February 15, 2018

Trump Derangement Syndrome has become such a pervasive malady that it may be time to add it to the DSN (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). There is seemingly nothing that President Trump says or does that doesn’t send TDS sufferers into spasms of foul-mouthed fury, from cutting taxes to lowering unemployment to praising the troops. Latest case in point: what seems to be a fairly brilliant innovation for the food stamp program.

The White House just unveiled a proposal based on popular “cook-at-home” services such as Blue Apron. People on supplemental food aid could enroll in the program and instead of getting all their benefits in the form of a debit-like card that lets them buy food, they would receive regular shipments of food direct to their doors. The boxes would include staples such as pasta, juice, canned goods, cereal and peanut butter.

This innovation would eliminate a number of problems with the food stamp program. It would help cut fraud by people who use their EBT cards for things other than food. It would reduce costs both to consumers (the government could get the food wholesale rather than individuals having to buy it retail) and to taxpayers (it’s estimated that it would save $129 billion over a decade.) It would help create jobs for American farmers and food producers.

It would even solve problems liberals have long complained about, by helping eliminate “food deserts” (the alleged lack of stores selling healthy food in urban areas) and obesity among the poor (by sending healthy food direct to their homes instead of having them buy fattening processed foods (remember the whole Michelle Obama school lunch kerfuffle?) It would help working single parents by saving them shopping time. We know it could work because the government already directly provides food to students and seniors. And it wouldn’t eliminate choice, since part of the benefits would still come on an EBT card; it would just replace some of them with convenient deliveries of healthy staples.

This proposal is such a win-win-win-win, it’s hard to believe nobody’s suggested it before now. So what’s not to love? Only one thing: it was suggested by (cue the scary music) the Trump Administration!

The proposal was immediately attacked from the left as a “risky scheme” (trademark registered) that would “threaten families’ ability to put food on the table” (how, considering it would literally deliver food right to their front doors, which I have to assume are fairly close to their tables?) Like cutting our taxes, delivering healthy food directly to the poor is somehow going to make people DIE!!

As an experiment sometime to find out just how pernicious the effects of TDS are, the Trump White House should announce that it’s arranged for magical unicorns to fly over America, pooping out $20 bills, just to see how many liberals will run to the CNN cameras to declare that it’s a horrible thing that will kill us all.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

• Belinda Turner

02/16/2018 11:08 PM

I think this will help many poor people who don't have transportation to go to the store!

• Dawn Street

02/16/2018 10:31 PM

My uncle was on a commodities program as a disabled individual,low income. The cheese was awesome. He got very good food and he was diabetic so that helped to eat healthy. I have witnessed the abuse of the food stamp program since its inception. People stole them to sell them, recipients also sold them, they were used to purchase cigarettes and beer. I was a single mother working two jobs to support my children and I never applied for them or for AFDC. The only assistance I accepted was child care so I could work. We could not afford to purchase the meats and specialty items they purchased with the food stamps. The commodities program and surplus foods are the best solution and I believe people will get off welfare faster. Food stamps are used as money, not for food.

• Patricia Ford de la Tejera

02/16/2018 10:26 PM

I hope the basics would include dry beans, potatoes, and corn meal.

• Rhonda S Hufman

02/16/2018 10:12 PM

I have thought many times that food boxes would be a great idea. Can’t tell you how many times I have watched carts full of Gatorade, Coke and chips be paid for with EBT cards. Not related, but you need to have Peter Noone on your show again.

• Paula Campbell

02/16/2018 10:02 PM

I think this is a great idea, plus deliver healthy food to people's door. Home delivery will help those who are unable to physically go to the store, also, a lower cost for the country. I think President Trump is doing a great job!!!!

• MARY CULVER

02/16/2018 09:57 PM

Boxes are too often being stolen from door steps and I fear too many of these food boxes -- especially in poorer neighborhoods -- would never get to the intended recipient. Otherwise, it is a wonderful idea!

• Jeffrey G Gura

02/16/2018 09:56 PM

Thanks Mike, you are clear and to the point as always...and your sense of humor is appreciated. I do agree with you that peoples front doors are likely close to their dining table. People who eat healthier will: feel better, function better, and (gasp) may find themselves eventually no longer needing the governments help...and there may lie the liberals concern.

• Sue Schrowang

02/16/2018 09:52 PM

It sounds good for many people. But there are the exceptions.
    Especially health and medical issues. Special diets needed. Allergies, gluten-free, diabetes, autism, sensory integration issues, vegetarians, etc. My granddaughter has a severe allergy to corn which is an ingredient in almost everything. They have had to go all natural, organic, and homemade foods!

• Milton Booher

02/16/2018 09:44 PM

That is a good ideal and it will surely get food on the table instead of cigarettes in the pocket and beer in the refrigerator. Only American citizens should be entitled to welfare or other government handouts. God bless America....

• Fran Hynes

02/16/2018 08:59 PM

I agree with what President Trump wants to do. I've read some of the comments and the concerns about some food choices and not being able to eat some of the products. As the program is implemented, send out forms that people could fill out with options of the foods and the substitutes. And maybe they could keep the EBT cards but reduce the amount while still receiving the actual food. Make the majority of the amount toward the food boxes and the card for refrigerated type items (i.e. meat, milk, lunch meat, etc.) but only necessities. There was a time I was temporarily on food stamps and would have loved getting the food delivered to me but having a card for the things that could not be shipped.

• Janet Elliott

02/16/2018 08:47 PM

Boy, oh boy! I sure missed the news story about the Blue Apron. I actually like that idea. That would be great! I'm a Senior Citizin with disabilities. Social services sends a letter to you and says, there is good news and bad news. Good news is you get a fifteen dollar raise on SSI and SSA. Bad news is we are taking fifteen dollars out of your food stamps. But what is really happening in the nation is that everything is going up. There is a 15 dollar wage increase happening, and everything is going up in every store across the country. Can't afford to buy much on $88 dollars food stamps. But, the Blue Apron deal sounds like it might be a great idea. I hope it happens soon.

• Wendell Dean Rose

02/16/2018 08:43 PM

Pastor/ Governor

I have been behind welfare recipients here in Illinois,, when at the grocery store in the checkout line.mnay times I was appalled at the the selections my taxes were paying for. I am 75 and draw Social Security, and still a Staff Pastor on part time salary. My wife and I shop for low price foods.
    I have seen Steaks, shrimp, even lobster being g purchased on the Illinois Link Card.
    It is a prime example of the misuse of the intentions

Pastor Rose

• Elizabeth Burns

02/16/2018 08:11 PM

Some great staples to add that would make food go further is Flour, Cornmeal, and Oatmeal. I am sick of seeing food stamp people buy things a normal person cannot afford (like dinner in a restaurant or buying steaks)

• JoAnn Palko

02/16/2018 08:04 PM

If Trump’s proposal will help cut down on food stamp fraud and save money for the taxpayer, I am all for it!

• Janet Camacho

02/16/2018 07:55 PM

I think its a GREAT idea. There's a senior meal program called 'MEALS ON WHEELS'. From what I understand it's very successful. Where do we vote for this? Hope President Trump's administration implements this. Plus it provides these meal service companies more business and revenue so it's helping our economy! Please share with Fox News the next time you're on, Governor Huckabee! MAGA!

• Gary L. Koch

02/16/2018 07:40 PM

I agree with Jean's comment about not knowing how to cook. Of course one of the food recipients could be taught to cook who could then teach others, but that would be too much like work. Giving food instead of credit card like money would definitely make much more sense. Another thing that should be done, consolidate all the programs into one food stamp program and put every recipient in that. Basic foods for life.

• Linda Eastwood

02/16/2018 07:19 PM

An issue I would have with this program is that I cannot eat pasta, breads because of the wheat content or drink juice because of the sugar content. So this would take away an individuals right to purchase nutritious foods. I'm not diabetic or overweight, nor am I on food
    stamps. If people had the right to choose the foods they can ingest then that would be more palatable to my thinking.

• Helen Ramirez

02/16/2018 07:17 PM

Sounds good to me. My question is- the expensive of delivery to their door? Do they have a company already selected to do the delivery?

• marvin w kruger

02/16/2018 06:48 PM

I WAS ONE OF THOSE KIDS, BACK IN THE 60'S WHO RECEIVED HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THERE WERE 4 OF US BEING RAISED BY AN DRINKING STEP-DAD. WE WERE GIVEN FOOD INSTEAD OF FOOD STAMPS. WE HAD PLENTY TO EAT. THEN WE STARTED TO GET "FOOD STAMPS". DAD WOULD SELL THE STAMPS IN THE BAR. WE DIDN'T EAT SO WELL AFTER THAT. IT WAS EASIER TO SELL THE STAMPS. NO ONE WANTED TO BUY THE BOXES OF FOOD. I THINK THE PRESIDENT HAS THE RIGHT IDEA. AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO KEEP US AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR GOVERNMENT SIR. GOD BLESS YOU!!

• Donna Clay

02/16/2018 06:45 PM

I dont know where to start there is so much poop to dig thru. The dems will hang themselves rather than help America!

• Jean Irwin

02/16/2018 06:32 PM

Great idea! My only reservation would be that most people don't know how to cook unless they can put it in a microwave or eat it out of a can. Know of a situation where a farmer donated a entire hayrack of fresh sweetcorn. It spoiled because no one knew how to husk it and cook it.

• Kathryn Burich

02/16/2018 06:16 PM

Thank you once again for your common sense commentary in this truly chaotic world. You and your daughter are my warm fuzzies, real bright spots in an otherwise depressing battle against the lies of the left. ??????

• Mae Stullchen

02/16/2018 06:09 PM

I agree with Kristi posting on 2/16. I'm not autistic, but even before I was diagnosed with two kinds of incurable cancer and two autoimmune diseases I found that I could not eat sugar, wheat, corn or soy. It's worse now as I still have debts to pay and a family that still needs me, so I'm trying not to eat things that will feed the cancers -- but if I were dependent on SNAP benefits instead of Social Security I couldn't eat most of the "staples" suggested. It's a great idea, Mike, if only there weren't so many needy people already suffering from the effects of government agencies like the FDA, CDC, Dept. of Agriculture, etc., being in bed with the crooks they're supposed to be overseeing.
    Here's another idea: tax advertising instead of incomes. Triple-tax advertising for anything like unhealthy food. (Start with sugar and GMO's.) I first became aware of your existence when I read an interview in Life Extension Magazine about how you turned your health around by means of lifestyle changes, so you ought to know the difference between healthy and unhealthy lifestyle. If they could eliminate advertising for cigarettes they ought to be able at least to tax advertising for food that's going to kill people ten or fifteen years down the road.

• Jennifer Ramos

02/16/2018 05:55 PM

Absolutely!!!! Wonderful idea!!! It frustrates me greatly to see all the "junk food" and unnecessary items being bought with the current food stamp program....and i get to fund all the stuff. It would be nice to know that my taxes are going to actually help children and families in need with real food...

• Grant Carpenter

02/16/2018 05:52 PM

Only thing I wonder about- What if they don't like the food? Can they opt out?

• Marcie Nicholson

02/16/2018 05:45 PM

I among many working healthy families have these meals delivered to us weekly. It provides good menus that are easy to prepare at a reasonable price. What another great idea from President Trump. Plus I bet a lot of young liberals order food delivery too

• Lynne Reynolds

02/16/2018 05:23 PM

This is an excellent idea for some in the Food Stamp program but it can't work across the spectrum of recipients. Allowances must be made for those with allergies, gluten intolerance, physical or mental issues that require special diet & medication contraindications. Perhaps persons with issues such as these could opt out of this program or special foods provided for their specific need. I also think sugar cereals & similar items should NOT be included in these boxes. Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat or a shredded wheat would be a better option. A cake mix or similar could be included for an occasional treat. There are many variations of pasta available such as rice, whole wheat, spinach, etc. & they can enrich the menu. Recipe ideas & meal plans could also be included in boxes. Remaining Snap card funds can be used for other items needed. NOTE: Most recipients are honest, others have no cars, public transportation, are handicapped & rely on others to get to a store or medical appts. I can buy 1 steak on sale for 2 meals served with a potato & veggie for the price of a fast food meal. Why can't a recipient be able to do this also? Some of us are a bit to high & mighty when judging others. AMEN GO FOR IT PRESIDENT TRUMP!

• Andrea Wilson

02/16/2018 05:20 PM

I used to work with the Catholic Emergency Assistance program. It might help stop some of the trading debit cards for drugs scheme.

• Shirley Yerby

02/16/2018 05:00 PM

I think it is a great idea, I knew a lady who sold her food stamps for drugs before the EBT cards then when the cards came out she would sell the amount on her card for drugs, how someone was able to use the card with her name, I don't know but they got around it. I don't know if anyone down the chain ever received food with the money on the card. I say deliver the actual food to the homes at least someone will benefit, even if they sell the food at least it may give someone some nourishment. Lets stop supporting the drug trade with goverment food money. It would be great if the kids got home from school and could hide the groceries before their drug selling parents got them first.

• Charlotte Yount

02/16/2018 04:44 PM

I think that's the best idea I've heard yet!!! How do I sign up for the as seniors meals!!!

• Clare Portale

02/16/2018 04:39 PM

Those who truly need the food stamps would probably be receptive to home delivered groceries because it would help them to maintain their dignity. They don't want the food stamps in the first place, but they have no choice. Some incident happened in their life that forced them to this level...sickness, loss of job, etc.
    Those who are in just in it for the free stuff would probably be against the delivered groceries because their priorities are different.
    Would be a good idea to provide a listing of the food products available and let them select on a monthly basis the items they need. This would ensure that everyone can select the items they like rather than what they are told they have to eat.
    Keep in mind, the poor like everything you and I like...they just don't have the money to buy it. Let them have their dignity, but emphasize there is a limit to how long they can receive this part of the program if they are not making any attempt to change their status.

• Donalie Sawtelle

02/16/2018 04:37 PM

One or two more things. The government wouldn't know healthy food if it hit them on the head. Which means since they are in the pocket of Monsanto we would be forced to eat GMO foods. We can't even get them to label things correctly so that is another no no. Hormone ridden meat. Yuck! Canned food. Never. So the list continues. I don't get much help, but I like to eat fresh food thank you very much.

• Karen Marble

02/16/2018 04:33 PM

I know many middle income families that get their food staples and other households needs (like paper supplies, soaps, etc) by ordering it all online and it gets delivered to their front door! They says that it saves time and gas money. What an idea! I also know something that the liberals apparently don't know and that is, there is a 'underground' market in food stamps/cards that is flourishing and not feeding the people it is intended to feed. Please continue to be an active spokesperson for common sense and thank you for your great daughter who is doing an amazing job in the Trump administration.

• Jonnie Adams

02/16/2018 04:31 PM

This is a wonderful idea. It make so much sense to me.

• Donalie Sawtelle

02/16/2018 04:30 PM

I totally disagree with you, which is rare. I voted for Trump and like most of what's going on. There are many reasons. First of all it is very easy to fix the system we now have. Demand ID at check out at all stores. Any store that does not comply gets a huge fine. I have never been asked for ID ever. To implement such a program means I have to eat what someone else thinks I should eat. Someone's company is going to make a lot of money off of such a program. Most likely someone tied to Washington. Big No on that one. I am a senior on a very fixed income and I have severe food allergies including peanuts. So there would have to be an opt out button so to speak. Quite frankly it is the dumbest idea I have ever heard and it will be all about money and corruption along the way somewhere. You know it and I know it. So no thanks on this one.

• Shirley Creighton

02/16/2018 04:18 PM

The only problem I can see is that those who literally are homeless have no address to deliver to.....but, could possibly be delivered to the Shelter they frequent i.e. local mission, which could turn the food into meals they eat often!

• Lola Cullen

02/16/2018 04:11 PM

Just as long as the food that's delivered to the door is not a Ms. Barack H. Obama meal program for school kids. And have you ever had government approved Peanut Butter!!! Good luck with that!

• Joe Wilkerson

02/16/2018 04:05 PM

Gov. Huckabee, I have decided to answer these liberals on gun controls like this, You say guns are evil and we should ban them because they're killing all these children and the you say you're for killing 6o million babies before they even become children and raise cane if someone tries to stop you from doing this, What's wrong with this line of thinking?

• Jack Joshlin

02/16/2018 04:03 PM

NO EBT, anything on an EBT can be used to buy drugs, I have seen it.
    Strict control of pricing of delivered food is necessary.

• Daphne G. Wallace

02/16/2018 04:00 PM

But the homeless don 't have addresses! This keeps them unable to get anything accomplished. Churches can hold their food for them. Also, packaged food has too much sodium, refined flour in them. Further, people willing pkgs off the porch

• TJ Van Houten

02/16/2018 03:56 PM

Now that I've read how it would work- I fully support the proposal.

• Nellie Williams

02/16/2018 03:56 PM

I am all for this plan. I am so tired of going to the grocery store and the person in front of me has a buggy running over with groceries, which includes steaks and a lot of other items that I cannot afford. They pay for them with food stamps and the the items in the buggy that are not covered, guess what, out comes a roll of money. If you cannot pay for your groceries how can you have a roll of money. I realize this does not apply to everyone but this would help the situation. Just like with my pain medication, because of the abuse if some, I am forced to do drug testing and go through a lot of stuff that I did not have to do before.

• Disabled Pennsylvanian

02/16/2018 03:56 PM

How is this going to quote "prevent waste and fraud" when based on the lists ove items I've seen already I can easily see people ending up with a mound of dry milk they won't use, and an equally large mound of dry beans they won't use.... this idea that these 2 items won't get used by the majority of people is based on the fact that anytime dry milk has come up in a conversation I have literally seen people respond to the mere mention of it by literally gagging.... most people either don't know what to do with dry beans, or don't have the time to wait 2 - 24 hours for the beans to be prepared depending on if you do a quick or overnight soak... canned peas are just plane nasty so I'm praying I don't end up with those... and if the cereal is cold cereal I won't be able to eat it because all the cold cereals I've tried have shredded my gums due to a lack of teeth so cold cereal would be something I would have to give away or toss in the dumpster due to an inability to eat it. If the box included oatmeal, I could eat it, but odds are many other folks won't want to be bothered with oatmeal because they view it as too much of a hassle to make or their family won't eat it, which translates to yet another item that has a high potential for being wasted..... so how exactly does picking food out for people and sending it to them without giving them any choice about what kind of food is in the box save money...if anything I see the already huge issue of food waste in the US at risk of increasing greatly. Also the people who receive foodstamps go to stores to buy their food now, and by cutting foodstamps in half (a figure I found in a white house press briefing) you will be taking money away from businesses which could in turn end up giving pink slips to some of their employees in order to make up for the loss of income.... which could in turn increase the number of people on foodstamps and other low-income programs. the other issue I see is that people tend to run low on food or in some cases actually run out of food sometime during the last 2 weeks of the month... how do you propose to guarantee that these boxes will consistently arrive on the same day every month so people are able to plan their meals for the month and noth have to guess as to when their next meal might come at the end of the month? Anyone who has bought anything from Amazon.com that doesn't have Amazon Prime can attest to the fact that items can take anywhere from a few days to a couple months to arrive and there is no way for Amazon to guarantee what day the item ordered will arrive, so how do you propose to assure people who are at risk of running out of food that their food is "in the mail and you have no idea when exactly it will arrive" hungry people have trouble working, volunteering, going to school, or in the case of the elderly and disabled, a lack of reliable access to food could be life threatening if the person has Type 1 or 2 Diabetes or Hypoglygemia for example. the way things are now, I receive a schedule in December for the coming year and I can look at that schedual and know exactly what day I can go to the store to buy food.... hard to know that when the food is being shipped by UPS or some other carrier..... you may also like to note that it costs more money to ship a box than it costs to do an electronic transfer of funds.... you need to pay someone to pack the boxes, load them on to trucks or whatever vehicle you go with, then you need to pay for fuel to make the vehicle move and a driver to control the vehicle then you need to unload the boxes and possibly put them into another vehicle and move them some more until they get to a terminal where they are put on yet another vehicle before being delivered to the recipient who may or may not be able to eat said food do to medical reasons such as my issue with cold cereal I described above. I als have seen "canned meat" listed as an item that could be in these boxes, how do you really believe that want pretty much sounds like something compareable to Spam could even remotely be healthy?? canned fruit is notorious for having tons of extra sugar added to it, and if one of the reasons for doing this box thing is to provide healthy meals I really think a bag of apples or a bag of oranges would be a whole lot healthier than canned fruit of any kind... canned veggies are notorious for being loaded with salt which could be hazardous to cardiac patients... someone who medically needs a gluten-free diet due to medical conditon will likely not be able to eat the pasta, cereal, or maybe the canned meat.... peanut butter could be fatal to someone with a severe peanut allergy...... so again I ask... how does this box prevent waste when I've listed off so many ways that food will likely end up being wasted amd the hidden costs of delivering the boxes will only add to the cost of the boxes which it doesn't take any stretch of the imagination to see that the trump solution for saving on shipping costs will be to deduct the value of the shipping from the amount of food a recipient receives.... the more I read about this and think about the ripple effect the more it feels like some form of a scam where the government saves money while the people that are in need of the food go hungry

• tone fuller

02/16/2018 03:55 PM

TRUMP SHOULD THINK ABOUT ,IF SOMEONE IS ALLERGIC TO CERTAIN FOODS OR FOODS THAT ARENT GLUTEN FREE ,WHAT IF SOMETHING IS SENT THAT THEY ARE ALLERGIC TO & MAYBE DIES.WHO IS GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE.I AM A WIDOW & NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH I COUNT ON MY MEICARE & SS EVERY MONTH I LIVE PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK,THE LITTLE AMOUNT I GET ON MY EBT SURE HELPS AT THE END OF THE MONTH, SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE ABUSE THE FOOD STAMPS BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT ?

• Patsy Martin

02/16/2018 03:52 PM

It worked when we during and after WW2, why would it not work now. Us People can remember receiving such food. Boy, how I liked the cheese, peanut butter, and jelly. So why would it not work now?

• Patsy Martin

02/16/2018 03:52 PM

• LaDorna Stephens

02/16/2018 03:44 PM

My daughter was a cashier at a Kroger in WV and she couldn't believe what people bought with food stamps - she was working and she couldn't afford what they got "free" - this is a great idea and would cut the fraud!

• JULIE HATHAWAY

02/16/2018 03:29 PM

Excellent recommendation...would provide better nutrition than what participants pick out for themselves. Would also provide instructions on how to prepare the food which is a teaching moment. Non-Food Stamp recipients love the idea by using such vendors as the food is good, nutritious & easy to prepare. What's not to love??

• Dawn Deinema

02/16/2018 03:26 PM

Now that I understand the program I am all for it. Those of us that grew up in rural communities in the 50s & 60s with government surplus foods before foodstamps, know what good healthy staples are all about. Also we know that the peanut butter, cheese, & canned meat are better than anything you can buy at the grocery store. The problem for people who weren't told what the plan was is that it referenced Blue Apron type boxed meals which are so very different than these boxes of food staples.

• patricia rentz

02/16/2018 03:24 PM

I already left one comment but after reading some of the comments left by some of the people that have no ideal what its like to have to use food stamps, that think everybody sells ebt cards to buy drugs and alchol. These people are very stupid and idiots. They should have to live off $75 a month of food a month, and then come back and tell us how easy it is. The lady name Pelosi that left a comment should read the comment by Kristi 2/16/18. Its not as easy as it sounds.

February 15, 2018

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THEM!

• Belinda Turner

02/16/2018 11:08 PM

• Dawn Street

02/16/2018 10:31 PM

• Patricia Ford de la Tejera

02/16/2018 10:26 PM

I hope the basics would include dry beans, potatoes, and corn meal.

• Rhonda S Hufman

02/16/2018 10:12 PM

• Paula Campbell

02/16/2018 10:02 PM

• MARY CULVER

02/16/2018 09:57 PM

• Jeffrey G Gura

02/16/2018 09:56 PM

• Sue Schrowang

02/16/2018 09:52 PM

It sounds good for many people. But there are the exceptions.

• Milton Booher

• Mae Stullchen

02/16/2018 06:09 PM

• Jennifer Ramos

02/16/2018 05:55 PM

• Grant Carpenter

02/16/2018 05:52 PM

Only thing I wonder about- What if they don't like the food? Can they opt out?

• Marcie Nicholson

• Donalie Sawtelle

02/16/2018 04:37 PM

• Karen Marble

02/16/2018 04:33 PM

• Jonnie Adams

02/16/2018 04:31 PM

This is a wonderful idea. It make so much sense to me.

• Donalie Sawtelle

02/16/2018 04:30 PM

• Shirley Creighton

02/16/2018 04:18 PM

• Lola Cullen

02/16/2018 04:11 PM

• Joe Wilkerson

02/16/2018 04:05 PM

• Jack Joshlin

02/16/2018 04:03 PM

NO EBT, anything on an EBT can be used to buy drugs, I have seen it.
    Strict control of pricing of delivered food is necessary.

• Daphne G. Wallace

02/16/2018 04:00 PM

• TJ Van Houten

02/16/2018 03:56 PM

Now that I've read how it would work- I fully support the proposal.

• Nellie Williams