November 19, 2020

BREAKING: SIDNEY POWELL AND RUDY GIULIANI "RELEASE THE KRAKEN"

On Thursday afternoon, attorney Sidney Powell made good on her promise to “release the Kraken.”

In a remarkable press conference with Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, the two of them, along with GOP senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis, gave their “opening statement” outlining their legal challenges to the election and detailing some of the proof they say they can show of shocking and election-turning voter fraud in multiple states.

They made it clear that it was not their intention to display all their proof during that initial press conference, but Giuliani claimed they can already, right now, present enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election. He said they “have a thousand [affidavits] at least, and we’re getting more every day. And there are other aspects of this fraud that, at this point, I really can’t reveal...It’s enough to overturn any election. It’s disgraceful what happened.”

Sidney Powell presented a separate overview of the alleged problems with Dominion Voting Systems and the software used, which we told you about earlier in the week. If this sounds like wild conspiracy theory, imagine how the media will cover it. Wait –- you don’t have to imagine. Here’s a good example; this story about Giuliani’s “bizarre press conference” was on Yahoo News almost immediately afterwards.

They dismiss this as “an outlandish conspiracy theory.” Another outlet used the word “surreal.” They called attention to petty side issues such as the sweat on Giuliani’s face. (It appeared that there was hot light on him.)

Powell has a solid reputation for not saying things she can’t prove, but, of course, we still need to see the goods. If her claims are proven true, they certainly go a long way towards explaining numerous statistical anomalies that have been documented. Still, the same media that pushed the fake “Russia Russia Russia!” conspiracy claims will likely never accept them.

Instead of just snarking and attacking, real JOURNALIST Sharyl Attkisson REPORTED on what was said, outlining the essential claims. She also linked to the actual press conference, in full, so you can watch and decide for yourself if these attorneys are over their target. So here’s the whole thing, a history-making must-see. What do YOU think?

When Powell and Giuliani finally took questions from “reporters,” the knives immediately came out, prompting Giuliani to say this about the media coverage they're receiving: “The censorship that is going on in this country right now, by Big Tech and by Big Media, is almost as dangerous as the election fraud that we’re revealing. Maybe just as dangerous.”

Legal analyst Andrew C. McCarthy, speaking afterwards on FOX NEWS, is skeptical because of cases they had brought or were going to bring but have already dropped. (Let me stress, I’m not a lawyer, but it seems that perhaps no one should be second-guessing their legal strategy, as they obviously have decided to focus on certain cases as the issues evolve, even though they claim to have other evidence.)

McCarthy also said the two Republican election officials in Wayne County, Michigan, who now want to rescind their certification (in part because of intimidation they received) cannot legally do it. Again, I am not a lawyer, let alone in Michigan, but we should see about that, as they agreed to certify only on the condition that there would be a full audit, which the Michigan secretary of state later said she was under no obligation to do.

He also cautioned that “this is moving rapidly,” with some states starting next week to certify their results. It does take time to prove a case, as Ellis repeatedly noted in the press conference, and McCarthy said that “time is not a commodity they have right now.”

He said that at this point, “I continue to not see it, and that’s saying that I think that a lot of the things that they’re proffering here ought to be investigated.” He assumed they dropped some cases because “a judge is not going to strike 700,000 votes because you’ve shown some instances of fraud, because that would have the effect of disenfranchising lawful voters, not just Biden voters...lawful Biden and Trump voters. Because EVERYBODY’S vote would not count.” He doesn’t see any judge doing this in “the time frame we’re talking about.” I get the impression that the main reason for his pessimism is this seemingly impossible time frame.

He said it “would be good to see” evidence of the algorithm Powell was talking about with the Dominion system and the spikes in vote tabulation that can’t be explained in terms of actual human behavior. Well, yes.

I think this is the kind of thing he means. If you’re into statistical analysis, look at what appear to be Biden “vote dumps,” as detailed by Nick Chase in AMERICAN THINKER. Chase has looked closely at this statistical story and believes Trump really won in both Michigan and Wisconsin.

Legal expert Jonathan Turley also appeared on FOX NEWS, jabbing Rudy for presenting “a global communist conspiracy that even featured the dead Hugo Chavez. “The only thing missing was a sinister figure petting a white cat. I mean it was very heavy stuff.” (I'd love to see Rudy at this point pull out a picture of George Soros petting a white cat! Maybe he's saving it for court. Sorry, we need a little humor right now.)

The good news: “This will HAVE to end up in court,” Turley said, because if they don’t bring it in court, “they’ll have to bring it later in defense of a defamation claim.” He said he was sympathetic to the argument that this takes awhile, but “this is really not the time for opening statements [and heated rhetoric]; this is the time for hard evidence.”

"I am going to make the presumption that these attorneys can support these arguments, because if they cannot, they honestly could be subject to --- and the Trump campaign could be subject to --- legal action by [Dominion],” heh said. But they’ve got to do it FAST. They say they’re ready to roll, “but we’re running out of runway.”

He also said the Biden campaign should've decided to “stand down” and let the evidence be heard right away --- sure, that would happen --- so the process wouldn’t go past the time of certification. If that happens, he observed, we could have “a bloodletting on the floor of Congress, and we don’t need that as a country.”

"It was one of the most amazing press conferences that I have seen,” he said.

THURBER'S RULE

This story is a great illustration of humorist James Thurber’s rule that you might as well fall flat on your face as bend over too far backwards.

NOT SURPRISING

Least Surprising News of the Day: Joe Biden vowed that as President, he will collaborate with China.

PELOSI SAYS ONLY ONE MORE TERM AS SPEAKER

Nancy Pelosi reaffirmed her vow to serve only one more term as House Speaker. That’s a pretty hollow vow, since she must suspect just as I do that after the 2022 election, no Democrat will be House Speaker.

FYI, for those who might think there’s a chance Pelosi won’t be elected Speaker again, things are proceeding in such a predictable way that you could practically set your watch by them. First we had the grumblings of discontent and mutiny from the Democrats. Then on Wednesday morning, they nominated her once again as their leader, and she ran unopposed. And now, we’re hearing the caveats that it’s not final, and she might yet be replaced. There are Democrats who won’t support her, and without them, she doesn’t have enough votes to win.

Let me know when anyone seriously challenges her. Sure, it’s possible she could lose or step down. It’s also possible that it could rain lemonade, and if it did, I’d grab a pitcher and welcome it. But I’m not counting on it.

HARVARD

At Harvard University, where parents pay exorbitant tuition to expose their children to conflicting ideas and teach them how to think, some open-minded students are circulating a petition to ban any Trump Administration alumni from attending, teaching or speaking at Harvard. If any are allowed, they demand that the school create and share with students transparent guidelines on why that person was allowed on campus.

Just off the top of my head, how about this? “The person is allowed to appear on campus because having risen so far in the world that he or she was worthy of playing a role in a United States Presidential Administration, we assume this person might have some knowledge or insights that an arrogant, close-minded, wet-behind-the-ears sophomore might not possess and be in desperate need of hearing.

I do have to thank any students who sign that petition, though, for self-identifying as proponents of blacklists and opponents of freedom of thought and association who themselves should not be allowed on the campus of Harvard or any school that understands what the mission of a college is.

THIS IS CNN

This…Is CNN: The network is so terrified of “offending” anyone that they now call the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree the “Holiday Tree.” I wonder what holiday they think it’s there for? Arbor Day?

TRAGIC NEWS

Tragic news: TMZ is reporting that singer Bobby Brown’s 28-year-old son Bobby Brown Jr. was found dead Wednesday in his home in L.A. Early reports are that police don’t believe foul play was involved. This family has suffered more than its share of tragedy, following the death of Brown’s wife, superstar Whitney Houston, and their daughter Bobbi Kristina at 22, both from drug overdoses. I hope you’ll all pray for both comfort and healing to the family.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• L A Huston

11/20/2020 02:42 AM

This has got to stop. The FBI or Justice Department has to intercede on behalf of those GOP canvassers in particular the female who has been doxxed and threatened by that imbecile businessman. He needs to be sentenced and fined to the maximum. No nonsense apology accepted. He obviously meant everything he said and did. People need to start being held accountable for their actions.

• Deabbe Mechling

11/20/2020 02:11 AM

FOR GOV. HUCKABEE: THANKS SO MUCH Sir for your very revealing. Fine article. I refer to the stmts you so clearly outlined made by Andy McCarthy and Jonathan Turley: I feel they should’ve both kept their mouths shut as what they said has caused some to now not believe so strongly in Giuliani/Powell ability to win!
    They of all people should know that we the people (including them) are not supposed to see the evidence at this point because that is for Giuliani and Powell to present to the judges or justices!
    I hope that Fox does not have them on again I myself am moving away from Fox and to Newsmax and the Blaze (Levin & Beck) & Fox business (Lou Dobbs).
    Please keep writing and especially to Support Giuliani and Powell and their team of DeGenova/Toensing/Lewindowski/Schlapp and Tea Party Patriots and Bikers for Trump, etc. (In TPP, we wrote so many, many Postcards to Wisconsin GOP voters; hoping to bring in that state.)
    I feel strongly that Giuliani Powell will bring Trump Victory and hopefully definitely the Georgia Senate also. WOULD YOU PLEASE PASS WORD TO THEM THAT WE THE PEOPLE PATRIOTS STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THEM? That we detest people like above who try to snidely wreck their victory train?
    You are when I am the main pillars of our great Country, Sir! Thank you so much for being there.
    Deanne Mechling

• Renee Kendrick

11/19/2020 11:55 PM

Woop-T-Do Harvard! There are plenty other colleges, universities, and seminaries for Trump administration workers to share their knowledge. What ego trip are you on, thinking you are number one?????

• ORIEN TULP

11/19/2020 10:42 PM

It is a bit implausible that 2 individuals who barely campaigned seldom left their basement bunkers for more than a few miles at a time and werent actually that well liked by anyone anywhere could win a National election by a landslide ??????. a veritble computer miracle.

• PAUL920920356 SCHABER

11/19/2020 10:04 PM

JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE JOE HAS HIRED FROM BIG PHARMA AND OIL.
    BERNIE AND AOC AND THE REST OF PROGRESSIVESMUST FEEL LIKE FOOLS GOING OUT THERE ANS WINNING HIM THE ELECTION BY FRAUD. THE NEWS CONFERENCE TODAY BY RUDY, SIDNEY POWELL AND OTHERS CANNOT GOING TO REVEAL WHAT THEY AS PROOF. I FEEL WHEN IT IS EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. THERE WILL BE A LOT PEOPLE SCREAMING FOR PROTECTION AND WILL BE ON THE NEXT PLANE OUT OF THE U.S. ASAP.

• Lisa Neely

11/19/2020 09:36 PM

Hi Mike, As I read your positive assessment of the Trump legal team’s press conference, I was somewhat angered by Tucker Carlson’s comments about he tried to get Ms. Powell to “cough up” her evidence that she had about the fraud case. Is he NUTS? Sidney Powell is the caliber of attorney that is not going to show her hand until she absolutely has to. He even said she got irritated with his show for trying to goad her into coming on and “spill her guts”!! Well, I would have been angered, too!! It seems that Tucker may have descended into the Fox abyss, too. I applaud Ms. Powell for standing her ground to help the President when many have already turned their back on him. Well, his supporters haven’t turned their backs on him as evidenced by the exodus of viewers from Fox to Newsmax. Just me blowin’ off steam.

• LloydSanders

11/19/2020 09:35 PM

I just received a FB Messenger video that filmed a Dibold (i think) voting machine test made using an insertable card and a randomly selected machine. It was a group of election officials but did not say who or where and a computer guru that hacked the card before they used it. Results were drastically altered. I wanted to forward it to you in hopes that it could be traced down and used for overturning this travesty but alas, I can't send it except by Messenger. You may have already received it elsewhere and I hope it does get to a pertinent party.

Lloyd Sanders

• Gregory Weinman

11/19/2020 09:29 PM

Governor,
    I make so many typing errors I would like a chance to review before confirming comments.

• Bradley David Harte

11/19/2020 09:29 PM

Thanks Mike, we've been praying for evidence of fraud and the truth be revealed. Now Justice. Blessings

• Gregory Weinman

11/19/2020 09:26 PM

Governor,
    States begin certifying the election this weekend. After that it would be neigh impossible to reverse their choice of electors. The GOP simply needs better preparation in 2022 and 2024.

If Democrats elect Rep Pelosi as speaker one more time no legislation will make it into law. It's doubtful any budget will pass. Continuing resolutions are all the Senate can expect for FY 20, FY21, and FY22. Congress will likely be in GOP hands starting 2023. If the speaker cannot offer more than a CR then joint efforts between Speaker McCarthy and Majority Leader McConnell can return to regular order.
    Until then acrimony and finger pointing.

• Dale Baker

11/19/2020 09:24 PM

I am so confident that fraud and corruption occurred during the Nov. 3 elections and at the recounts. I hope all involved in the illegal activity will be prosecuted tobthe fullest extent of the law.

• Vernon Thompson

11/19/2020 09:22 PM

I only wait foe Joe to name the "smartest person he has ever known" Hunter Biden to Ambassador to China.

• Melinda G Wylie

11/19/2020 09:21 PM

How can Biden get a top secret security clearance for the presidental position after he admitted on tape to getting the monies withheld and people fired.

• Barbara Kent

11/19/2020 09:19 PM

Mike, I love your comments! Thank you so much.

• Jim Montgomery

11/19/2020 09:00 PM

Pray, Pray, Pray for God to deliver President Trump from this evil which is being cast upon him, and have him remain in the White House for another 4 years. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. WE ARE THAT GENERATION!
    God bless you Governor, and God bless America!

• Valery Yeramianchuk

11/19/2020 08:45 PM

The press lodge is even more dangerous because it operates long before the elections. The press has confused freedom of speech with permissiveness and should be held accountable for this.

• Diana Mason

11/19/2020 08:45 PM

I've fully expected something such as this to come up and have been praying for all that's been hidden in darkness to be revealed in the "light". I hope and pray that all the evidence that these lawyers claim to have is indeed enough to gain court access. Not only do we hope for a path for President Trump to be re-elected but first and foremost that such fraud and irregularities should never happen again in the United States of America.

• Carl T Smith

11/19/2020 08:26 PM

Even Normally at least Neutral FOX news? has now joined the MOB living in their BUBBLE, drinking their KOOL-AID. Be Careful Following the MOB! Being caught up in the "EVERYBODY Believes It?" is how Germany and Italy and Cuba and Venezuela FELL!
    Fox still has a few dedicated Opinion folks but I suspect they will be terminated shortly and NYC will become just another SLUM. I remember when we had an HONEST, Investigative Media. Now we have a bunch of folks REPEATING the Same TALKING POINTS! I guess the public really is as Stupid as the media tells us!

• manfred parker

11/19/2020 08:23 PM

We have had 4 years of the Dems. trying to defeat President Trump. It's possible they have finally succeeded, but hope springs eternal. I often think who could be behind all these shenanigans. One name always comes to my mind. I won't say who it is, but if you whistle, I'll give you an initial. Did I hear a whistle? Okay. The initial is O. There is only one person who could beat the drum loud enough to have so many persons do all the "dirty work." I'm sure he is still orchestrating things when it comes to this election. I bet he is calling the shots for the Georgia Senate run off too . I'm 81 and I have gone through many Presidential Admin. This President was the most devious.

• Granny Jan

11/19/2020 08:08 PM

I hope Nancy Pelosi gets thrown out on her bumm. She acts as if she is insane. Her nephew Newsome is as sick as she is and I believe the whole bunch of them need to wear orange jump suits. ...Both Clintons, Schumer,and all the lefties. I pray that they all will go to prison.

• James Drury Jr

11/19/2020 07:40 PM

Thanks Mike & Staff.

• Angela Martignetti

11/19/2020 07:31 PM

This is such disturbing information. They systemic undermining of our election process is so widespread that we as citizens need to ask how long has this been going on. This is the reason Biden was able to stay in his bunker and not campaign. He knew the fix was in. He did not have to campaign. President Trump was correct all along just as he has been about everything else in his administration. All the information has to come out in time. I do not trust these demon rats as Judge Jeannine calls them. Crooked is such a mild term to call them. This is a true good vs evil moment in our country's history. God bless America.

• Patricia Owens

11/19/2020 07:23 PM

Harvard students: and will they insist all organizations on campus have presented a set of transparent guidelines as to why THEY are on campus? And are these students prepared to explain to their parents how it is that segregating the alumni by job description, and demanding transparency of only certain affiliations, has tax dollars from the rest of the American citizenry disappearing from the incoming in the school’s ledgers? Hmmm..I know what I am trying to say, hope you other readers do to! ??

• Russ

11/19/2020 07:11 PM

I don't see where Andrew McCarthy is coming from. He is basing his arguments on legal technicalities and having not seen the evidence. Is it ever too late to overturn the most fraudulent election in U.S. history? There was no precedent for such fraud. Why should there be a precedent for nullifying an election? Because the election is over, doesn't mean the results must be accepted without question. How about Hillary's declaration that Biden should never concede? Maybe Biden should concede now. Ask McCarthy, he must know. He apparently knows everything.

• Marcia Dudley

11/19/2020 07:08 PM

If only 10% of what was alleged today by Rudy and Sidney, is true, this country is in dire straights. Much worse than I thought.

November 19, 2020

BREAKING: SIDNEY POWELL AND RUDY GIULIANI "RELEASE THE KRAKEN"

"It was one of the most amazing press conferences that I have seen,” he said.

THURBER'S RULE

• Renee Kendrick

11/19/2020 11:55 PM

• ORIEN TULP

11/19/2020 10:42 PM

• PAUL920920356 SCHABER

11/19/2020 10:04 PM

JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE JOE HAS HIRED FROM BIG PHARMA AND OIL.

• Lisa Neely

11/19/2020 09:36 PM

• LloydSanders

11/19/2020 09:35 PM

Lloyd Sanders

• Gregory Weinman

11/19/2020 09:29 PM

Governor,

• Bradley David Harte

11/19/2020 09:29 PM

• Gregory Weinman

11/19/2020 09:26 PM

Governor,

Until then acrimony and finger pointing.

• Dale Baker

11/19/2020 09:24 PM

• Vernon Thompson

11/19/2020 09:22 PM

• Melinda G Wylie

11/19/2020 09:21 PM

• Barbara Kent

11/19/2020 09:19 PM

Mike, I love your comments! Thank you so much.

• Jim Montgomery

11/19/2020 09:00 PM

God bless you Governor, and God bless America!

• Valery Yeramianchuk