Note to Chris Wallace

September 30, 2020 |

Chris Wallace is taking a lot of flak over his “moderation” (odd to use that word in this context) of Tuesday’s Presidential debate, but one moment in particular rankled many conservatives. It was when he couched President Trump’s ban of “critical race theory” seminars in government offices as banning “racial sensitivity training.”

“Critical race theory” is almost the opposite of racial sensitivity. It’s born out of a Marxist movement to use race to sow division and resentment. It’s fundamentally racist itself, as it singles out white people for public shaming, making them admit to being evil racists even if they’re not. It not only destroys Dr. King’s vision of a colorblind society, it actually promotes racism by insisting that people be judged not by their individual character but by the color of their skin. If it hadn’t been promoted and protected by the left, I would imagine it would have resulted in a lot of lawsuits by now for blatantly violating federal anti-racist workplace laws.

If you want to know more about what “critical race theory” is, where it slithered out of, and the damage it’s doing, Timothy Daughtry has an excellent review of it at Townhall.com. I also recommend that Chris Wallace read it.

• Bill Venturini

11/17/2020 07:15 PM

He sounds better then he is. He is no MIKE Wallace.

• Vernon Thompson

11/17/2020 03:37 PM

Did Chris get your note? Any reaction?

He is another loss in the Death of Journalism!

• sally E akin

11/14/2020 08:39 PM

I would like to see Chris Wallace taken off the Fox News Site. He sabotaged the debate and was on the election night site on Fox. Not a good decision Fox. He is over the hill!!! I will not trust his reviews, ever.

• Jan Smyder

11/10/2020 12:05 PM

Mr. Huckabee---could you inform Fox to stop talking as though Biden is already president, the one who doesn't is Lou Dobbs. Fox has been the only news network that I have counted on for the truth, now they seem to join the nasty networks for left. With the grace of God Pres. Trump will be Pres. for 4 more years. He should one day be up on Mount Rushmore.
    Jan

• Vernon Thompson

11/09/2020 09:31 PM

Sadly Chris has joined the ranks of former objective journalists!

• Nancy P Reed

11/06/2020 07:33 PM

I dislike Chris Wallace intensely and.his bias is obvious. Fox News has been banned from my home.

• Maris K Hodges

11/06/2020 06:37 PM

I cannot watch the man. Never could. I turn off Fox when he is on.

• Carl T Smith

11/04/2020 05:43 PM

Chris is trying to become Don Le'Mons side man. His daddy was a Journalist. Criss Fell way outside the Tree shadow his daddy cast.

• phyllis leventhal

10/20/2020 08:19 AM

Some surprises are better than others.

You, Mr. Wallace, were not the 'moderator' you were highlighted to be.

Calibrated and pointed [and smarmy into the mix] in every phrased question you posed to the President, it truly was you debating President Trump. You did not 'win' ...

'Finest hours' are viewed by standards and results: your performance missed the mark.

• Samantha Casey

10/17/2020 06:49 PM

*sigh*
    "Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got....."
    These people are very tiring......I'm a (kinda) southern (I think most people consider Kentucky to be southern) country girl and I live in the next town over from the Boondocks...........it's a place where racism would be assumed to exist at......but it's not here!! Racism seems to be more in bigger cities and seems to get stirred up by people that have some sort of agenda (politicians, anti-Americans etc.)
    I couldn't imagine sitting through a "lecture" that is there to inform me that I'm a horrible person cause I'm white... ..kudos to Trump for banning federal bucks going to pay for something like that.
    Before all the nonsense by the left, I think we were all already being racially sensitive.....there was so much respect for each other's cultures.......then, Obama happened and this whole mess just keeps getting messier. ..... anyway, American people are starting to wake up, I think...... we're all starting to see all their tactics of division....
    Chris Wallace chose those words because he wanted to create a false narrative to get people enraged......
    I'm starting to think that "rage" is their tactic.....keep everybody so mad that they can't see the truth!!

• Jacob J Metzger

10/14/2020 10:26 PM

Chris Wallace belongs on CNN the Communist News Network. Decent people watch Fox because it is not the anti American Socialist/Communist drivil for the most part. He certainly is not a part of Fox culture, but of the Anti American culture of the other networks.

• Paul Haggard

10/14/2020 06:24 PM

Is it true that Wallace reads four a.m. talking notes? It sure seems like it to me.

• Gaye Harris

10/10/2020 06:44 PM

Chris... FOX NEEDS TO FIRE YOU! WHAT A DISGRACE YOU WERE AS THE MOST PATHETIC MODERATOR EVER!!!! HANG IT UP! YOU HAVE NO OTHER PLACE TO GO!

• Roberta Charrier

10/10/2020 02:12 PM

Thank you, for bringing this to light! Ever since Biden stated he would choose "a woman of color" for his running mate, I've been thinking that Dr. King's statement has been turned upside down! When I heard Sen. Harris' comment about the lack of black judges among President Trump's appointees, the same thought came to mind. Isn't it strange that they don't think about applying that statement across the board??!!

• Terry Prosser

10/02/2020 11:48 AM

It was sad really and just low I believe Chris Wallace knew exactly what he was doing. Very unprofessional . Just low .

• Jo Cluck

10/02/2020 12:14 AM

Thank you Gov. Huckabee. I attended a workshop about 4 years ago and this was supposed to be on diversity and understanding. What was said by the presenter was anything but that. It was all about you should be ashamed of being white. When I and a couple of my colleagues made this a point, we were quickly told that we didn't understand the concept. Well, I did, and at an appropriate time, I exited immediately. We need to LISTEN...it's being perpetrated in our educational institutions with great speed.

• Daniel Tsukamoto

10/01/2020 10:40 PM

Wow! Does he know Chris is being a racist??? Maybe not. Interesting!! ;-)

• Allen L Plitt

10/01/2020 09:17 PM

You may have to prove to me Chris Wallace has not read Timothy Daughtry's review.

• Jackie burris

10/01/2020 04:51 PM

Disappointed in Fox for assigning the job of moderator in the presidential debates to Chris Wallace. No matter your political affiliation...this man is unprofessional and blatantly bias against President Trump. It’s shameful and I think the American people deserve better. He’s disrespectful and clearly unqualified. Both FOX and Wallace owes the citizens of this country an apology. He stinks and so does FOX. When President Trump is no longer President ...FOX news will be gone..he’s making them a lot of money. I hope our favorites find a way to get out of that company. Fox does not deserve them but those few are the only reason Fox is still on.

• DC GARVIN

10/01/2020 02:58 PM

Wallace proved, unequivocally, that many in today's press are absolutely the "enemy of the people." Anyone who has watched CW since the onset of Trump would know he's long be a
    never-Trumper, and was totally inappropriate to be selected as a moderator. However equally inappropriate is the most buzzard like, Trump hating NBC Kristen Welker, whose been trying to undermine, overthrow our POTUS since he was elected, imo. RIDICULOUS ... surely there must be some objective journalists to select, and think this must be demanded.

• Ann Hill

10/01/2020 02:30 PM

Thank you for this explanation. I hope Democrat Chris Wallace reads it and apologizes to President Trump.

• Patricia M Hammons

10/01/2020 01:10 PM

Nothing moderate about Chris Wallace, he leaned towards Biden, was not not fair to Trump at all. It was the same old shit in 2016. Wallace is a democrat, do your research back to his college days.

• Carolyn McGee

10/01/2020 12:25 PM

Chris Wallace needs to be fired. He was so biased and was Biden’s protector!!!!!

• Glenn Gipe

10/01/2020 12:09 PM

Chris Wallace also set up the president up with the "white supremacy" question. I am not aware of any such group that is currently looting burning down buildings killing people demanding the defunding of police those actions are all being taken by far left groups. That along with the fact that he let Biden ramble on for ever, but not only limited the presidents time he also talked over the top of the president many times. Chris Wallace bias and hate for this president was on full display. Another reason I have stopped watching Fox News

• Lola Cullen

10/01/2020 12:08 PM

Then why couldnt President Trump articulate that message. He needs to be better prepared for sleaze bags like Wallace! Hello!