POPULAR TOPICSSupreme Court | Politics | Biden Scandals | Election 2024 | Opinion | Media Bias |Essays from Mike | Tributes |

November 20, 2021

• Helen Martin

11/20/2021 07:15 PM

Kenosha gave Kyle the trial according to Wisconsin law and the jury gave their verdict. Media needs to butt out

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

I was hoping he would be found innocent, but with all the press and external sources, I was afraid they would charge him with something. It is amazing the comments from US representatives who obviously did not watch the footage that night, are condeming him none the less, as our president is doing. I wish he could sue them all.

• Katie Bohne

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

He should sue them for Trillions!! The more they have to pay out the better the lesson for them. The media needs to be Responsible for their remarks, criticisms, facts or lies. That applies to Fake President Biden as well. He, also, needs to be sued to the greatest extent possible.

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:43 PM

• Debra Walker

11/20/2021 05:47 PM

Yes, Kyle should sue the media and the politicians who smeared his name before and during the trial. He will have a hard time in the future as a result of the lies and innuendo's spread about him. There is zero accountability for the blatant lies by the media and our elected officials. I believe the media should report the facts, ALL the facts, as accurately as possible with no partiality and stop the speculation and personal opinions. And I expect way more from our elected officials. They are elected to lead our country yet they act like bullies belonging to a gang in a playground, verbally beating up someone they may not like or agree with. I find their behavior disgusting. They have the means and power to ruin lives with their words and lies, and take that responsibility so lightly, knowing that they are immune from any negative consequences.

The division, hate and anger we see across our country is started and pushed by the media. By just holding them accountable, it can stop a lot if the madness we're seeing, and that also should help remove the platform the politicians have to spread their lies and hate. I really believe the majority of moderate people on both sides of the isle are ALL fed up with this.

• Daphna Yurfest

11/20/2021 05:07 PM

Your facial hair are very becoming...

News You Should Know

Tense Moment

At the State of the Union speech, cameras caught a tense moment between Utah Sen. Mitt Romney and New York Rep. George Santos, who is under fire for allegedly hiding his true identity and falsifying his background. I understand that the Santos issue is contentious, but they should respect each other’s offices in public and not call each other profane names but use their proper names and titles: “Rep. Santos” and “Sen. Pierre Delecto.”

Biden's False Claims

He boasted falsely that he created 12 million jobs, lowered the deficit more than any President (simply by taking office following massive emergency spending on COVID), and brought illegal immigration down by 97% (asterisk: from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela…why not throw in Iceland and make it sound even better?) He claimed that inflation is down and wages are rising without mentioning that inflation is still so high that average wages adjusted for inflation are lower than last year.

House Oversight Committee Meets Today

The House Committee on Oversight and Accountability meets today, and chairman James Comer of Kentucky is looking into Biden family finances to see if they’ve been compromised, particularly by foreign ties. Part of that is finding out who is buying Hunter Biden’s “art” for up to a reported $500,000 a pop.

Watch "Huckabee"

November 20, 2021

• Helen Martin

11/20/2021 07:15 PM

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

• Katie Bohne

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:43 PM

• Debra Walker

11/20/2021 05:47 PM

• Daphna Yurfest

11/20/2021 05:07 PM

Your facial hair are very becoming...

Read Mike's News Analysis

November 20, 2021

• Helen Martin

11/20/2021 07:15 PM

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

• Katie Bohne

11/20/2021 06:46 PM

• Susan Bertuccelli

11/20/2021 06:43 PM

• Debra Walker

11/20/2021 05:47 PM

• Daphna Yurfest

11/20/2021 05:07 PM

Your facial hair are very becoming...