"A party of stark-raving lunatics"

June 27, 2020 |

If you’re getting demoralized by all the polls showing Joe Biden winning in a landslide, don’t be. That’s the whole point of them. I’ll remind you that at this point in 2016, Hillary was supposedly ahead by 13 points, and I got plenty of eye rolls when I predicted that Trump would win. But if you wonder whether the majority of your fellow Americans have really gone crazy, then this might cheer you up a little.

Reporter Brian Cates reminds us of a number of important factors that the poll takers fail to take into account, such as state organization, ground game and campaign war chests. But the most important one of all is this:

“The Democratic party has openly turned into a party of stark raving lunatics.”

To be fair, I don’t know if the Party leaders are lunatics, or if they’re just pandering to lunatics, but neither one is a very convincing argument for giving them power over your life, your job, your business, your home and your family.

• Maria Croom

07/03/2020 05:43 PM

I am a Believer & will continue to stand & pray for our President & family his cabinet as well as the election I live in California so we really need to pray & we are!

• Greg R.

06/30/2020 08:23 PM

Ahhhhhhhh!

From that picture, looks like we are being invaded by The Walking Dead!!!

• Richard Gibbins

06/29/2020 07:13 PM

The Democrats are a party that has been taken over by radical far left. The seniors in the Party are now being dictated to.

• Christopher Wade

06/29/2020 01:05 PM

Please forward this personal message to Governor Huckabee.

Dear Governor Huckabee, My sister, Joan Sible, was an integral part of the Hot Springs Village Republican Women's Group that helped Tom Cotton, Bruce Westerman and French Hill get elected to their respective offices. She has encouraged me to reach out to you for perspective, guidance and clear wisdom. Mainly I would like to know how you made the transition from Pastor to politician, a transition I believe I must also make, and how you received the backing you needed to run for public office? I have served in World Missions from 2003-2016 (Croatia 2005-2008) and Israel (2010-2016) and also as a Lead Pastor in Ohio before now accepting a position with the US Govt. and moving to the DC area in November 2019. I earned a Graduate Degree in Political Science, Security and Diplomacy from Tel Aviv University in 2016. I have always believed running for office was a dream and a calling but felt I would be in DC to make contacts and five years down the road put my foot in the political water. With recent events I feel the time is now at hand, but I honestly do not know where to begin and hence I would greatly seek and appreciate an audience with you. I apologize for trying to reach you in this way but was not sure how else to communicate with you. I would certainly be willing to meet you at your convenience for a personal one on one (I will gladly come to you). Or perhaps we could speak on Zoom. I can promise you I will not be a waste of your time. I sincerely hope to hear back from you. My email address, as provided, is [email protected] and my cell 863-669-5447. Thank you for taking the time to hear my message. I very much would appreciate your help. Sincerely, Christopher Wade

• Del Vanderbeek

06/28/2020 08:40 AM

Great article, Continue to provide everyone with the real truth that the news media and the democrats refuse to do.

• Judy Flatt

06/27/2020 07:52 PM

There are no words to describe the total lack of common sense and decency that I see and hear coming from the Democrats. They are totally unhinged!!! It is obvious now that they will try to do ANYTHING to win this election.

• Renee Shepherd

06/27/2020 03:51 PM

Thank you, I needed this today.
    Prayers for our leaders, and the wonderful country.