January 23, 2017

Everyone saw the giant Women’s March protest on Saturday, and we were all impressed by the size of it. Now, could someone please explain what it was supposed to be about? That you “spread love” through violent, eliminationist rhetoric? That you protest vulgar public references to women’s genitals by dressing up in public as women’s genitals? That Donald Trump has turned back the clock to the Middle Ages by stripping away women’s rights and to the 1940s by putting dissenters in concentration camps and gas chambers? That’s quite a lot to have done, considering he’d been in office all of 24 hours.

The participants seemed to be expressing overwhelming, unfocused rage that Hillary Clinton lost. So what’s their solution? Negate an open, legal election? If you want to change the Electoral College, you organize a movement for a Constitutional amendment, not a public meltdown. Madonna’s desire to “bomb the White House” sounded like a call for anarchy. Historically, women haven’t had it very well under the reign of anarchy. It should be noted that far from being oppressed and silenced, Madonna has become fabulously wealthy and world famous by doing and saying whatever she wanted for over 30 years, no matter whom it offended. (Although that “bomb the White House” thing might have taken it a bit too far: she hurriedly backpedaled, claiming it was meant “metaphorically,” after the Secret Service took notice.)

Trump was attacked for homophobia, even though he’s not a social conservative, his company doesn’t discriminate against gays, and he’s the first President ever to be in favor of same-sex marriage upon taking office. He was accused of taking away women’s rights and powers, even though his company was one of the first to put qualified women in important executive positions. He also credits the remarkable Kellyanne Conway (the first successful female presidential campaign manager) for his win, and he wants to give his very accomplished daughter Ivanka a key role in his Administration – to which the left has responded by demanding boycotts of her woman-owned business. Sounds awfully sexist to me.

Yes, it is true Trump made vulgar comments about sex when he thought he was speaking privately, something I condemned at the time and still won’t defend. But it’s a safe assumption that most of these marchers wanted to put someone back into the White House as “First Man” who actually did what Trump talked about, and install as President his wife, who covered for him by attacking his alleged female victims. And if talking in a vulgar fashion about women’s anatomy offends them that much, please explain the speakers (especially Ashley Judd, who seemed to be auditioning for a movie called “Rebel Without A Filter”) and many of the signs at Saturday’s rally. (FYI: to the protester carrying the sign that suggested women should have to pay for tampons when men pay for razors: We do pay for razors. If you know where I can get them for free, please tell me.)

Even Michael Moore, who built a very lucrative career on railing against automakers who export Michigan factory jobs overseas, showed up to start building a second lucrative career out of railing against the guy who’s bringing those jobs back to Michigan (and who is now President because the very people Moore claims to champion voted for him).

There really is a rising threat to women around the world in the form of radical Islamist groups who kidnap, enslave, rape and murder women and girls. These groups seized power largely due to President Obama’s foreign policy, which never drew any mass protest rallies from the left. Instead, we get attacks on Trump for wanting to carefully vet refugees from areas that are hotbeds of Islamic radicalism and to secure the US border (ironically, mirror rallies were held in many nations around the world that have strict immigration policies and fences and guards to secure their own borders).

The organizers also ignored the most infamous assault on women’s rights in the news over the past few years: in Germany, where millions of Middle Eastern refugees have been allowed free reign, women who report being assaulted, harassed and even raped are advised to keep quiet, dress more modestly and watch where they go. It seems like only recently that suggesting women were in any way responsible for their own sexual assaults was condemned as outrageous sexism. Now, it appears to be official government policy under Angela Merkel. But Trump’s promise to enforce the laws and secure the borders endangers women? Oooooooookay.

Roger L. Simon of PJ Media, who was equally baffled by what the point of all this was, finally decided that it was propaganda: a way for leftists and feminists who live in social media bubbles, talking only to one another and demonizing anyone whose opinions vary, to “continue opposition to the myth, not the reality, of a Trump administration for political purposes.” In other words, a way to keep the left’s rage at a boiling point until the next election. That would explain why pro-life feminists were told they weren’t welcome, and why, when the protest organizers declared that “This is what democracy looks like,” they dismissed the 42% of women who voted for Trump (one of whom commented online that she’d already taken part in a massive Women's March in November: “Millions of us marched to the polls and voted for Trump.”) If this is truly what pure democracy looks like, then I understand why the Founders gave us a republic instead.

Supporters claim this rally shows how big the rabid anti-Trump movement is and how the left is going to come back strong and win every future election. We’ve heard that “demography is destiny” theory before. It’s based on the sexist/racist belief that people vote with their skin color or genitals, not their brains. Personally, I think it resembles more the evolution of a religious cult, becoming more extreme but smaller as it drives away all but the most hardcore believers. I suspect that all it accomplished was to convince Trump voters, both male and female, that they were right, and possibly even convince some Hillary voters that they dodged a bullet.

But enough commentary. I don’t want to be accused of “mansplaining.”

• jcalis

01/23/2017 03:43 PM

Hello Mike. Thanks for capturing my thoughts exactly. What was that march all about except an opportunity to drink Starbucks and shuffle about in the cold holding signs - one of which captured the vagary of the moment perfectly stating: "I'm holding a sign".

• Sherrie Krantz

01/23/2017 03:40 PM

Found this online thought it fit my views. Disclaimer: I didn't write the following. Please share if you are an independent woman who is smart enough to think for herself......

I am not a "disgrace to women" because I don't support the women's march. I do not feel I am a "second class citizen" because I am a woman. I do not feel my voice is "not heard" because I am a woman. I do not feel I am not provided opportunities in this life or in America because I am a woman. I do not feel that I "don't have control of my body or choices" because I am a woman. I do not feel like I am " not respected or undermined" because I am a woman. I am not a "victim" because you say I am.
    I AM a woman.
    I can make my own choices.
    I can speak and be heard.
    I can VOTE.
    I can attend school if I want.
    I can work if I want.
    I control my body.
    I can defend myself.
    I can defend my family.
    There is nothing stopping me to do anything in this world but MYSELF.
    I do not blame my circumstances or problems on anything other than my own choices or even that sometimes in life, we don't always get what we want. I take responsibility for myself.
    I am a mother, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a friend. I am not held back in life but only by the walls I choose to not go over which is a personal choice.
    Quit blaming.
    Take responsibility.
    If you want to speak, do so. But do not expect for me, a woman, to take you seriously wearing a pink va-jay-jay hat on your head and screaming profanities and bashing men.
    If you have beliefs, and speak to me in a kind matter, I will listen. But do not expect for me to change my beliefs to suit yours. Respect goes both ways.
    If you want to impress me, especially in regards to women, then speak on the real injustices and tragedies that affect women in foreign countries that do not have the opportunity or means to have their voices heard.
    Saudi Arabia, women can't drive, no rights and must always be covered.
    China and India, infantcide of baby girls.
    Afghanistan, unequal education rights.
    Democratic Republic of Congo, where rapes are brutal and women are left to die, or HIV infected and left to care for children alone.
    Mali, where women can not escape the torture of genital mutilation.
    Pakistan, in tribal areas where women are gang raped to pay for men's crime.
    Guatemala, the impoverished female underclass of Guatemala faces domestic violence, rape and the second-highest rate of HIV/AIDS after sub-Saharan Africa. An epidemic of gruesome unsolved murders has left hundreds of women dead, some of their bodies left with hate messages. Or the 7 year old girls being sold or married off to 60 year old men, Or the millions of women sold and bought into sex trafficking.
    And that's just a few examples.
    So when women get together in AMERICA and whine they don't have equal rights and march in their clean clothes, after eating a hearty breakfast, and it's like a vacation away that they have paid for to get there...
    This WOMAN does not support it and you didn't represent me.

• Dave S

01/23/2017 03:38 PM

Thanks Mike. You brought up nearly everything that I was thinking while watching all this on Saturday. I believe in this great country and in its right to protest and expressing yourself either for or against issues. BUT, I do have a problem with these certain "Hollywoodites, entertainers and musical artists" showing up with these protesters & then given a LOT of press and TV time expressing their sexist, vulgar and violent views on these important women issues that our daughters, wives, sisters, moms & grandmothers are very affected by and then imposing their horrible rants and mixing in their political views on OTHER issues! I am personally keeping a list (which is growing by the hour!) of these people and will now refuse to watch on TV, buy their tix to their movies or download/buy their music in the future! Looks like I will be doing a LOT of reading in the future............

• Jeannette Balthaser

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

I saw a post today that said, 'if you're marching for women's rights, why are you killing girl babies?'
    God's Word is coming so on point with ALL this garbage. What's the old saying - 'open mouth, insert foot!'?
    My prayer is that the Lord has mercy on us. . .

• Elisha Newcomb

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

Excellent job Mr. Huckabee!!

• Nancyanna Townsend

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

The scope of this "uprising" is baffeling to me. How on earth can educated women of the US be so blinded as to believe that they can no longer trust the government. Do they not realize that important decisions are only made legal by a vote of Congress? that the President doesn't have that much power? I have thought on this and can only account for this as Communist infiltration. Could it be that Russia is taking advantage of our historical prejudices and infiltrating our women's groups with people who will plant fears in their minds? Or is George Soros somehow involved? I understand that Hillary is one of his followers. President Trump needs to mend fences with the Media and enlist their assistance to quiet these fears. Or is it already out of hand? The situation is as scary as Radical Islam.

• L. Nye

01/23/2017 03:30 PM

Beautifully said, Mr. Huckabee!! Thank you!

I wish my daughters, who have been sucked into this liberal feminist
    garbage, would read this and not argue back at me. It really makes my
    heart hurt that their dad and I sent them to Lutheran grade schools and
    they were confirmed in the Lutheran church, but these attitudes they have
    are so disrespectful and irreverent and don't make sense to me!
    Keep up the good work and God Bless!

• Koleen D Hansen

01/23/2017 03:29 PM

I agree with you 100%. As a conservative, Pro-Life, Republican, Trump-voting woman, the only thing representative of me in that march were their chromosomes.

• Shannon Kallas

01/23/2017 03:26 PM

You are right on, Mr. Huckabee. Keep up your good work, please.

• Sherry Pendergrass

01/23/2017 03:24 PM

Well said!! Thank you for breaking everything down where hopefully even a leftist can understand. May God Bless you and your family!

• Koleen D Hansen

01/23/2017 03:19 PM

• Patti Hanzel

01/23/2017 03:18 PM

Excellent article & I agree with you 100%. You were my first choice for president but after you dropped out, I supported Trump. You always conducted yourself graciously & positively. All that has happened from the beginning of Trump's campaign to now has shocked & saddened me. These liberal leftist people are even worse than I thought. They have called conservatives &'Christians bigoted, racist, intolerant, hateful, & violent, but they have proven these things are exactly what they really are. It has all led me to believe that we really are living in the very days that 2Timothy 3 warns about & it has been very frightening & so ugly, but just the beginning. I have seen even some of my friends, family & even those in ministry who are so liberal, I do not know them anymore. What's also becoming more apparent is the separation of the goats from the sheep, but Jesus told us, when we see these things, we are to " look up because our redemption draws nigh".

• Helen Scaffidi

01/23/2017 03:18 PM

Thanks for a spot on description of the so called "Women's March". I am a 74 year old woman and I am so ashamed of a lot of the hateful behavior of these so called women. I am proud to be a woman and do not feel that any of my rights will be taken away. I wish these so called women would wake up and look at other parts of the world and be thankful for what they. I know everyone has problems but you have to deal with it and you can only achieve happiness from within.

• Rusty La Violette

01/23/2017 03:13 PM

I understand that this " big day for women " had been in the planning for a long time as a celebration for the " first woman president" which did not happen, but they went ahead with the parade anyhow since arrangements had been made for people to be there. I think that was one of the reasons for the scattered and confusing answers as to just what they were protesting. They were basically protesting that their candidate did not get elected. Nevertheless, in everything I saw and read from them, let me be clear, " THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME" .

• Cathy Melton

01/23/2017 03:12 PM

This weekend sickened me. As I sat watching LIVE feeds from the different events throughout the Country, I was shocked and dismayed at the mixed bag of messages they were promoting. All messages were scrambled, but one remained the same; Anti-Trump. Other than being Anti-Trump, there wasn't a clear message. A great turn out, but no substance. I think the efforts will burn out, as the agenda of "hate" takes a tremendous amount of energy to build and maintain. I LOVE to support all Women's Rights. I support Equality for all Human Beings. However, I refuse to support intolerant Bullies; especially those who promote forced compliance by their flawed meaning of "Equality". I am pro-life. This means I support ALL lives and not just those who choose to kill for convenience.

• Elisabeth Julin

01/23/2017 03:12 PM

Mike Huckabee:

Thank you for helping me to think through this appalling happening Saturday after President Trump’s Inauguration. I agree!

Who brought these women up, taught them right from wrong, gave them a sense of their importance, their unique gifts? They obviously never experienced the security of a loving family. All I can add to your important message is that by these actions on Saturday, they abdicate their privilege of being strong and classy and a backbone to our culture. Each of them with uniqueness, relational genius, possibility of love for husband, child, home…they are apparently ignorant of them. Their void now expresses itself to the detriment of our Country. They run free of all responsibility; I wonder what their homes look like!

I wonder: can they be reached!

Sincerely
    Elisabeth P. Julin

• Glema Kouns

01/23/2017 03:09 PM

I am proud of our New President and I feel that God was in this election. I have hope for our country now and I know if our nation turns back to God he will bless us. I don't understand how a normal woman would be for abortion. I never saw such disrespect for a president and his family. When Obama had the rainbow colors on the white house I cringed I thought for sure our country went to far against God and I want you to know I really appreciate what you did for Kim Davis and May God Bless you and president Trump and the United States of America

• Dianne Cooper

01/23/2017 03:09 PM

Well said. I am a woman and I voted for Trump. Why? This past few days were an example of the disrespect and violence the past few years have created.

• Mike Grayson

01/23/2017 03:07 PM

Nice analysis of the Women's March. I believe the purpose was the promotion of far left and feminist propaganda.

• Virginia Sauley

01/23/2017 03:04 PM

I still can't understand such hatred and rage. All I can think of is: Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

• Jacqueline Britton

01/23/2017 03:02 PM

You are spot on, Governor Huckabee! The march was not about Republican vs. Democrat or right vs. left, but about EVIL vs. GOOD. As you know one of the principal organizers of the event was Linda Sarsour, who is an anti-Semitic Muslim who is actively involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. I wonder how many of the protestors even knew this! http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265552/anti-semite-who-organized-womens-march-washington-john-perazzo

• Mary Tubbs

01/23/2017 03:00 PM

Rebel with out a filter!!! Great line. Who would take any one serious while speaking such vulgarity- not to mention the obscene costumes. Leaders will listen to educated conversations but very little will ever be accomplished through name calling and vulgar speech

• Frances Langan

01/23/2017 03:00 PM

I am a woman and feel this march was ridiculous. We havent lost any rights. What was it really about? Perhaps protesting Trump under the guise of Womens Rights being lost?? We arent suffragettes! These organizers dont speak for all of us. They should be ashamed of themselves for lying about the real reasons for this protest. Gloria Steinem Im not burning my bra in false pretense of protesting Trump. Im a well adjusted female Deplorable who doesnt feel any loss of Womens Rights! Rock On President Trump!!

• Carmen Delgado

01/23/2017 02:58 PM

Well said. Thank you Mr. Huckabee.
    God bless.

• Paul Seibert

01/23/2017 02:56 PM

Brilliant commentary, as always, Gov. Huckabee. I love reading and absorbing your insights.

• Charron M McDormand

01/23/2017 02:55 PM

Excellent! Very well said, as always Mr. Huckabee, thank you. Everything you said was right on the mark. The things I read on Facebook have me shaking my head because I don't understand any of it. And, the vulgarity, the signage and apparel at the March was disgusting. I am no prude, but seriously, how can anyone even begin to agree with these people, let alone join them? Some of the things that were said and what they (some) were wearing along with the signs they carried, literally worshipping the likes of these celebrities that have no morals whatsoever, does NOT help any cause they might have .... even though I haven't figured out what it was or is! I am in hopes that things change .... this is very discouraging. I have faith it will and thank people like you who can be the voice of reason in this crazy world. God Bless You!

• Donna Stacy

01/23/2017 02:48 PM

I am confused also as to What the women's march was about, they were protesting our new president of coarse, but it seems they were blaming him for all the unfairness the female sex has been subjected to for ever, let me say that first of all I am a woman, They do not speak for me, or actually a lot of women that I know, I am not a NASTY woman as Ms Judd has decided to include herself in, I am a decent woman, and I just want to say, those weirdo women , do not speak for the majority of women across America , They need a better organizer for their rally, it would have been better served to address the issue of women of the world who suffer from sharia law, sex slavery and poverty... It would have empowered young women across our nation if they had focused on the women who in America have excelled, such as Hillary Clinton, Kelly Ann Conway, Carly Fiorina just to name a few. Most of those celebrity women are an example of a Nasty woman, such as Madonna & Miley Cyrus, ... Ashley Judd ...I was surprised , I'm sure her mother feels she was raised better than that...

• Teresa Gilliam

01/23/2017 02:45 PM

2 Thessalonians 2: 10-12
    ...because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…
    Berean Study Bible

• Eugene M Eanes

01/23/2017 02:44 PM

Still having nightmares about walking/talking vaginas. Especially the one with the Homer Simpson hair. Will be seeing my therapist on Wednesday.

• Marda Gramm

01/23/2017 02:44 PM

Mr. Huckabee,
    I agree with you 100%. If anything has made me ashamed to be a woman, it was the spectacle that took place on Saturday. These women did not speak for me. I climbed aboard the Trump train shortly after you and Ben Carson chose not to pursue the presidency. I have not regretted that decision for even a second.
    I read today of a "cherished woman march". A march from our homes to encourage women and the men who love them. The God fearing men who lead their households financially and spiritually with love and respect.
    Again, these women, thankfully, do not speak for all women. My freedom comes through Christ, not wearing lady parts on my head and demanding rights that (1) have not been taken and (2) have nothing to do with a president that has only been in office for 3 days.
    Thank you for allowing me to ramble. I pray for our country and hope that all the hate and violence will end.
    Thank you for your voice. You speak for many of us that have the same heart, but a smaller platform to share our thoughts.

• Laurel DeLong

01/23/2017 02:39 PM

SHE STILL SAID IT AND THOUGHT IT. EVEN IF SHE SAID AFTER IT WOULDN'T CHANGE THINGS. So now anyone can threaten the President, White House or anything with bombs or violence and call it a metaphor??? What about the high school kids who made comments and were arrested on their thoughts?
    Matthew 9:4
    But Jesus, knowing their thoughts said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts?
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
    In the old days they had "The Black List" for actors and performers. What's wrong with one now? No More Work in any field they specialize in is Probably better than going to jail.

• RoxAnn McKissick

01/23/2017 02:38 PM

You basically said it all Mike. As a woman I can say that was the most obnoxious march I have ever seen. It totally made no sense with the "complaints" about President Trump when they in fact made him look like a saint with how they portrayed themselves. Unify was an organization that played a part in that and I was surprised when I actually looked them up because they are supposed to be about peace and unity. The conversations I engaged with some of them (on Facebook) definitely weren't peace and unity by any means. Love reading your articles!! God Bless you and your family.

• Mary Kaye Lewis

01/23/2017 02:37 PM

Thank you for expressing my sentiments exactly!

• K harre

01/23/2017 02:32 PM

This wasnt a womens march........... Lets get it straight right now! This was a HATE march............ It was a NASTY, VILE HATE march. DON"T EVER say it was about women. You marched for the right to murder babies, you marched for the right to destroy peoples property. you marched for the right to disrupt peoples lives. You marched to defend your freebies, you marched to spew your hatred of your own sorry lives You are man haters. I am a woman, A real woman. I suffer none of your retarded ideologies. I live, Work, HAVE BABIES and take care of my family. You march to not have to do any of it. You are the scourge of this country.

• Daniel Manturi

01/23/2017 02:26 PM

Great piece, Mike, sharing your link on my FB page.

• Jennifer

01/23/2017 02:20 PM

Thank you, Mike Huckabee, for sharing your thoughts. It is astonishing to see not only the hypocrisy and hate, but also the mob mentality of the Liberal Elitists. For some unfathomable reason, these people are determined to proclaim their "right" to murder innocent unborn babies, and yet compare Trump to Hitler. Holocaust killed 17 million, Stalin killed 23 million, but Abortion has outranked them both, killing over 57 million babies. Hitler would have bowed to Abortion rights groups. Go Roe v. Wade... You are supreme over Hitler and Stalin!

• Thomas Sharp

01/23/2017 02:17 PM

Indeed
    I find it relevant that none of the interviewed "protesters" could answer any of the questions you have brought to light here either. Their "love over hate" signs being carried by hate filled fools that parroted the liberal ideology promoted by a dishonest media that seemed to fill their empty heads with bovine scat. After marching around in disgusting costumes they left said signs on the streets of our Nations Capitol like the fore mentioned scat for others to clean up.
    What a shameful bunch of immature brats.

• James Graul

01/23/2017 02:07 PM

The left has been hijacked by the secular/humanist/progressive/marxists and I want nothing to do with their ideas or George Soros' vision of an "Open Society". This New World Order where our constitution and power are abrogated by the United Nations is nothing more than man's counterfeit kingdom. Think 666. Soros' money finances groups to exacerbate civil unrest including Black Lives Matter. Even the so called grass roots woman's movement which is hundreds of far left structural feminist groups that hate Christ and the God centered family with the man as head of the family in communion with Jesus Christ. These feminist did not allow any pro life women to march with them. They are offended by anyone who want to protect the hapless baby in the womb. They feel that pro-life women are only fit for ridicule. How evil these people are. God is separating the sheep from the goats. People on the right accept God's salvation plan and want a Christian culture. People on the left have taken prayer out of school, the crosses taken down from our fallen first responders on the highways, taken the ten commandments down from the courthouse, taken the manger from the city square and have forbiddent the bible from our classrooms. Their war cry is separation of Church(Christ) and state in a way our founders never intended. In fact they would be grieved by it because they knew and prayed daily for the counsel of God as they worked to fashion out the details of our nation. The secular/progressive/democratic party is carrying water for the devil. They staunchly defend the murdering of the baby in the womb and not only the normalization of perversion but its glorification. Imagine a month to celebrate gay lifestyle. From and article on homosexual diseases. "Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men. Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an “exit-only” passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids. http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/male-homosexual-behavior/
    " http://www.free2pray.info/communism.html

January 23, 2017

But enough commentary. I don’t want to be accused of “mansplaining.”

• jcalis

01/23/2017 03:43 PM

• Sherrie Krantz

01/23/2017 03:40 PM

I AM a woman.
    I can make my own choices.
    I can speak and be heard.
    I can VOTE.
    I can attend school if I want.
    I can work if I want.
    I control my body.
    I can defend myself.
    I can defend my family.
    There is nothing stopping me to do anything in this world but MYSELF.
    Quit blaming.
    Take responsibility.
    Saudi Arabia, women can't drive, no rights and must always be covered.
    China and India, infantcide of baby girls.
    Afghanistan, unequal education rights.
    Mali, where women can not escape the torture of genital mutilation.
    Pakistan, in tribal areas where women are gang raped to pay for men's crime.
    And that's just a few examples.
    This WOMAN does not support it and you didn't represent me.

• Dave S

01/23/2017 03:38 PM

• Jeannette Balthaser

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

My prayer is that the Lord has mercy on us. . .

• Elisha Newcomb

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

Excellent job Mr. Huckabee!!

• Nancyanna Townsend

01/23/2017 03:36 PM

• L. Nye

01/23/2017 03:30 PM

Beautifully said, Mr. Huckabee!! Thank you!

I wish my daughters, who have been sucked into this liberal feminist
    garbage, would read this and not argue back at me. It really makes my
    heart hurt that their dad and I sent them to Lutheran grade schools and
    they were confirmed in the Lutheran church, but these attitudes they have
    are so disrespectful and irreverent and don't make sense to me!
    Keep up the good work and God Bless!

• Koleen D Hansen

01/23/2017 03:29 PM

• Shannon Kallas

01/23/2017 03:26 PM

You are right on, Mr. Huckabee. Keep up your good work, please.

• Sherry Pendergrass

01/23/2017 03:13 PM

• Cathy Melton

01/23/2017 03:12 PM

• Elisabeth Julin

01/23/2017 03:12 PM

Mike Huckabee:

I wonder: can they be reached!

Sincerely

• Mary Tubbs

01/23/2017 03:00 PM

• Frances Langan

01/23/2017 03:00 PM

• Carmen Delgado

01/23/2017 02:58 PM

Well said. Thank you Mr. Huckabee.
    God bless.

• Marda Gramm

01/23/2017 02:44 PM

Mr. Huckabee,

• Laurel DeLong

01/23/2017 02:39 PM

Matthew 9:4
    But Jesus, knowing their thoughts said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts?

• RoxAnn McKissick

01/23/2017 02:38 PM

• Mary Kaye Lewis

01/23/2017 02:37 PM

Thank you for expressing my sentiments exactly!

• K harre

01/23/2017 02:32 PM

• Daniel Manturi

01/23/2017 02:26 PM

Great piece, Mike, sharing your link on my FB page.

• Jennifer

01/23/2017 02:20 PM

• Thomas Sharp

01/23/2017 02:17 PM

Indeed
    What a shameful bunch of immature brats.

• James Graul