Mitt Romney? Add your thoughts here. I read them!

February 6, 2020 |

For my thoughts on Mitt Romney's decision to vote for the "Abuse of Power" impeachment article, click here.

• Jeff Starr

02/23/2020 02:02 PM

Self serving and pathetic hiding the real reason he did this.

• Todd Fahner

02/23/2020 02:00 PM

You are just another politician working to destroy our country. Trump is president and supporting the unfounded impeachment is treason. A lot of democrats out here in the real world are switching parties and are going to vote for Trump in 2020. Mitt, you are a traitor to the people and just part of the coup to unseat a duly elected president. If it were up to me every single politician and supporter of this sham impeachment would be in prison for treason, including you, Mitt. And to use your religion as an excuse is deplorable. God sees through your lies and hell has a special place all ready for you.

• Doris Hanna

02/23/2020 01:36 PM

I cannot believe he would betray his party/ Country. He lost total respect with that decision. Totally a bad sport and jealous!!

• Michael Scott Beddingfield

02/23/2020 12:45 PM

Romney is just a mouth piece for the old guard Republicans and Senate Leadership by Mitch McConnell to destroy as many true conservatives as possible. Collins who is running for the Senate in Ga. is also complaining about it! If Romney doesn't shut his pathetic mouth....it's going to cost us the Senate and other races as well! The last time the Republican establishment did this....we lost 8 Senate seats and over 30 house seats. McConnell got Doug Jones elected in Alabama with the support Richard Shelby (R). They have proven that they are willing to help Democrats just to keep their criminal cabal in power regardless of what it does to America. Romney was profiteering off Ukraine too through his son! They're just DAMN CROOKS!

• Susan McMachan

02/23/2020 12:18 PM

Clearly, this is more than an envy issue for Mr. Romney. “Hit, duck and cover,”. can easily be replaced with, “HIDE,” me thinks.

• Josephine Nordby

02/23/2020 12:14 PM

you should resign since you cannot back our President. you know the Dems want to get the President out of the office and you are no help. You know they are making things up against him anything they can think of true or not.

• Mary Jane Lemaster

02/23/2020 10:58 AM

I am confused by Mitt, I have the impression he is a conflicted soul in his elder years, is he a Republic, Dem, his views seem to change from day to day. I suspect politics really isn’t his forte!

• Shelly Hawkins

02/23/2020 10:51 AM

Mitt Romney is a traitor.

• Dixie Huffman

02/23/2020 10:08 AM

Sour grapes make bitter whine!

• Shari Golie

02/23/2020 10:01 AM

You have consistently shown weakness. We need strong defenders at this time in America. You should have defended My President.

• Manuel Zayas-Bazan

02/23/2020 09:09 AM

It was because of this snake Obama won a second term, the new McCain Rino poster boy of back stabbing.

• Mike Cowan

02/23/2020 08:21 AM

Romney proved he is like most that have been driven out of their minds by Trump. They get exposed for who they really are. I wouldn’t want Romney on my jury, he obviously couldn’t distill facts from hype. He couldn’t distinguish from what he doesn’t like and what is wrong or illegal.

• Nellie. (Kay) Madeira

02/23/2020 07:35 AM

Snake

• DONALD BROWN

02/23/2020 07:34 AM

JUST HOW CAN YOU BE A RINO AND AGAINST THE AMERICAN PPL.YOU SHOULD BE GONE

• MICHAEL ALAN MEREDITH

02/23/2020 03:59 AM

ROMNEY IS A TRAITOR TO OUR PARTY AND PRESIDENT A SORE LOSER AND A CLOSET DEMOCRAT,GURANTEE HE WILL SWITCH PARTIES HE NEEDS TO BE RECALLED AND NEVER EVER BE A PART OF OUR PARTY AGAIN HE IS THE WORST OF THE WORST A FRIEND OF TRAITOR JOHN MCCAIN WHO ALSO ALWAYS SIDED WITH THE DEMOCRATS THEY ARE BIRDS OF A FEATHER I CANNOT BELIEVE I VOTED FOR ROMNEY AND MCCAIN WHEN THEY WERE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT WORST MISTAKES I EVER MADE.

• Tim Fisher

02/22/2020 11:12 PM

Mitt change to democrat. That is what you are. You chose division over truth and defense of our president from fake charges.
    Put your personal feelings aside and do your job or get out.

• Mary Snook

02/22/2020 09:28 PM

I am very disappointed in Mitt Romney. He is not who I thought he was. Hates Trump because he won the election and is jealous. I am glad he did not win the election. To think I voted for him. Just like John McCain.

• Andrea Rodberg

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

I am very disappointed in Mitt Romney. I have never been a fan of his, but now he has hit an all time low. He needs to leave the Republican party

• Desiree Ferrazzano

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

Mitt. I think you need to really take a deep introspective look at how angry and embarrassed Trump made you feel for several different reasons. Realize you are not unbiased my any means. Admit you have an axe to grind. We all see it and you really should too. You are now embarrassing yourself. It’s hard to watch really.

• PHILIP MCLANE

02/22/2020 08:53 PM

He's a goody two shoes gutless wondering primadonna hypocrite . He gives me the galloping trots

• Dennis Durgan

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

He acts like a spoiled child that did not get his way. I think he is a traitor to our country and is corrupt like so many others. I'm glad he did not get elected because he would have made a terrible president. Thank God we have good Christian men like you and Mr Trump.

• marieajo seve

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

More than wanting to make a comment I have a few questions I'd like Mitt Romney to answer.

#1 - Mitt you speak so highly of your relationship with God, your oath of faith and so forth, how much it compels you and your decisions. Could you elaborate how your relationship with God and the oath of faith that you speak so highly to have, how that helped you make decisions when you were working at Bain? I mean so many Americans lost their jobs due to the decisions you made. So many bankrupt companies left in Bains wake while you were the main man there.

#2 - You've made it a point to always interject negativity whenever President Trump says or does something you 'feel' goes against your beliefs, meaning you constantly speak of your oath and relationship to God and what you regard as moral. Why have you NOT used your voice as much defending the rights of unborn babies? You've been in politics for a very long time. What have you done for the unborn? I think it's strange that some folks like to think their morality is God's morality. God's morality is divine, untainted by man, money and power. It is 'his standard of morality' we should all be striving to use every day, not yours or any other humans opinion of what morality is or should be. If your going to use God as an excuse to why you make decisions you do, you could at the least, cleanse your own demons otherwise your just casting stones.

#3 - What does Cofer Black have on you?

• marcia fowler

02/22/2020 08:39 PM

your a traitor you give no support to trump when its clearly due in lots of things he has accomplished.did you get passed over for a position you were wanting? in my spirit I perceive you as a evil person. just the way you act, and I have no trust in you.sorry you cant be in the lime light right now I know its killing you!

• Carrol Hudspeth

02/22/2020 08:13 PM

Mitt, compromised, his type is the worse kind, hides behind religion, tries to have such a squeaky clean,authoritarian demeanor, he is into it all... money laundering, gun running, sex trafficking, sex with minors, Mr. Pierre Delecto... scumbag.

• Robert Cleland

02/22/2020 08:00 PM

Mitt Romney had the goods on Obama in 2012 and could have won the election. But he chose not to use it and gave the Election to Obama. I lost my respect for him then and there. Now he is undercutting President Trump, betraying the President and the Republican Party. There is a movement in Utah to recall him from office. I sincerely hope they are successful and remove this RINO from office. His and his family's activities in Ukraine should be looked into along with the Bidens and others.

Mitt Romney? Add your thoughts here. I read them!

February 6, 2020 |

• Jeff Starr

02/23/2020 02:02 PM

Self serving and pathetic hiding the real reason he did this.

• Todd Fahner

02/23/2020 02:00 PM

• Doris Hanna

02/23/2020 01:36 PM

• Michael Scott Beddingfield

02/23/2020 12:45 PM

• Susan McMachan

02/23/2020 12:18 PM

• Josephine Nordby

02/23/2020 12:14 PM

• Mary Jane Lemaster

02/23/2020 10:58 AM

• Shelly Hawkins

02/23/2020 10:51 AM

Mitt Romney is a traitor.

• Dixie Huffman

02/23/2020 10:08 AM

Sour grapes make bitter whine!

• Shari Golie

02/23/2020 07:34 AM

JUST HOW CAN YOU BE A RINO AND AGAINST THE AMERICAN PPL.YOU SHOULD BE GONE

• MICHAEL ALAN MEREDITH

02/23/2020 03:59 AM

• Tim Fisher

02/22/2020 11:12 PM

Put your personal feelings aside and do your job or get out.

• Mary Snook

02/22/2020 09:28 PM

• Andrea Rodberg

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

• Desiree Ferrazzano

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

• PHILIP MCLANE

02/22/2020 08:53 PM

• Dennis Durgan

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

• marieajo seve

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

#3 - What does Cofer Black have on you?

• marcia fowler

02/22/2020 08:39 PM

• Carrol Hudspeth

02/22/2020 08:13 PM

• Robert Cleland

02/22/2020 08:00 PM

Mitt Romney? Add your thoughts here. I read them!

February 6, 2020 |

• Jeff Starr

02/23/2020 02:02 PM

Self serving and pathetic hiding the real reason he did this.

• Todd Fahner

02/23/2020 02:00 PM

• Doris Hanna

02/23/2020 01:36 PM

• Michael Scott Beddingfield

02/23/2020 12:45 PM

• Susan McMachan

02/23/2020 12:18 PM

• Josephine Nordby

02/23/2020 12:14 PM

• Mary Jane Lemaster

02/23/2020 10:58 AM

• Shelly Hawkins

02/23/2020 10:51 AM

Mitt Romney is a traitor.

• Dixie Huffman

02/23/2020 10:08 AM

Sour grapes make bitter whine!

• Shari Golie

02/23/2020 07:34 AM

JUST HOW CAN YOU BE A RINO AND AGAINST THE AMERICAN PPL.YOU SHOULD BE GONE

• MICHAEL ALAN MEREDITH

02/23/2020 03:59 AM

• Tim Fisher

02/22/2020 11:12 PM

Put your personal feelings aside and do your job or get out.

• Mary Snook

02/22/2020 09:28 PM

• Andrea Rodberg

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

• Desiree Ferrazzano

02/22/2020 09:17 PM

• PHILIP MCLANE

02/22/2020 08:53 PM

• Dennis Durgan

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

• marieajo seve

02/22/2020 08:42 PM

#3 - What does Cofer Black have on you?

• marcia fowler