Reconsidering the Clintons

November 15, 2017 |

How can you tell that the Clintons’ time of running the Democratic Party as their personal syndicate is finally coming to an end? Donna Brazile made the first cracks in the wall, but Clinton minions still came swooping down to trash her and patch over the cracks with spin and excuses. But now, the big wrecking ball may be starting to swing. Liberal media commentators and outlets such as the New York Times are at long last admitting that the women who made accusations of sexual harassment and abuse against Bill Clinton perhaps deserved to be listened to. Especially Juanita Broaddrick, who has never wavered in her account of being the victim of violent rape, yet has been ignored and dismissed for years.

Throughout the 2016 campaign, Hillary ran as a champion of women who claimed that all sex abuse accusers deserve to be believed. Yet on the rare occasions when anyone dared bring up her husband’s accusers and her part in smearing and discrediting them, she airily dismissed those accusations as ancient history that had been “litigated” long ago (I’m aware of only one that got as far as litigation, Paula Jones’; and despite partisans’ claims that she was lying, she received an $850,000 settlement.)

Now, the tide seems finally to be turning. Maybe it’s the recent tsunami of sexual abuse allegations that started with Clinton pal/donor Harvey Weinstein (many of them also dating back years), but liberal outlets that have long donned blinders for the Clintons are finally starting to face up to their double standard.

As with the national debt and homeless people, the inconvenient Clinton accusers were ignored by most of the media as long as their favored politicians were in power. When the Republicans are back in power, the homeless and the national debt suddenly become of paramount importance. The shocking news that the New York Times just ran an “I believe Juanita” op-ed may simply mean they've been shamed out of their hypocrisy or it may signal that they sense the Clintons are finally out of power for good (or else they’re moving to prevent a comeback). Also, as Ms Broaddrick tweeted, it signals that “Hell has definitely frozen over.”

Granted, liberal commenters can’t simply admit their complicity over the past quarter century without adding more caveats than a used car sales contract. They spend as many pixels accusing Republicans of exploiting and politicizing the accusations as they do on their own mea culpas (in their world, a Democrat allegedly committing sexual abuse isn’t nearly as bad as a Republican pointing it out.)

Frankly, I don’t want to hear any lectures on hypocrisy from these people. My own view on sexual abuse allegations is, and always has been, that accusers deserve to be heard respectfully, but not necessarily to be believed on face value. Sexual harassment and abuse are terrible things, but so is a false allegation against an innocent person. The accused has a right to defend him/herself (yes, some women are accused of sexual harassment, too), a basic due process right that the left has tried mightily to stamp out on college campuses. That holds regardless of party: I endorsed Roy Moore, and I think he has a right to defend himself. But I also said on day one that if the charges are true, he should have the integrity to admit it and step aside. I didn’t call for circling the wagons and attacking the accusers, which has been the MO of the Clinton machine since they were my predecessors in Arkansas.

The long-overdue admission that Juanita Brodderick deserves to be heard may mark more than a change in attitudes about allegations of sexual abuse by the powerful. It may finally signal the end of the media turning a blind eye to the Clintons’ disregard for the rules that govern the rest of us. If so, it may also be the beginning of the death knell of the Clinton era, not to mention a bad omen for Hillary if the Justice Department finally lives up to its name and conducts a real, kangaroo-free investigation of her term as Secretary of State.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Ethel L. Cenkner

11/16/2017 01:09 AM

There is no proof for either view regarding Moore. Let the people of Alabama decide.
    McConnell should keep his mouth shut--Does he think he is the jury, the judge and the whole court?

• Sharon Sale

11/15/2017 11:47 PM

Mr. Huckabee , love your news letters and you are so right about the Clinton's. I always think they are afraid to go after them because the Clinton's have so much dirt on everyone involved and would bring the Dems down with them.

• Dawn Street

11/15/2017 11:36 PM

I am not holding my breath on seeing the Clintons being brought to justice. They have been protected for too long. If they fall, that will be a resounding crash heard around the world. I would like to see both of them arrested, convicted and sentenced to prison (and not the country club kind) where they cannot make statements or speeches. The dirty money they have made needs to be taken from the Clinton Foundation and NO Clinton should benefit. Rebuild Haiti with it.

As for Roy Moore, his accusers have suddenly materialized from the miasma of the swamp just in time to try to derail his election. Since one woman has come forward to testify that the news media offered her $5000 to $7000 to accuse him I do not believe any of them. This is a witch hunt funded by the liberal media and the DemonRats.

• Rozella Erb

11/15/2017 11:29 PM

I have been so sick of the Clintons for many many years. Time they both get what they deserve for their corruption, lies, and money laundering. Their so called foundation is nothing but their own slush fund.

• Martha Flores

11/15/2017 10:59 PM

I enjoy reading your no-nonsense reports. Don't you think the Clinton's are in a vicious rage right now? I don't believe for a minute they (Clintons) have drawn in their sharpened claws so always be safe sir. God bless you.

• Joyce Wagner

11/15/2017 10:37 PM

I would love to see a highly respected polygraph examiner conduct a specific polygraph on the accused and accusers; such might resolve much of all this hype. I suspect the accusers would decline. I am greatly suspicious of those who so readily find the accusers to be credible so quickly and call for Moore to step down just on the allegations. Wonder what the basis is for credibility?

• margaret turner

11/15/2017 10:06 PM

The bible says Be sure your sins will find u out.

• Margaret Hamm

11/15/2017 09:33 PM

I will believe their era is over when I see it. No matter what these people do someone seems to cover for them. I have to wonder what they know on others that they can manage this. Unreal.

• Mary L Stoneroad

11/15/2017 09:20 PM

I enjoy your no nonsense approach to the politics of our country. It is refreshing to read your commentaries. No spin there. I can’t believe that you and the Clinton machine come out of the same state. Kudos to your parents for their godly parenting. Bless you.

• Bradley Neely

11/15/2017 08:43 PM

It will be a great day for the United States when we see equal justice under the law. From the outside, there seems to be such strange currents under people's motivations to call the powerful to account for possible crimes---or not. I've often wondered why people in a position to actually investigate crime within the political arena seem hesitant to do so. It has to be more than, "I want everybody to like me---I might make somebody mad,"--as if they are not perennially mad and dissatisfied anyway. The only things I can think of for waving investigations to the side are an amount of money/payoff that can't be refused, OR more probably, their very lives are credibly threatened. If people can't do the right thing by calling crime to account, then we are truly pawns in a dangerous high stakes game---something that doesn't represent the United States I think most voters want.

• Marc Olson

11/15/2017 08:36 PM

I certainly agree with your feelings Governor, regarding guilt/innocent. I also agree with Janet Mills regarding doubt on the part of the accuser. Unfortunately, this will possibly not be settled by the election date. I enjoy & look forward to your Newsletter as compared to the "news" it's a breath of fresh air & truth.
    We also enjoy your TV show very much... very good commentary w/excellent guests. A comment - the voice we hear & the movement of lips are not in sync unless it's a video feed from offsite.

• Cheryl Heins

11/15/2017 08:21 PM

The Clintons are two of the most morally corrupt politicians this country has ever produced. I hope our top justice people have the courage to finally show the rest of America that "Lady Justice" is blind. And no one is above the law.

• Sherry Rich

11/15/2017 08:17 PM

You are Right On about everything in your post above. I'm with you.

• Julie Schneider

11/15/2017 08:12 PM

I think their time is finally up and hopefully all the crap they have done through the years will finally come to light. There needs to be someone appointed not connected to this mess to investigate it. If they don't pay here they will pay sometime. God says vengeance is mine

• James Smith

11/15/2017 07:59 PM

Governor, you are so spot on with your comments that it makes my head swim. The Clintons have gotten away with murder for the last thirty years or more. As a Veteran, it makes my blood boil to think she left the Americans in Benghazi to die. They are vile people who, as an Ameican, I am ashamed of. She said that she takes “full responsibility” for Benghazi. I hope and pray that with responsibility comes accountability and consequences. Maybe, just maybe, the U.S. Justice Department will earn or at least live up to it’s name.

Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless America!

• Magdalena Yoder

11/15/2017 07:56 PM

One thing the media seems to be overlooking (or ignoring)...if Roy Moore did everything he's been accused of doing during the 1970s, he was a Democrat back then, not a Republican.

• Janet W Mills

11/15/2017 07:17 PM

According to information posted on facebook today, there is doubt that Roy Moore was set up. Someone from Washington Post offered 1,000 for "dirt" on Roy Moore. There are doubts about the yearbook entry being legitimate. The handwriting does not match. There are 2 different inks involved. The name of the place she worked is misspelled. 1977 was written two place but the sevens do not match. She had a boyfriend named Ray. Yearbooks are usually published toward the end of the year. Not in September. Most kids do not want adults writing in their yearbooks. Too much info to write here but the whole episode should be explored. Gloria Aldrich is not cheap. Who is paying here "defense" bill? Too many questions to crucify someone.

• Vanessa Knutsen

11/15/2017 06:52 PM

Since the 90s...when the women publicly accusing Bill Clinton were dissed by most media, I pictured blindfolded Lady Justice as under assault by the then President.

Now...even tho the anti Clinton Dem. movement might be motivated more by the recent damage they have done to the Dem. party, I don't care.

Whatever good either has done in the past is getting crushed by the ever growing and corrupt Clinton Machine.

Hope we see their soon retirement from any real power and influence.

Hope Ms. Broadrick and all others like her will feel at least somewhat vindicated!

• Doug Hatfield

11/15/2017 06:38 PM

Amazing that Republicans are convicting Ray Moore and asking him to get out of the race based on "allegations" while refusing to take action against the Clintons. It appears the Republicans are more interested in devouring their own than investigating known criminal acts done by the Clinton machine or passing legislation that got them into office.

• Helen Feldman

11/15/2017 06:34 PM

Dear Gov.,
    The highlight of my emails is your commentary. I agree with your common sense analyses. The left has made it difficult for me to believe anyone who makes ugly claims about another person. In the case of Judge Moore, I question the timing of it all. Why did no one make accusations when he became a judge? He made some questionable decisions during his tenure. I am proud of myself for leaving the Democrat Party many years ago, when it was dragging itself into a deep sewer. I love my country and am very grateful to have a President who is working so hard to keep us safe. He gives me hope. I love your show. Keep up your good work.

• Newt Sanson

11/15/2017 06:31 PM

Now let's see what can be done to get that awful name off of the airport in Little Rock. Start a campaign Mike!

• Elizabeth Honaker

11/15/2017 06:01 PM

I'll have to make a humorous comment, or I will absolutely DIE from anger and outrage!! Dante Alighieri-- the one who wrote THE INFERNO, PURGATORY, and PARADISE -- actually postulated that the Lowest Circle of Hell IS frozen over -- and that Satan is immersed in the ice upside down, fanning the ice with his hideous wings to chill it even more!

• Jack macdonald

11/15/2017 05:57 PM

A pair of deplorable and irredeemable individuals. I didn't want to flatter them by calling them human beings! I am 78 years old and have been hearing about the Clinton's for too big a share of my life. I would like them in jail for their corruption and putting national security at risk. That would also help us gain a modicum of respect for our failed justice system. Best, jack

• Michelle Munro

11/15/2017 05:53 PM

My greatest desire is to see both Clintons disappear for good. Would love to hear they boarded a boat and to go on a 3 hour tour and never come back. I have no use for them. They did a great disservice to our country. Good riddance I say.

• Eric Williams

11/15/2017 05:44 PM

Does anyone really think that the media is starting to have guilt or remorse over the way they allowed the Clinton's to operate all these years? If HRC had been elected, does anyone believe for a second that the media would be having remorse over how they treated those victims? No! The only reason they are finally admitting the truth is because of all the heat they have been getting over their vicious attacks on Roy Moore, simply by accusation, that's why. They are trying to get justification for their actions now and at the same time throwing the Clinton's under the bus. But please don't think it's because they have a guilty conscience, they don't. Their goal is the ultimate destruction of Trump. Why doesn't anyone ask them why they gave the Clinton's a pass or why are they admitting it now. Make no mistake, the media is our enemy. They blame us for defying them and electing Trump. They will not stop until they beat us or we beat them. Let's keep beating them. Don't be pacified with our victory last November. Beat them every time there's an election. Let the media know who's running this country.

• RABBI EUKEL

11/15/2017 05:25 PM

Shalom, Governor Huckabee ~ Applauding leftist liberal media giants for taking a left turn that may signal Bill & Hillary Clinton have been left-behind is ... well left-brain. It may feel good but it seems to me an embarrassing embracing of "our enemy is now our friend." Really? When and if the media mavens actually acknowledge willfully wrong reporting and offer compensation for the damages created by slander, then, and only then, will hades freeze over!! Our Constitutional Republic makes clear the accused is still innocent until proven guilty. So, our only statement regarding Judge Roy Moore, the duly elected Alabama Republican nominee for the United States Senate, should be and must be, "Judge Roy Moore is innocent." Period. No, wavering "if" add-ons. Yes, I agree with you that respectful hearing of the accusations is warranted, quietly. Not played out in media trials where "guilty" is almost the lead sentence. During the hard-fought Alabama GOP Primary, it is my understanding on the Moore Campaign web-site that 50 Alabama Pastors endorsed Judge Roy Moore over the Republican establishment's appointed "strange" senator. Where are those Pastors now when media exposure may feel like a hot furnace or lion's den to them? Did they endorse as "pastors" or "campaign groupies"? Where is their prayer-soaked loyalty? Full disclosure: Judge Roy Moore was a guest twice on my Internet talk radio show, "Ramble & Rumble with Rabbi: Venue for Vision and Values in our Communities." Thanks for reading Gov. Huckabee! BTW, your new "Mike Huckabee" show on TBN has enough depth of content to be a M -F broadcast, during our family's meal time. Both my wife and I enjoy your alliteration humor. We admire your courage of character. I am a faithful reader of your books!

• Sonny N Bivens

11/15/2017 05:21 PM

I Pray that what I have just read is coming to pass. The Clintons and Obamas are long over due to get what they deserve. It is chilling to think that even after they are gone they are still worshiped by such A large number of of supposedly intelligent people. May God help us, and protect us and our country from such as these .

• JoElla Marion

11/15/2017 05:11 PM

Governor Huckabee,
    I read today that Democrats submitted articles for impeachment of our President. How is this even possible?
    My theory, Democrats and some RINOS are obstructing President Trump's Agenda by not passing legislation. By obstructing legislation their end game is to take back the house and senate. Then, if Democrats dominate the Senate they move to impeach President Trump.
    I pray every day that God bless President Trump and his administration with wisdom and protection.
    I'm grateful for your steadfast support to President Trump's Agenda. God bless you, Governor Huckabee.
    Sincerely,
    JoElla M.

• Pat Stewart

11/15/2017 04:56 PM

My Bible tells me that we can be sure our sins will be found out! Unrepented sins are far worse than cancer! We have all sinned and come short of the Glory of God but repentance is provided by the Cross! We turn and go another direction toward Him who died for us!
    It also says that the way of the transgressor is hard! We will all stand before a Holy God on Judgement Day and there is nothing hidden that won't be revealed! That should sober our thinking! So thankful for the Cross! God is good and God is love but Judgement Day awaits! So sorry for those who won't acknowledge Him here on earth for the day is coming when it will be too late. It won't seem important then!

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

Im hopefully thinking the tide is changing course relative to the “Clinton Era Of Injustices” and as Ms Broaddrick tweeted, it signals that “Hell has definitely frozen over.”
    I’ve always held out hope for the truth to penetrate all misguided Americans who have all had a deaf ear for the truths that to myself and other like-minded conservatives, seemed so blatantly obvious to be so harmfully deceptive and lacking in so many ways; greed just to mention one. I’ll keep praying!

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

World War Two also happened a long time ago. That does not mean we should forget about it. Same for the Clintons. Old news is no excuse. Lock them up.

• Joe Lyddon

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

I would like to see a FULL BLOWN investigation about ALL of the Clinton things they have been involved in!
    Perhaps offering huge Rewards for information leading to the Arrest, etc. about Key people falsifying autopsies and causes of death, illegal under the table Foundation donations / Rewards, etc. etc. Drug parties, uses, where VERY HIGH people were also involved. Like people to call a flat Murder a Suicide, etc. Find out more about THOSE people as to why they are lying through their teeth, etc.

Their complete record over many many years LOOKS VERY VERY BAD...

I would like to see them FULLY investigated, gathering more information than ever before and really NAIL them!

I really think they could be found GUILTY of so many crimes, it would make the Devil blush!
    Landing them BOTH in Prison for a long time... LIFE!

They have been doing very shady things far too LONG... and she's trying to keep it up!!
    Heaven forbid if she manages to run again for President... and GET IT! That would be the worst thing that America has ever experienced resulting in our DOOM!!

I am SICK of them!

• Bob Donaldson

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

The information presented by Judicial Watch in its publication, "Justice" provides enough evidence to warrant legal criminal action against the Clintons. It is taking a long time but progress is being made.

I only wish that I could set up a charitable foundation, have foreign governments contribute large sums to it tax exempt and turn that money into large salaries for my children. How is that not unfair skirting of the tax laws and common fairness?

• Jean Sigut

11/15/2017 04:18 PM

I hope you are right. It is unbelievable that the Clintons have gotten away with so many crimes, manipulations, unethical behavior for so long.
    I don't understand people. I also am disgusted with Republicans who do not support this President and fight him every step of the way. I wish there were more Trey Gowdy's in our Government. (and Mike Huckabee's!)
    P. S. I just love and admire your daughter and love it when she takes on the press!

• Joanne Hardy

11/15/2017 04:14 PM

I believe Hillary needs investigated. She did a lot of things that were against this country and President Trump. She got a lot of people involved in her lies and they all went along with them. Now ALOT of people need investigated along with Hillary. She still needs to own up to the Benghazi investigation, which she feels is too far in the past to worry about. People had loved ones that died in Benghazi and they still want answers. Answers from her and then former President Obama. I have followed Benghazi from the beginning and it is very sad that their is still not an ending to what really happened and when.

• Gail Frances

11/15/2017 04:06 PM

I think the NY Times article written about Juanita was a calculated play by the left to force the right to believe Moore's accuser's. I don't think they care about Broaddrick and it's unlikely they are just now having an epiphany about her experience. They (MSM, libs, Dems, etc.) want Moore out of the picture and it does them no harm to now take Juanita's side. I believe the damage to Moore is done weather he did it or not. I do wonder if Moore is guilty but don't wonder why these women came out now. He would be to dangerous to the left to take the Senate seat so they need to get him out. If every man and woman in DC had to take truth serum right now my guess is 90% would have a lot of explaining to do.
    I do think it's wrong to wait thirty years to expose someone though.

• Tim Harrelson

11/15/2017 04:05 PM

Governor,
    First of all.....thank you for who you are and what you do. With the Clintons, there seems to be the "Teflon factor"....no matter what happens, things do not stick. When Bill Clinton was president, he and VP Al Gore took a LOT of money as a campaign donation from 'destitute monks'. When their hand was called on it, they pleaded ignorance and gave it back. No accountability. Bill Clinton's exploits (the ones we know of) seem to be a pattern of behavior where there is no accountability - he even lied to a grand jury without repercussions! And if I remember correctly, Bill GAVE our missile guidance technology to the Chinese as a gesture of good will. (Probably a reciprocating 'good will' gesture also went to the Caimans). Governor....That's flat out treason. Then there is Hillary....time or space would not permit details on the exploits (again, the ones we know of) but there just seems to be a pattern of non-accountability. If you dismiss all of the money changing hands through the money laundering operation known as "The Clinton Foundation"....look no further than her selling the US uranium. No further - that's also treason plain and simple and if me (Mr. Ordinary citizen) or even you, (a former Governor) did such a thing, we'd be severely prosecuted. Regrettably, the liberal 'news' whether electronic or print, may do some saber rattling; but probably no more and unless someone in our Justice Dept. grows some courage and adopts some ethics, charges of any kind may never be filed. If they do file charges, everyone possibly testifying, should get 24 hr. heavily armed protection. I just see the 'Teflon factor' with respect to Bill and Hil-Liary and I fear it will never go away. It's Chappaquiddick X100.

• Frankie Broussard

11/15/2017 03:58 PM

Mr. Huckabee, your compilations of information keep many of us knowledgeable an a world of "fake" news. I appreciate reading news and opinions and knowing which is which. There is no one in the information pipeline with your understanding of our laws and government; how they are meant to function nor your ability to explain this to Americans, enabling us to make good decisions. Please don't quit!

• Meloney Haby

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

It's nice to hear someone...anyone...say that accusers should be respectfully heard but not believed just because they said something.
    Thank you for always being a reasonable voice in this confused an depraved world.

• Barbara P. Turner

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

My comment is simply this Gov. Huckabee -
    With ALL the criminal behaviors, killings she's ordered for those turned against her, theft of artifacts from the WH by her and Bill and then SS making them return those said items to the WH plus Benghazi PLUS Uranium ONE PLUS that lawsuit against that 12 year old little girl where she DEFENDED that 41 yr. old Rapist and LAUGHED at that little girl and the child was damaged so badly she never could have her own children because of his animal crime against her- WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY BOTH IN JAIL?????
    AND YES, I DO EXPECT A PERSONAL EMAIL FROM THIS!
    YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM - I'VE HAD TONS OF SONGS, MUSIC AND MOVIES STOLEN FROM ME SIMPLY BECAUSE I LIVED MY LIFE THE RIGHT WAY AND WROTE IT ALL OUT, WENT TO SOME OPEN MIKES AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!
    WELL JACKSON, HOUSTON, WYNETTE, ARE DEAD! GUESS THEIR DEMONS ATE THEM UP.
    cc: file!

• Donald Bachali

11/15/2017 03:48 PM

Governor: my take on all this backlash by the Democrat party is about to bite them back. They conjure up all this garbage to disgrace certain people because we conservatives do not agree with their perspective or share their same thoughts. They used the race card with Obama in office and now we are looking at all the sex scandals and abuse of women. As you noted in your article, some of the liberal press members are starting to realize that some of their own are helping to fill that bucket along with the opposition party members. Now enter Bill Clinton, who was one of the worst abusers of women and king of the storytellers. Regardless of his position as former president, he shouldn't be given a pass on this highly publicized subject. The Clinton's think that their actions do not apply in our lawful society. If we don't get them, judgment day will.

• Marilee Males

11/15/2017 03:47 PM

I have been sickened for years at the hypocrisy & double standards applied ro the Clintons & our former President. It is not right because of one's position or income, they should be given a "get out of jail free" card. The old belief that one should lead by example should be true...integrity & morals should be prevalent even more in those with power. If I would have done half of the crimes that the Clintons have, I would be in jail. These range from Benghazi (along with the former President) to the email scandal to the uranium deal with Russia & so much in between. We need to follow Judicial Watch's lead & prosecute. And get the Obama cronies out so they cannot interfere with the truth. Thank you.

• Joan A. Johnson

11/15/2017 03:37 PM

Good Afternoon. I will finally respect the rule of law as real if the Clintons are subjected to it like the rest of the U.S. So far, only the peons seem to have to deal with it. Obama is next, I hope.

• Louise Cater

11/15/2017 03:35 PM

I imagine if you lined all of the men up who are in the House & Senate & gave them a truth serum where they couldn’t lie , 70% of them would at some time had inappropriate behaviour with a young female . If this did happen to Judge R, Moore over 40 yrs ago & he’s been clean ever since he should be able to run for office. Why had the woman who gave a vivid description as to what happened to her waited so long to come forth. She said she was afraid of him as he threatened her, she’s been grown for 40 years, why now? If you dig deep enough you would probably find she had received a BIG amount of money to speak out at this critical time

• Gwenda brewer

11/15/2017 03:22 PM

Thank you- well put former governor Huckabee. You don't condemn but you don't overlook those doing wrong either.

• Rubye Ann Yvonne Shelton Crumpler

11/15/2017 03:16 PM

I know the Bible says "judge not that ye be not judged" but it is hard to believe that Roy Moore did not take advantage of the young ladies. I do wonder why do they complain now, why this year and not earlier when Moore ran for Alabama Supreme Court. I am not a fan of Roy Moore and will not vote for him. Never have voted for him as I did not like the way he looks, talks and has acted when on Alabama Supreme Court. No one is above the law and he just put his monument with Ten Commandments in the Alabama Supreme Court building. That was against the law as it was public property and then he got elected again and did the same thing, he ignored the U.S. Supreme Court. The law is for all citizens not for him to obey or disobey as he wishes. He has poor judgement and I do not trust him.

• Christy Solomon

11/15/2017 03:07 PM

I hope that the DOJ doesn't continue to stay in a "holding pattern". We the people want the justice they deserve. Corruption has been around since God flung the stars into space. But as we are walking towards the end of days, it would be nice to see justice served to them on one of their golden idols....

• Shirley Shepard

11/15/2017 03:06 PM

It's about time, indeed. And it's about time they indict the Clintons for all the crimes they have committed and her for all she did while in office as well. Shut them down including their so called "foundation".

• Michael Walker

11/15/2017 03:01 PM

Governor, that is an excellent analysis which you articulate so well as always. I hope a real investigation is conducted regarding Ms. Clinton's criminal and sometimes deadly shenanigans as Secretary of State. Unfortunately, James Comey was obviously complicit in dismissing her crimes as bad judgement and he is so close with Mueller. He is the Democrats' ultimate hit man.

I support our president and many of his ideas even as arrogant and brash as he often is. I still say the most qualified candidate on either side was an intellectual, classy pragmatist who happened to also be a funky bass guitar player.

• Tim Morris

11/15/2017 02:59 PM

I was raised with the concept that a person is innocent until proven guilty. That sure has went by the wayside thanks to the liberal media.

Reconsidering the Clintons

November 15, 2017 |

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Ethel L. Cenkner

11/16/2017 01:09 AM

• Sharon Sale

11/15/2017 11:47 PM

• Dawn Street

11/15/2017 11:36 PM

• Rozella Erb

11/15/2017 11:29 PM

• Martha Flores

11/15/2017 10:59 PM

• Joyce Wagner

11/15/2017 10:37 PM

• margaret turner

11/15/2017 10:06 PM

The bible says Be sure your sins will find u out.

• Margaret Hamm

11/15/2017 09:33 PM

• Mary L Stoneroad

11/15/2017 09:20 PM

• Bradley Neely

11/15/2017 08:43 PM

• Marc Olson

11/15/2017 08:36 PM

• Cheryl Heins

11/15/2017 08:21 PM

• Sherry Rich

11/15/2017 08:17 PM

You are Right On about everything in your post above. I'm with you.

• Julie Schneider

11/15/2017 08:12 PM

• James Smith

11/15/2017 07:59 PM

Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless America!

• Magdalena Yoder

11/15/2017 07:56 PM

• Janet W Mills

11/15/2017 07:17 PM

• Vanessa Knutsen

11/15/2017 06:52 PM

Hope we see their soon retirement from any real power and influence.

• Doug Hatfield

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

• Joe Lyddon

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

Their complete record over many many years LOOKS VERY VERY BAD...

Landing them BOTH in Prison for a long time... LIFE!

I am SICK of them!

• Bob Donaldson

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

• Jean Sigut

11/15/2017 04:18 PM

• Joanne Hardy

11/15/2017 04:14 PM

• Gail Frances

11/15/2017 04:06 PM

I do think it's wrong to wait thirty years to expose someone though.

• Tim Harrelson

11/15/2017 04:05 PM

Governor,

• Frankie Broussard

11/15/2017 03:58 PM

• Meloney Haby

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

• Barbara P. Turner

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

My comment is simply this Gov. Huckabee -
    AND YES, I DO EXPECT A PERSONAL EMAIL FROM THIS!
    WELL JACKSON, HOUSTON, WYNETTE, ARE DEAD! GUESS THEIR DEMONS ATE THEM UP.
    cc: file!

• Michael Walker

11/15/2017 03:01 PM

• Tim Morris

11/15/2017 02:59 PM

Reconsidering the Clintons

November 15, 2017 |

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Ethel L. Cenkner

11/16/2017 01:09 AM

• Sharon Sale

11/15/2017 11:47 PM

• Dawn Street

11/15/2017 11:36 PM

• Rozella Erb

11/15/2017 11:29 PM

• Martha Flores

11/15/2017 10:59 PM

• Joyce Wagner

11/15/2017 10:37 PM

• margaret turner

11/15/2017 10:06 PM

The bible says Be sure your sins will find u out.

• Margaret Hamm

11/15/2017 09:33 PM

• Mary L Stoneroad

11/15/2017 09:20 PM

• Bradley Neely

11/15/2017 08:43 PM

• Marc Olson

11/15/2017 08:36 PM

• Cheryl Heins

11/15/2017 08:21 PM

• Sherry Rich

11/15/2017 08:17 PM

You are Right On about everything in your post above. I'm with you.

• Julie Schneider

11/15/2017 08:12 PM

• James Smith

11/15/2017 07:59 PM

Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless America!

• Magdalena Yoder

11/15/2017 07:56 PM

• Janet W Mills

11/15/2017 07:17 PM

• Vanessa Knutsen

11/15/2017 06:52 PM

Hope we see their soon retirement from any real power and influence.

• Doug Hatfield

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

• Lynn Middlebrook

11/15/2017 04:48 PM

• Joe Lyddon

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

Their complete record over many many years LOOKS VERY VERY BAD...

Landing them BOTH in Prison for a long time... LIFE!

I am SICK of them!

• Bob Donaldson

11/15/2017 04:43 PM

• Jean Sigut

11/15/2017 04:18 PM

• Joanne Hardy

11/15/2017 04:14 PM

• Gail Frances

11/15/2017 04:06 PM

I do think it's wrong to wait thirty years to expose someone though.

• Tim Harrelson

11/15/2017 04:05 PM

Governor,

• Frankie Broussard

11/15/2017 03:58 PM

• Meloney Haby

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

• Barbara P. Turner

11/15/2017 03:50 PM

My comment is simply this Gov. Huckabee -
    AND YES, I DO EXPECT A PERSONAL EMAIL FROM THIS!
    WELL JACKSON, HOUSTON, WYNETTE, ARE DEAD! GUESS THEIR DEMONS ATE THEM UP.
    cc: file!