June 8, 2018

In breaking news, a team of physicists, astronomers and mathematicians at MIT has completed a study of the U.S. Department of Justice headquarters that finds it to be the bureaucratic equivalent of a Black Hole for documents. They have proved their hypothesis that the DOJ contains, deep below ground, a mysterious gravitational pull so powerful that documents cannot escape it.

Their incredible findings, certainly worthy of the Nobel Prize for Physics, give new meaning to the term “political science” and explain much of what is observed today in the bowels of the Department of Justice. What appears to be stonewalling isn’t stonewalling at all, but rather an exciting natural phenomenon that has even top scientists scratching their heads. It’s amazing: the Inspector General can send over a 500-page report for internal review before it’s supposed to be turned over to congressional oversight committees, and it never gets to Congress. Key documents relating to the FBI’s “Russia” investigation promised to legislators on Thursday appear to have been swallowed whole and cannot be detected even with the most advanced technology.

Oddly, a few members of Congress such as Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan have expressed confidence in the DOJ and FBI, even without seeing these important documents. They seem oddly accepting of the use of spies (“confidential human sources”) within a presidential campaign, something that would be met with outrage by normal humans. Scientists have not yet been able to explain this, however, saying it falls more into the realm of science fiction, like “Invasion of the Body Snatchers.”

In related news just reported by The New York Times, the DOJ is getting serious about tracking down leaks of classified information, even confiscating journalists’ email and phone records. This has already resulted in the arrest of a former staffer on the Senate Intelligence Committee, former Army intelligence analyst James A. Wolfe, who allegedly lied to the FBI about providing sensitive information to reporters. Yes, it’s important to plug such leaks, but going about it this way would seem to be a gross violation of the First Amendment freedom of speech and the press. Also, the intense gravitational pull exerted by the DOJ’s Black Hole means that if reporters have to turn over their cell phones, they will surely never see them again.

But back to the documents. Although the DOJ had promised lawmakers access on Thursday morning to key documents from the FBI’s “Russia” probe, those materials apparently fell into the Black Hole just hours before, because officials issued a press release to reporters shortly after midnight calling for a delay. (Members of Congress were reportedly not even notified.) It said they’ll meet only with a select group of legislators to “discuss the matter,” and they want to reschedule the briefing to coincide with opening day of the North Korea summit in Singapore. That way, no matter what happens concerning the documents, no one will be paying attention.

DOJ officials are insisting the documents were physically present at a briefing held on May 24, but no members of Congress actually saw them, so at this point it appears they have been sucked into the Black Hole. Incidentally, it was after this meeting that Trey Gowdy began talking strangely, so perhaps that is when he was taken over by a pod person. The research team had no comment on that and would need a sizable research grant to study it.

Scientists warn that any documents not sucked into the Black Hole are likely to be covered with mysterious, monolithic black bars. Sometimes entire pages of information are blacked out. The cause of these bars is not known; they resemble the black bars used for redaction done by intelligence officials for national security purposes, but national security is not known to be an issue here. They remain a mystery.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Jim Worden

06/08/2018 01:26 PM

Gov. Huckabee.......an incredibly, witty and excellent analogy. It would be hilarious if the situation and the subject were not so serious. Perhaps our Congress has been taken over by "space aliens" who have clouded the minds of rationally thinking people. There is certainly something mysterious and decidedly evil afoot. The best answer, I believe, is prayer to Almighty God that he would clear up the foggy, irrational thinking of those people so that honesty and forthrightness will prevail. Keep up the good reporting! ....and blessings to you!

• Robert W Gholston

06/08/2018 01:04 PM

If this were not so perverse I might be rolling on the floor.

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 01:00 PM

...this 'Black Hole' comes as a surprise because..............................................??

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 12:58 PM

Nancy Pelosi...now here's a wonder to behold...how in the bejeezuz does she keep getting reelected??!!!! I'm STILL trying to figure out who or what her constituents are...absolutely incredible...words cannot be found to describe the stupidity....

• Evang. Roger Culwell

06/08/2018 12:55 PM

yeah a black whole that's all was handy when ever the Dems are about to be exposed for there crime's, about people who would make Charles Manson look like a quire boy, they do all these crimes but never get punished, because they destroy the evidence, but they accuse and lie on good people and try to destroy them, when there more corrupt than Al Capone, and get by with murder.

• Don Harju

06/08/2018 12:50 PM

Do you suppose Bourdain got confused which dish the hemlock goes in?

• Mable Alford

06/08/2018 12:49 PM

Unbelievable! What a bunch of crooks. So obvious. Drain the swamp.

• paul bonanno

06/08/2018 12:30 PM

I think that both the Dems and Republicans are covering up facts that will reveal Obama committed treason and they don't want it exposed because it will cause a national crisis.

• Jennifer tanner

06/08/2018 12:19 PM

Love the way you presented story.
    Thanks for your views!
    A view I have is why don’t we call terrorist cowards instead of terrorist. Because they are cowards. Attacking the weak and defenseless! It takes away their power!
    Thanks Jennifer

• Douglas Morgan

06/08/2018 12:16 PM

To Brad Shinn, hypocrisy runs both ways in the swamp. Republican'ts and Demoncrats both fill the swamp and NO ONE in Washington, whether politicians or bureaucrats can be trusted, except of course Trump and his staff. He is trying to drain the swamp of all the rats, alligators and all of their dung. It is proving to be almost impossible and if he isn't able to mitigate the corruption, God help us as a nation!

• Timothy C. McLeod

06/08/2018 12:12 PM

Mike I'm not a college educated man. I voted for Trump because I really believe he will protect our Religious freedoms and 2nd amendment. I'm getting tired of the Democrats stumps and the Rinos that are so called Republicans. Obama is the one I blame for the chaos in our great country and the DOJ. It is beyond me why POTUS hasn't fired Jeff Sessions. I really thought he was a great pick for the job but What I'm hearing and reading I truly believe he is one of those RINO's that has slipped by the POTUS. The scientist needs also to find him in the Black Hole.

• Carolyn Storer

06/08/2018 12:08 PM

Love this article and I was thinking the same thing about our so called representatives - Mr Gowdy & Mr Ryan!!! I am very disappointed in both of them in their odd stance on the spying issue!!!! They should be totally mortified & outraged as real patriots are!!!!! I am thoroughly disgusted with the previous administration - it seems there is no end to the corruption!!! I know that God in His infinite wisdom installed President Trump as our leader!!! Thank God He is still in control!!!!

• Theresa Garber

06/08/2018 12:06 PM

I have had so much admiration for Trey Gowdy in the past, but it seems like he has given up and joined the "other side." How disappointing from a man who, previously, was not afraid to confront wrongdoing and stand up to it. My prayers are with the godly leaders in Washington, and for all who serve there. May the Lord's light shine on these dark things and bring them into the open. We, as the American people, need to open our eyes (and our mouths), and not let these things continue.

• Betty Funk

06/08/2018 12:03 PM

There is so much corruption there , to release the truth is signing their OWN arrest warrants . Only God can sort out this mess. "I WILL REPAY (the transgressors) says GOD. "You think it's bad to lie to the FBI, just think how bad it is to lie to Almighty GOD!!!!

• Alice Landolt

06/08/2018 12:02 PM

This is hilarious, but also very sad.

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:58 AM

Brad Shinn, perhaps you should review the drug dealer list that Bill Clinton pardoned. They were REAL drug dealers, while Mrs Johnson simply passed notes with information because she was in a desperate place in life having lost everything. She was not a "drug king pin" however many Bill Clinton pardoned were. I highly doubt Mrs Johnson will return to that lifestyle, yet most of those Bill Clinton pardoned did go back to drug dealing.

You seem to lack sympathy for her situation. Have you lost your son or your home? Have you ever been down and out?

In contrast those drug dealers Bill Clinton pardoned made plans to deal drugs and followed through with them. They wanted to do it while Mrs Johnson felt she was out of options, major difference!!

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:41 AM

The study also changed resulted in the Department of Justice being renamed to the "Lack of Justice".

Where crimes by Obama's former DOJ, FBI, CIA, and Secretary of States (both Hillary and Kerry) go unpunished because they refuse to allow investigations be done and destroy evidence in the process (tampering with evidence is a crime).

Meanwhile if you try to play by the rules, they illegally leak unverified information to the press to begin an investigation on you granting investigators powers that require a vote in Congress to receive, yet while no vote was taken those powers were taken illegally. Also keep in mind those who leaked information also testified they had no evidence and there's no crime committed.

To say they've "run amok" is too kind. Where's the justice?

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:35 AM

Self preservation of jobs and pensions from US Government and each other is the only insurance that they have. Most couldn't get a job anywhere else.

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:34 AM

• Jackie Dudley

06/08/2018 11:23 AM

Great work, Mike! Creative, wise - wishing all Americans would read it! Thanks, keep up the good good work!

• phil crane

06/08/2018 11:18 AM

Just by chance, could there have been serious threats made at FBI/DOJ "meeting" towards Gowdy or anyone else.
    I venture this idea because most in that room are tied to the Clinton/Obama cabal.......and we all remember Seth Rich in recent memory.
    In DC...I've come to the conclusion not to trust anyone in the DOJ or Congress.

• KENT HUBBARD

06/08/2018 11:16 AM

This is a subtle way the left is claiming they are more holy than conservatives.
    They missed the truth that there is no darkness in true Holiness.

• Terry Nixon

06/08/2018 11:13 AM

Mike,
    As usual, you have literally "knocked the ball right out of the park" with this one! I am still chuckling...

• Nancy L Knauss

06/08/2018 11:12 AM

Good morning and thank you again, for your humorous commentary on current events. I so appreciate your positive attitude, facts and humor on some very serious issues regarding our government. You are a breath of fresh air!! With all the news and most media outlets being total jerks and unprofessional, we the people sure need a positive perspective, and that we get from your columns and your voice - thank you again for keeping us or at least me, in a better mood after reading your morning comment. Best regards and by the way, Sarah is doing an incredible job as press sec, don't you think?? lol

• David Rheaume

06/08/2018 11:10 AM

Mike, You are getting close, it is a bueracratic disease, call Cranial Rectitus, closely related to Ocular Rectitus, it is caused by getting too close to black holes, it makes Government workers, sometimes get their head so far up, they can't pull it out.

• John cantlon

06/08/2018 10:58 AM

Seems that there is a rather high percentage of corrupted government officials that have taken over our government; 30 - 50% perhaps.

How can we ever take our country back from this inbred status bestowed to the public?

• Joel Pappas

06/08/2018 10:53 AM

Awesome and funny presentation Gov. Mike, but the heartbreaking truth expressed therein is cause for alarm!! It occurs to me that WWII was fought to keep such evil out of America. I’m asking the Lord Almighty to give us men and women (such as you, Pres. Trump, your daughter) in ALL offices of govt. The evil ones must be purged, removed....or hopefully redeemed!

• William A. Larson

06/08/2018 10:45 AM

Governor, your "black hole" analogy is brilliant, and I very much enjoyed it. However, it truly does seem as though Gowdy and Ryan are the victims of Body Snatchers. In addition, I suppose I'm not the only one who can't figure out why somebody, somehow, someway can't get into the DOJ or the State Department and just start firing people. Can't these deep state ghouls be identified? If that can't be done, I can't see anyway that the swamp is ever going to be drained. Do you agree?

Bill Larson
    Florida

• Carlos Rendon

06/08/2018 10:44 AM

When the Lord cracks open this web of corruption and perhaps even murder all of us will need to hang on until true justice is metted out. DOJ and FBI are not above the law neither are the nefarious individuals seen and unseen.

• Lynn Hopkins

06/08/2018 10:40 AM

Thank GOD someone like you is watching. thanks for putting your light-hearted spin on something so integral to our democracy. If Congress cant be informed who can? PLEASE be relentless in seeking justice if we are to be a nation of law and equal justice under law. It is up to each generation to carry the light, and keep the blindfold on justice.

• BONNER SMITH

06/08/2018 10:34 AM

LOL! I have always admired your sense of humor from very early in your first Presidential campaign when it was really apparent (you've backed off a bit from that lever of humor.) This is a delightfull piece that exemplifies the strength of satire when used as a weapon. Thanks for making your points in such an entertaining way.

• Steve McDonnough

06/08/2018 10:31 AM

The swamp definitely needs purged!
    I cannot believe how many republicans have abandoned the Trump ship. Not only abandoned, but joined forces with the enemy. What promises were made to Ryan and Gowdy? Or were there threats made against their famalies?
    The RNC calls me on a regular basis wanting a hand out. It almost seems as if I would be donating to the democrats. That is an appalling thought.

• Cecil Bush

06/08/2018 10:30 AM

Black Hole or Swamp Hole or whatever kind of hole it is, many swamp rats reside there. If Donald Trump's presidency had done nothing else, it has opened the eyes of (some) the American people to the corruption that is being exposed in our country. I love the United States of America but I am now seeing why some countries hate us. AND, the more I learn about the presidency of BHO, the colder the chill I have. We need men and women of integrity who care for the people of this country. I guess that is just simply too dang much to ask. $$$ talks. I have lost faith in some in some members Congress that I had held in great esteem. Everything that comes from Washington, D.C. is just swamp gas. Pffffffttttttff.

• Stephen Russell

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

How many more like Alice Johnsons are in our penal system??
    10,5,7%???
    FREE them, pardon them & make room for MS 13 & allies alone
    End this Penal abuse.
    End this corrupt Justice system so bogus & so wrong

• Ron Call

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

Wow, I am glad someone has discovered this Black Hole, and maybe by your making this public, we might see some fast
    scrambling by those responsible and start seeing the Hole filled in..

• MELINDA MCELROY

06/08/2018 10:21 AM

You are calling it like all America is understanding the absolute corruption at the top of our government to include the recent turncoats Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan
    God help us all. Thank you for all you do for America Mike. You are a HERO!

• Jan Caro

06/08/2018 10:20 AM

I really enjoy reading your commentaries. But it is so depressing to see how very corrupt our government has been for probably a very long time. Of course Congress, FBI, CIA and DOJ would attack President Trump, he is an outsider and doesn't play their corrupt games; the President wants to expose them. They have been caught and they are fighting for their very lives. But the saddest part for me, is the information you and Fox News are reporting , isn't even being mentioned in the MSM. News outlets CANNOT be trusted anymore. Very sad.

• Karen Turley

06/08/2018 10:16 AM

I get it. It makes so much more sense now. Up to now I was under the impression that it would take 65 years for those documents to go hand to hand for review in the DOJ department. That's what I heard on MSNBC anyway. The fact that supernatural forces are hard at work just makes sense. Thanks Mike for clearing that up for me.

• Larry Wittenborn

06/08/2018 10:14 AM

Wonderful! I will make a copy for my files and add to FB with You as the Author.

As for draining the Swamp, pulling the plug is too slow, we need to blow the dam, with C-4 or maybe some fertilizer, like in OK City!

BTW: visit my site BereadywhenHecomes.com

Thank you Bro. Mike!

• Tom Buttram

06/08/2018 10:05 AM

I too was touched by the release of Alice Johnson and what a great understanding you have added to this marvelous story. What a teaching moment when we see the power of our president, that he can excuse or pardon anyone without consulting anyone. It just approaches in appearance, the pardon made available to each of us by the Lord of Creation, by the death and shed blood of the only begotten of God, Jesus.

• Jan Nelson

06/08/2018 10:04 AM

Mike,

I look forward to your news posts. You are on of the few who tells the truth about DC. Keep up the good fight!

I

• Todd Dawson

06/08/2018 10:02 AM

The DOJ's procrastinating and lying about the availability of these documents requested by Congress is disgusting! I can't believe our elected officials are so corrupt or lazy or complicit that there is no outrage for these delays. The report will be redacted to the point that no one will be able to tell what the IG report even says. As a former Bureau employee, I'm so disgusted with these people I'm ashamed to say I was even part of the Bureau for over 6 years. I can't understand how the people being investigated are part of the organization that is investigating them. How much crap is this?

I guess we can take some solace in knowing that had a Democrat been elected all of this would have never come to light, but at the rate their going, I have serious concerns if we the public, whom those yoyos are supposed to serve, will ever know the truth of the level of corruption in our government!

• Mark Moses

06/08/2018 10:01 AM

Yes, Black Holes, that must explain it. Glad to know my government isn't corrupt like I thought!

• Terry Nichols

06/08/2018 09:59 AM

Brilliant satire. Loved it!

• Bradley W. Shinn

06/08/2018 09:59 AM

I don't know if you actually read my comments; but, I will leave another one (never a response). I would be fascinated to know what you would have written had President Obama commuted Mrs. Johnson's sentence. Think you would have been so supportive? Or, would he have been another liberal (of course) who is "soft on crime." I think I know the answer, just pointing out that some of us who read your ramblings see the utter hypocrisy of your words. Unfortunately, most of the people in your audience do not (or can not, not sure which). If Trump does it, it is a stroke of genius. If Obama (or Clinton, or anyone else you hate) does the same thing, they are evil. I have been making these points about hypocrisy and the conservatives for years. The good thing is that now you and Mr. Trump are giving me more and more ammunition to make that point. For that, I thank you.

Brad Shinn

• Billy Bob Cox

06/08/2018 09:57 AM

My guess is that while they did not show Trey Gowdy the information they were supposed to, they showed information they have on him that will become public if he doesn't play the game. That's following a long tradition at the FBI beginning with J Edgar Hoover.

• Cecile Basilone

06/08/2018 09:50 AM

I have lost so much confidence in our government that it scares me to think what would have happened if, God forbid, Hillary won the election instead of President Trump. Is our government so corrupt that it has to literally hide things from the people? what are they hiding? And most importantly, will we ever find out?

• Paula Smith

06/08/2018 09:50 AM

Mr Hucksbee, thank you! You are a genius. My husband and I appreciate your commentaries. We frankly don’t know what to do with this incredible amount of corruption. We pray every day for this great country.” For if God is with us, who can be against us?”
    God bless you, your family and President Trump

• Bill Codner Sr

06/08/2018 09:42 AM

Love the "Black Hole" comparison. These bureaucrats have got to be exposed, investigated, indicted and convicted for the felonies they have hidden in the Black Hole. Those who are tainted but didn't break the law, must be exposed, ridiculed, fired with loss of all income and retirement. We just don't need dirty cops in the FBI or the DOJ and the President must do his sworn duty to protect and defend us whether it be militarily or legally with the protection of our God given Constitution.
    It's time to pull out all the stops and make sure they are not allowed to take this BS into the mid-term elections which is their obvious plan of attack, blessed by DemocRATS and RINOS.

• Joan Liska

06/08/2018 09:39 AM

If Congress (an equal branch of government) can't get official government documents out of the DOJ and the Trump Administration is not willing to force the release of the unredacted documents to Congressional committees (with appropriate "clearance") and Congress is ready to cover for the entire DOJ as if it is above reproach , than the people need to use FOIA to force the release of the unredacted documents. Unfortunately, we have a DOJ that is totally out of control and a Democrat Party that is willing to abuse their power to hamstring the opposing Party's President. So un-American. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Trump needs to fire the entire upper echelon and start with a new leadership to try to right the ship of the corrupt DOJ.

June 8, 2018

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Jim Worden

06/08/2018 01:26 PM

• Robert W Gholston

06/08/2018 01:04 PM

If this were not so perverse I might be rolling on the floor.

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 01:00 PM

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 12:58 PM

• Evang. Roger Culwell

06/08/2018 12:55 PM

• Don Harju

06/08/2018 12:50 PM

Do you suppose Bourdain got confused which dish the hemlock goes in?

• Mable Alford

06/08/2018 12:49 PM

Unbelievable! What a bunch of crooks. So obvious. Drain the swamp.

• paul bonanno

06/08/2018 12:30 PM

• Jennifer tanner

06/08/2018 12:19 PM

Love the way you presented story.
    Thanks for your views!
    Thanks Jennifer

• Douglas Morgan

06/08/2018 12:16 PM

• Timothy C. McLeod

06/08/2018 12:12 PM

• Carolyn Storer

06/08/2018 12:08 PM

• Theresa Garber

06/08/2018 12:06 PM

• Betty Funk

06/08/2018 12:03 PM

• Alice Landolt

06/08/2018 12:02 PM

This is hilarious, but also very sad.

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:58 AM

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:41 AM

To say they've "run amok" is too kind. Where's the justice?

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:35 AM

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:34 AM

• Jackie Dudley

06/08/2018 11:23 AM

• phil crane

06/08/2018 11:18 AM

In DC...I've come to the conclusion not to trust anyone in the DOJ or Congress.

• KENT HUBBARD

06/08/2018 11:16 AM

They missed the truth that there is no darkness in true Holiness.

• Terry Nixon

• Lynn Hopkins

06/08/2018 10:40 AM

• BONNER SMITH

06/08/2018 10:34 AM

• Steve McDonnough

06/08/2018 10:31 AM

The swamp definitely needs purged!

• Cecil Bush

06/08/2018 10:30 AM

• Stephen Russell

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

How many more like Alice Johnsons are in our penal system??
    10,5,7%???
    FREE them, pardon them & make room for MS 13 & allies alone
    End this Penal abuse.
    End this corrupt Justice system so bogus & so wrong

• Ron Call

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

scrambling by those responsible and start seeing the Hole filled in..

• MELINDA MCELROY

06/08/2018 10:21 AM

God help us all. Thank you for all you do for America Mike. You are a HERO!

• Jan Caro

• Todd Dawson

06/08/2018 10:02 AM

• Mark Moses

06/08/2018 10:01 AM

• Terry Nichols

06/08/2018 09:59 AM

Brilliant satire. Loved it!

• Bradley W. Shinn

God bless you, your family and President Trump

• Bill Codner Sr

06/08/2018 09:42 AM

• Joan Liska

06/08/2018 09:39 AM

June 8, 2018

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Jim Worden

06/08/2018 01:26 PM

• Robert W Gholston

06/08/2018 01:04 PM

If this were not so perverse I might be rolling on the floor.

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 01:00 PM

• Michael Egbert

06/08/2018 12:58 PM

• Evang. Roger Culwell

06/08/2018 12:55 PM

• Don Harju

06/08/2018 12:50 PM

Do you suppose Bourdain got confused which dish the hemlock goes in?

• Mable Alford

06/08/2018 12:49 PM

Unbelievable! What a bunch of crooks. So obvious. Drain the swamp.

• paul bonanno

06/08/2018 12:30 PM

• Jennifer tanner

06/08/2018 12:19 PM

Love the way you presented story.
    Thanks for your views!
    Thanks Jennifer

• Douglas Morgan

06/08/2018 12:16 PM

• Timothy C. McLeod

06/08/2018 12:12 PM

• Carolyn Storer

06/08/2018 12:08 PM

• Theresa Garber

06/08/2018 12:06 PM

• Betty Funk

06/08/2018 12:03 PM

• Alice Landolt

06/08/2018 12:02 PM

This is hilarious, but also very sad.

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:58 AM

• Sega

06/08/2018 11:41 AM

To say they've "run amok" is too kind. Where's the justice?

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:35 AM

• Frank Sola

06/08/2018 11:34 AM

• Jackie Dudley

06/08/2018 11:23 AM

• phil crane

06/08/2018 11:18 AM

In DC...I've come to the conclusion not to trust anyone in the DOJ or Congress.

• KENT HUBBARD

06/08/2018 11:16 AM

They missed the truth that there is no darkness in true Holiness.

• Terry Nixon

• Lynn Hopkins

06/08/2018 10:40 AM

• BONNER SMITH

06/08/2018 10:34 AM

• Steve McDonnough

06/08/2018 10:31 AM

The swamp definitely needs purged!

• Cecil Bush

06/08/2018 10:30 AM

• Stephen Russell

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

How many more like Alice Johnsons are in our penal system??
    10,5,7%???
    FREE them, pardon them & make room for MS 13 & allies alone
    End this Penal abuse.
    End this corrupt Justice system so bogus & so wrong

• Ron Call

06/08/2018 10:22 AM

scrambling by those responsible and start seeing the Hole filled in..

• MELINDA MCELROY

06/08/2018 10:21 AM

God help us all. Thank you for all you do for America Mike. You are a HERO!

• Jan Caro

• Todd Dawson

06/08/2018 10:02 AM

• Mark Moses

06/08/2018 10:01 AM

• Terry Nichols

06/08/2018 09:59 AM

Brilliant satire. Loved it!

• Bradley W. Shinn