August 25, 2019

• CAROL HANSFORD

08/26/2019 11:01 AM

Very informative and better than news media, because your reports are not biased. Thank you.

• Melvin Carter

08/26/2019 10:56 AM

Thank you for the Biblical reminder of God's promise to Israel about blessing those who bless them and cursing those who curse them. I have long advocated among my friends that we need men like Isaiah and Jeremiah to walk the halls of power and remind those governing us of what God has to say about the issues, and to clarify right and wrong. While many will probably just reject biblical admonitions on their own principles (or lack thereof), some will take heed and be warned. Perhaps you and Queen Esther have something in common, being appointed to your position for such a time as this.

To the other matter of Tlaib and company wishing to protest Israel: I have lived in other countries, some with high moslem populations. I remember extending my hand in greeting to a woman whose husband was a business acquaintance while we were making a financial currency exchange. He was absent but one of the other men present explained that she couldn't shake my hand because she wasn't supposed to touch any man but her husband. It was the last time I made that mistake, as I want to respect the values of my friends. But regarding Tlaib, what seems disingenuous to me is that a woman intelligent enough to run a campaign, win an election, and sit in government in the USA, enjoying the freedoms that come with living in this great country (albeit she may decline personally to exercise some of those freedoms due to her religion), would consider it wise or desirable to support any government who prevents women's access to the freedoms she is enjoying, and to oppress and resist another government much like the one in which she serves, when said government is affording those same freedoms to women under its rule.

I know the heart is like deep water, but are we looking at a rational religious fervor/conviction on the basis of morals, or a deep seated nationalistic allegiance to some other country than ours (with evident disregard for our nation's best interests), or something else? If the former, then beware the hidden desire to impose the same religious/moral code on all people everywhere. If the latter, then where lies the true national allegiance of this individual? But perhaps there is another option I am missing...?

• Gregory Lenz

08/26/2019 10:18 AM

Great commentary. However, Genesis 12:3 is a blessing for Abram who fathered Ishmael (ancestor of Arab tribes) as well as Isaac (progenitor of Jacob aka Israel). The nation of Israel constituted in 1948 stands on its own merits as a sovereign democratic state which has freedom of religion and speech (Muslims can and do serve in the Knesset/parliament). That's reason enough for all Americans to support Israel today.

• Barbara Daniels

08/26/2019 10:02 AM

Mike, thanks for this video. I don't know why or how these two women got elected but I sincerely hope that people will notice this and make sure they don't get elected again. All these two women do is talk against the country, doing more harm than good. God bless you for all you do. Sincerely, Barbara

• Linda Cagle

08/26/2019 09:53 AM

I just don't understand why more people don't understand how very dangerous this woman is? All she does is spread hate. Mike, thank you for speaking the truth.

• Kevin Church

08/26/2019 09:48 AM

Amen brother. Please let us Bless and not curse Israel. We need the blessing of the almighty on this country!

• Ronald Palmieri

08/26/2019 09:43 AM

Thank You for an informative video on Rashida Tlaib. I cannot believe that our representatives in Washington do not speak out against this traitorous woman! It's a national disgrace!

• Erik Wiechering

08/26/2019 08:48 AM

You are steady and true! I love your candor, love for Your Family and Country!
    Romans 7:4 so my brothers and sisters who also died to the law through the body of Christ that you might belong to another to him who was raised from the dead in order that we might bear fruit for God .
    May the love of Jesus Christ always be with you ! Erik

• joseph perron

08/26/2019 08:38 AM

Tyme for Christian social media FAITHLOOK AMEN

• Jan Bemarkt

08/26/2019 08:37 AM

Prayers for you as you give us honest, pro-American, and God-honoring analysis of world events. Keep up the good work. Love your refreshing TV program.

• Marlene Edwards

08/26/2019 08:32 AM

Thank you for another truth telling video.

• Carol Hopper

08/26/2019 08:16 AM

Thank you so much for keeping us informed. I pray for God to bless our country and for our leaders to seek His will. I certainly don't want God's wrath to come down on us. As you said we have enough we have to answer for without adding Israel to the mix. I enjoyed your commentary very much.

• Jerry D Woods

08/26/2019 07:17 AM

Psalms 122:6 is my prayer !
    Great Show ! Great message in the video !
    God Bless Old Man!
    Happy Birthday !

• Ken Graham

08/26/2019 06:51 AM

Gov. Huckabee,
    Thank you for standing for and stating the truth about this anti-America and anti-Israel hatred so overlooked or even encouraged by the left-leaning members of Congress. Keep standing for truth and righteous principles!

• Pam Bassett

08/26/2019 06:47 AM

I like the video and the bible does say if you bless you will be blessed and if you curse Israel you will be cursed.

• Edward Reeves

08/26/2019 06:02 AM

Thanks Mike for telling us the truth. I know that you suffer greatly because of your faith and your honesty. I am with you. I will stand in the breach with you as long as I have air to breathe.

Continue to expose the liars and con artists for what they really are. The American, truly American, citizens are not stupid and are grateful for hearing the truth.

• Kaye Swiftney

08/26/2019 05:21 AM

After she refused the invitation to visit her grandma everyone knew instantly that was not the reason she was going there. These four women need to be voted OUT of office!

• Kenneth Wilson

08/26/2019 03:13 AM

It is unfortunate that the fact Ms. Tlaib did not apply to go to Israel, but rather Palestine!
    This fact seems to have been carefully hidden and was a sure indication they were not interested in Israel, but Palestine.

• Karen Hoffmam

08/26/2019 01:05 AM

Hi Mike,
    That was a brilliant report. I want to spread it all over FB.
    I also want you to be President. You are always my first choice.

• Luis Chacon

08/26/2019 12:43 AM

Thank you, well said ??

• Patricia Austin

08/26/2019 12:18 AM

Right on Governor, These 4 women need to be removed from our House. I still can't understand how they were elected. They do not believe in our Constitution so how can they help govern? I am sure they were put there to see if we as Americans believe in our country or remember 9/11!

• William L. Frederiksen

08/26/2019 12:16 AM

I like this very much, you are RIGHT ON...

• PAULA MAXHEIM

08/26/2019 12:12 AM

I blame Abraham for going into the tent of a few moments of passion with Haggar that produced Ishmael. These few moments of passion brought centuries of pain and war for Israel

• Julie Zimmer

08/25/2019 11:41 PM

Thank You, Mike. Love your show and online commentary. You speak the truth. Julie
    P.S. We have a grandson Huck also. He couldn’t have been named after a finer man than you.

• Judy Radley

08/25/2019 10:58 PM

Thank you for the very well understood and explained video about the truth of the lengths those against Israel will go to, to continue their hate mongering against Jewish people and Democracy in Europe. Europe has always been against democracy, and for socialism, it all came to a head when Stalin and Hitler did their horrendous deeds against people, just because of their race and religious beliefs. The same is still happening in Asia with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries less well known in that area of the world. Why cannot the Liberal Democrats in this country ever see that? May be they are also illiterate as well as always trying to rewrite history to fit their narrative and hateful agendas. Don't know the answer, but I know what I can do to stop it and change it, vote Conservative Republican and more importantly, keep belief in God as my redeemer through His son, Jesus Christ, in my life.

August 25, 2019

• Kevin Church

08/26/2019 09:48 AM

• Ronald Palmieri

08/26/2019 09:43 AM

• Erik Wiechering

08/26/2019 08:48 AM

You are steady and true! I love your candor, love for Your Family and Country!
    May the love of Jesus Christ always be with you ! Erik

• joseph perron

08/26/2019 08:38 AM

Tyme for Christian social media FAITHLOOK AMEN

• Jan Bemarkt

08/26/2019 08:37 AM

• Marlene Edwards

08/26/2019 08:32 AM

Thank you for another truth telling video.

• Carol Hopper

08/26/2019 08:16 AM

• Jerry D Woods

08/26/2019 07:17 AM

Psalms 122:6 is my prayer !
    Great Show ! Great message in the video !
    God Bless Old Man!

08/26/2019 05:21 AM

• Kenneth Wilson

08/26/2019 03:13 AM

• Karen Hoffmam

08/26/2019 01:05 AM

Hi Mike,
    That was a brilliant report. I want to spread it all over FB.
    I also want you to be President. You are always my first choice.

• Luis Chacon

08/26/2019 12:43 AM

Thank you, well said ??

• Patricia Austin

08/26/2019 12:18 AM

• William L. Frederiksen

08/26/2019 12:16 AM

I like this very much, you are RIGHT ON...

• PAULA MAXHEIM