Blacklists

June 26, 2017

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, last seen watching a court throw out his attempts to imprison undercover reporters who expose Planned Parenthood, is now playing politics with state travel. Becerra just added four more states - Texas, Alabama, South Dakota and Kentucky – to a “banned travel” list for state employees that already includes North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi and Tennessee. The reason: those states’ laws on LGBTQ issues don’t measure up to California’s liberal standards. A spokesman for Texas Gov. Greg Abbott likely spoke for all the other states by brushing off the ban and noting that California’s leftwing leaders might be able to ban government employees from visiting Texas, but they can’t stop all the California businesses that are fleeing there.

What is it with liberals from the land of Hollywood that, when they aren’t making movies decrying the Blacklist, they just love creating blacklists?

• Dick Lyda

06/26/2017 10:26 AM

I just love Texas and their governor hate California and holiwood

• CHRISTINE LINDMARK

06/26/2017 10:14 AM

Thanks for sharing the truth of the REAL NEWS that needs to be heard! It helps all of us to be able to share the facts, in order to rebut the fiction of the left!

• Jerry Bresser

06/26/2017 10:08 AM

Mike,

This is about your item on the Special Councils looking into the Russian thing: I understand that Muller has engaged 13 high priced attorneys at an estimated cost of $100 million TAXPAYERS dollars. Suggestion: the Democratic party or all congressmen who approved this expensive witch hunt should be responsible for the attorney's fees and costs if nothing substantial is found. This would be on the same level as tort reform.

• Richard Delorme

06/26/2017 10:08 AM

All State & the Federal Governments need to remember the primary issues that led our current Federal Constitution: state governments interfering with interstate commerce and the "cycle of retaliation" that Virginia and Maryland engaged in after the Revolutionary War. State Governments are suppose to respect the laws of other States: imposing bans on purchases and travel to other states tramples all over the spirit of the constitution.

• Bruce Deming

06/26/2017 10:06 AM

Perhaps they should block all Californians from leaving. The influx to Texas is very large and now they're having "blue problems". It's just like the old saying, you can take them out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of them.

• Pamela O'Hara

06/26/2017 10:04 AM

Oh my gosh, the only people who are probably upset by these banned states are the people in California who are not "allowed" to go there!! They couldn't pay me to live in California!!!

• Georgia Hammett

06/26/2017 09:59 AM

If a state is on the so called "Black List" of California, it must mean that all those states are doing what is right and what the majority of people approve of. Yeah !!!

• Joe Mack

06/26/2017 09:57 AM

Money and "class" are not synonymous.

• Bill Pounders

06/26/2017 09:56 AM

why not put ban to not visit California..hopefully on day the liberals will WAKE up

• Robin Rosenblatt

06/26/2017 09:54 AM

Israel is facing a major emergency:
    War is coming to Israel. Israeli reports Hezbollah the Lebanese terrorist group is threatening Israel with 100,000 rockets and missiles, including sophisticated long-range rockets. This can cause massive damage and major forest fires in the Galilee.
    Do you want forest fires at the backs of our soldiers at the same time they are fighting our enemies? If not help the Israel Longhorn Project.
    Texas Longhorns eat the shrubs that help cause fires. These desert shrub burn at a higher temperature igniting the trees. With holistic grazing we can bring Israel’s soils back to life causing the shrubs to die and green grass to grow. Texas Longhorns, lived in Israel 2,000 years ago they help us solve many problems. Bring Texas or Israel Longhorns home. http://longhornproject.org
    We need contributions of $50,000 from 12 of you who have the funds to solve this problem.
    Robin Rosenblatt, M.Sc. Animal Science, former Israeli Soldier and past Anti Terrorist Agent
    The Israel Longhorn Project
    Nonprofit 501(c) 3 #74-3177354
    7777 Bodega Ave. S - 107
    Sebastopol, CA 95472
    Tele: 650.631.9270 / cell: 650.339.0269
    [email protected]

• Frances McCandless

06/26/2017 09:54 AM

Governor Huckabee, there are some days that I perceive that California has fallen off the planet. They are going to find themselves in the same situation with Illinois.

• Robin Rosenblatt

06/26/2017 09:53 AM

California is a leftist anti Semitic and fascist state.

• Lisa Emond

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

I've lived in California all my life and to watch what is happening here is insane. Who does he think he is trying to impose his will on people! Hoping to get out of this state soon, it's gone to the liberal intolerants. So sad.

• Nancy Cox

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

I know if I were living in the state of California, I personally would be appalled that I was told I couldn't go where I wanted to go in these 50 states. My question is, who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do on my own time? What if I had family there, are you saying that I can't visit my family then because it's forbidden? I'm Amazed that these liberals feel that they have so much power that they can take away your personal freedom just because you work for that corrupt state government. I guess I'm not the average yes person because I go wherever I felt like going. they are overstepping their bounds and it is not constitutional. That's the biggest point. These liberals today are so against Christianity and our constitutional rights. I see it as a deeper threat than this. This is good against evil. It isn't going to get easier but the further away from God you go the worst it gets.

• Kathleen Ellis

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

Does anyone else see the irony here?....a liberal judge gets to impose a travel ban because he doesn't like a state's political stance, but liberal judges won't allow the President to impose a travel delay/ban because he wants to keep American's safe ... outrageous!

• Jennifer Heard

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

Becerra might be able to stop the tourists from coming here but not business. Texas is a booming capital for big business headquarters now. Gladly keep your Hollywooos types and send us your jobs. Good with that!

• Cath Nelsen

06/26/2017 09:45 AM

California will only realize their stupidity when they keep loosing people's support of smut and garbage movies, politics and the "gimmie" state mantra. They can ban all the states and then they WILL indeed be a "country" on their own...hopefully they WILL secede - we can cut their federal support, save on federal school, road, bridge, welfare, prisons (which they don't believe in using anyhow), and every other bit of support they get from the rest of us.

• Roy white

06/26/2017 09:44 AM

Trouble is liberals ran rampant way too long,the backlash will be severe.

• Kim D. Freeman

06/26/2017 09:36 AM

It's a shame that California is loaded with zero morals and Hollywood peanut brains.
    I will never visit or spend a dime in that state. I will not buy products made in that state.

• Regena Brown

06/26/2017 09:32 AM

Utterly ridiculous and illegal. No government official can dictate this type of behavior on anyone.

• Jack Turok

06/26/2017 09:31 AM

When i was a kid back in the 50's California was a fine state. A shame what we have let the libs do to it.

• Darren

06/26/2017 09:24 AM

Gov Abbott is quite correct. Living here in Plano, just north of Dallas, Toyota NA moved from L.A. to Texas. Why? Ask CA Gov. Brown. He's an idiot.

I wouldn't live in California if you paid me. This isn't just the Left Coast, it's the Stupid Coast and governor Jerry Brown has perpetuated a very (very) toxic culture in his state.

Dump his stupid, useless ass and we'll talk more then.

Blacklists

• Pamela O'Hara

06/26/2017 10:04 AM

• Georgia Hammett

06/26/2017 09:59 AM

• Joe Mack

06/26/2017 09:57 AM

Money and "class" are not synonymous.

• Bill Pounders

Tele: 650.631.9270 / cell: 650.339.0269
    [email protected]

• Frances McCandless

06/26/2017 09:54 AM

• Robin Rosenblatt

06/26/2017 09:53 AM

California is a leftist anti Semitic and fascist state.

• Lisa Emond

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

• Nancy Cox

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

• Kathleen Ellis

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

• Jennifer Heard

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

• Cath Nelsen

06/26/2017 09:45 AM

• Roy white

06/26/2017 09:44 AM

Trouble is liberals ran rampant way too long,the backlash will be severe.

• Kim D. Freeman

06/26/2017 09:36 AM

• Regena Brown

06/26/2017 09:32 AM

• Jack Turok

06/26/2017 09:31 AM

• Darren

06/26/2017 09:24 AM

Dump his stupid, useless ass and we'll talk more then.

Blacklists

• Pamela O'Hara

06/26/2017 10:04 AM

• Georgia Hammett

06/26/2017 09:59 AM

• Joe Mack

06/26/2017 09:57 AM

Money and "class" are not synonymous.

• Bill Pounders

Tele: 650.631.9270 / cell: 650.339.0269
    [email protected]

• Frances McCandless

06/26/2017 09:54 AM

• Robin Rosenblatt

06/26/2017 09:53 AM

California is a leftist anti Semitic and fascist state.

• Lisa Emond

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

• Nancy Cox

06/26/2017 09:52 AM

• Kathleen Ellis

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

• Jennifer Heard

06/26/2017 09:51 AM

• Cath Nelsen

06/26/2017 09:45 AM

• Roy white

06/26/2017 09:44 AM

Trouble is liberals ran rampant way too long,the backlash will be severe.

• Kim D. Freeman

06/26/2017 09:36 AM

• Regena Brown

06/26/2017 09:32 AM

• Jack Turok

06/26/2017 09:31 AM

• Darren

06/26/2017 09:24 AM

Dump his stupid, useless ass and we'll talk more then.