Clinton crimes "20 times bigger than Watergate"

November 16, 2017

If you’re frustrated about the double standard that’s always been applied to the Clintons and to Democrats in general, join the club --- and listen with interest to a former assistant FBI director who gladly would be president of that club.

James Kallstrom, who retired from the FBI in 1998, appeared on FOX News’ “Varney & Company” to accuse members of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party --- in particular, Hillary Clinton --- of crimes “20 times bigger than Watergate.”

And, yes, the double standard is still in force, thanks in large part to current Deputy FBI Director Rod Rosenstein, put in place at the Justice Department by Democrats and in charge of investigating “all things Russia” after Director Jeff Sessions’ recusal. It was Rosenstein who appointed the highly problematic Robert Mueller as special counsel.

I’d like to add that the Mueller scenario should warn Republicans who want a special counsel power to investigate Hillary: be careful what you wish for. You don’t know who will get the appointment and what his or her priorities will turn out to be. That’s especially true if Sessions has to pass the choice to Rosenstein. A special counsel would have the power to drag his feet on the investigation or wildly misdirect it, and to bury any findings for years.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Pat Wallmark

11/16/2017 06:44 PM

Thank you Governor Huckabee for always having the right perspective on the crazy happenings in our world. There is so much ‘bad press’ out there that it is increasingly refreshing to read your newsletter.
    I also would like to comment on what an excellent job your daughter, Sarah, is doing. You must be so proud of her. God bless you and your family.

• MARY T. DAILEY

11/16/2017 06:37 PM

Hi Mike -- I've tried several times to forward your emails to many friends, but they always come back to me as SPAM -- even when I try to reply to you! You make more sense than anyone, so I want to pass your word around. THANK YOU for your amazing commentary -- you're spot-on. All the best, Mary

• Nancy Patterson

11/16/2017 06:27 PM

You're So right Mike! We all see the double standard and are frustrated that Nothing is done about it! Why aren't these holdovers from the Obama/Clinton years sent packing??

• Judy Dulski

11/16/2017 06:26 PM

I have been thinking for a while that Watergate was almost laughable compared to the things going on today. Love your newsletter.

• Catherine Hayes

11/16/2017 06:21 PM

Why can't Republicans get someone of their own choosing to replace Rosenstein? Dragging out all of these hundreds of Trump appointments is crazy. Just approve them with 51% votes and be done with it.

• Lawrence Foster

11/16/2017 06:07 PM

Starting with Eric "bagman" Holder and Jeanette Lynch, and bringing in Comey, Muller, McCabe and Rosenstein, we need to clean house and start indictments. Muller especiallly needs to be removed as quickly as possible, because he is granting immunity to witnesses without making them come clean, making it impossible to prosecute the Clinton Cartel.

• Priscilla Gilles

11/16/2017 06:05 PM

Thank you, Governor Huckabee for the "straight talk". And, I will add that I love your daughter - she rocks!!!!!!

• Rose Howell

11/16/2017 05:59 PM

I had saved this and it sure sums it up nicely:
    McClatchy DC 08/11/2015 blog comment

Marian Tanenbaum
    I say, let's get the focus back on Missus Clinton and her felonies, the latest being her conspicuously, unavoidably, provably perjurious responses to Judge Sullivan regarding her emails and server. The media have given her free rein.

This self-serving, felonious, treacherous woman belongs in jail. At a minimum.

Clinton is an untalented, unaccomplished dullard who rode to notoriety on the backs of her misogynist husband and the women they abused.

If her name was Hillary Schmo–indeed, if her name was David Petraeus – the FBI would have long ago raided her house and Kendall's office, confiscated the server and thumb drive and indicted both of them.

Her claim that she did not transmit or receive classified information on HER SOLE EMAIL ACCOUNT DURING HER TENURE AS SoS is absurd on its face.

By recklessly setting up this easily hackable system to handle State Dept business, she knowingly compromised the national security

• James Daniel Marshall

11/16/2017 05:52 PM

Sadly, the Clintons have been dodging justice for years, ever since Arkansas. Although I bear them no grudges, I do think that they should be held accountable for their actions. Perhaps in the near future, someone will be willing to take that responsibility.

• Joe Analco

11/16/2017 05:46 PM

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    ????Abraham Lincoln

• Ollie Golden

11/16/2017 05:44 PM

Mike, I like your news letters I do read them and love them! it is the best place to find true news.
    I do not know about Roy Moore. but I am having a hard time beliving all these women would come
    forward but again we need prof and that we don't have. so here is what I have done I have placed it
    in the nail scared hands of Jesus who died for my sins and I know I can trust Him. and I will pray for
    Roy Moore!! if the election were today I would not vote for Roy Moore. Ollie Golden

• Enswida Roflox-Musci

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

There is no qualified person to represent to get the right information without being attacked and dirt digging by the left lying corrupt and biassed politicians, MSM and with the corroboration of the deep state. Nobody wins. I am sick and tired of this circus.

• Jeanne Bergren

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

I hope and pray that Trump fires Session and gets someone in place like Giuliani. He has left too many of Obama's people in place and I don't trust them any further than I can throw them. Can't understand why Trump is not following through with clearing the swamp. We will never get back to the America we loved if something isn't done soon, this country is doomed. By the way, I think your daughter is doing a great job. Tell her to "consider the source" when she gets the awful criticism. Christ is on her side and the side of Trump.

• Michael Caruso MD

11/16/2017 05:41 PM

When my wife was elected as a judge, shortly after taking office she commented on the behavior some of the judicial appointees and other judges in 'good ol boy Georgia' to a colleague. She ask why they didn't do the right and honest thing by the law. The colleague responded, "What ever made you think that they ever wanted to do the right thing in the first place?"
    He captured the essence of political ugliness in that one statement.

The Clinton ilk are simply a sad reflection of how apathetic we became as a nation and our to them responses are because Hillary rubbed our collective noses in their evil when she ran for president as the 'queen-in-waiting'. The Swamp creatures are pathetic and have become entitled because we as Americans let them.

Donald Trump may be the only chance America has left. He needs to get rid of swamp creatures and replace them with people who are not in it for their own enrichment, but alas, the swamp won't be drained so easily unless America sits up and take some real action like demanding your Senator or Congressman to remember that they are only stewards of our money and trust, not the owners and they need to be accountable for their actions. All roads lead back to the Clinton's and Obama's and their benefactors (SOROS et al.)

Mueller and Rosenstein are simply pawns for the Soros funded coup of America. I fear a civil war is coming... especially if the Demoncrats take over and impeach Trump. I hope I get to be older before that happens

I appreciate your thoughts as always

• G Stephenson

11/16/2017 05:37 PM

Concerning Roy Moore..... I am not the same person I was 30 years ago and he is not... we should not go back to a distant past to judge anyone... I don't believe he is guilty of the actions he is being blamed for but even if he was then, his actions since then should certainly be considered.. none of us can change our past, but we can make the present better...

• Gretchen Smith

11/16/2017 05:34 PM

Forget the special prosecutors, the doj needs to do it's job , Sessions needs to go.

• edSMITH

11/16/2017 05:30 PM

The Clinton's have been immune to prosecution for decades so seems nothing new there, but
    who on earth in the Trump Administration lost their sanity and appointed Rosenstein?

• Gerri woodham

11/16/2017 05:29 PM

I am a Christian mother and grandmother.I am sick and tired of the left getting away with cheating and taking away my conservative rights
    Pro life pro 2 nd amendment and want to live my life without the lefts agenda of taking away my rights to believe what I believe in Gods Family man and woman
    A marriage is just that
    I believe the Bible is Gods word
    The Clintons have lied and cheated for decades and now we have the proof to put them away
    God bless you Governor Huckabee we need more conservative like you
    I met you years ago at a book signing and I pray for you and your family

• Art Schefler

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

I think it's time for a constitutional amendment that says any political body who impedes the President in the performing of his duties or files frivolous claims against him, or in any way blocks legislation without justifiable cause, shall be removed from his/her office.

• Emmitt Luttrell

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

This Roy Moore allegations must be costing Mitch McConnell a small fortune.

• bob seidman

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

who do the democrats think would become president if Trump was impeached (never will happen) . Either they don't have a brain or the don't know anything about the Constitution. Have no confidence that tax will get done in the Senate but I'm keeping my fingers crossed (hope that helps).

• Lisa Neely

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

Dear Gov. Huckabee,
    Yes, I do feel that the Clintons should be held accountable for the crimes they are being accused of committing. Do I think this will happen? No, I don't. I do not even recognize this country anymore. There are so many frightening things happening right now, that I am afraid for the sovereignty of our country. I have an idea about the group of people that are causing this divisiveness and that scares me, also.

Keep fighting the good fight......And if there is anything I could do as a citizen, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Lisa Neely

P.S. I LOVE your daughter!!! You and you wife should be beaming with pride!

• Mac Stubbs

11/16/2017 05:13 PM

Gov. Huckabee,
    It is past time to investigate and convict Hillary and Bill down with her. I was in Kentucky visiting the Arc, if you haven’t been there you must go, having lunch with my lovely wife Vena and a couple from Alabama found out where we were from and asked if we were supporters of the Clinton’s and of course that did not sit well. When the Little Rock airport authority renamed Adams Field Bill and Hillary airport without polling the people of Arkansas is just plain sickening. I wish and hope that that will be changed.

• Marion Koepke

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

you are absolutely correct. will Rep. never learn. what do you suggest?

• Christy Morton

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

Is anybody minutely honest in government? Anyone at all? I never would have thought the devil and his minions were dug in so deep in the USA. I am enlightened. Everyone sins, everyone makes mistakes. A good person confesses and repents. An evildoer denies any wrongdoing and even stoops to blaming others.
    The evil still abounds in the hearts of our government, how many years will it take to drain the swamp? Are there any honest humble yet strong Christian patriots left?

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:59 PM

A question I have asked before...why do we still have Obama appointees in these vital agencies? Also, why do the “Republicans” hate PresidentTrump? Is it because he is upsetting the money trail into their pockets?

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:58 PM

• Rosemary McClaughry

11/16/2017 04:57 PM

I enjoy your newsletter so much! I pray every day that Clinton and that whole gang is finally brought to justice. I pray for our president every day that he will be able to get his agenda passed, that he drains the swamp of all those who are standing in his way!

• David Hill

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

I'm not at all surprised that getting anything done in Washington is all but impossible. This President has to fight "foes" without and within his own Administration (and old leftover's from the Obama regime) and Republi-crates of his own Party, not to mention the Democrats. At the rate things are going, the Clinton's and Obama will be dealt with when Hell freezes over, talk about the perfect crimes against the people. What started out as an investigation into "Russian collusion" has turned into looking into everything except the "right" direction, hope they hurry while Donna Brasile is still alive to provide evidence for her book.

• allen shemetulskis

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

Don't care how it's done Hillary needs to be held to the same legal standard as any U.S. citizen . DOJ Investigation , Special Prosecutor etc. .
    What's taking so long? Tell Jeff Sessions DO YOUR JOB!!
    DRAIN THE SWAMP ALREADY!!

P.S. Like the Song " MR Huckabee You Have a Lovely Daughter!! Spunk Inc.

• Stephen Mozzer

11/16/2017 04:24 PM

Friends of democracy: If we do not bring to justice the Clinton's, Comey, FBI, the Democrate's, Obama, Lynch, Holder and the cronies associated (el al) with this cabal we will not longer have a free democracy and a blind justice system for everyone equally under the law. If you are not scared now consider and intellectualize the legal term of "foreseeabillity" or Article Five or the constitution.

• Karen McKee

11/16/2017 04:10 PM

Ditto to everything Bob Henderson's stated. I'd love to know
    the answer to this problem. There will be justice now or later because, the One I can trust will dish it out.

• Karen McKee

11/16/2017 04:09 PM

Ditto to everything Bob Henderson's stated. I'd love to know

• Mark Weaver

11/16/2017 03:49 PM

Does President Trump have the power to get rid of Rosenstein like he has done other swamp members? It seems to me that anyone who would be sympathetic in any way to the Clintons, should be replaced. They have no place in the Trump Whitehouse.

• Sharon McGuire

11/16/2017 03:39 PM

Good point, Mike! Maybe we should just let the Clintons fade into history---especially now that that seems to be happening. I just wish Jeff Sessions had not recused himself. I think he is a good man, a smart man, and that he has America's best interest at heart, but I don't understand why he turned the reins of this "Russia investigation" over to the Democrats. Why do you think he did it?

• Carolyn Bell

11/16/2017 03:30 PM

I so appreciate you Mike and how you keep us informed of all that's going on in our country. I feel like you are one of the only people I can trust now to really get the truth of all the corruption in our government right now. I did trust Sean Hannity on Fox News to give us the truth but with this Judge Moore issue I felt like he is capitulating to someone else and convicting Moore before all the evidence is in and I am very disappointed. Laura Ingraham is a little better but not much. You are the only one I feel like I can truly trust now. Also, your daughter is doing a wonderful job. Praying for you all. God bless

• Deborah Chesterfield

11/16/2017 03:27 PM

Your story helps get the word out. I still don't no how we are going to prosecute all of them but we need to do it!!
    #LOCKHERUP

• Rhonda cole

11/16/2017 03:19 PM

I'm so disgusted with the double standards and corruption within the democrat party, I
    pray that God is watching all that is going on, and he extends his large hands out to help
    rescue all of us from their wicked clutches.

• Bruce Deming

11/16/2017 03:11 PM

After the Senator Bob Menendez mistrial today, I'm losing hope of any conviction of either Clinton. How can he use the "he was just a friend" defense and hang a jury? Unbelievable. So maybe Clinton will use the Chewbacca defense of South Park fame, and why not, it worked for OJ. I'm starting to think that the only way the swamp can be drained of Obama and Clinton hold overs is a coup. None of them have 1 ounce of integrity, and they break laws and constantly scream their partisan crap, with no intentions of ever doing what they were elected to do.

• Valerie Smrtic

11/16/2017 03:05 PM

I hate to say it, because I love our country so much, but I fear we are on a destructive path of no return. God bless President Trump, and I am so grateful he's President and not Hillary (our end would be here already if she were), but I think there are just too many swamp dwellers in both parties, and they like it down there. It's VERY lucrative; they get away with murder (in some cases, literally), and they lead very cushy lives, at the expense if us peons. They thought they could turn Trump, sway him to their side, but they can't. All of them are crooks. None of them believes in America or wants what's best for America. The America I knew as a child growing up in Smalltown, USA, is gone, never to return. It breaks my heart. It's so depressing to think that despicable people like George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all the other members of the Deep State have actually managed to destroy what was once the greatest country on earth. And it boils my blood to think that weak, spineless, do-nothing, hypocrites like Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, and the list goes on, are allowing it to happen. They're helping it to happen! Sad does not begin to describe my heart and soul. I cry for my country. I cry that my grandchild will never know how grand America once was and can be. If only....

• Bob Henderson

11/16/2017 03:04 PM

Watergate was a 3rd Rate burglary and was far less than any of the Subversive and Felonious Activities of LBJ. As I recall, Nixon's only involvement was in trying to cover it up. Democrats, however, controlled both House & Senate which they had done since 1955, and Republicans were much like they are now; either Weak & Cowardly or Co-conspirators.

Hillary's many Crimes were not just Egregious Felonies, but they involved National Security Risks; the adverse effects of which will most likely NEVER be evaluated. Her purposeful actions were at the least subversive if not Treasonous. She got people KILLED; something Watergate NEVER DID. Her Crimes are immeasurably Greater.

• Eileen Carter

11/16/2017 02:57 PM

It appears Hillary is guilty of the Uranium sale. Why can't she just be indicted? Why does there have to be a special panel appointed to look into to it? Why can public officials take the 5th amendment when being questioned? It shouldn't allowed. And... if there was a cover up of the email debacle and we now have proof of that, why can they not jail Hillary for lying under oath? This woman committed TREASON and is part of the most corrupt organization (DNC) and family (Bill & Soros) on the planet and she's still running around rubbing it in our faces. I'm about fed up with our obviously corrupt justice system.

• Glenda Kee

11/16/2017 02:52 PM

I personally think this was the Democrats game along. They wanted to get a formal investigation going on the Russia issue with President Trump and the Republicans so that the facts coming out on the Democrats could be hidden. Hillary and Obama are true Crooks, Excellent Crooks.
    I seriously doubt any charges will be placed upon them. They will manage to slither their way out of it some how, and this is ridiculous.
    Any one else would have been in prison long before now. I believe Hillary and Obama and Bill and a few other democrats have committed treason and they are still walking free. How can we stop this. A certain group of people are always going to vote for whoever will give them the most freebies, like welfare and medicaid and food stamps and so much more, and could care less about our country however they love to protest and loot and burn businesses.

• Helen Tritt

11/16/2017 02:49 PM

Thank you, Governor Huckabee for your HONEST NEWSLETTER. I am a big fan of yours as I can fully TRUST YOUR NEWS AS BEING 100% ACCURATE.
    I have not decided on whether to trust AG Jeff Sessions completely yet as he tends to flip flop quite easily never knowing which way he will turn, but I do wish he would be more DECISIVE WITH HIS ACTIONS. In your report that Biden could beat President Trump if the election were held today, which is TOTAL NONSENSE. But can you imagine what it would be like having Biden in the WH and with the ease that he seems to be able to take off all of his clothes without any reluctance or shame? How repulsive! He is enough of an embarrassment with all of his STUPID GAFFS.

• Jan Smyder

11/16/2017 02:28 PM

Why is Pres. Trump being blamed for firing Comey, when the assis. AG told him that he needed to fire Comey? Guess the Assis AG had planned all along a way to go after Pres. Trump. Is there anyway we can be assured that they can't take away his presidency? I believe Pres. Trump has been God's way of putting this country back to how George Washington and administration set it up. Don't think anyone else could survive the treatment that the left, media and some Republicans have done to him, since he said he was running for the presidency. How can people be so hateful to someone most have never met? Please Gov. Huckabee tell him how much we. Americans need him. Your daughter Sarah is great, she does'n't let the media get away with their meanness!
    If you do read this, please don't use my name. Thank you so much for standing by our President!

• Donna Fuller

11/16/2017 02:27 PM

It will happen to the Clintons but it will most likely be the firey furnace.

• Kay Worsley

11/16/2017 02:24 PM

I agree with you, Governor Huckabee. No special counsel! They are like Medusa, the head full of snakes, starts out single minded and goes in all different directions. Keep up the good commentary, sir!????

• Sherry Stevens

11/16/2017 02:00 PM

inpeach clintons. They are crooked as a dogs hind leg.

• Mr. Francis W. Oster

11/16/2017 01:56 PM

Just as a special counsel should not have been appointed to investigate the made up collusion charges against Pres Trump and his staff, a special counsel is not needed to investigate The Hillary Clinton matters. We have career DOJ and FBI people to do this work. Do not squander hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions of taxpayer money like what is going on now with Mueller’s investigations.

• Mary Ann Hartzler

11/16/2017 01:40 PM

First of all, the article contains an error, Rosenstein is Deputy Attorney General, not Deputy FBI Director. Second, I believe the Republicans don't want Trump to succeed in drianing the swamp, because they are part of the swamp. The corruption in DC encompasses both political parties. It is sickening. I think Jeff Sessions is part of the swamp, and there is no doubt that Rosenstein is a swamp creature. Both he and Mueller have dirty hands in the Uranium One deal. Rosenstein should be fired.

Clinton crimes "20 times bigger than Watergate"

November 16, 2017

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Pat Wallmark

11/16/2017 06:05 PM

• Rose Howell

11/16/2017 05:59 PM

I had saved this and it sure sums it up nicely:
    McClatchy DC 08/11/2015 blog comment

Marian Tanenbaum

This self-serving, felonious, treacherous woman belongs in jail. At a minimum.

• James Daniel Marshall

11/16/2017 05:52 PM

• Joe Analco

11/16/2017 05:46 PM

????Abraham Lincoln

• Ollie Golden

11/16/2017 05:44 PM

• Enswida Roflox-Musci

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

• Jeanne Bergren

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

• Michael Caruso MD

11/16/2017 05:41 PM

He captured the essence of political ugliness in that one statement.

I appreciate your thoughts as always

God bless you Governor Huckabee we need more conservative like you
    I met you years ago at a book signing and I pray for you and your family

• Art Schefler

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

• Emmitt Luttrell

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

This Roy Moore allegations must be costing Mitch McConnell a small fortune.

• bob seidman

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

• Lisa Neely

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

Dear Gov. Huckabee,

Sincerely,
    Lisa Neely

P.S. I LOVE your daughter!!! You and you wife should be beaming with pride!

• Mac Stubbs

11/16/2017 05:13 PM

Gov. Huckabee,

• Marion Koepke

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

you are absolutely correct. will Rep. never learn. what do you suggest?

• Christy Morton

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:59 PM

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:58 PM

• Rosemary McClaughry

11/16/2017 04:57 PM

• David Hill

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

• allen shemetulskis

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

What's taking so long? Tell Jeff Sessions DO YOUR JOB!!
    DRAIN THE SWAMP ALREADY!!

P.S. Like the Song " MR Huckabee You Have a Lovely Daughter!! Spunk Inc.

• Stephen Mozzer

11/16/2017 03:30 PM

• Deborah Chesterfield

11/16/2017 03:27 PM

#LOCKHERUP

• Rhonda cole

11/16/2017 03:19 PM

rescue all of us from their wicked clutches.

• Bruce Deming

• Helen Tritt

11/16/2017 02:49 PM

• Jan Smyder

11/16/2017 02:28 PM

• Donna Fuller

11/16/2017 02:27 PM

It will happen to the Clintons but it will most likely be the firey furnace.

• Kay Worsley

11/16/2017 02:24 PM

• Sherry Stevens

11/16/2017 02:00 PM

inpeach clintons. They are crooked as a dogs hind leg.

• Mr. Francis W. Oster

11/16/2017 01:56 PM

• Mary Ann Hartzler

11/16/2017 01:40 PM

Clinton crimes "20 times bigger than Watergate"

November 16, 2017

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Pat Wallmark

11/16/2017 06:05 PM

• Rose Howell

11/16/2017 05:59 PM

I had saved this and it sure sums it up nicely:
    McClatchy DC 08/11/2015 blog comment

Marian Tanenbaum

This self-serving, felonious, treacherous woman belongs in jail. At a minimum.

• James Daniel Marshall

11/16/2017 05:52 PM

• Joe Analco

11/16/2017 05:46 PM

????Abraham Lincoln

• Ollie Golden

11/16/2017 05:44 PM

• Enswida Roflox-Musci

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

• Jeanne Bergren

11/16/2017 05:43 PM

• Michael Caruso MD

11/16/2017 05:41 PM

He captured the essence of political ugliness in that one statement.

I appreciate your thoughts as always

God bless you Governor Huckabee we need more conservative like you
    I met you years ago at a book signing and I pray for you and your family

• Art Schefler

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

• Emmitt Luttrell

11/16/2017 05:24 PM

This Roy Moore allegations must be costing Mitch McConnell a small fortune.

• bob seidman

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

• Lisa Neely

11/16/2017 05:19 PM

Dear Gov. Huckabee,

Sincerely,
    Lisa Neely

P.S. I LOVE your daughter!!! You and you wife should be beaming with pride!

• Mac Stubbs

11/16/2017 05:13 PM

Gov. Huckabee,

• Marion Koepke

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

you are absolutely correct. will Rep. never learn. what do you suggest?

• Christy Morton

11/16/2017 05:01 PM

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:59 PM

• Lonnie J. Moss

11/16/2017 04:58 PM

• Rosemary McClaughry

11/16/2017 04:57 PM

• David Hill

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

• allen shemetulskis

11/16/2017 04:27 PM

What's taking so long? Tell Jeff Sessions DO YOUR JOB!!
    DRAIN THE SWAMP ALREADY!!

P.S. Like the Song " MR Huckabee You Have a Lovely Daughter!! Spunk Inc.

• Stephen Mozzer

11/16/2017 03:30 PM

• Deborah Chesterfield

11/16/2017 03:27 PM

#LOCKHERUP

• Rhonda cole

11/16/2017 03:19 PM

rescue all of us from their wicked clutches.

• Bruce Deming

• Helen Tritt

11/16/2017 02:49 PM

• Jan Smyder

11/16/2017 02:28 PM

• Donna Fuller

11/16/2017 02:27 PM

It will happen to the Clintons but it will most likely be the firey furnace.

• Kay Worsley

11/16/2017 02:24 PM

• Sherry Stevens

11/16/2017 02:00 PM

inpeach clintons. They are crooked as a dogs hind leg.

• Mr. Francis W. Oster