position to say anything "bad" about her uncle because, according to HIM, no one....without His love....is "good" !

Interestingly, when I look at Trump's countenance, I DON'T see the same kind of darkness that I see in Mary's countenance....which tends to make me believe that, had some of Trump's spiritual advisors not fed him spiritual cyanide...that only served to encourage his self-centeredness...he would, in time, had the spiritual insight into what was the spiritual truth of the message Arthur Brooks tried to tell him at the National Prayer Breakfast!

Why, you wonder, did I refer to the "spiritual" advice that Trump receives from some of his spiritual advisors as spiritual cyanide...I'll tell you why....Trump's spiritual advisor, Paula White, preaches the prosperity gospel which was birthed in the pit of hell because it preaches the world in the name of Jesus! Kenneth Copeland also preaches the prosperity gospel, but goes a step beyond this abomination because he authored a booklet entitled "SORROW NOT" where he states that sorrow is of the devil!.!...No! what is of the devil is this lie because intimacy with Christ is about sharing the tears of our Man of Sorrows!

Also amongst Trump's spiritual advisors are those "prophets" who are, or have been, a part of the "prophetic movement" ..They are false prophets and even when their prophetic leader, Paul Cain, was exposed as a drunkard who was living as a homosexual, these prophets still insist Paul Cain was a prophet of God!

Since I'm on a role, let's talk about Rodney Howard Browne...ya know the preacher who was put in jail because he refused to close his church? He was involved in "revivals" where people clucked like chickens...and did other bizarre things...claiming it was a move of the Holy Spirit...when, in reality, they were tapping into the demonic realm!

And, dear Mike, because our God will not be mocked, did He, via allowing us to be afflicted with the pandemic, finally, bring judgment down on America and her churches who have been preaching what the apostle Paul would deem to be "another gospel" and , AS such, is accursed!