Election stories and comments keep coming in

November 21, 2018 |

The letter from Mary in Arizona offering insight into Sinema’s win over McSally sparked many letters from around the country.  Here are excerpts (with slight editing) from some particularly telling ones.

From Charlene in Connecticut:

As conservative voters in CT, we were hopeful with heavy voting turnout and dissatisfaction with our last [Democrat] governor of two terms, Molloy.  Bob Stephanowski, a businessman, won-over many in our state and was leading late on election night.  Yet, in the morning he was said to have lost by 1 percent.  This state is saturated by Dem corruption and all leaders are Democrat.  The people have had it, but term after term the Dems win.  The big cities seem to be the problem.  They allowed people to register past the closing of polls.  Bob said 80 people a day are moving out of CT.  I wish I was one of them.

Eight years ago, when Molloy first ran against Tom Foley, Foley looked to be the winner that night.  Next day, it was reported a batch of absentee ballots was accidentally found in a cupboard in some political building.  That gave Molloy the win.  I think this ballot tampering has been tested in states such as ours and is the new strategy for Dems to win state races.  Personally, I fear for the 2020 election if we don’t institute universal, safe and valid methods of elections!

From Karen in Arizona:

I voted for Kelly Ward in the primary but never would vote for Sinema! I don't know anyone who did.  McSally went from being ahead by 20,00 votes one day to losing the next after more votes "showed up."  We haven't elected a Democrat senator for over 30 years.  McSally conceded quickly and disappeared.  Why didn't she challenge the count? It is very odd.  Now all of a sudden the secretary of state seat is going Democrat almost two weeks after the election!  I'm a lifelong Arizonan; I have never seen anything like this...The Democrats have been trying to get us for years.  It is a sad time for us old timers.

From Laura in Arizona:

I voted for Ward in the primary; had felt the same way about McSally.  But I got info from Judicial Watch and others about Sinema being a total liar/leftist.  I voted for McSally, mail-in ballot, but it gets better.  My ballot was NOT COUNTED!  They said they mailed it back to me (they didn't), and gave NO REASON for its not being counted.  Talk about voter suppression!  And it wasn't only mine, but others voting Republican.  Those who went to the polls were turned away or given provisional ballots, despite having proper ID/voter registration.  I have notified the President (tweeted him), emailed Governor Ducey, tweeted McSally, Michele Reagan, secretary of state, and some conservative talk show hosts (Bongino, Shapiro, etc. –- I have more to tweet!).

From Dale:

I'm glad Mary from Arizona volunteered that information to you (about the McSally/Sinema election), but I've heard the same things said on Facebook by some of my Republican/Libertarian/Independent friends ... and it makes me want to tear out my hair!  What sense does it make to vote for a third party candidate -- or even a Democrat -- just because you've taken a dislike to some aspect of your Republican candidate's personality or something he/she did during the heat of a campaign?  Especially when you know that, by doing so, you're placing in danger all of the agenda items you'd like to see accomplished by your government?  It makes no sense.  And I don't know how you can address it, other than to constantly coach and educate your voting base about the absolute necessity of 'staying the course.'  This is a thing most Democrat voters seem to know instinctively. Why don't we?

From Karen in Mississippi (on their upcoming Senate runoff):

Something very similar is going on in Mississippi.  The President backed the wrong horse in Cindy Hyde-Smith, so Espy [the Dem] will probably take it...Cindy was a Democrat up until Thad Cochran appointed her to the seat she holds right now.  When asked who she voted for for President, her answer was, 'I don't remember.'  Does anyone in the whole US not remember who they voted for President last election?  She is also getting contributions from Sean Parker (a staunch Hillary supporter) and she pleads ignorance about that too.  So either way we get a Democrat in our seat.  Either way, so why bother to vote (words I never thought I would hear myself say ever)?...A conservative Republican should have had it, not someone who votes with Planned Parenthood.  So most people I have spoken with will be sitting this one out.

From Wiley in Arizona:

The demographics are changing fast in AZ for a number of reasons.  One of the big reasons: The hi-tech companies are moving into the Phoenix area and expanding at a very high rate.  They employ an army of millennials, who are very bright but who live in a different world than their parents and grandparents.  They have little time to understand the issues of real world challenges.  They were educated in universities staffed by far left academics.  They vote Dem.  [Also,] the “walking around money” charge must be investigated.  If true, the money source culprits should receive long prison sentences.

And we’ll end with some common sense from Don:

The right will never be as well-funded as the left, and the right is more prone to vote (or not) for personal or moral reasons rather than for political or "big picture" outcomes.  If they voted for Trump, then they need to set aside their personal opinions and bottom lines to vote for who he says he needs.  The country has never been more polarized, so each individual 'opinion' vote was okay in times past, but not anymore.  Trump is in there swinging every day for no money.   We need to swing in the voting booth for no money and aside from what we feel or think or postulate about any of the candidates.  If you do nothing for the good of the country, then bad forces will jump into your spot.

Thanks to all who wrote.  We want to know what’s going on around the country and value your input highly.  But just one word:  To those of you who wrote to say you’re giving up and will no longer vote, it’s very important that you still do.  The left WANTS you to stay home –- it’s part of their strategy, in fact –-  because the closer the elections are, the easier it is for them to win through fraud.  Don’t play along.  Only with big Republican victories will the fraud be insufficient to cheat.  No matter what, NEVER give up your right to vote.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Leslie Linson

11/21/2018 11:52 AM

Thank you for all that you do and write, Mike. I enjoy your articles.
    I am heartsick by all the deceit and immorality in our beloved country. God have mercy on us!

• Jeffery L. Nuckolls

11/21/2018 11:46 AM

Article VI of the U.S. Constitution provides that Senators and Representatives shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation to support the U.S. Constitution. That Oath or Affirmation states: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any material reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Tell me how Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, Ms. Sinema as well as some other freshman Representatives and Senators can in good conscience take this oath when they know full-well they are opposed to the U.S. Constitution, the United States of America and the way of life we enjoy here in the U.S.? How can they even be considered "qualified" since they openly detest the U.S. and the Constitution and their taking of that Oath will be a complete and total fraud? Indeed, Ms. Sinema embraced the anti-American themes of the Taliban and urged other Americans to take up arms against U.S. soldiers, Marines and Airmen and join the Taliban's fight.

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:43 AM

Cortez factor:
    Divide the Dems on thier issues.
    Slow up Dem side of House??
    Laughing stock for voters of Cortez.
    Downside: slow up other legislation that GOP wants.
    Mock Cong system, etc.
    Slow up process due to lack of rules, regs, decorum.
    & her allies (those also voted in).

If Not for major issues, she can be fun to watch & see Dems suffer again.
    I see a Recall coming unless Cortez does major booboo this coming session.

• Anne Turner

11/21/2018 11:27 AM

There is now no doubt in my mind that that the DNC is so convinced of the “rightness” of their causes that they will do anything, and I do mean anything, to win. The sad thing is that I have lost so much respect for my Dem friends. They are good people that have been taken in by emotional responses to the human condition. The GOP of today is kinder to the poor and minorities than the Dems but are quieter about it. The Dems are looking so hard for something to replace faith in God. People need to vote by intellect not by emotion. We do no favors to the poor or minorities by keeping them down. We do no favor to immigrants by allowing hordes into our country with no place to go. What a disservice to those who are patiently waiting to get their citizenship or to get into the country legally. So much of the Dem backing comes from limousine liberals who Are so wealthy they feel guilty. The Dems are trying so hard to make up for the guilt of being the party of slavery and segregation. George Wallace was a Dem folks! Our young people have been so indoctrinated and have not the life experiences to see the consequences of their actions. They re idealistic, as young people should be. It was criminal to drop the voting age to 18. Our founders established minimum ages for President and Congress for a reason.

• Skip Tribby

11/21/2018 11:27 AM

Governor Huckabee,
    We saw the same thing in Pennsylvania. Friends of ours work the polls in their area and said that the turn out was the largest midterm they had seen in the years they have held that position. He also said the vote was overwhelmingly Republican. The day after the election I came across a website where you could see a graphic of your state broken down to the counties and who carried them. It was hard to believe but it resembled the Electoral College map of the country following the 2016 Presidential election.
    Scott Wagner, area wise took, the State but Tom Wolfe won because he took the highly populated (Democratic) areas. The counties surrounding Philadelphia County. Alleghany County and Erie County. It's heart breaking. This is even more alarming since Governor Wolfe had the Pennsylvania Supreme Court gerrymander the election districts this past year. Of course the liberal media praised this move as being fairer.
    This is just adds to the many reasons why I left the Democratic Party years ago.

Sincerely,
    Skip Tribby

• Anne Turner

11/21/2018 11:26 AM

• Monna younger

11/21/2018 11:25 AM

I do not understand how McSally could be a head Over 20,000 votes and lose the next day I believe it’s crookedness the dems will do anything to win something needs to be done about the voting situation we almost need arm guards at the voting stations early voting should be stopped and the voting registers should be updated take all the deceasd names off ASAP This election should be investigated asap

• Monna younger

11/21/2018 11:21 AM

• Monna younger

11/21/2018 11:20 AM

• FRANCES REGENA BROWN

11/21/2018 11:17 AM

Stealing elections has become the norm for the wildly corrupted Democratic party. It happened here in North Carolina where Trump carried the state and miraculously in Durham, ballots surfaced for the Democratic party to steal the governor's race. Roy Cooper is the most incompetent and corrupt along with his henchman Stein; they are ruining what has been in place and I am so afraid for the next election because we cannot trust our system any longer. In the election this year, my husbands machine froze up and he had to move to another machine; something is just not right with our elections. Sad day for America.

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:10 AM

Until we make Voter & Ballott tampering a felony level crime Nothing Happens.
    Solutions:
    NO Voting after Nov or X date (unless mail in absentee ballotts).
    Ballots delievery to Secure Central office.
    NO illegals can vote.
    No collecting ballott boxes ( secure by chain & keypad lock)
    Ballots counted in Secure facility with CCTV array, bioscanners, ID to acess.
    One site prints outs ballotts again Secure facility.
    Secure facility can be in or near a Prison BUT No Inmate acess.
    Everyone to acess ballott boxes must show ID, No ID=No ballotts.
    Or it wont end.
    See FL recount fiasco 2 since 2000 race.
    No Voting machines.
    Or update voting machines.
    Again cant acess with out secure ID & said techs Vetted prior service to machines.
    Deter hacking 2.
    & CA welcomes Voter fraud.

Election stories and comments keep coming in

November 21, 2018 |

From Charlene in Connecticut:

From Karen in Arizona:

From Laura in Arizona:

From Dale:

From Karen in Mississippi (on their upcoming Senate runoff):

From Wiley in Arizona:

And we’ll end with some common sense from Don:

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Leslie Linson

11/21/2018 11:52 AM

Thank you for all that you do and write, Mike. I enjoy your articles.

• Jeffery L. Nuckolls

11/21/2018 11:46 AM

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:43 AM

Cortez factor:
    Divide the Dems on thier issues.
    Slow up Dem side of House??
    Laughing stock for voters of Cortez.
    Downside: slow up other legislation that GOP wants.
    Mock Cong system, etc.
    Slow up process due to lack of rules, regs, decorum.
    & her allies (those also voted in).

If Not for major issues, she can be fun to watch & see Dems suffer again.
    I see a Recall coming unless Cortez does major booboo this coming session.

• Anne Turner

• Monna younger

11/21/2018 11:20 AM

• FRANCES REGENA BROWN

11/21/2018 11:17 AM

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:10 AM

Until we make Voter & Ballott tampering a felony level crime Nothing Happens.
    Solutions:
    NO Voting after Nov or X date (unless mail in absentee ballotts).
    Ballots delievery to Secure Central office.
    NO illegals can vote.
    No collecting ballott boxes ( secure by chain & keypad lock)
    Ballots counted in Secure facility with CCTV array, bioscanners, ID to acess.
    One site prints outs ballotts again Secure facility.
    Secure facility can be in or near a Prison BUT No Inmate acess.
    Everyone to acess ballott boxes must show ID, No ID=No ballotts.
    Or it wont end.
    See FL recount fiasco 2 since 2000 race.
    No Voting machines.
    Or update voting machines.
    Deter hacking 2.
    & CA welcomes Voter fraud.

Election stories and comments keep coming in

November 21, 2018 |

From Charlene in Connecticut:

From Karen in Arizona:

From Laura in Arizona:

From Dale:

From Karen in Mississippi (on their upcoming Senate runoff):

From Wiley in Arizona:

And we’ll end with some common sense from Don:

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE.  I READ THEM!

• Leslie Linson

11/21/2018 11:52 AM

Thank you for all that you do and write, Mike. I enjoy your articles.

• Jeffery L. Nuckolls

11/21/2018 11:46 AM

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:43 AM

Cortez factor:
    Divide the Dems on thier issues.
    Slow up Dem side of House??
    Laughing stock for voters of Cortez.
    Downside: slow up other legislation that GOP wants.
    Mock Cong system, etc.
    Slow up process due to lack of rules, regs, decorum.
    & her allies (those also voted in).

If Not for major issues, she can be fun to watch & see Dems suffer again.
    I see a Recall coming unless Cortez does major booboo this coming session.

• Anne Turner

• Monna younger

11/21/2018 11:20 AM

• FRANCES REGENA BROWN

11/21/2018 11:17 AM

• Stephen Russell

11/21/2018 11:10 AM

Until we make Voter & Ballott tampering a felony level crime Nothing Happens.
    Solutions:
    NO Voting after Nov or X date (unless mail in absentee ballotts).
    Ballots delievery to Secure Central office.
    NO illegals can vote.
    No collecting ballott boxes ( secure by chain & keypad lock)
    Ballots counted in Secure facility with CCTV array, bioscanners, ID to acess.
    One site prints outs ballotts again Secure facility.
    Secure facility can be in or near a Prison BUT No Inmate acess.
    Everyone to acess ballott boxes must show ID, No ID=No ballotts.
    Or it wont end.
    See FL recount fiasco 2 since 2000 race.
    No Voting machines.
    Or update voting machines.
    Deter hacking 2.
    & CA welcomes Voter fraud.