Evening Edition - June 24

June 24, 2020 |

BREAKING NEWS - FLYNN DECISION

Finally, a courtroom where two out of three judges are actual professional judges: in a 2-1 ruling, the DC Court of Appeals ordered Judge Emmet Sullivan to drop the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn due to prosecutorial misconduct, as requested by the DOJ.

This is a breaking story, so I’ll have more details and commentary on it tomorrow. In short, the Court said legal errors are normally corrected on appeal, but Sullivan’s refusal to accept the DOJ’s decision to drop the case and his attempt to make them reveal all the procedures and reasons for it would cause irreparable harm to the separation of powers. In other words, the judge is part of the judicial branch, not the executive branch. He might want to put that on a Post-It note and affix it to his bench. More to come…

MUST-SEE VIDEO

A young Venezuelan woman warns Americans about where the radicals who are destroying statues and trying to erase America’s history are taking us because Venezuelans have seen how communists take over a country and know how this story ends.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Just to clear up what its goals really are, a video has surfaced of one of the co-founders of Black Lives Matter stating that they are “trained Marxists,” and their goal is to force Trump out of office now.

NEW VIDEO

Project Veritas has released another undercover video, this one allegedly exposing the free speech-crushing leftist bias inside Facebook.

Facebook insider/whistleblower Zach McElroy said, “We are essentially in charge of what gets said and what gets stifled,” and he’s willing to testify to Congress about Facebook’s bias and its algorithm that results in 75-80% of posts selected for review being ones that support Trump or conservative causes.

The video captures Facebook moderators bragging about how they target and sideline conservative posts. One is asked if she deletes every Republican post that comes up, and she replies, “Yes! I don’t give no (bleep)s, I’ll delete it.” As for anti-Trump posts that do violate policy, she said, “You gotta take it down, but I leave it up. If you see something that’s not supposed to be up, it’s probably me.” Another said, “If someone is wearing a MAGA hat, I am going to delete them for terrorism…I think we are all doing that.”

Check out the link to see the Project Veritas video, as well as video of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg testifying under oath to Congress that Facebook doesn’t have any bias, why, “to the contrary, our goal is to be a platform for all ideas.”

He must define “all ideas” the way the New York Times defines “all the news” in its motto, “All the news that’s fit to print.” That is, all the news that fits the leftwing political agenda. If Congress doesn’t change the law to yank Facebook’s protection from lawsuits as a “neutral platform” (HA!), then can we at least see perjury charges brought?

On a related subject, Parler.com, the Twitter alternative that doesn’t censor posts is adding subscribers in droves, which seems to be making the big tech and media companies nervous. Leftists always do better in debates when they silence the other side, and they’ve spent years building up what they think is a monopoly on speech and a way to control public discourse. They can’t have some upstart company coming along and allowing freedom of speech.

After all, Twitter would like to continue being able to censor or interfere with expression of non-leftist ideas, even tweets from the President. Latest example: Trump tweeted, “There will never be an “Autonomous Zone” in Washington, D.C., as long as I’m your President. If they try they will be met with serious force.” Twitter slapped a warning label on that “for violating our policy against abusive behavior, specifically, the presence of a threat of harm against an identifiable group.” Uh, that “identifiable group” is people who violate the law, and threatening to take action against them is the President’s job.

Twitter also permanently suspended the account of meme maker Carpe Donkum, citing “copyright infringement”…

Does anyone seriously believe that if Trump hadn’t retweeted one of their memes, or if they made memes attacking conservatives, that the account wouldn’t been banned? FYI, using news clips to create new works of satire and parody is considered “fair use” under copyright law.

So now, Parler is adding many new users who are fleeing Twitter, and (surprise, surprise!) suddenly coming under attack from the mainstream media…

It’s the usual leftist line of assault: Parler allows racists and white supremacists to post, so it must be shut down. First of all, any such posts are only a tiny fraction of a fraction of all the posts on Parler. Second, their solution to that isn’t to allow biased “moderators” (about whom there is nothing “moderate”) to censor at will. It’s the same solution that the Founders intended when they wrote the First Amendment: that bad ideas should be shot down not by censorious overlords but by more free speech.

I suggest that if you want to know what’s on Parler.com, you sign up and see for yourself, at http://www.parler.com

ARREST MADE

An arrest has been made in the arson of a Wendy’s restaurant after the shooting of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta. In an almost cosmic twist of fate, the suspect is a white woman named White.

FIGHTING BACK

If social media companies are going to keep trying to censor President Trump, he’s at least going to make sure they pay for it – in the form of a living wage to American workers.

CRAZY TOWN

And now, a conspiracy theory so wack-a-doodle that even the New York Times writer who won a Pulitzer Prize for inventing the anti-American rewrite of history called the “1619 Project” apologized for retweeting it.

REAL HISTORY

Todays’ Must-See! Conservative commentator Jesse Kelly did what the historically-illiterate morons who are tearing down statues of every figure in US history (including Lincoln, abolitionist leaders and black Union soldiers) never did: he actually looked up some real history. He unearthed all the early connections to the slave trade among the founders of Yale, Brown, Harvard and other bastions of collegiate wokeness.

In the interest of truly purifying our history, he’s tweeting it all out in the form of demands that statues of their founders be torn down, the liberal schools' names be changed and their huge endowments, built on the foundation of slavery profits, be seized and redistributed as reparations.

This form of political jiu-jitsu, turning the leftist fury back on the universities that filled these young radicals’ empty noggins with hatred of their own nation’s history, appears to be working (Kelly already has #CancelYale trending on Twitter.) Normally, I wouldn’t cheer the idea of fighting fire with fire, but in this case, those universities are literally cheering on arsonists. Maybe turning the heat up under their own feet will finally convince them to reach for the fire extinguisher instead of the gas can.

RARE AGREEMENT

I’m sure there are few political issues on which I am in agreement with “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling. But I applaud her for having the courage to make a stand on behalf of basic biology (that “woman” is a term with a set biological meaning) and refuse to retract it, even in the face of massive “cancel culture” shaming and bullying by the LGBTQ lobby and its supporters, including the young “Harry Potter” stars who owe their careers to her.

And now, let’s add a salute to her literary agency. When several authors threatened to leave if they didn’t issue some sort of statement of support for the trans community, they told them they take pride in their diversity of viewpoints, but they weren’t willing to force “re-education” on their staff at the demand of a small group of clients. They wished those authors well in finding new representation.

Maybe this will finally set an example for others in book publishing, newspapers (the New York Times) and other industries on how to put some starch in your backbone, act like adults, and when the crybullies and snowflake junior staffers threaten to leave if you don’t force everyone to conform to their viewpoint, then tell them, “Don't let the door hit you on the way out.” It's time that they learn that there are a LOT of people out there who’d happily stand in line to take their jobs without demanding that everyone at the office think like they do or shut up.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Kathryn Green

07/04/2020 12:56 PM

I'm a lot behind in my reading. I just read Jesse Kelly's tweets on cancel culture/institutions of higher learning, they made my day. I am so glad someone did it. Thank you for including it.

• PAUL SCHABER

06/25/2020 09:47 PM

Will someone explain to the EXTREMISTS AND RIOTERS , JOE BIDEN AND THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. THE PIGGY BANK IS EMPTY and the Collection Agents for foreign countries and companies and our enemies are just waiting like vultures to swoop down and commence devouring
    the dead animal (US).

Look at much additional debt we incurred by those stimulus packages sent by Pelosi and her fellow Democrats. How many people are going to be able to afford the additional interest we will have to pay on an additional 2-3 Trillion Dollars and that is not even looking at the interest we are already paying on the 22 Trillion on the Current Debt , plus possibility INCURRING an additional 1-2 Trillion Dollars from the latest budget for fiscal year 2021
    which commences on 01 October 2020.

If Biden is elected how is going to handle the North Korean problem. Since his sister looks like she is running the country and has the military like a attack dog on a leash ready to strike.

What if she in her arsenal those hyper-sonic missiles that presently our defense system cannot track all programmed to be launched on the night Biden and Pelosi and her fellow democrats and insurgents are declare victory as those missiles and destroys the entire West Coast and Washington DC at same time.

Just something to think about in these trying times.

• Carl "T" Smith

06/25/2020 07:58 PM

I spent over 20 years AFTER Retirement running my own business in a very small community. ?Coming from a VERY Large City-Houston TX.- I learned very quickly that community STANDARDS were ABOVE my Constitutional Rights as defined the Bill of Rights and I would/ MUST restrain my 1st A. RIGHTS if I wanted to continue to have a business. I had a 1000 business cards printed and still have 700 in the original box 20 years later when I Quit Retiring and Just Quit. NOW I have started to reclaim MY RIGHT of FREE Speech and say what I please , When I please and to Who I please and if your uncomfortable with that YOU can Exit the area or ASK / INVITE me to leave. ANY Attempt to INTIMIDATE me with the usual slings of calling me a Homophobic, misogynist, Racist will fall on DEAF Ears- I have been called names that even make a Sailor Blush( I WAS ONE , so don't get your Knickers twisted so tight to cut off the blood oxygen to your already malnourished brain CELL.
    When the POLICE are PROHIBITED from exercising their DUTY by the Morons Elected to Protect the Public I suggest flooding the Hospitals with PTS ( PRESENT Traumatic STRESS ) cases and let the Elected MORONS Deal with it! I suspect the peaceful Liberals will DEMAND the President Break his Oath as DEFINED by Law and STOP the Violence, Looting, Raping and Burning.
    I have had the Mis- or Fortune of having to attend to people dying and even the Atheists call out to GOD for help when the final page is being turned. I blame the Failure of Academia to allow the curriculum to STOP TEACHING HISTORY and substitute Marxist Indoctrination-- HOW else can you explain all the EDUCATED Morons tearing down history? HISTORY tells us it's been tried since about 400 BC and NEVER seems to Work???

• James Suttles

06/25/2020 05:58 PM

Gov. Huckabee,
    As one of kindred spirits, I so admire your stand for Christ and for our country! However, my spirit is crushed to see all the headlines from fake media with so called polls showing President Trump loosing ground to babbling Biden. I find it almost imposible to believe that American citizens would replace our President with such as Joe Biden, who in my opinion, is simply a pawn in the hands of the enemy of our great country and his minions! Yet, I feel so helpless to personally do anything to effect the outcome! This weighs heavily on me and makes me turn to my only source of help and that is Jesus Christ my Lord, in prayer! I want my will and His will to align perfectly. Then I know that His and my will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! This is my hope, but I am still human and it ticks me off to see one of the best Presidents in my 79 yrs. so horribly abused by the devils crowd! One thing for sure, persecution brings on growth and if God sees fit for Donald Trump to serve 4 more yrs., he will be a much greater man, especially if he turns more to God for directions!

• Ruby Howell

06/25/2020 04:53 PM

It is beyond common sense thinking how these thugs think that their way of like is the way our country should be run! Personally I love the idea of fighting fire with fire & educating the liberals who were the people involved in the history of liberal colleges. I am tired of these Marxist trying to erase our founders & the history of my country!

• Barbara Stephens

06/25/2020 02:29 PM

Good stuff again, Governor! Thanks for your faithful insights and especially for the stabilizing component of the daily Scripture verses. I know that the process of reading and selecting the verses is one that blesses you, but it blesses all of us "out here." Per God's guarantee that His Word does not return to Him void, I see it as His holy and active "boomerang." Again, good stuff! Our side wins.

• Floyd A Unger

06/25/2020 02:22 PM

• Diana Brown

06/25/2020 12:21 PM

I was unable to leave a comment on the e mail requesting my political position. I am not sure what I did wrong but anyway here it is. I am very pleased with President Trump and his policies of America First. I am so upset about the destruction allowed in our country and I wish the National Guard could be called in to restore law and order. I fear that our dear country is at great risk especially with these Socialists' policies. I pray each and every day for President Trump, his family, and our Administration. Something has to be done to help the business community rebuild and property restored. Something has to be done to protect our citizens and either call in the Military Forces or our National Guard. My heart is hurting for our country and these young people are all lunatics especially regarding the monuments and statues. They do not know history at all and it shows very clearly. President Trump has a hard job ahead of him and we need to take the House and Senate in order to get our country back on its feet. I watch the news on Fox every night and I am saddened at what I see.

• Tom Longeway

06/25/2020 11:13 AM

What about the seattle people putting up baracades, (Walls) to keep people they do not want in, out ? I thought walls were bad things ? Wil somebody compensate Flynn for all the money he spent on his defense ? He should not be broke because he had to pay for his defense, who will reimburse him for is losses ?

• Vickie Fiorentino

06/25/2020 10:49 AM

The first person to own a slave n the US was a Black man, by the name of Anthony Johnson; he was an Angolan , who came to the colonies as an indentured servant in 1621, after several years he gained his freedom, and as a token of appreciation, the colony gave Johnson land.

• Glenn T Hyatt

06/25/2020 10:49 AM

As far as the firing of nancy pelosi...I think she should be allowed to continue her efforts to elect Donald Trump and then after he wins...fire her.

• Gail Denham

06/25/2020 10:27 AM

Glad to hear that Rowlings stood up for the "difference" between men and women - that's a plus. And that her editor backed her freedom to do so. Altho why wouldn't they - she makes a lot of money for them. Nevertheless, it was a step forward, not backward.

• Michael Roberson

06/25/2020 10:24 AM

I used the link you provided to Parler.com to take a look at them. I was going to join, but a phone number was required. I am not sure why they need my phone number, but I am not giving that to them. So, I guess I will not be able to join Parler.com.
    I am not sure who might have some influence on them, but if they would drop the phone requirement, I bet they would get a lot more people to sign up, especially older people like me. I (and I don not know why anyone would be) am not comfortable giving out my phone number to anyone I don't know. I know this is the way the world is going now but, the alleged benefit of "account security" is not enough to warrant the revealing of my personal phone number, which despite all of the promises, would probably end up with someone I do not want to have it.

• Kathy Backer

06/25/2020 10:02 AM

HI MIke....Do you think its probably about time for a new "facebook", one that is conservative and you wont have to go through all the censorship, and President Trump would love it! I know theres probably somebody that can look into that and putting a new stock out there wouldn't hurt either.
    Thanks for all the real news!

• Stephen Russell

06/25/2020 08:54 AM

Monuments defense:
    I say rig booby traps around monuments, reduce sentries BUT visible.
    any attempt to use force to Remove monuments cause Major harm.
    Citywide in DC & other locales.
    & NG & Interior Dept should be armed.

• Judy Radley

06/25/2020 08:17 AM

Here's another stupid Cuomo con-job in his addiction to power-abuse, now he is calling for travel bans on anyone coming to NY from 9 other states, so-called 'virus spiked in these states', but if you look at the states he wants to make people be quarantined for 14-days, are mainly Red States that have decent Republican gov. who didn't buy into the Chinese virus over-panic, and want those returning to NY from the 9 states to be in 14-day quarantine or be FINED. Talk about overly over-abuse of power! It is totally stupid and who does he think will enforce it after he has turned his back on law enforcement? Cuomo needs to be taken and put into his own padded cell and quarantined for the next 2 years until we can elect a new NYS governor, but our votes don't count as they only use the electoral votes anyway, so the other alternative is to declare Cuomo as having a mental illness and to put him in a straight jacket and into a padded cell. Then he will see what it's like to be stripped of all his freedoms like he is doing to all New York citizens...and any new businesses from out of NYS, that once may have wanted to start up in NYS! He is killing this state's economy over and over again! He Needs to be voted out!

• Kay DeWitt

06/25/2020 06:56 AM

Mike, I don't know if you read my response to the questionnaire I received from you, yesterday, and, IF you did, then you know that i asked you if you could do something to get my name removed from the TEAM TRUMP mailing list because I wanted to be freed from the grief they inflict on me...not because I DON'T love President Trump, but because I DO!...BUT...as I have stated ad infinatum now, I love him with Christ's brand of love which is simply defined as "the desire for the loved one's ultimate best" AND the kind of messages that are contained in the emails I receive from his Trump Team are NOT in the interest OF his ultimate best because they are LIES and, therefore, qualify as the FAKE NEWS President Trump is supposed to hate!!!....and this contradiction inflicts grief on me BECAUSE they run counter TO President Trump's ultimate best because they ARE lies!

If you DID read my response to your questionnaire then you also know that I explained to you why I stopped writing these comments after June 1st....which was because I felt that they, in the long run, were not making any kind of real difference...and, prior TO June 1st, I was writing a comment to BOTH your daily newsletters every day....So WHY then am I writing THIS comment? I will tell you why.....

Upon checking my emails this morning, the first thing I saw was yet another email from Team Trump and in the subject line was written "YOU HAVE BEEN HAND SELECTED" so I am forced to look upon that which grieves me even if I don't open them!!!! I receive these kinds of emails almost on an hourly basis and they are unbelievable because they are always telling me that President Trump was asking about ME, personally....I have never given a dime TO the President and, yet, I have to read how President Trump wants my advice because I have been one of his strongest supporters and even having to read THAT grieves me because, forgive me, but President Trump needs my advice because, through tears, I would tell him that he is his own worst enemy!...SO I SAID THIS AS AN INTRODUCTION TO MY PLEA TO YOU....in other words I am begging you....TO HAVE MY NAME REMOVED FROM THE TEAM TRUMP MAILING LIST...NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT.....

Even IF I were giving President Trump financial donations, I would no longer do so because I do not agree with him holding a "political" rally that could help spread the coronavirus that might cost someone his, or her, life!!! AND I will repeat what I stated in my response to your questionnaire last night....which is that, ultimately, Trump's rallies are going to hurt him more than they help him! See, dear Mike, I don't give a flip what the Democrats think...I only care what GOD thinks...so the fact that the Democrats are more critical of President Trump encouraging people to gather together than they are critical of the protesters gathering together means NOTHING to me as to how right...or wrong...President Trump's priorities are when it comes to encouraging people to do something that could, ultimately, cost them their lives!!!

Since I AM writing this comment, I will paste below the statement in this newsletter that I want to respond to....which is: "A young Venezuelan woman warns Americans about where the radicals who are destroying statues and trying to erase America’s history are taking us because Venezuelans have seen how communists take over a country and know how this story ends."

Let's spiritualize this statement, OK? Forgive me for driving this point into the ground, but, one more time, when I read this, I heard a mental replay of your interview with Arthur Brooks where you both agreed that the only answer for uniting this country is answering HATRED with LOVE!...Well, that is GOD'S answer for this country...and THE only thing, in HIS eyes, that will warrant America being called "great"!...So God tried to tell our (His) President that at a "prayer" breakfast right before the pandemic broke out in this country and President Trump rejected God's answer.....so we are now looking upon the "fruit" OF man's rejection OF God's answer....BECAUSE....

It was lack OF love that killed George Floyd and it is lack of love that is authoring the violence of those that are rioting (as opposed to those who are peacefully protesting the lack of love...hatred...that was shown to George Floyd)...I want to clarify that when, in my response last night, I stated how the rioters are an example of what happens when one answers hatred WITH hatred, i was not suggesting that loving these rioters with Christ's love (because Christ DOES love them because he loves ALL humanity) has nothing to do with allowing them to continue TO riot! Because...it is to the degree that Christ loves the sinner that He hates their sin!

Back in the fall I wrote a letter to Jim Bakker because of my concern for his son, Jamie, who is now preaching, at his "Revolution" Church, that there is no such thing as hell and that homosexuality is not a sin! AND, in my letter to Jim, I enclosed a copy of the letter he wrote while he was still in prison because, IN this letter, he was apologizing for how he compromised CHRIST'S gospel message, and that he is back TO compromising the pure gospel message via giving credibility to the people who are promoting the very "gospel" message he had condemned and, therefore, he was tempting God's hand of judgment again! AND, last week, I learned that Jim is being sued for promoting a product he claimed cured the coronavirus and that the stress from all this could have been responsible for the stroke he suffered in May!

When I warn of God's judgment, am I REALLY hearing from GOD, you ask? Well, I can tell you that I have a 100% track record of being correct....and, while that does nothing for my "ego", it does something for my "heart"! It breaks it and, forgive me, if I just get tired of crying to deaf ears...I will pay ANY price if I can make a difference, but when I cannot make a difference I am NOT willing to pay the price of grief it costs me.....SO, AGAIN, I BEG YOU, SINCE YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP PLEASE GET MY NAME OFF OF THAT MAILING LIST AND SPARE ME THE GRIEF IT INFLICTS ON ME.....as payment I offer up all the time I have spent, in the past, writing these comments in my heart's desire TO "make a difference" !

• James &Jacquelyn Deane

06/25/2020 06:16 AM

I don't know why the cable company we have which is Spectrum here in Florida has stopped the TBN from broadcasting the channel maybe you can give us an update.

• Jack macdonald

06/25/2020 06:07 AM

The communists have taken control of our educational system and know have is heading us toward becoming Venzuela. Instead of focusing all of our attention on defunding the police, maybe we should focus on our textbooks and corriculoms in our educational system. Parents who pay the tuition should be in full revolt. How foolish can one be to pay $60,000 tuition to be brainwashed and filled with propaganda.? When stupidly rules countries fall.

• JUDITH MCCLARY

06/25/2020 12:40 AM

I would like to suggest a new plank for 2020 Republican platform. Because Democrats demand $$ for abortion, put in a new plank that calls for equal funding $$ for well-baby programs and housing for pregnant moms (plus vocation/career training for them)!

• BrigGen Al Brewster USMC (Ret)

06/25/2020 12:10 AM

I think Michael Flynn was railroaded in his case- that said, you should look at all the millions he was raking in based on his position from "questionable sources" before holding him up a shining example of what we expect from our US military men!

• Dr. Michael Gunter

06/24/2020 11:44 PM

Hi, Gov.
    Your article this evening about Project Veritas deeply affected me. I guess I always knew Facebook has issues with freedom loving Americans, but had no idea they were so anti-Christian.

I now find myself in a dilemma.

I do a LOT of tech support work for my church here in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. It has been a real comfort for me personally and I like the church staff I work with.
    Like many other churches, we broadcast on Facebook. After seeing up close video of the morally repugnant culture at Facebook, I am wondering why any church or Christian would want to support Facebook and allow Facebook to make money from church or an individual’s Christian’s content by using Facebook.

I am not persuaded by the argument that sometimes as Christians you have to witness to people where they are. I don’t work in an abortion clinic to help doctors and others to perform abortions just to witness to them. In both cases, I would be helping spread misery and help them make money – and spread their poisonous morality.

So, what should I do? Continue to help the church while they use Facebook, or step aside and find another way to contribute?

Thanks for listening.
    Mike.

• Bobbe Rose Wilson

06/24/2020 11:43 PM

The local news for Las Vegas Nevada stated 6700 mail in ballots were NOT counted due to "unmatching" signatures. Mail in balloting was mandated. Clearly, it's not the way to go for an honest and dependable ballot count!!!

• Sarah Menne

06/24/2020 11:00 PM

Are you aware there were three (3) different Huckabee Daily Bible Verses today? One in the Huckabee Daily Verse email; one in today's Morning Edition; and one in today's Evening Edition. I don't mind, but it did seem a bit strange...

• Joanna Allen

06/24/2020 10:45 PM

Very informative. Like Flynn story, J.K. Rowling story, and Black Lives Matter facts.

Evening Edition - June 24

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Kathryn Green

07/04/2020 12:56 PM

• PAUL SCHABER

06/25/2020 09:47 PM

the dead animal (US).

which commences on 01 October 2020.

Just something to think about in these trying times.

• Carl "T" Smith

• Gail Denham

06/25/2020 10:27 AM

• Michael Roberson

06/25/2020 10:24 AM

• Kathy Backer

06/25/2020 10:02 AM

Thanks for all the real news!

• Stephen Russell

06/25/2020 08:54 AM

Monuments defense:
    I say rig booby traps around monuments, reduce sentries BUT visible.
    any attempt to use force to Remove monuments cause Major harm.
    Citywide in DC & other locales.
    & NG & Interior Dept should be armed.

• Judy Radley

06/25/2020 08:17 AM

• Kay DeWitt

06/25/2020 06:56 AM

• James &Jacquelyn Deane

06/25/2020 06:16 AM

• Jack macdonald

06/25/2020 06:07 AM

• JUDITH MCCLARY

06/25/2020 12:40 AM

• BrigGen Al Brewster USMC (Ret)

06/25/2020 12:10 AM

• Dr. Michael Gunter

06/24/2020 11:44 PM

Hi, Gov.

I now find myself in a dilemma.

Thanks for listening.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Kathryn Green

07/04/2020 12:56 PM

• PAUL SCHABER

06/25/2020 09:47 PM

the dead animal (US).

which commences on 01 October 2020.

Just something to think about in these trying times.

• Carl "T" Smith

• Gail Denham

06/25/2020 10:27 AM

• Michael Roberson

06/25/2020 10:24 AM

• Kathy Backer

06/25/2020 10:02 AM

Thanks for all the real news!

• Stephen Russell

06/25/2020 08:54 AM

Monuments defense:
    I say rig booby traps around monuments, reduce sentries BUT visible.
    any attempt to use force to Remove monuments cause Major harm.
    Citywide in DC & other locales.
    & NG & Interior Dept should be armed.

• Judy Radley

06/25/2020 08:17 AM

• Kay DeWitt

06/25/2020 06:56 AM

• James &Jacquelyn Deane

06/25/2020 06:16 AM

• Jack macdonald

06/25/2020 06:07 AM

• JUDITH MCCLARY

06/25/2020 12:40 AM

• BrigGen Al Brewster USMC (Ret)

06/25/2020 12:10 AM

• Dr. Michael Gunter

06/24/2020 11:44 PM

Hi, Gov.

I now find myself in a dilemma.

Thanks for listening.