Evening Edition - April 1

April 1, 2020 |

INFRASTRUCTURE STIMULUS?

Tuesday, President Trump also suggested another $2 trillion, phase 2 stimulus bill, this one focused on rebuilding US infrastructure. Trump tweeted that it’s a good time to do it, since interest rates are at zero.

This is something Trump has been pushing for since he ran for President, arguing that the US economy is being harmed by our outdated and even dangerous airports, bridges, railways and other necessary structures. I doubt he’ll have much luck getting that past Republicans in Congress, at least not until they wait and see if such a huge stimulus is needed or justified. But in the meantime, maybe Trump should work on refinancing the national debt at zero percent interest. Or at least the part of it that’s held by China.

TRAMPLING RIGHTS

I wrote briefly yesterday about the Tampa-area pastor who was arrested for holding a Sunday church service in defiance of an order against large gatherings and asked for your responses. Since then, that story has exploded into other very important areas. Last night, I was on Laura Ingraham’s show on Fox News to discuss this story…

…which has taken on new meaning in light of rising infringements on Constitutional rights. Local authorities say they support freedom of religion, but the church service endangered the public health in violation of a quarantine. However, the church claims the service was conducted with great care, including social distancing of attendees and other strict health precautions. My friends at the Liberty Counsel are defending the pastor. And a Pennsylvania pastor wants by holding an "outdoor Easter blowout service" a la Woodstock to show solidarity.

Both the defiance of the lockdown orders and the draconian measures some political office holders are using to enforce them have given rise to a serious debate about whether we are in danger of losing our Constitutional rights, not just during the current health emergency, but from now on. Personally, I believe that for the safety of me, my family and my community, it’s best to do whatever is necessary to stop the spread of this disease, and that can include innovative ways to worship, such as streaming services online or even this.

The bigger issue, though, is the swiftness with which our elected leaders, particularly mayors and governors of deep blue areas, have rushed right past “leadership” directly to “dictatorship.” While it might or might not be within their powers to curtail some freedoms during a deadly pandemic, their lack of concern for how that impacts individual rights is a warning sign that either they don’t understand those rights or hold them in contempt. Neither quality is acceptable in someone who holds a powerful office.

For instance, it is one thing to order people to stay inside during an emergency. You might even justify arresting someone for defying that order. But in New York City, Mayor Bill DeBlasio threatened to “permanently” close any church or synagogue that violated it (tellingly, he didn’t threaten mosques, but that’s another issue.) By what possible right does he claim the power to take away people’s right to freedom of religion and freedom of assembly “permanently”?

Some of these officials seem to be winging it without even thinking about it. For example, they’ll release all the criminals from jail, because they might catch the virus there. Then they try to deprive citizens of their Second Amendment right to defend themselves from the criminals they released by closing gun stores. The Mayor of Washington, DC, even threatened to arrest and jail people who go outside. So to recap: they’d empty the jails to protect criminals from getting the virus, then put citizens into the virus-ridden jails they just let the criminals out of, just for leaving their homes, because that might give someone the virus. If you can follow that circuitous reasoning, please send me the directions.

This is a time when it’s important for our officials to keep the public informed and alert, to show leadership and lead by example, and to impress on everyone the importance of voluntary compliance with guidelines to save lives. Draconian enforcement should be a last resort, not a first resort, and never should it be allowed to become commonplace after this passes.

Just as the public needs stern, sober reminders of why their cooperation is a matter of life and death, so do some political figures need a remedial lesson in Constitutional rights. Lesson one: the Bill of Rights is not a list of things that the state allows us to do, if we’re good and use them only the way they want. It’s a list of rights granted to us by God that the state cannot take away, except by tyranny.

NUNES: DON'T FORGET THIS

Speaking of trampling on people’s Constitutional rights, once the coronavirus emergency is over, a lot of people in Washington who used the Bill of Rights and FISA laws as toilet paper before there was even a shortage might think that we’ll forget what they did and let it slide so they can continue abusing their powers. Just as a change of pace, here’s why we should not.

1. U.S. # CONFIRMED CASES (As of 2:00 PM): 203,608   DEATHS: 4,476  RECOVERIES: 8,400

TESTS GIVEN:  1,064,506

2.  CDC RECOMMENDATIONS: How to protect yourself  |  What to do if you are sick

3.  NEWS:  There is some hopeful news.  There is some fake news and more fake news.

4.  BUSINESS HELPS: This week President Trump introduced another leading business person who is joining the government in the coronavirus response.

5.  CHINA TO BLAME: Over the past couple of days, I’ve written about the lack of truthful information from Chinese leaders herehere and here.

CANCEL THE CONVENTIONS?

Tokyo has already postponed the summer Olympics to next year, but there’s still some question whether America’s big summer spectator sport events – the major party political conventions – will still go on. Both parties use those conventions to boost enthusiasm and turnout, something Joe Biden particularly will need. Although some might argue that having him walk a tightrope over Niagara Falls would be less risky than putting him onstage in front of the nation for a high-pressure convention speech on live TV. (Just look at how many gaffes he got into a brief interview on MSNBC, from calling Wuhan, China, “Luhan” to confusing the CDC with CVS pharmacy).

Some top Democrats are pushing to cancel the convention in Milwaukee, while others are suggesting at least postponing it. President Trump wants to go on with the GOP Convention in Charlotte. Both might not be feasible, but the Republicans have a better shot, since their convention isn’t until August 24th, while the Democrats were set for July 13.

If the conventions have to be canceled, it would be a shame, since they are great spectacles and a traditional part of the American electoral process. But in light of what we’re dealing with now, having to forego hearing Maxine Waters screech about Trump to an arena full of people in donkey-shaped hats and Greta Thunberg T-shirts seems like a small sacrifice to make.

VIDEO YOU CAN USE!

How to make protective facial masks that will block the coronavirus, for yourself or donate to medical facilities, using sewing supplies and HEPA vacuum cleaner bags (unused!)

WHAT WE DON'T NEED

While you’re at home with the kids, trying to ensure that they get a good education under trying circumstances, the kids’ TV channel Nickelodeon is trying to replace what they’re missing by being home-schooled instead of indoctrinated in leftist dogma by public schools. Say, this would be a great time to introduce your kids to the concept of “books.”

BADLY NEEDED HUMOR

As always, the conservative humor site the Babylon Bee has the perfect headline: “Teachers Urge Government To Reopen Schools Before Students Learn To Think For Themselves.”

• Mary Kathleen McNeill

04/02/2020 08:16 AM

Thank you for your update. State leaders walk a fine line. Not surprising that some will take advantage and attack Christians. The best possible for churches would be virtual services. But I respect the rights of church leaders to hold services with attention to social distancing suggestions. A threat to close down the church was just ridiculous . Kathy McNeill- New Hampshire

• Robin Koehl

04/02/2020 07:43 AM

I worked in public health for 23 years, having had training in pandemic planning. I live in rural southern Illinois. Not all people are being compliant with social distancing and/or the stay at home rule. I am a Christian and attend a small town church who is not meeting physically, at this time. To allow churches to continue to hold services is not being socially responsible. It’s using plain common sense that God has given to us. Our government is not trying to take our right to assemble to worship permanently, as some people feel. If it were, I would be on the front lines to protest! However, since that is not the case, one of the best ways congregations can be a witness right now is to be compliant. Continuing to meet, no matter if people think they are social distancing (it only takes 1 sneeze or cough in your section if your church to spread the virus), someone will just have to get a hug or handshake in and the disease process is initiated. It’s difficult not to hug or shakes hands in church, not to mention singing and spewing the virus! Our government isn’t trying to be oppressive! It is trying to save our lives! There should be NO exceptions for churches!! As an example, look at the story of the church choir that met for practice in early March...out if 60 members, I believe 41 are now infected, with 2 deaths!

• Timothy Ward

04/02/2020 07:24 AM

The sheer hypocrisy of Blue state politicians is at the very least angering. Don't you find it ironic Mr. Huckabee that Synagogues and Christian churches are deemed "non essential" while planeed Parenthood, and Stonewall centers for Homosexuals remain open because they are considered essential?

One must also consider the fact that these threats levied against Rabi's ,pastors, and congregations are at the holiest time of the year, Passover and Easter.

If you look back prior to these shut downs, the same mayors and governors were declaring that it "Is not Easter or Good Friday, it will now be called spring weekend???"
    In Colorado The Gay governor actually placed Christian churches and Synagogues as Non essential while Dope shops and liquor stores are essential...

• Bruce Fraser

04/02/2020 06:05 AM

Montgomery County, Maryland. The only county in the country that controls liquor distribution within the county, i.e. as a retailer, you have to buy from the county. And, the churches are closed.
    FAQs for Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services
    Alcohol Beverage Services (ABS) continues a full sanitization and deep cleaning of its Hampden Lane Liquor & Wine store in Bethesda after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
    While that store in Bethesda remains closed, across Montgomery County, ABS employees are working to keep business in operation.
    ABS is deemed an essential business. As long as it is safe for employees and customers, the stores will remain open.
    ABS has compiled a list of the most common questions from customers.

• Thala J Susag

04/02/2020 05:11 AM

Please ask your readers to search for information on the
    original meaning of the First Amendment of the United
    States Constitution, study the court cases, including the
    Supreme Court's decision on "Hobby Lobby". Read the
    Thomas Jefferson bible in which he cut and pasted to
    eliminate the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and that He is
    the Son of God, died for our sins, and is risen. Thomas
    Jefferson, our 3rd President, is often quoted as the
    authority on the First Amendment. He was a deist,
    and interpreted the meaning of the free exercise of
    religion clause to suit his own beliefs.
    Fast forward to 1993 when the U.S. Congress passed
    the Restoration of Religious Freedom Act, followed by
    21 State governments. Where are the remaining
    States on this issue? Free exercise of religion in the
    United States doesn't just mean in church or in one's
    home, it means at all times, both private and public.
    As citizens, we have an obligation to uphold the
    Constitution. To do that, it is imperative that we
    take the issue of free exercise of religious freedom
    seriously and challenge every effort to destroy it.
    It is being done every day, like a thief in the night.
    Opponents are using the myriad and confusing laws
    of the United States government, and the confusion
    existing at the U.S. Supreme Court. They are making
    progress. That socialist Bernie Sanders has a host of
    followers (especially young Americans) in his campaign
    for President should awaken every patriotic American.
    Just as we are "all in" the fight against the Chinese virus
    that's sweeping our Nation, why are we not "all in" in the
    fight to save our First Amendment, Constitutional right of
    free exercise of religion?

• Dolores Miltenberger

04/02/2020 03:18 AM

As always your comments are to the point but this article really expresses how many people feel about the restrictions because of the COVID-19 virus- - that they are silly or “not for me” refusing to obey the simplest healthful directive - they do not use good common sense

• Maureen Cameron

04/02/2020 02:59 AM

My husband and I went to Micro Center today and they will not take cash for payment. That was freaky. I live in the OC in CA.

• Betty Hutson

04/02/2020 01:54 AM

www.abcmouse.com

This is the Learning site that my GGranddaughter watches during the School day hours. This site teaches the basic and help to identify parts of speech. Todays lesson was leaning what Nouns are and what action verbs are. She is 6 years old.

I agree with you Mike even if I miss going out in pson and granddaughter do the shopping for me
    I am staying home and letting my children and grandchildren do my shopping.

• David McGillvray

04/02/2020 01:28 AM

President Trump has said "America will never be a socialist nation." If I remember history well, socialists/communists started by eliminating weapons and then shut churches down. One of them was responsible for elimination of 6 million church/synagogue attendees. It's time these idiots are reminded that there are some things that we just don't do. Not that the social distancing, closures aren't important (necessary), but there is a right way and the wrong socialist way.
    The Governor should have offered to help make it possible & safe.

• Harlon Sevier

04/02/2020 01:14 AM

The power grab scares the heck out of me. We have lost alot already and they keep saying it may get worse. I think hype is worse than the virus. When finally settles down I'm scared we won't get all our rights back. Once power is grabbed it's not usually returned. This is going to cripple our country if it goes on very much longer. That will the dems oppertunity to keeps all that extra power.

• Sandra Miller

04/02/2020 12:18 AM

Am concerned that there numbers of "healed" patients is not as many as I would think after all this time.

Love your reports!

• Gary Stilwell

04/01/2020 11:53 PM

Tampa, Fla Pastor---It appears the arrest/charges might be due to overcrowding in violation of Fire codes--that is a valid charge(although in light of the defiance, it might have been inappropriately applied)
    If the charge indeed comes about as a so-called violation of the ubiquitous quarantine, there is no legal standing that could be applied. As a matter of fact, Desantis's edict today specifically exempts churches(not on Public property)
    The State Const. and Statutes enumerate the powers the Gov has in a state of emergency. Those "Emergencies" are clearly defined in Chptr 252 of the Fla State Statutes. In that statute, there is NO reference to a 'pandemic' of 'flu'. The disasters described are 'Natural' (hurricanes/earthquakes), 'man-made'(chemical/pollution/explosions,etc), and 'technological'(foreign attack). All of these are clearly defined in the glossary.
    There is no "Flu" defined at all--
    Actions by the State and local Gov'ts are being done without ANY legal authority behind them--(at least in Fla).
    Now I am being told that because I happen to be 65.0001 years old, I can't go to the gas station to get fuel for my mower, or I risk 2nd degree misdemeanor charges--pound sand--jerks!!
    As soon as the cop questions my out and about, I'll, question his/her less than 6 foot distance, and you darn sure better not touch me--you try to put me in your car to take me away, you better give me some assurance the seat is sterile, so you don't get sued latter because your car was contaminated from the last drughead you arrested.(or the last Senior you yanked of the streets)

Folks--we are living in Bernie's world already(rhetoric supplied by pelosi and her gang, funded by hilary and her gang)

• Martha Bird

04/01/2020 11:40 PM

I live in the city of Tampa (Hillsborough County) and I feel that Pastor Browne should have done what President Trump, our city, and our county leaders said to do: stay home and do not congregate in groups of 10 or more people. Church is not on the list of "essential" businesses or activities. Our church, and at least 5 others that I know of, have voluntarily closed their doors and are "streaming" their sermons & messages online. Would I rather be sitting in church on Sunday and attending Bible classes during the week? YOU BET! But, for the health and safety of myself and others during this pandemic, I will watch, listen, and pray with our pastor online. During this time, I don't think it is "tyranny" or "unconstitutional" to have churches also comply with the shutdown orders. The River church is not nearly the size of First Baptist Dallas and Pastor Jeffress has closed his church, and will be "streaming" his sermons online. If smaller churches and larger churches are complying with the temporary law, then I believe Pastor Browne was breaking it.

• Donna Palermo Guido

04/01/2020 11:25 PM

I totally believe any and all church services should be only transmitted to their congregation via on line streaming. I attend daily mass on line streaming and every Sunday mass. Of course it is not the same but let us all be conscious of what is going on in this country. I would not want to be the one who might have spread the virus. A pastor said you can not lay hands on someone on line but remember Jesus rose Lazarus from the dead days after he died. Faith is what you need. Prayers work. Jesus will heal. Stay home. Don’t congregate. Shop only when necessary. I am waiting for the risen Christ on Easter Sunday even if it has to be onTV.

• Madeleine Black

04/01/2020 11:22 PM

I agree with you. Mr. Huckabee. I have had the same concerns myself.

• Doug Morgan

04/01/2020 11:04 PM

I fear we are losing freedoms that we will never see again. Governors, county executives, and mayors are usurping powers that the electorate did not give them neither does the constitution. I find it very interesting that in the county that I live, they determine a business like Bass Pro is not essential and close it down, when they leave liquor stores open and most of all the Planned Parenthood facility stays operational because a woman's right to abortion is constitutional!! We will never again have the freedoms we have left from socialist politically correct identity politics and activist judges.

• Bonnie Deschler

04/01/2020 11:01 PM

I wanted to leave a comment about a new way to hold a large church service in a large parking lot while maintaining current guidelines. A few churches in my area have held in car services like the old time out door theaters. I found that a grand idea. More areas could implement this great idea if they felt the necessity to gather. Thank you for your sanity among our insanity.

• Ellen Hoffman

04/01/2020 10:59 PM

I would love to make masks. I live in a very rural area. Who can I send them to, that could actually use them?

Also, my friend sent me a link: Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) Tweeted:
    Who did this? https://t.co/thweLoaSF5 https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1245351141036171265?s=20

Is this real? If it is, it's a new low for the media.

Also,

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:55 PM

p.s. So GRATEFUL God is still In Charge... and still in the Miracle Business??????????

• Jack Bowers

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

Governor,
    As much as I enjoy reading your commentary and the latest correct news reports, I can no longer do so without giving you my two cents worth.

It just isn't feasible, logical or understandable for every person to stay in their home during this "crisis". There are hundreds of thousands of people that are needed for this world to go 'round. Yes, we absolutely need to use common sense and logic while we function day to day, however, the barrage of desperate measures minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day only add to the fear and confusion that is being fed to us. For us to come out on the positive side of this situation it will take much calmer minds more useful ideas regarding ways to go about functioning in a manner as normal as possible. Constant demands from politicians to stay home and away from everything just breeds contempt and fuels peoples fears about the "what ifs". Example: toilet paper hoarders! I could go on for days, but I have to keep my business going and feed my family. A $1200 stimulus check is not going to cut it.

Keep up the good work. You're a good man!

Jack Bowers

• Robert Kaschner

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

Liberal commentators are beating President Trump over his lack of action in handling the covid19 outbreak...

but where are they when 400,000 die of smoking cigarettes? 41,000 die from second hand smoke? 40,000 per year die of flu? 70,000 from drug overdoses?
    SIX MILLION FROM AUTO ACCIDENTS??? What have they done to reduce these losses???

OR HOW ABOUT ONE HALF A MILLION A YEAR FROM ABORTION?

These liberal hypocrites should take a hard look in the mirror before condemning ANYONE else!

• Mary Oscarson

04/01/2020 10:42 PM

I so fully agree with you Mike,and so very well said! Gods many blessings to you and yours always.

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:37 PM

You’re ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about the Dem. Governors suddenly turning into DICTATORS!! Example: Northam in Virginia??
    Stay home until 6/10/20???!!! I’m 72, in Good Health, and concerned about going out for groceries! I might get arrested!!

• Mariann Flynn

04/01/2020 10:24 PM

Because my mother is 94 (this week) and has dementia, she would most probably not survive a bout of the flu even if she received all necessary treatment and equipment. Since it’s been announced that someone like her wouldn’t qualify for a ventilator, we are staying in the house with no visitors. We are in week four of our retreat from the outside world. Food deliveries come to the house. The phone and internet connect us to the outside world.
    I believe that the 24/7 coverage of the virus is a disservice. There are other things happening, and we’re kept in the dark. I’m sure congress is busy on things many of us would not approve. There was an earthquake in Idaho higher than 6 on the richter scale and no mention on the news.
    The lies of China and the WHO at the beginning of this is totally glossed over.

• James Drury Jr

04/01/2020 10:11 PM

Thanks Mike & staff. I wonder if that preacher and the people attending understand how coronavirus spreads?

Evening Edition - April 1

04/02/2020 07:43 AM

• Timothy Ward

04/02/2020 07:24 AM

• Bruce Fraser

04/02/2020 06:05 AM

FAQs for Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services
    ABS has compiled a list of the most common questions from customers.

• Thala J Susag

04/02/2020 05:11 AM

Please ask your readers to search for information on the
    original meaning of the First Amendment of the United
    States Constitution, study the court cases, including the
    Supreme Court's decision on "Hobby Lobby". Read the
    Thomas Jefferson bible in which he cut and pasted to
    eliminate the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and that He is
    the Son of God, died for our sins, and is risen. Thomas
    Jefferson, our 3rd President, is often quoted as the
    authority on the First Amendment. He was a deist,
    and interpreted the meaning of the free exercise of
    religion clause to suit his own beliefs.
    Fast forward to 1993 when the U.S. Congress passed
    the Restoration of Religious Freedom Act, followed by
    21 State governments. Where are the remaining
    States on this issue? Free exercise of religion in the
    United States doesn't just mean in church or in one's
    home, it means at all times, both private and public.
    As citizens, we have an obligation to uphold the
    Constitution. To do that, it is imperative that we
    take the issue of free exercise of religious freedom
    seriously and challenge every effort to destroy it.
    It is being done every day, like a thief in the night.
    Opponents are using the myriad and confusing laws
    of the United States government, and the confusion
    existing at the U.S. Supreme Court. They are making
    progress. That socialist Bernie Sanders has a host of
    followers (especially young Americans) in his campaign
    for President should awaken every patriotic American.
    Just as we are "all in" the fight against the Chinese virus
    that's sweeping our Nation, why are we not "all in" in the
    fight to save our First Amendment, Constitutional right of
    free exercise of religion?

• Dolores Miltenberger

04/02/2020 03:18 AM

• Maureen Cameron

04/02/2020 02:59 AM

• Betty Hutson

04/02/2020 01:54 AM

www.abcmouse.com

I am staying home and letting my children and grandchildren do my shopping.

• David McGillvray

04/02/2020 01:28 AM

The Governor should have offered to help make it possible & safe.

• Harlon Sevier

04/02/2020 01:14 AM

• Sandra Miller

04/02/2020 12:18 AM

Love your reports!

• Gary Stilwell

04/01/2020 11:53 PM

There is no "Flu" defined at all--

• Martha Bird

04/01/2020 11:40 PM

• Donna Palermo Guido

04/01/2020 11:25 PM

• Madeleine Black

04/01/2020 11:22 PM

I agree with you. Mr. Huckabee. I have had the same concerns myself.

• Doug Morgan

04/01/2020 11:04 PM

• Bonnie Deschler

04/01/2020 11:01 PM

• Ellen Hoffman

04/01/2020 10:59 PM

Also, my friend sent me a link: Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) Tweeted:

Is this real? If it is, it's a new low for the media.

Also,

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:55 PM

• Jack Bowers

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

Governor,

Keep up the good work. You're a good man!

Jack Bowers

• Robert Kaschner

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

OR HOW ABOUT ONE HALF A MILLION A YEAR FROM ABORTION?

• Mary Oscarson

04/01/2020 10:42 PM

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:37 PM

• Mariann Flynn

04/01/2020 10:24 PM

The lies of China and the WHO at the beginning of this is totally glossed over.

• James Drury Jr

04/02/2020 07:43 AM

• Timothy Ward

04/02/2020 07:24 AM

• Bruce Fraser

04/02/2020 06:05 AM

FAQs for Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services
    ABS has compiled a list of the most common questions from customers.

• Thala J Susag

04/02/2020 05:11 AM

Please ask your readers to search for information on the
    original meaning of the First Amendment of the United
    States Constitution, study the court cases, including the
    Supreme Court's decision on "Hobby Lobby". Read the
    Thomas Jefferson bible in which he cut and pasted to
    eliminate the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and that He is
    the Son of God, died for our sins, and is risen. Thomas
    Jefferson, our 3rd President, is often quoted as the
    authority on the First Amendment. He was a deist,
    and interpreted the meaning of the free exercise of
    religion clause to suit his own beliefs.
    Fast forward to 1993 when the U.S. Congress passed
    the Restoration of Religious Freedom Act, followed by
    21 State governments. Where are the remaining
    States on this issue? Free exercise of religion in the
    United States doesn't just mean in church or in one's
    home, it means at all times, both private and public.
    As citizens, we have an obligation to uphold the
    Constitution. To do that, it is imperative that we
    take the issue of free exercise of religious freedom
    seriously and challenge every effort to destroy it.
    It is being done every day, like a thief in the night.
    Opponents are using the myriad and confusing laws
    of the United States government, and the confusion
    existing at the U.S. Supreme Court. They are making
    progress. That socialist Bernie Sanders has a host of
    followers (especially young Americans) in his campaign
    for President should awaken every patriotic American.
    Just as we are "all in" the fight against the Chinese virus
    that's sweeping our Nation, why are we not "all in" in the
    fight to save our First Amendment, Constitutional right of
    free exercise of religion?

• Dolores Miltenberger

04/02/2020 03:18 AM

• Maureen Cameron

04/02/2020 02:59 AM

• Betty Hutson

04/02/2020 01:54 AM

www.abcmouse.com

I am staying home and letting my children and grandchildren do my shopping.

• David McGillvray

04/02/2020 01:28 AM

The Governor should have offered to help make it possible & safe.

• Harlon Sevier

04/02/2020 01:14 AM

• Sandra Miller

04/02/2020 12:18 AM

Love your reports!

• Gary Stilwell

04/01/2020 11:53 PM

There is no "Flu" defined at all--

• Martha Bird

04/01/2020 11:40 PM

• Donna Palermo Guido

04/01/2020 11:25 PM

• Madeleine Black

04/01/2020 11:22 PM

I agree with you. Mr. Huckabee. I have had the same concerns myself.

• Doug Morgan

04/01/2020 11:04 PM

• Bonnie Deschler

04/01/2020 11:01 PM

• Ellen Hoffman

04/01/2020 10:59 PM

Also, my friend sent me a link: Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) Tweeted:

Is this real? If it is, it's a new low for the media.

Also,

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:55 PM

• Jack Bowers

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

Governor,

Keep up the good work. You're a good man!

Jack Bowers

• Robert Kaschner

04/01/2020 10:43 PM

OR HOW ABOUT ONE HALF A MILLION A YEAR FROM ABORTION?

• Mary Oscarson

04/01/2020 10:42 PM

• Linda Remle

04/01/2020 10:37 PM

• Mariann Flynn

04/01/2020 10:24 PM

The lies of China and the WHO at the beginning of this is totally glossed over.

• James Drury Jr