November 14, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Edna Coons

11/17/2019 08:27 PM

Democrats are ridiculous, conniving. TRUMO 2020

• Deb hines

11/17/2019 08:18 PM

All those opinions are not changing mine for sure!

• Antoinette and Ron Dick

11/17/2019 08:04 PM

No, not at all, because we know the demoncrats don't fall from the tree of their father, the devil.

• David Hughes

11/17/2019 07:43 PM

No, the Democrats are not changing my mind. They have not called one witness that has any convincing testimony that President Trump withheld funds to further his political career. Every so called witness that they have called gave testimony as to their personal opinion. All of us who have read the transcript of the call are just as good of a witness because we have read what was actually said and we have a personal opinion just like they do. The only democrat that ever influenced my vote was Hillary Clinton and her influence caused me to support President Trump even more than I had before.

• Teresa WESTBROOK

11/17/2019 06:42 PM

So sick of the Democrats and their nonsense. I’m as!committed as ever to President Trump!
    Trump 2020!

• Mary l true

11/17/2019 06:17 PM

No my mind is not changed. It is an embarrassment to our country that this is such a political ploy over absolutely nothing. It is not good for our party or our President that we are infiltrated by so much democratic corruption with no consequences. We the people want results and crimes punished.

• Donald Levere St. Clair

11/17/2019 06:07 PM

The impeachment proceeding is worse than a witch hunt and those congressmen should be recalled or put in jail for their treasonous acts.

• Ruth Stirewalt

11/17/2019 05:08 PM

We still support President Trump 4 more years

• Lawrence Hollen

11/17/2019 01:24 PM

The democrats have not changed my mind. They have just solidified how dysfunctional their party is/

• Jan Hamilton

11/17/2019 12:44 PM

I think the Dems are digging their own grave. Still support President Trump 100%!

• James Johnson

11/17/2019 11:41 AM

Yes. I am more resolute in my support for President Trump than ever before thanks to, what I perceive as, a criminal use of my tax payer dollars by the Dem(some)rats.

• Jennifer Waley

11/17/2019 11:32 AM

Now that the hearings are public, it is better. This may have a great unintended consequence of showing the deepest corruption in our government. It would be helpful to the process of our President would keep his tweets and comments out of the fray. It doesn’t help at all.

• Mary Beth Bailey

11/17/2019 11:31 AM

No this process is more akin to Robespierre and the French revolution.

• Judy Jenkins

11/17/2019 11:10 AM

Absolutly not

• Lisa Gomez

11/17/2019 11:01 AM

No they have not I still stand behind my president 100% I pray for him and his family and I pray for our country

• Robert Lee Lewis

11/17/2019 10:49 AM

NOT IN THE LEAST!????????????

• William Miles

11/17/2019 10:36 AM

They are not changing my mind one bit. This country needs more people like President Trump. He may not be the most polite or politically correct politician but I believe he truly cares for the USA. The Democratic Party don’t care one bit about the common man. They will do anything to push their agenda. They will totally destroy or great nation. It is the work of the Devil. We all know Satan never takes a vacation but this Democratic Party has truly lost their way. It is a shame because the population of America will end up suffering

• Claudia Bilbrey

11/17/2019 09:56 AM

I will be voting for President Trump in 2020. The only thing the Democrats have succeeded in doing is to see how much taxpayers money they can waste. Adam Schiff should be held accountable for all his lies.

• Twila Davis

11/17/2019 09:34 AM

• David Calabrese

11/17/2019 08:54 AM

No. This is the only way the Democrats can defeat Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election.

• Billy K Anderson

11/17/2019 08:48 AM

No! They are a bunch of hypocritical, guilty as charged and entitled communists doing l they can to destroy all that made our country great. The President still has my vote!

• Karen Hamilton

11/17/2019 08:33 AM

No i just hate seeing our president go through this God is working through him we need to all fall on our knees in Prayer The United States of America is in big trouble I pray my kids can live in a nation where they can be happy for generations to come !

• Michael D Bornholdt

11/17/2019 08:20 AM

I voted for Trump and have not changed my mind about supporting him. I consider myself an independent that leans right. If the democrats had something worth considering, I can't say that I wouldn't listen but right now, they are too, too, too far left. When you start considering socialism I look at the countries that are socialist countries and not one of them has succeeded. Quite the opposite they have failed. I blame this on the history of our country not being taught in our schools. Nothing is mentioned about the good side of history, just what the democrats want and it pictures the US with rosy colored glasses. Kids graduating now don't know about how this country came into being and that in a nutshell is fostering why there are so many of the younger generation starting to lean left. Most high schools and colleges teachers and professors lean left so what should we expect of our kids education. Most kids don't know nor care about how we as a country got to be where we are today and that is a shame. I'm of the age to remember a lot of where we came from and didn't like where we were heading. That's the reason I voted for Trump.

• Eileen Howell

11/17/2019 08:13 AM

I'm totally disgusted with the Democrats. Their behavior is appalling. Time for them ALL to go!!

• janice wyatte

11/17/2019 08:04 AM

No way, in fact the opposite. I've never been so angry as I am now. Those democrats have no scruples and need to go.

November 14, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.  I READ THEM!

• Edna Coons

11/17/2019 08:27 PM

Democrats are ridiculous, conniving. TRUMO 2020

• Deb hines

11/17/2019 08:18 PM

All those opinions are not changing mine for sure!

• Antoinette and Ron Dick

• James Johnson

11/17/2019 11:41 AM

• Jennifer Waley

11/17/2019 11:32 AM

• Mary Beth Bailey

11/17/2019 11:31 AM

No this process is more akin to Robespierre and the French revolution.

• Judy Jenkins

11/17/2019 11:10 AM

Absolutly not

• Lisa Gomez

11/17/2019 11:01 AM

• Robert Lee Lewis

11/17/2019 10:49 AM

NOT IN THE LEAST!????????????

• William Miles