• Dusty Lee

01/27/2020 09:49 AM

This is not funny. These pathetic Democrats are wasting our tax money on their on personal Vendetta to remove President Trump from office because they dont like him.
    THE DEMOCRATS HAVE PRESENTED NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    Remove these Democrats from office.

• Deborah

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

Absolutely not. The democrats have lost me completely. I won’t Waste my time watching their completely one sided hate filled circus. I hate that my tax dollars are paying for this sham. We would live in an amazing world if they put that passion in to ending human trafficking, illegal drugs, affordable healthcare, securing our borders, ending homelessness and supporting our military and law enforcement.

• Murray Holland

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

No ! He is innocent so no need to waste my time watching.

• Katherine Taylor

01/27/2020 09:41 AM

I watched the President's legal team. Was very impressed with them. I did not watch the Democrat show and tell. Schiff is a liar and only covering his own crimes. Nadler still holding a grudge agaisnt the President for past business dealings.

• David Scheetz

01/27/2020 09:38 AM

I have not watched a second of it, it is the is the biggest farce in the history of the U.S. a real affront to the Constitution.

• Margie Bowling

01/27/2020 09:35 AM

I will now as the lawyers make Fools out of the clowns??????????

• Dan Murdock

01/27/2020 09:34 AM

Get it over with and go back to work. All the Dems want is the attention.

• Lila Smith

01/27/2020 07:30 AM

All a sham. No, I will not waste my time watching demoncraps spread lies.

• Patricia Garner

01/26/2020 11:46 PM

No, you and your team are already slogging through that sham, and trusting you to inform me of the "highlights" is more than enough. Thank you for that.

• Ginny Baker

01/26/2020 07:58 PM

President Trump--- You gotta win!!! You also need to get rid of the bug eyed Shifty Schiff, and OMG
    Nervous Prissy Nancy Good grief is that all the Dems have to offer or just the best they have.
    Donald Trump must win and must win by a huge margin!!!!

• Dorien and Cheryl deLusignan

01/26/2020 06:49 PM

I have watched only the Sat / Republican portion and I am happy to feel that the response to these deranged Dems was overwhelmingly a revelation of just how dishonest they have been. I feel much better now that the response has begun. Governor, you have really helped me to maintain an even keel during this storm. Sincerely and in Christ, Dorien and Cheryl de Lusignan

• Diane Colacchii

01/26/2020 05:50 PM

After watching Adam Schiff and his "performance", I was thinking he may have missed his calling : A Hollywood actor. He would fit right in with them.

• charles e gant

01/26/2020 05:42 PM

I observed over 100 people in a busy restaurant the other day as Adam Shiffless was addressing Congres, and not a single person stopped to listen to him. No one cares. You will win this.

• Marilee Walmer

01/26/2020 05:21 PM

Not watching. It cannot end soon enough!

• Rose Harris

01/26/2020 04:26 PM

I quit watching him after the first couple of hours. From the clips I've seen, anything after that was just a repeat and the evil can be felt anytime he speaks. I know one thing...Christians need to pray that evil will not be accomplished...as in the days of Joshua and the walls of Jericho; God's will is accomplished through obedience by those who love Him.

• Norene Clark

01/26/2020 03:25 PM

I watch some of the 'impeachment' trial but it's such a charade that I can't stand to watch much of it. I don't think any of President Trump's supporters, of which I am one, believe him to be the ideal President...and yes, I think he should guard his mouth and quit unnecessarily agitating his enemies...but he does genuinely have the's best interest of America and it's legal citizens at heart ...and that's what he was elected to do

• Jeanette Megown

01/26/2020 02:47 PM

No!! It makes me so angry I cannot make myself watch this scam.

• Teresa L McGill

01/26/2020 01:48 PM

No I'm not because I can't stand to even listen to the left speak. I am recording Trump's team due to working all day. I do watch your show and all the pro-Trump shows to get the skinny on the truth. TRUMP 2020!!!!

• Harold Boyd Clayton

01/26/2020 01:42 PM

No! I would never give the Democrats the attention or "ratings" that they so want for their contrived impeachment lies!

• Julia A. Painter

01/26/2020 11:17 AM

My heart breaks to think of the awful way our President is being treated by my fellow Americans. This impeachment is such a farce with the Dems are falling all over their own feet trying to convince the rest of us that they are just looking out for the USA. Hah! They are only concerned with their own job security. Please forgive them, Mr. President, they know not what they are doing. I am with you all the way to 2020. As a military widow (USMC), I am keenly aware of your efforts to help support and to foster better treatment of veterans.

• Robert M Kotch

01/26/2020 11:00 AM

Not interested...

• Donna MacKenzie

01/26/2020 09:26 AM

Washed 2 hours of the 1st Day. Then relied on Rush Limbaugh for his recap.

I will be watching the Defense team, that will hopefully exonerate you!
    Our BEST & FAVORITE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
    You are AMAZING, INTELLIGENT, & AWESOME??

• Barbara echtel

01/25/2020 11:22 PM

I can't believe that anyone cannot think of what is actually happening. I know with the help of the Lord we can overcome this too!

• Carol Law

01/25/2020 11:02 PM

Why does the President's team say that no Republicans were allowed in the scif meetings last fall (as Pat C, Trumps's lawyer pointed out in Saturday's opening statements? Didn't they storm the doors and weren't they asking questions...I heard their names are in the transcripts.

BTW I found the opening statements for the President fascinating!

• Sharon Deutsch

01/25/2020 10:15 PM

I would never watch or listen to that slime ball liar!

• Dusty Lee

01/27/2020 09:49 AM

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE PRESENTED NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    Remove these Democrats from office.

• Deborah

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

• Murray Holland

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

No ! He is innocent so no need to waste my time watching.

• Katherine Taylor

01/27/2020 09:41 AM

• David Scheetz

01/27/2020 09:38 AM

• Margie Bowling

01/27/2020 09:35 AM

I will now as the lawyers make Fools out of the clowns??????????

• Dan Murdock

01/27/2020 09:34 AM

Get it over with and go back to work. All the Dems want is the attention.

• Lila Smith

01/27/2020 07:30 AM

All a sham. No, I will not waste my time watching demoncraps spread lies.

• Patricia Garner

01/26/2020 11:46 PM

• Ginny Baker

01/26/2020 07:58 PM

Donald Trump must win and must win by a huge margin!!!!

• Dorien and Cheryl deLusignan

01/26/2020 06:49 PM

• Diane Colacchii

01/26/2020 05:50 PM

• charles e gant

01/26/2020 05:42 PM

• Marilee Walmer

01/26/2020 05:21 PM

Not watching. It cannot end soon enough!

• Rose Harris

01/26/2020 04:26 PM

• Norene Clark

01/26/2020 03:25 PM

• Jeanette Megown

01/26/2020 02:47 PM

No!! It makes me so angry I cannot make myself watch this scam.

• Teresa L McGill

01/26/2020 01:48 PM

• Harold Boyd Clayton

01/26/2020 01:42 PM

• Julia A. Painter

01/26/2020 11:17 AM

• Robert M Kotch

01/26/2020 11:00 AM

Not interested...

• Donna MacKenzie

01/26/2020 09:26 AM

Washed 2 hours of the 1st Day. Then relied on Rush Limbaugh for his recap.

I will be watching the Defense team, that will hopefully exonerate you!
    Our BEST & FAVORITE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
    You are AMAZING, INTELLIGENT, & AWESOME??

• Barbara echtel

01/25/2020 11:22 PM

• Carol Law

01/25/2020 11:02 PM

BTW I found the opening statements for the President fascinating!

• Sharon Deutsch

01/25/2020 10:15 PM

I would never watch or listen to that slime ball liar!

• Dusty Lee

01/27/2020 09:49 AM

THE DEMOCRATS HAVE PRESENTED NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING BY PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    Remove these Democrats from office.

• Deborah

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

• Murray Holland

01/27/2020 09:46 AM

No ! He is innocent so no need to waste my time watching.

• Katherine Taylor

01/27/2020 09:41 AM

• David Scheetz

01/27/2020 09:38 AM

• Margie Bowling

01/27/2020 09:35 AM

I will now as the lawyers make Fools out of the clowns??????????

• Dan Murdock

01/27/2020 09:34 AM

Get it over with and go back to work. All the Dems want is the attention.

• Lila Smith

01/27/2020 07:30 AM

All a sham. No, I will not waste my time watching demoncraps spread lies.

• Patricia Garner

01/26/2020 11:46 PM

• Ginny Baker

01/26/2020 07:58 PM

Donald Trump must win and must win by a huge margin!!!!

• Dorien and Cheryl deLusignan

01/26/2020 06:49 PM

• Diane Colacchii

01/26/2020 05:50 PM

• charles e gant

01/26/2020 05:42 PM

• Marilee Walmer

01/26/2020 05:21 PM

Not watching. It cannot end soon enough!

• Rose Harris

01/26/2020 04:26 PM

• Norene Clark

01/26/2020 03:25 PM

• Jeanette Megown

01/26/2020 02:47 PM

No!! It makes me so angry I cannot make myself watch this scam.

• Teresa L McGill

01/26/2020 01:48 PM

• Harold Boyd Clayton

01/26/2020 01:42 PM

• Julia A. Painter

01/26/2020 11:17 AM

• Robert M Kotch

01/26/2020 11:00 AM

Not interested...

• Donna MacKenzie

01/26/2020 09:26 AM

Washed 2 hours of the 1st Day. Then relied on Rush Limbaugh for his recap.

I will be watching the Defense team, that will hopefully exonerate you!
    Our BEST & FAVORITE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
    You are AMAZING, INTELLIGENT, & AWESOME??

• Barbara echtel

01/25/2020 11:22 PM

• Carol Law

01/25/2020 11:02 PM

BTW I found the opening statements for the President fascinating!

• Sharon Deutsch

01/25/2020 10:15 PM

I would never watch or listen to that slime ball liar!