September 14, 2018

The winds are blowing, and I don’t just mean Hurricane Florence.  These winds spell disaster for both the “deep state” strategists and the Democratic Party faithful –- in government and in media –- who have been conspiring and breaking laws left and right to keep Trump from exercising power.

There’s a change in the air, though I doubt you’ll get a sense of it over the airwaves if you watch CNN or MSNBC.  I usually don’t like to count my chickens before they come home to roost, but it does seem that all the effort Judicial Watch has made for many months, trying to pry documents out of the cold bureaucratic hands of the FBI, is finally reaping rewards.  A few undeterred reporters have also been on the case, too, for a long time, and the release of perhaps the most significant evidence of outright criminality appears to be happening at last.  Thankfully, as autumn approaches, the harvest season appears to have begun, as we’ve now had four days in a row of revealing messages from the texting “gap” of former FBI counterintelligence officer Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page.

We could get used to this.  Breakfast without new Strzok-Page texts is like a day without sunshine --- and you know sunshine is the best disinfectant.

The latest thing to come out is that FBI and other law enforcement officials have told reporter Sara A. Carter that some within their departments have been sending sensitive information via unsecured devices and email accounts, seriously jeopardizing national security.  Ironically, they were doing this while discussing how the U.S. could improve the sharing of sensitive data, in this case with the European Union top governing commission.  (Judicial Watch obtained these communications; details at the link below.)

Off the top of my head, I’d say that one way to improve the sharing of sensitive information would be to, I don’t know, stop sending it over non-secure channels.  This kind of “way in” is exactly what spies look for –- sometimes even kill for –- which is why Hillary Clinton had no business setting up her own non-secure server.  What she did was absolutely criminally negligent and created a serious security breach.  (It was obviously more important to her to safeguard any incriminating communications than it was to protect our national security.)  That’s why people who do this are supposed to go to jail, unless they are Hillary Clinton.

Of course, Hillary did much more, cavalierly destroying over 30,000 subpoenaed documents and even smashing equipment and otherwise disabling it so that information could not be retrieved.  This is called “obstruction of justice” –- the real deal, not what some are accusing Trump of doing simply for exercising his constitutional authority.  People who obstruct justice, especially on such a grand scale, are also supposed to go to jail and wear coordinated orange pantsuits.  They do not pass “GO,” they do not collect $200 (if you're a Clinton, $200,000).

It’s also very much illegal to leak to the media classified information, such as that pertaining to FISA warrants (very, very secret), which, because of the latest Strzok-Page texts, we know people within the FBI were doing.  Not only is this criminal, but, as attorney Joe diGenova said Thursday on FOX News, everyone involved in leaking the name of Carter Page, an American citizen, has massive civil liability.  Besides government employees, that may also include the media who published his name, because in doing so, they trafficked in classified information and smeared him at the same time.  “Carter Page is going to be a very wealthy man,” he said.

I like that idea.  Hey, wouldn’t it be great if Carter Page ended up owning the Washington Post and the New York Times?  It could only be a good thing for journalism.

Let’s look at just a few of the other things we know for sure.  We know that the FBI, under the authority of the Obama Justice Department, fabricated evidence in the Trump/Russia “investigation,” with the Christopher Steele “dossier” being at the prime example and the FISA warrant applications being fine examples of lying-by-omission.  We know that then-FBI Director James Comey leaked information in order to get a special counsel appointed, because he admitted it.  We also know that the FBI was creating its own narrative by leaking false information to willing and eager accomplices at the Washington Post and the New York Times.  When their stories were picked up and spread through the media, Strzok and Page expressed their delight.

The fall’s rich harvest of evidence can be expedited –- and needs to be –- if President Trump will finally declassify all relevant documents, and some in-the-know are saying this will happen soon, maybe as early as next week.  After literally years of stonewalling by the FBI and DOJ --- while they leaked like a cardboard roof to their favored media outlets --- the time has come for the President to do it.  Mr. President, if you are reading this, you have to know that if the Democrats do manage to take control of Congress, they will shut down all ongoing congressional investigations faster than you can say “Mark Meadows.”  All of their work to expose the “deep state” bureaucrats who have so relentlessly attacked you and tried every scheme they could come up with to sabotage you at every turn will be for nothing.  We know at this point who was really making the massive effort to interfere with our presidential election, and it was THEM.  You simply must pull back the curtain –- now –- and expose what has been going on for years inside the federal bureaucracy.

If you’ve been thinking that U.S. Attorney John Huber, way out in Utah, is going to expose it, you might want to listen to Gregg Jarrett, who said on Thursday’s “Hannity” show (and I know you watch that show) that he’s convinced the Huber investigation is “nothing more than window dressing.”  He theorizes that it was conjured up by Rod Rosenstein “to continue to obstruct and hide his own corrupt actions.”  If that’s the case, Mr. President, it really is up to you to blow the doors off their bunker.  Nobody else can do it.

I know history isn’t taught proudly in many of our schools the way it used to be.  Still, I can’t help but think that history will thank you for doing this.  It could be your greatest legacy.  Yes, there’s a wall that needs to be built, but there’s also a wall around our law enforcement/intelligence community that needs to come down.  It could mean the very survival of our system of government.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Arthur Tompkins

09/14/2018 02:57 PM

I think we should offer Mr. Snowdon a plea deal to come back and cooperate with our Justice Dept. He could shed some light on just how deep and far this goes. Jail them all.

• Patrick McClurkin

09/14/2018 02:42 PM

Great analysis Mr. Huckabee! We all need to keep pushing for the truth and President Trump should have de-classified all the documents a long time ago! I hope he reads your columns!!

• Hayley Suska

09/14/2018 02:09 PM

I deeply appreciate your insight and respect for President Trump, and what he is doing and has done so far. I love reading your newsletters, and hearing you speak when you are a guest on Fox News.

I have a question for you, and I hope you might have time to answer it, or at least gibe me some suggestions. I have been a staunch supporter of Trump for a long time, back to reality tv. I have always loved his strength and insight about people and events. Anyway back to me. I am currently obtaining a Paralegal Certificate at Widener Delaware Law,, which is ABA approved. I also have a BA in English. I would love so much to help keep our (conservative and Constitutional) progress up, but have no idea how to get my foot in the door, or even where that proverbial door is. Anyway if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.
    Thank you, and keep up the great work,
    Hayley Suska
    PS If you ever lead another trip to the Holy Land I might find myself a part of it.

• Sue Vinet

09/14/2018 01:30 PM

Mike, are they ever going to put them behind bars. This is unbelievable.

• Lawrence E. Foster

09/14/2018 01:20 PM

I believe what Brennan, Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller and others have done constitutes "making war against the US". So, at least we have Huber as a basis for bringing indictments, and hauling into court in Utah, all of these malcontent miscreants. The reason I want to see trials in Utah is, if a jury finds these thugs guilty of a capital crime, Federal law says executions will be conducted using the means used by the state where the condemned is tried and held. I've long fantasized about Barack Obama and "Bagman" Holder standing before a judge in Utah while he explains the choice they get to make (or, if they decline to make a choice, which the judge will make for them).

• keith wingfield

09/14/2018 01:14 PM

Jeff Sessions has been an enormous help to the conspirators. He has helped to delay the truth behind the treasonous conspiracy from reaching the public. If he can continue to assist this delay until after the Democrats re-take the House of Representatives, then the truth will probably never surface.
    Historians of the distant future will ponder what it was that caused Sessions to be so extremely weak.
    Is Sessions being blackmailed by Rosenstein? Aside from the blackmail possibility, his actions make no sense.

• Dean Miles

09/14/2018 01:10 PM

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!

• Michael Ricciardelli

09/14/2018 01:10 PM

Mike,
    If you have any access at all to the president, please impart on him the need to give the order to expose all the documents.
    It’s time those hiding are exposed, arrested and jailed. And more so, the American People will understand the machine. Once this happens, the machine can be fixed.

• Bob Bassett

09/14/2018 01:05 PM

Mike, I enjoyed reading this and agree fully. I just can’t believe that justice will ever be done (in this life).
    Thanks. Keep it up!

• Lynn Middlebrook

09/14/2018 01:02 PM

“President Trump, Tear Down The Deep State Wall”’

• Steve McDonnough

09/14/2018 01:01 PM

Right on, Mike !

• Joan Chambers

09/14/2018 12:54 PM

Dear Mike,
    Is it true that statute of limitations ends September 28 for Hillary's emails?
    Is it true that the democrats offered Susan Collins 1M for her to vote no for Kavanaugh?
    Joan

• Jerry Korba

09/14/2018 12:43 PM

Mike My vote for president was Donald and U a hard decision until;; a no brainer after that. I am so relieved that I can read your thoughts and the way you put them Master full. It would be great to have a news report that actually is the news and not some nit-wit giving me his take on what he would like it to be I am so glad not to have to read the failing times and post. I have gone and canceled the Mlps. Red Star and tribune only kept it to read about the grandkids in the sports page even the Ads have become lame It would be nice to be able to stop these organizations and start new I was ok with the national enquire one was enough now every town has one of the same, with the Jerry Springer show now almost all news outlet on TV is a spin off from that show, was not a real follower of that one either. Lunacy runs the media with the exception of the History channel Western channel which I wish they would make some new movies; and most of channels that do not remind me of those loons (sorry loons) maxie Chuckie Nancie, now booker, Booker T and MGs or his attory should sue that numb skulled individual for decimating his name; and rest of those morons. Retirement came a little early I missed some great TV!!! Maybe we can make TV great again. Jerry

• Kendra Strecker

09/14/2018 12:41 PM

Mike while I think it's GREAT that all of this is coming out I'm VERY concerned GOOD OL JEFFIE SESSIONS is going to keep doing what he's doing, which is NOTHING, NADA period..

• Betty Helland

09/14/2018 12:39 PM

Love your emails and of course your show.
    I watch it twice.You are a blessing to all of us who believe in something greater than ourselves.
    For a lot of us that is God.
    Blessings to you and your beautiful family.
    Ps. I didn't think they would ever get Mcain in the ground.What a poor excuse of a man.

• Firkins Lee

09/14/2018 12:33 PM

Please continue bringing truthful information to the public. You are one of the few that I believe I can trust. Your vulnerability to negative reaction goes up with each publication, so I will pray for you and your family and team.

• Cynthia Rasmussen

09/14/2018 12:32 PM

AMEN!!!

• Christy Morton

09/14/2018 12:24 PM

Thank you! Your last two sentences spoke for all of us struggling true Americans. Pull back the drapes of secrecy surrounding our governments "intelligence" agencies and prosecute traitors (Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama) included. Build that darned wall and eliminate sanctuary cities. Start teaching true history and godliness in our schools.
    God raises up Kings and brings them down, thank God for President Trump!!
    GO TRUMP!!!

• Linda Black

09/14/2018 12:16 PM

Could it be that the reason none of the democrats who have blatantly broken laws are prosecuted for their crimes is because they are doing the work of Satan and he protects his useful operatives in this world by using others who are in his control?

• Laurie Giesler

09/14/2018 12:15 PM

May the carpet bombing (information) continue!!! Let them ALL be exposed!

• Ed Kowalsky

09/14/2018 12:12 PM

I'm with you all the way, Mike. Keep up the good work. We're doing everything we can do on the local level to keep people informed of what's really been going on (whether they like to hear it or not). That's why your comments and info, especially through your contacts with the people closer to the "inside information" is very helpful to us. We're on the same team. May God bless you for what you're doing! - - Ed

• Bobbie Anderson

09/14/2018 12:12 PM

Unfortunately, if two things don't happen this information will never reach the general public: the President declassify the FISA documents and the Republicans win big in November. There are still too many people who listen only to mainstream media and they are never going to tell the truth about what is going on. They are going to only spew out more rage re "Russia, Russia, Russia", Mr. Trump's latest twitter, how he holds his hands during walk into speech or that his wife is not holding hands with him. I would certainly welcome a reply to this note even if it is just to say "yes" or 'no".

• Lynn Hopkins

09/14/2018 12:08 PM

The declassification of those documents has to take place. It should have been done much sooner. I hope President Trump will step up to the plate and finally do it. I also hope that his upcoming peace plan for Israel doesn't include 'land for peace' lest the judgement of God be upon us. Zechariah 12:3

• Lee Marcum

09/14/2018 12:05 PM

so, WHEN do we taxpayers get OUR Millions of TAX-PAYER dollars BACK! NEVER!! Who says Crime Does NOT PAY!!!

• Cathy Kilminster

09/14/2018 12:03 PM

Why hasn't the President declassified these documents? If he doesn't and the Democrats win the House, all of these crimes will be shut down. We simply can't afford to let this happen. We must get out and vote in every state where you live. We cannot let the Democrats control anything. They have shown themselves to be the most despicable and lying group I have ever seen. I would stay home from voting if a Democrats were the only person running. Look what they have done to Trump and now to Kavanaugh. They will destroy everything that Trump has done to make this country great again. Just remember what the economy was like under Obama, and now he is trying to take credit for the economy. What a lying bunch!

September 14, 2018

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Arthur Tompkins

09/14/2018 02:57 PM

• Patrick McClurkin

09/14/2018 02:42 PM

• Hayley Suska

09/14/2018 02:09 PM

Thank you, and keep up the great work,
    Hayley Suska

• Sue Vinet

09/14/2018 01:30 PM

Mike, are they ever going to put them behind bars. This is unbelievable.

• Lawrence E. Foster

Mike,

• Bob Bassett

09/14/2018 01:05 PM

Thanks. Keep it up!

• Lynn Middlebrook

09/14/2018 01:02 PM

“President Trump, Tear Down The Deep State Wall”’

• Steve McDonnough

09/14/2018 01:01 PM

Right on, Mike !

• Joan Chambers

09/14/2018 12:54 PM

Dear Mike,
    Is it true that statute of limitations ends September 28 for Hillary's emails?
    Joan

• Jerry Korba

09/14/2018 12:43 PM

• Kendra Strecker

09/14/2018 12:41 PM

• Betty Helland

09/14/2018 12:39 PM

Love your emails and of course your show.
    For a lot of us that is God.
    Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

• Firkins Lee

09/14/2018 12:33 PM

• Cynthia Rasmussen

09/14/2018 12:32 PM

AMEN!!!

• Christy Morton

09/14/2018 12:24 PM

God raises up Kings and brings them down, thank God for President Trump!!
    GO TRUMP!!!

• Linda Black

09/14/2018 12:16 PM

• Laurie Giesler

09/14/2018 12:15 PM

May the carpet bombing (information) continue!!! Let them ALL be exposed!

• Ed Kowalsky