June 2, 2020

In an extraordinary moment following his speech Monday night, President Trump, accompanied by his daughter Ivanka and several top officials, left the White House and walked across Lafayette Square to historic St. John’s Church, which had been damaged by rioters, and held up a Bible.

He was assailed from all sides, by media people claiming he was blaspheming (I have a feeling many of them were fine with that concept until just that moment), and by Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Hillary, and the usual gang, claiming that peaceful protesters had been driven from the park so that he could do a “photo op” (Fact-check: It was long past the 7 p.m. curfew, and they would have been removed from the park anyway.)

So when a story went around that he was locked down in the White House by the Secret Service when the rioters got too close, his critics said he was a coward who wouldn’t come out of the White House. When he walked right out into the park, he was accused of being confrontational and escalating the violence. It’s nice to see that despite all the turmoil and upheaval, one thing never changes: to these people, no matter what Trump does, it’s always wrong.

• Tammy Stidham

06/03/2020 08:51 PM

I am so tired of this crap. I have been suspicious of dirty play from the beginning. The media is satanic and downright evil. I won’t watch any of the programs anymore but I will always support Wendy’s!! Love you President Trump

• Patrick Tebo

06/03/2020 04:17 PM

I have seen postings that compare President Trump’s use of the word “thugs” when berating rioters and looters and his supportive words for people demonstrating against continued lockdowns. Their drift is that the use of the word “thugs” is racist and demeans blacks whereas his support for those enduring the lockdown is because those people are white. Hmmmm! I looked up the word “thugs” and, aside from - to my ear - having a decidedly New
    York flavor to it, there were no synonyms that approached anything to do with race. Furthermore, there have been far too many articles about Antifa and white supremacist involvement in the lawlessness. Could it be, then, that the word “thugs” implies black to those who are calling Trump racist. Could it be that their assumptions might be rooted in their own racial bias? As to those demonstrating against the continued lockdowns, I would really be quite astonished if they were all white and none of other races. Our President has repeatedly proclaimed that poor people are the hardest hit by both the devastating economic effects of the Covid virus and he of all presidents in my
    lifetime - from Roosevelt through Obama - has done more to help Blacks and Latinas than any of them. The folks who come up with this stuff should be named pretzel progressives for all of their fact twisting.

• Anne Cormier

06/03/2020 12:26 PM

You are so correct. No matter what he does, the Democrats will distort it and try to make him look bad. But God knows the truth. I pray that God will expose the lies and show the truth to people who SEEK the truth. The Democrats are just bullies and are greedy.

• wanda johnson

06/03/2020 11:09 AM

a wonderful thing, to see our president walk (with other believers) to a house of worship!! i have never seen that before concerning any other president....and those with him, i applaud....this whole mess of rioting, etc...is spurred on by satan..and his demons....there are only 2 forces ...good and evil...i recognize demons...my God is everything to me...Christ is Lord... my Savior and for all who believe... i pray for our nation..the greatest, freedom country on earth... i pray the people let the Light of the world...come into their heart and lives...thank you mr.huckabee...you rock!! sincerely, wanda and ....we win!!!!

• Bonnie Blankenship

06/03/2020 10:16 AM

I am ashamed to say when I was old enough to vote the first time, I asked what JFK was and I was registered as a Democrat. After that I voted for the man, NOT THE PARTY. Many years later I registered as a Republican. I am so disgusted by the Democrats and those who insist on damning President Trump for EVERY SINGLE THING he does. Just disgraceful.

• Cindy Sauls

06/03/2020 10:12 AM

Praying daily for our President and those that surround him giving counsel and advice. Praying for heavenly wisdom, insight and divine intervention. Praying that as God shut the mouths of the lions when Daniel was thrown into the den I ask God to shut the mouths of those that are filled with hate and being driven by demonic forces! God has a plan and President Trump is His man for such a time as this. Asking God to bless President Trump, Vice President Pence, their families and God bless America. Praying for a hedge of protection!

• Linn Tuttle

06/03/2020 08:06 AM

I pray his second term will be better for him! With the deep state exposure things will improve for President Trump! He is loved by so many regardless of what they say in the media. God is on his side too! May he be known as the greatest president ever??

• Donna DeMent

06/03/2020 03:15 AM

You are correct Mr. Huckabee. I so so of it.

• Terry Baxter

06/03/2020 01:02 AM

We saw, on national live television, unnecessary force being used against Americans and journalists. There was no attempt to ask people to vacate the area so the President could come through. Just Bill Barr instructing police to clear the area however they thought coincided with the president's wish to "dominate". Since when was Bill Barr in the chain of command for either the DC police or National Guard. He is a lawyer, not a public safety professional!

• Linda stahl

06/03/2020 12:35 AM

Love our President!!!!

• Dave Rosenhauer

06/03/2020 12:33 AM

Mike first of all I've been
    a lifelong Republican I even voted for you. But, I think you need to fact check your fact check. I saw it live and they physically removed the protesters about 15 min before the curfew was set to start.

I was disappointed in his speech (yes I watched that live also) It did nothing to bring the nation together, but probably accomplished the opposite. I personally thought it was disturbing to end their legal and peaceful protest early just so he could get a photo op for a campaign ad. I know Barr said it wasn't related to Trump but I find that hard to believe why else would they have stopped pushing them back just a block or two away.

When did a campaign ad become more important than the first amendment? Wouldn't it have been much more impactful to have gone to the church WITH the protesters then worked with them to get them out as the curfew started.

Mike can you clarify something for me? Why do so many people consider Trump to be anointed by God. The god I know loves everyone so he would be included, but I feel his actions show that he worships money and power more than God. Using a Bible (that he said wasn't his) as a mere prop did not sit well with me.

• Trudy Eckley

06/03/2020 12:26 AM

Thank You President Trump..for standing for the right..the American Way! We are praying for You, your families & those who serve alongside of You Sir.. & those who appreciate what you have & are doing!! We pray for the lost souls that are causing the havoc & for others who serve our Great Nation Under God.. You have been so faithful; keep up the Right Mr. President & YOU ARE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OUR NATION HAS EVER HAD.. LOVE FROM CLIFF & TRUDY KALISPELL, MONTANA, & ALASKA SUMMERS COMMERCIAL FISHERMEN OWNERS SINCE 1969!! KEEP OUR FISHING GROUNDS SAFE FROM PEBBLE MINE PLEASE SIR.. LOVE C&T

• Leonard Lugo

06/02/2020 11:18 PM

Indeed, the wicked will always find everything the President does or Vice President wrong! Dictator Obama Never Did Anything Wrong!' Ever! Paid homage to him as if he was God! As if Jesus came, as Rush remarked. Jn.3:19,20. Darkness Hates the Light! Let us pray and stand!

• Deborah Roe

06/02/2020 09:08 PM

So sad how the media twists stories. We are lucky to have Trump leading our country.

• Sandie Mckenzie

06/02/2020 09:07 PM

TRUMP IN 2020 ????????????????????????

• Tonja Eads

06/02/2020 08:59 PM

I totally agree!! It’s not really about what The President does, it’s about hate!! Hate is so poisoness! We need to pray for President Trump and his entire family!!

• Sam

06/02/2020 08:27 PM

Trump interrupted a peaceful protest of which was not over (but he ended 30 minutes early). “People have a right to a peaceful protest.” His secret service agents were seen on camera, striking people (even news reporters). What statement was he possibly making? During his entire presidency, he has gone to that church “ONCE” ... That photo op was a joke!

If Trump wanted to make a statement “of faith” he should have gotten on his knees and prayed for this nation. People are hurting and the nation needs to be healed.

Granted, there are “antagonist” who are known to have hi-jacked peaceful protests (crossing state lines) to take advantage of those who are hurting.

That is not a reflection of all protests.

• Sanjuana Rhoades

06/02/2020 06:12 PM

We are with President Trump! The FAKE MEDIA continues with their liberal socialist agenda . The president may need to invoke the Insurrection Act if necessary to stop the current destruction of cities in which their governors are not able to control due to political correctness and their liberal agenda and beliefs!

• Dot Whitley

06/02/2020 05:54 PM

I would love for these men to be rewarded forever for being real men. I would love just as much if all of the liberal media, and politicians who hate the true American are also never forgotten, and are an example of what we never want again .
    Praise the Lord for God honoring, and patriotic men . May the numbers grow.
    Dot Whitley

• Marida G Volstad

06/02/2020 05:29 PM

You are spot on WY your comments, Mr. Huckabee. They will tear him down no matter what he does or says. I pray for wisdom and courage and protection for our President and his family and those that protect them!

• Patricia Barlow

06/02/2020 05:28 PM

President Trump has done more positive things for American citizens than any President since and before Regan. The main stream news media, the liberal socialist democratic party radicals have lied about him non stop day in and day out. They have accused him of every corrupt thing they have actually turned out to be found guilty of and him proven not guilty of their lies about him. They have attempted a failed bogus sham impeachment while the news media jumped on the band wagon and lies for them, twisted or edited every word he said to meet their agendas. They attempted a coup on a duly elected President by the vote of the American people. I feel an investigation should be conducted on everyone of them, the democrats in congress, the senate, the Obama administration, the main stream news media, the Clintons and the Clinton foundation, all their donations and find raisers. Follow the money all the way to the top and each one of their ti ties to George Soros and we will find out who is funding and buying who and buying whose votes. George Soros has a one world government agenda and Soros, has been paying looters, riots, arson attacks across America. Someone here is coordinating these for him. Follow the money.Bill Gates and liberal social media outlets, let's see who they are in bed with. Follow the money! Next check out how do many of them are actually related to Soros in some way. Many of the Democratic party are related to him by marriages ! Check all this out. Follow the relationships and follow the money! This has been building and brewing for decades, it's not new but has been well organised and planned. The deep state! This is why we need to keep Trump in office another term. We have to stop this now or America as we know her will be lost! Please investigate, hold those who want to do evil to us accountable! Pray for America! Main stream news media please stop selling is out! Tell the news by truth and stop compromising your standards as journalists by being puppets for evil and corruption ! This is why we the American people have lost respect and trust in hou! Stop selling your soul to evil!

• Richard Frey

06/02/2020 05:03 PM

As constituted today, the Media of this Nation must be disbanded and destroyed by the people of America.

• David Lee Johnson Sr

06/02/2020 05:02 PM

Greetings Governor Huckabee, I believe the message President Trump gave last evening was right on the mark. And his walk across to St. John's Church was very audacious, bold, brave, and courageous. Tell President Trump we are very proud of him and we support him with our prayers. Sincerely, David Lee Johnson Sr.

• Marion Baddorf

06/02/2020 04:54 PM

Keep praying for our President and his family.
    Also VP and all those around him.

• Danette

06/02/2020 04:39 PM

President Trump is protecting the people. He is the most amazing president we have ever had in our country and in our life time. When we Found out that Obama fixed the votes by switching all republican votes to his side- we had to make a sad decision - vote 1 dem- not what we wanted to do, but thought we had no choice to do. We trust in the process now that Trump is our President. Harvesting is going to go on in PA thanks to Wolf sending our a vote by mail card to all the people of PA. That’s a serious threat to turn the state blue. We are a proud red state but the left plays dirty and has infiltrated Our suburbs. After re reading this card, I realized this is how they will harvest voting and are doing it today. I’ve been suddenly banned off of twitter for 11 hours after re tweeting a serious message a good person sent to Trump. It was a re tweet only and it was helping out the person that was trying to help our President. The person wrote something about kill and I was punished !? It was going to Trump warning him about the hate, the threat. He did not get banned, I got banned for re tweeted it and suddenly this morning I am taken off of if Twitter for 11 convenient hours. It’s Absurd ridiculous and targeting a full born Republican! This is how evil works. They are evil Narcissistic, hateful, awful, rude, mean people to live near. I’ve had run-ins with the most Ridiculous Democrats. For instants I was backing up my car that has a dead spot, so I looked twice and started to slowly back out. I heard screaming so loud, I slammed on the brakes and looked around and I heard this woman screaming and yelling at me telling me, telling me I deliberately tried to run her over. First thing I said was I’m sorry I had no idea you were behind me. I have a blind spot. I looked twice, I did not see you, I am very very sorry! She continued to tell me that I was deliberately trying to run her over no matter how many times I apologized, it didn’t matter . These people are so frustrating, they attack your person, how you look, your weight anything but the topic, when they have nothing to discuss. They can’t argue with Truth! It’s absolutely sickening to see the brainwashed minds of these haters. No matter what President Trump does, they will turn it around twist it, bend it, change it. you name it, they will do it and they will do it with such hatred that it’s hard to listen to. I cannot listen to debates because of the one sided, left-sided predictable behavior, the yelling, the screaming, be accusing of our President no matter when he is always correct: Trump stands there like a gentleman and I believe he has been taking crap for way too long and it’s time that he stands up and says I’ve had enough! Enough is enough! I agree with him 1000%. Trump stands there like a gentleman every time he’s been attacked. The media is absolutely sickening and they are brainwashing liars, cheaters, a hateful bunch of people that I have ever seen. I do believe they’re all related in fact there’s no doubt my mind that they are all related. I’ve never seen such disrespect for the President of the United States and the people that love him that he’s protecting. They attack so viciously that I want to throw up and I can’t sleep anymore, ever since I found out exactly what was going on and why he ran for president!. I could go on and on and on and tell you that I can spot a democrat just by the way they talk or act it’s horrible, but it’s easy to see . One woman told a man to back off rudely. I guess she thought he was less than 6 feet from her. He looked at her and said I’ll bet you’re a Democrat and she never spoke another word. When did they get entitled to treat others with such disrespect!? It’s absolutely mind boggling . I just had to say how I feel. This is war and the left started it a long long time ago. We will win. We trust the process and we have Faith. Thank you, A proud republican. Proud to say President Trump is the greatest!

June 2, 2020

• Cindy Sauls

06/03/2020 10:12 AM

• Linn Tuttle

06/03/2020 08:06 AM

• Donna DeMent

06/03/2020 03:15 AM

You are correct Mr. Huckabee. I so so of it.

• Terry Baxter

• Leonard Lugo

06/02/2020 11:18 PM

• Deborah Roe

06/02/2020 09:08 PM

• Sandie Mckenzie

06/02/2020 09:07 PM

TRUMP IN 2020 ????????????????????????

• Tonja Eads

06/02/2020 08:59 PM

• Sam

06/02/2020 08:27 PM

That is not a reflection of all protests.

• Sanjuana Rhoades

06/02/2020 06:12 PM

• Dot Whitley

06/02/2020 05:54 PM

Praise the Lord for God honoring, and patriotic men . May the numbers grow.
    Dot Whitley

• Marida G Volstad

06/02/2020 05:29 PM

• Patricia Barlow

06/02/2020 05:28 PM

• Richard Frey

06/02/2020 05:03 PM

• David Lee Johnson Sr

06/02/2020 05:02 PM

• Marion Baddorf

06/02/2020 04:54 PM

Keep praying for our President and his family.
    Also VP and all those around him.

• Danette