What The Sessions Hearing Was Really About

June 13, 2017 |

If anyone had any doubt of what Democrats hope to achieve by drawing out the “Russia” investigation, it should be crystal clear after Jeff Sessions’ testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. The knives are out for the Head of State, just as obviously as they are in that bloody Central Park production of JULIUS CAESAR. They couldn’t defeat him at the ballot box, so this is their consolation prize: the chance to try to take him down in whatever way they can.

Though Sessions had little to add about timelines and meetings that wasn’t already known –- he repeatedly made the point that after having been recused, he no longer is briefed –- the Democrats on the committee weren’t interested in that so much as in his private conversations with President Trump. Sessions insisted that according to DOJ policy, such conversations are considered confidential, but the Democrats on the committee were having none of it. They pushed and cajoled with all their might to get him to say those two little words, “executive privilege.” Since the President himself is not under investigation for collusion with Russia, this effort obviously wasn’t about that investigation at all, but about finding some reason, however tenuous, to go after HIM. Just think of all the fun they could have, calling in official after official to testify under oath about their private conversations with the President! Why, it could go on for, oh, at least four interminable years.

As Sessions reminded them during the hearing, some people have offices to run.

Jeff Sessions is a slow-talking Southern gentleman, and it made the blood boil to see The Inquisition attack him like a machine gun, interrupting his answers constantly. At one point, Sessions had to insist on qualifying an answer that was coming too slowly to satisfy the questioner, noting that if he didn’t qualify it, he’d later be accused of lying. We all know that is exactly what would happen.

But Sessions was there to set his own record straight, and he stated that any suggestion he participated in or was aware of any collusion with the Russians was “an appalling and detestable lie.” And though he didn’t say it (I will), the obvious motives of certain questioners on the panel were just as appalling and detestable.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Related Posts

• James B. Johnson

06/14/2017 05:23 PM

I've never in all my days seen anything as ridiculous as these liberals in such denial about the LOSS of the election to Donald Trump. Hillary's popular vote was all illegals and dead people and that is a fact. As far as I'm concerned they will never be the same again and they are useless and full of hate and evil. I wish they would all go to the middle east!! Hillary too!!

• Carl Westgard

06/14/2017 05:08 PM

Thanks Gov. Huck,
    Take yourself back to TV! Fox. Not entertainment, so much, Truth about the Swamp....it is dishonest and often corrupted by special interests, and congressional placeholders. Also, discuss the Constitution and founding documents..... Make is a straight-shooting, fair and balanced perspective comparing progressive socialist-democrat nanny-state narrative and with the individual liberty, freedom and responsibility of limited federal government and state-centric education and human services in a Constitutional Republic such as USA. Thanks for all of the great work, and for listening to my idea on how best to continue to make this an unselfish country again!.....Best wishes, Carl Westgard

• Glenn Molenaar

06/14/2017 05:06 PM

Why cant they do the job they were elected to and STOP wasting and stealing from the legal tax paying citizens of the USA.

• Edward Mitchell Jr

06/14/2017 05:02 PM

Hello Mr. Huckabee, I understand now that your daughter has a job in the White House that your loyalty to the President has ballooned. Just last year you were pulling for anyone but him to win. I am just trying to understand all the cynical views that are now coming from you. At one time I really thought that you were one of only a few people that looked at things in a Christian way, that what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. Just last week you said how a great waste of time it was to watch the Comey hearings but this week the Session hearings had your attention. You didn't use the Presidents favorite phase a witch hunt, but just like they asked Comey questions, the Attorney General lied in his confirmation hearing, yet you never brought that up. When asked point blank about his Russian connections he said he didn't have any and yet later after it was reported then he fessed up to them. He stated he recused himself from the investigations yet the President stated that the Attorney General was one who recommended that Comey be fired, then that story changed. It is amazing to me that with all this jockeying for position between the Dems and the Publicans that the main question still has yet to be answered and I see by your weekly newsletters you are not concerned either. How come the President hasn't asked about the progress of the investigation and what has been found? Who did what and when was it done? He is supposed to be the guardian that GOD put in place to govern America but the only thing he is concerned about is making sure he wasn't under investigation, I find that with our security and our elections possibly influenced that he hasn't been forceful in finding some answers, and if he is not concerned now, why not and when will he or you? This is deep and no one on the Republican side wants to shine the light down there because they are afraid of what they will find. Mr. Huckabee I just want you to be in the middle, not the far side right or left, it is time to get back to middle ground and stop all this one sided views on both sides. I am an independent and I base my decisions on both sides, you get the best answer that way. Like the Bible clearly states that a house divided will not stand and America will fall if because the cracks are already there!!! GOD Bless you and come back to the middle and be an example and not another excuse!!!

• David Thomas Broyles

06/14/2017 04:59 PM

I totally agree with you, Governor. Great article.

• John R. Spencer

06/14/2017 04:55 PM

Governor, Is there any doubt that the battle is spiritual given the intensity of the dark-side opposition? JRS

• jim werner

06/14/2017 04:49 PM

Dear Gov Huckabee,

Please convey this message to all of Congress for me. Stop wasting their time, our money and embarrassing the country with their childish games. If they are not interested in turning our country back to God and doing things that are good for our country, then GET OUT. Also, please put them on the DO NOT VOTE list for next election.

Jim Werner

• lyle hibbs

06/14/2017 04:46 PM

If I were a democrat, after watching this circus I would never vote democratic again. This is a perfect example of what the democratic party has degraded to. I live in Ca. and if I were younger I would get the h*** out of here. The liberal crooked democrats have taken over this state and it no longer is what it was when I moved here in 1958. The sad thing is that so many people here are "on the take" and they want to continue sucking on the system. PS I'm 80 years old and worked hard and planned for retirement and a lot of people here in Ca. never worked or planned like I did and they are making me pay for it.

• Marge Conrad

06/14/2017 04:44 PM

I appreciate your letter Mike. I just wish the President would get rid of the Obama carry overs. They cause too much trouble for him. I hate to hear, that whenever he says anything, they tear him apart. We voted him in and they should more respect. We didn't care for Obama but I don't remember anybody tearing him a part on anything. Thank you and keep up the good work. Love Sarah!

• Donna Robles

06/14/2017 04:43 PM

Good job Mr. Sessions. It was easy to tell which party was asking questions by their tone and, sometimes, rudeness.
    Thanks for being a sane, conservative voice among all the other hostile, unreliable ones. Keep praying for you and our country!

• Patty Aslin

06/14/2017 04:35 PM

Mr. Huckabee, thank you for telling the American people the truth! The Democratic party can simply not stand the fact that all us 'DEPLORABLES' voted for Donald Trump to become our 45th President of the United States! President Trump humiliated the Clintons and Bushes as each family thought Donald Trump could NEVER BEAT them in an election......Oh how wrong they were! I believe President Trump was elected for such a time as this...."TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"! There are very few places I trust anymore for factual news, but you are one of my favorite people ever! Again thank you and please continue to speak truth into our lives. God Bless you ?????????? Most sincerely, Mrs. Patty Aslin from Parker, Colorado

• Joseph Munafo

06/14/2017 04:23 PM

One good thing about all this is that the Democrats are showing who they really are. They are mean spirited and destructive once they begin to loose their power. As they continue to stir up hate and tell lies, without being aware, they are proving to the populace including former followers that they are the party of hate and violence. Their days as a party are numbered as continue to show who they really are.

• Terri Rinke

06/14/2017 04:16 PM

I am sick to pieces over the way the news media "relays" news stories, what they capitalize on and how some of our own Republicans have repeatedly added to the confusion of our country. It is time for Washington, and the rest of our country to back our president. I thank you and applaud you for your commentaries and stance.
    God Bless America
    Terri Rinke

• Ken Mannino

06/14/2017 03:30 PM

Please remind the republicans that an outsider won the Presidency because we wanted change and that if they do not work with the President we the voters will replace them with an outsider as well. They need to act like they have total control of the House, Senate, and White House and get some things done like REPEAL Obamacare, not replace it, simplify the taxes with a flat tax, and secure our borders. Thank you for your time

• Maryanne Kelly Hand

06/14/2017 03:20 PM

Mr Huckabee, you are always spot on. I do what I can to spread the truth from you, Allen West? Newt, Ofor course? And Hannity to name a few. This saddens me so that these people surely do not care about us at all. Unfortunately, I speak of our Republican representives too. I voted Trump , not party. I am so glad that are continuously adding your comments to and speaking the truth. You just know how to put people in theur place. You are a religious man but to do claim to be perfect nor hide behind your faith as a crutch. You are so appreciated and if there was anyway to go to Isreal, I know that a trip with you would indeed be a Portugal informative and fun. Oh, and I know you are so proud of Sarah. She is one special person..woman!!
    Thank you.
    Maryanne

• Susan martindale

06/14/2017 03:20 PM

Keep up the good fight with honesty and integrity as your ammo. Prayers for your family and particularly your Sarah. You must be so proud

• elizabeth schnur

06/14/2017 03:19 PM

agree, AG Sessions was "johnny on the spot" I wondered how some of he ones asking ?? made it out of grade school. Seems they didn't know how to listen or basically DID NOT WANT TO.
    one wonders and understands why things don[t get done in Wash. SCARY

• Michael Hassler

06/14/2017 03:08 PM

When will this "Two-Party" un-civil war end. The "PARTIES" have a stanglehold on our legislative process. Today I herd an interview of one of our freshmen congressmen who hopes his class of lawmakers will be the beginning of the end of all the political posturing and one-ups-man-ship. My words, but a flavor of what he meant. Is there any way this paradigm can be nurtured & bolstered.?

• Linda Radosevich

06/14/2017 03:05 PM

You are completely right. CS Lewis says (and now I can't find where he said it, so I will paraphrase) that when you first begin to try to topple the king, you must first go after his ministers (he was speaking of Jesus and Paul's detractors).

• Nancy Ervin

06/14/2017 02:59 PM

Watched the inquisition and agree with every word you say. General Sessions is a real class act. I would have been so tempted to draw out my southern drawl as long as I could. He is a kind and gentle man AND honorable!!!

• Mary Burnett Burt

06/14/2017 02:54 PM

Mike, you are ALWAYS "spot on" with your commentary. Since I am an Alabamian, I was especially interested in your "take" of Jeff Sessions' "interview" yesterday. I couldn't agree more with you. Also, your humor added in your followups to what is going on in Washington, or elsewhere, makes reading about these issue so much more enjoyable.

You may remember that you and I met in Birmingham about 2 1/2 years ago at Books A Million. I have purchased several of your books, and have supported you since your first presidential run back in 2007. I have the picture that was taken of us in Birmingham as my Facebook picture, and I treasure it so much! Thank you for always standing up for what is right and being such a great Christian! I pray for you everyday! I follow you as much as I can, and I am thrilled that Sarah is in the Trump administration! She is doing a magnificent job!

• Jan Lee Bernards

06/14/2017 02:49 PM

You said it just right thank you!!!!

• Nina Lockard

06/14/2017 02:41 PM

I enjoy your emails. Your insight is always spot on. I particularly enjoy the humor that you add to all the appalling things that are happening with the Dems and the main street media. I am, like so many others, still disgusted with the spineless, timid Republicans. If the roles were reversed, not only would they shut down this investigation and tell the Rep. to take a hike, there would never have been one in the first place! I do pray that somehow Mueller and all his Dem hirees will be removed. And along with them, the Deputy AG who sounded quite defiant toward the President if he tried to fire Mueller. Who hires these people - like the Deputy AG? Trump needs to get a new human resource director! I do wish you were working and advising him.

• Modesto Lizcano

06/14/2017 02:40 PM

Like Nehemiah ,Trump was chosen by God to rebuild our broken America . If we pray for Trump and his family and his administration God will protect him. This is a spiritual warfare and God will bring down all strongholds . God bless Trump his family and God bless America

• Shauna Dickerson

06/14/2017 02:38 PM

I surely do enjoy your newsletter, Mr Huckabee. Keep it all coming.!!

• Jeffrey F Krizan

06/14/2017 02:35 PM

I watched the sworn testimony of Attorney General Sessions and found it rather amusing how certain Senators conducted themselves in way that did not fit our time and this place within our short human lifespan.
    The Senators’ conduct was mainly argumentative, mostly based on false premise in desperate search of misspeaks, and revealed obvious posturing for future office aspirations. It was stunning that the once greatest assembly on Earth is now controlled by unexceptional members, save a few.
    We are a young republic, surviving through tumultuous times and periods less tumultuous; now we are facing a global challenge for America’s sovereignty and against corrupted Muslim extremists who seek a worldwide caliphate via beheadings, terror and much more. How can anyone truly believe that this Senate “investigation” matches up against America’s real challenges?
    A group of us was once asked, “Who was the most important living person on Earth?” Others answered, “This one” or “that one,” many you might have heard of, but I answered differently! Let’s face it, our adult lifespan is minuscule compared to the age of Earth or that of human existence. Many turtles and trees live longer than humans, thus how can anyone truly believe that any one Senator, Foreign Ambassador, Attorney General, President or former FBI Director can be so consequential to the future of human existence. From the hearing, one would they were! The true answer to the question is, "No person."
    Instead, I would suggest that we focus on a much broader landscape which will yield a greater good for all Americans and the planet.

• Joanie Stephens

06/14/2017 02:30 PM

What little I got to watch of the Session's inquisition was enough to turn me off and the TV, too! I believe that Sessions is a man of truth and integrity, and they want to portray him as otherwise. Our government officials need to "get back on track" and start working for the American people and the issues that our country is facing rather than chasing all these endless "rabbit trails". Thanks, Gov. Huckabee for your daily emails. We'll continue to pray for our nation and our leaders!

• FRANK A. SOLA

06/14/2017 02:29 PM

The questioning by the Democrats on the committee and the disrespect they showed AG Sessions was disgraceful. There should be some rules censuring rude behavior by such people. Thank GOD he pushed back and put some of them to shame!

• Tricia Ann Howry

06/14/2017 02:22 PM

I so enjoy reading your letters, even though they make me sad to see how our elected officials on the left are acting. I am reminded that the bible says in the last days men will call evil good and good evil. I truly believe we are in the last days. I am praying for you and the rest of the Christian's in our government. I pray for President Trump, his family and the rest of his cabinet. I pray he will seek God's leadership in all that he does. One thing I see that hurts him is his tweeting all the time. He isn't helping himself by doing that. God bless you Mr. Huckabee and keep on keeping on.

• Moses Tracy

06/14/2017 02:10 PM

Dear Governor Huckabee,

I enjoy everything you write when I read on occasion what you write. You are a very great Christian- that's my educated guess. The primary reason Trump has so many enemies in Washington and around the world is because he is elect, and most everyone is not elect.

• Patrick W. Merritt

06/14/2017 01:53 PM

Thank you for your insight and reason.

• Betty L. Kirby

06/14/2017 01:50 PM

Mr. Huckabee: You are always "right on" in every situation. I totally agree with you. Until all of the Obama leakers are out of jobs, this will continue. Isn't it strange that the shooter at the ball park was only looking for Republicans? Until the Democrats get off their "high horses" and demand decency of their followers, situations like this will continue. The audacity of every single one of them, and especially those who hold high office to continue their course of destruction, is unbelievable. They all need to be accused of "TREASON" and tried and convicted for it. The idea that they think they can take the election away from as many Americans as voted for Trump is preposterous. If they want demonstrations and all that go with it in the streets of every City in America, they will get it if they ever succeed in their dastardly course. Keep up the good work you have always done. Love your books and am looking forward to watching you TBN. Missed you on Fox when you left and also the God Fruits.

• Juanita Bennett

06/14/2017 01:50 PM

I doubt these witch hunts are doing the Democratic Party any good. I just hope the Republican Party sends some money to Georgia's sixth district to help the republican candidate (I think her name is Karen Handell or something like that). San Francisco politicians are sending millions to beat her. I saw it on a Bill Still blog. Juanita Bennett

• Carol K Case

06/14/2017 01:40 PM

When will the anger, rage,& hatred of the left and also some members of the right STOP. A nation divided will fall and in my 74 yrs of life I have never seen our country so divided. Todays shooting shows the hatred in our country. Aren't we all suppose to be American's first. I am tired of the waste of money and time that these hearings are consuming with no proof yet that President Trump has done anything wrong. Why don't we come together to do what is BEST for America and celebrate our common goals instead of firing up our differences. Will it have to take another 9/11 to bring us together? I pray not. Senators like John mcCain need to either support our president; change parties or retire. Just my opinion. Thanks for listening. I love my country and I believe 100% in our President. How about implementing the pledge to our flag back in public schools to start the day??

• JackTracey

06/14/2017 01:32 PM

Governors-Right on,
    Since my first vote was for Dwight Eisenhower I have seen a great deal of political good and bad.
    However I have never seen such psychotic with hunting that has taken place by the Democratic party and their surrogates the liberal press. I have friends that have voted democratic and they are embarrassed to be represented by their party.

• John Kauchich

06/14/2017 01:31 PM

Since they lost the election, the Democrats, George Soros, Liberal News Media, Hollywood and others have been promoting hatred and resistance. That has led to incidents like today's shooting! They are all traitors and should be dealt with accordingly!!

• james Espinoza

06/14/2017 01:30 PM

Thank you Mike for the great information you share with us. You are truly a great American and we need you. Keep up the good work and God bless you and the United States of America.

• Mary Renzi

06/14/2017 01:27 PM

I call it "The Savage Society" no matter what President Trump does they find something mean spirited
    to say. God is watching all the evil these men & women Do. Obama,Lynch the Clinton's not good people
    I believe in "TRUTH & JUSTICE" Respect for our President. This my friends is a witch hunt. I don't understand
    why no one still does not really know anything about Obama. We all know he said things would be more favorable after the election to the Russians. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA when I voted no one told me who to vote for. God help AMERICA PLEASE!

• Ellen Klipp

06/14/2017 01:18 PM

Yep. You're right on all points.

• Karen A Berg

06/14/2017 01:11 PM

I keep praying for our country, her leaders (those who need to turn to Jesus for salvation), for our President and Vice President and their families. That they are protected and stay safe with the Lord watching over them. My heart grieves due to all the anger and hatred toward this current administration. We as Christians, need to stand up and continue to be counted. And those on the left need to shut up and do the job they were elected to do. Praying for Gods mercy.

• Jodi Mossoni

06/14/2017 01:09 PM

Of all the blogs or posts I read yours is always spot on and explain the issue with intelligent thought! I am scared for my country because never have I seen the kind of hatred on display and it has shown what it will reap in the shooting that happened this morning. It is my hope and prayer that this will make folks realize that we must come together and look out for our country.
    God bless you.

• Larry Helsel

06/14/2017 01:08 PM

I am appalled at the Democrats,MSM, and Hollywood with their hatred and promoting violence against Republicans and President's supporters. This is facism and tyranny against innocent Americans who happens to oppose the ultra leftists global views. I strongly condemn the Democratic leadership for promoting hostility towards freedom loving Americans. Need to start arresting criminals who promote violence against the President and elected officials and Americans who supports our American system of government. Corruption has run amuck in government beauracracy and faked news is reported constantly without remorse and the truth is hidden from the public. Thank you for being the light in dark against evildoers. You are very appreciated and loved. Do Not Be Silent Against The Darkness.

• John B Roberts

06/14/2017 01:08 PM

The Democrats need to quit going after the President and get on with the Russia meddling investigation. Quit wasting taxpayer money!

• Sandra Walls

06/14/2017 01:03 PM

Huckabee I totally agree with you. Several times during the day I wanted to be there with Sessions but I don't think they would appreciate an old Okie gal rantin' and ravin' about all this bullcrap. And I thank you so much for you being an upstanding person - love ya !!

• jackie cain

06/14/2017 01:01 PM

Way to go Mr. Jeff Sessions. I thought you handled your hearing very well. We need more people like you up there and Mr. Trump. Mike Huckabee thanks for your events letters you keep sending. Really enjoy what you write about.Keep up the good work.Also i wanted you to be our president but it just didn't work out.

• S. Miguel Simo,MD.

06/14/2017 12:51 PM

Mr Huckabee, I receive your comments every day and I read almost 90% of them now I think is fair you read mine. Why is it many of the republicans are against our elected president? Do they rather have a democrat so they can shoot bullets to and leave our country in a coma as many times has happened? I realize that "the swamp" is very difficult to clean, but give a break Mr. Trump is the best we have had in a long time. And waz up with Mr. Mccain? Can you comment? Can anyone keep the party together? or is everyone protecting his/her behind and forget about the voters?

• Susan DiLeo

06/14/2017 12:42 PM

Hi, Mike! I wasn't following the hearing involving Jeff Sessions, so thank you, as always, for your informative newsletters! You're a great American! I always pray for our (great) President and for our nation and I always ask our Heavenly Father to take down our enemies, both foreign and domestic. I've done a ton of reading and I really do understand the way things are controlled in our country. I've read about Freemasonry, Adam Weishaupt, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, the Royal Family, the Vatican, vaccines, chemtrails, gmo's and on and on. The wickedness knows NO bounds! I pray for God's mercy on us all and on our President.

• Dianne Christensen

06/14/2017 12:34 PM

The hatred is running rampart in the Senate and House! It is truly disgraceful the way these Gentlemen (?) and Ladies (?) have become attack dogs toward their peers! I've seen a lot in my 68 years, but this takes the trophy for the worse behavior I have seen. If the Republicans can continue to hold their tongues then maybe those like Ms. Pelosi, and Ms. Waters can just scream their vitriol to each other. And conservatives like (McCain) can't shut up. He just adds to the hatred! Parents need to yank those tuition checks if our Colleges and Universities don't start teaching rather than spewing hate! There is a new right and wrong in America. If a progressive, liberal says "you are wrong", that becomes the law. Justice has truly become blind in America! Our courts are a joke! And other countries leaders feel America is a joke, they are having a good laugh at our expense. The biggest joke is this Nation of educated liberals and intellectuals don't even let one finish a sentence nor do they read the full story before they lamblast others. These educated crybabies put our Country to shame!

• Jan House

06/14/2017 12:31 PM

I am from Alabama and I have known Jeff Sessions many years. He is one of the most trusted and honest people I know. I was angry to see how the Democratuc Senators treated him but guess we couldn't expect any better from a pack of wolves. President Trump is trying to give our country back to us and they are trying to take him down. This is America's last chance and if we do not stand and fight our country will be lost. I pray for you and all who fight to save America.

• Richard Kurkowski

06/14/2017 12:28 PM

It is a witch hunt and we know who the witches are... the screwed up left. We need term limits. Drain the swamp!!!! It should not be a rest of their life occupation.

What The Sessions Hearing Was Really About

June 13, 2017 |

As Sessions reminded them during the hearing, some people have offices to run.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Related Posts

• James B. Johnson

06/14/2017 05:23 PM

• Carl Westgard

06/14/2017 05:08 PM

Thanks Gov. Huck,

• Glenn Molenaar

06/14/2017 05:06 PM

• Edward Mitchell Jr

06/14/2017 05:02 PM

• David Thomas Broyles

06/14/2017 04:59 PM

I totally agree with you, Governor. Great article.

• John R. Spencer

• Nancy Ervin

06/14/2017 02:59 PM

• Mary Burnett Burt

06/14/2017 02:54 PM

• Jan Lee Bernards

06/14/2017 02:49 PM

You said it just right thank you!!!!

• Nina Lockard

06/14/2017 02:41 PM

• Modesto Lizcano

06/14/2017 02:40 PM

• Shauna Dickerson

06/14/2017 02:38 PM

I surely do enjoy your newsletter, Mr Huckabee. Keep it all coming.!!

• Jeffrey F Krizan

06/14/2017 02:35 PM

• Joanie Stephens

06/14/2017 02:30 PM

• FRANK A. SOLA

06/14/2017 02:29 PM

• Tricia Ann Howry

06/14/2017 02:22 PM

• Moses Tracy

06/14/2017 02:10 PM

Dear Governor Huckabee,

• Patrick W. Merritt

06/14/2017 01:53 PM

Thank you for your insight and reason.

• Betty L. Kirby

• james Espinoza

06/14/2017 01:30 PM

• Mary Renzi

06/14/2017 01:27 PM

• Ellen Klipp

06/14/2017 01:18 PM

Yep. You're right on all points.

• Karen A Berg

• Jan House

06/14/2017 12:31 PM

• Richard Kurkowski

06/14/2017 12:28 PM

What The Sessions Hearing Was Really About

June 13, 2017 |

As Sessions reminded them during the hearing, some people have offices to run.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

Related Posts

• James B. Johnson

06/14/2017 05:23 PM

• Carl Westgard

06/14/2017 05:08 PM

Thanks Gov. Huck,

• Glenn Molenaar

06/14/2017 05:06 PM

• Edward Mitchell Jr

06/14/2017 05:02 PM

• David Thomas Broyles

06/14/2017 04:59 PM

I totally agree with you, Governor. Great article.

• John R. Spencer

• Nancy Ervin

06/14/2017 02:59 PM

• Mary Burnett Burt

06/14/2017 02:54 PM

• Jan Lee Bernards

06/14/2017 02:49 PM

You said it just right thank you!!!!

• Nina Lockard

06/14/2017 02:41 PM

• Modesto Lizcano

06/14/2017 02:40 PM

• Shauna Dickerson

06/14/2017 02:38 PM

I surely do enjoy your newsletter, Mr Huckabee. Keep it all coming.!!

• Jeffrey F Krizan

06/14/2017 02:35 PM

• Joanie Stephens

06/14/2017 02:30 PM

• FRANK A. SOLA

06/14/2017 02:29 PM

• Tricia Ann Howry

06/14/2017 02:22 PM

• Moses Tracy

06/14/2017 02:10 PM

Dear Governor Huckabee,

• Patrick W. Merritt

06/14/2017 01:53 PM

Thank you for your insight and reason.

• Betty L. Kirby

• james Espinoza

06/14/2017 01:30 PM

• Mary Renzi

06/14/2017 01:27 PM

• Ellen Klipp

06/14/2017 01:18 PM

Yep. You're right on all points.

• Karen A Berg