From the Interesting-But-Not-Surprising Department: The Democrat establishment, including Obama-era “deep state” bureaucrats such as former FBI Director James Comey, former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and former CIA Director John Brennan have something in common besides support of Hillary and hatred of President Trump. They've come out solidly in support of Joe Biden.

It didn’t require Obama’s official endorsement of Biden for them to know he was the one to back, the one who would best serve their interests.

Comey was proud to tweet that he had voted in his first Democrat primary because that was the party dedicated to “restoring values” in the White House. (I’ll pause while you fall to the floor, helpless with laughter.) He went on: “We need [a] candidate who cares about all Americans and will restore decency, dignity to the office. There’s a reason Trump fears Joe Biden and roots for Bernie.”

So, Comey wants to restore decency and dignity to the office of President? Who did he think was going to restore decency and dignity to the office of FBI director after he screwed it up so badly?

Andrew Bates, director or rapid response for the Biden campaign, reportedly tweeted this (according to THE HILL): “Yes, customer service? I just received a package that I very much did not order. How can I return it free of charge?”

After getting some pushback on that tweet, he clarified: “I forgot the #1 rule of politics, which is if you talk about anyone or anything related to 2016, common sense goes out the window. It was meant to be a lighthearted joke – not a rejection. We appreciate the vote of anyone repelled by Donald Trump.”

Bates was in a quandary, as a Comey endorsement during the primaries doesn’t necessarily help Biden. That’s because of Comey’s announcement, shortly before the 2016 election, of the FBI’s re-opening of Hillary’s email investigation, widely seen by Democrats as damaging to her prospects. (I believe he was actually trying his best under the circumstances to minimize the damage Hillary had caused to herself with the use of a private server and the appearance of her emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop, but what can you do when someone has flouted the law so egregiously?)

Susan Rice tweeted a picture of herself embracing Biden, with a message from the heart: “I’m proud to endorse Joe Biden for President. Here he is comforting me on 1/4/17 just after my mother passed away. There is no one kinder, more empathetic and caring than Joe Biden. He will lead America with the same deep compassion and decency.”

Biden would naturally support a friend after the loss of her mother, and he surely has moments of extreme kindness. On the other hand, I know we can all think of many things Biden has said that did NOT show a glimmer of compassion or decency or even comprehension of reality. One that quickly comes to mind for me is something horrible he said about Republicans: “They’re gonna put y’all back in chains.” He plays the race card. He calls people names. He picks fights at town halls with those who disagree with him. Plus, on many occasions he doesn’t seem to know what state he’s in, what the Declaration of Independence says, or what media personality he’s talking to.

John Brennan tweeted that “Joe Biden is one of the most honest, decent, practical & experienced individuals with whom I have ever worked. If nominated and elected, he is capable of unifying our country & restoring America’s standing around the world.”

Not to imply something truly nefarious about Biden personally, but with that line coming from Brennan, I can’t help but be reminded of a similar line from THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE: “Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.”

The article from which I took these pro-Biden tweets makes a good point: that this group is part of a vast network of powerful figures with assets in the media, Hollywood, and political party offices who will do everything they can to get Biden the nomination. I would add that if he gets it, they’ll be pushing for him to win in November like we’ve never seen before. Even if he’s gradually losing his mental faculties --- I can’t say for a fact that this is happening but it increasingly seems to be --- they’ll push for him anyway. A feeble-minded 80-year-old figurehead is fine with them if he has the right “figures” behind him, running things.

With the party and the bureaucracy pushing Biden as the nominee, it strikes a nerve whenever someone suggests their convention will be rigged to keep Bernie off the ballot in November. In case you haven’t seen it, former DNC chairwoman and current FOX NEWS contributor Donna Brazile totally lost her mind when this was brought up by RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. She actually told McDaniel, repeatedly, to go to hell.

She said Republicans “don’t have the kind of democracy we see on the Democratic side.” (Pause for laughter.) She also said Republicans were using “Russian talking points” in order to “sow division among Americans.” That was when she sowed division by telling Ronna to go to hell on live TV.

"We are not trying to prevent anyone from becoming the nominee,” Brazile insisted. “If you have the delegates and win, you will win. This notion that somehow or another Democrats are out there trying to put hurdles or roadblocks before one candidate, that’s stupid.”

And then she goes full-on with the phony “Russia” narrative: “[Republicans] need to be [focusing on] preventing foreign interference in our elections. Stop using Russian talking points, Madame Chairwoman. Period. Stop using it.”

McDaniel tweeted later: “It’s ok...I’d be having a bad day too if my party was still hopelessly divided. Talk of a brokered convention and the DNC trying to stop Bernie Sanders obviously hit a little close to home.”

Indeed. Recall that it was Brazile herself who slipped Hillary three questions in advance of one of the 2016 presidential debates. No wonder this struck a nerve.

But be ready to hear about “Russia” whenever Biden is challenged by Republicans. The same people who originated the false “Russia” narrative against Trump will use it to help Biden now. Conveniently, the real hard-core Russia aficionado, Bernie Sanders, is assisting in that effort by going pedal-to-the-metal Castro-loving commie.

Oh, and just to end with something really hilarious, here’s Hillary Clinton in a Super Tuesday appearance on ABC’s GOOD MORNING, AMERICA, in which she slams the Sanders campaign and stresses the importance of following the rules. You have to admit that any time Hillary lectures other people about following the rules, that’s pretty funny.

• Linda Orf

04/14/2020 04:17 PM

I can see the debates now... Biden recalls Russia collusion and Trump comes back with Ukraine and China. Biden mentions Stormy and Trump comes back with, what’s her name in the news lately that accuses Biden of sexual harassment... should make for entertainment over the summer. Gee, I wonder if they wil be wearing masks??? One thing for sure, Trump will chew him up and spit him out.

• john paul crowder

03/05/2020 06:09 PM

It is not surprising to see this litany of loathsomeness drip from the poison pen of Mike Huckabee, A DANGEROUS CHRISTIAN NATIONIST THEOCRAT! Does that characterization seem extreme to you? Then perhaps you need to become better informed: https://joshuachayne.wordpress.com/2008/12/12/mike-huckabee-dangerous-theocrat/

• Del Vanderbeek

03/05/2020 01:40 PM

Who in the America would vote for either of the two remaining democrats. One (Biden) who has signs of Alzheimer’s disease of which there is no cure for and over time will only get worse and Sanders who is a socialist, communist sympathizer and wants to take away our freedoms. They are both in favor of open borders by letting all immigrants (illegal or not) and any refuges come across our borders without any rules. They are both liars, dis-honest and hypocrites and want to spend trillions of dollars for which they don ‘t care how tax payers will pay for any of it.

• Theodora Beatty

03/05/2020 08:49 AM

This is so scary. We need prayer and we need EVERY CHRISTIAN TO VOTE!

• Marilyn M Fischer

03/05/2020 12:32 AM

Once again, Mike, you nailed it!!! THANK YOU!!! XOXO

• Kay Dennard

03/04/2020 10:08 PM

I truly believe that Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance in...... Miami, FL. The way he has treated people at his town hall mtgs is unconscionable. And he can't hold a candle to President Trump in a debate. He would cut Biden a new one. He just mentally isn't there.

• James Wheless

03/04/2020 08:40 PM

Gov.: What do you think would happen if Biden picks Sanders for his V.P. Would all the dems unite behind that ticket?

• Alice Donaldson

03/04/2020 07:21 PM

THIS IS MY 2ND COMMENT-Just the mere tiny suggestion that H Clinton, Michelle Obama, Obama,or any other associated with the deep state,It makes my skin crawl.Who is Biden having as vice president? What if Biden is just a puppet for the deep state?Will Biden have to be replaced due to his mental status ?Dementia ? I saw a pole if I would like B. Obama for a surrogate replacement! These people aren't going to get in. We the Republicans have God on our side. Every one has got to increase their prayer time with The Lord.Pray, pray pray.

• Glenda Lagerstedt

03/04/2020 06:40 PM

Everything else aside, I can't help but wonder how Joe Biden will fare in presidential debate with President Trump??? He has nowhere near the mental acuity to debate Donald Trump. Even if he reverted back to his long-ago suggestion of taking the president out behind the gym...well, I think he would lose there as well.

• Emily Warga

03/04/2020 06:11 PM

When are these liberal cheating liars going to be held accountable? We have truth with facts! There are Republicans in prison for nothing! I keep hearing these crooked liberal people are going to be held accountable. They accuse conservatives of the very things they are doing. We have mindless, uninformed people believing the lies. I trust the Lord will not allow them to get away with any of this. He’s a just Hod.

• Kay DeWitt

03/04/2020 06:03 PM

I am afraid, dear Mike, that when you stated, "She said Republicans 'don’t have the kind of democracy we see on the Democratic side.' (Pause for laughter.)", my response was to weep, not laugh....

I tell you what though...this kind of blindness is showing me in cinema WHY the anti-Christ IS going to be able deceive so many!!!!!

• Cyndi Anderson

03/04/2020 05:34 PM

So, Susan Rice just happened to have someone there to take a picture as she mourned her mother. Or, did I misread that? The last thing on my mind when my mother passed was a photo op.

• Rande Snyder

03/04/2020 05:31 PM

Either they're all acid tripping, or they're on Quaaludes!!! ??

• Phyllis Franklin

03/04/2020 05:01 PM

A concern crossing my mind wanting to be shared.

Your second paragraph consisting of only one sentence comes the closest to highlighting my apprehension regarding the upcoming election.

Maybe I'm way off, but my feeling is that the dems are pushing for Biden because they know that he can be proven incompetent. When (if) he gets the nomination, the party can then put forth Hillary or Michelle for VP, both puppets for B.Obama, and then it will be a very small step to see to it that the VP will get a "promotion", and in all reality, that will mean that BO will be running our country again. By the time they get thru destroying our constitutional safeguards, they will have BO in control "indefinitely" under the guise of "reuniting the country". The same garbage sold by Castro, Hitler, Stalin, and every other tyrant in history.

People need to realize what a small step we are from disaster and you know as well as I, that schools haven't taught history or logical common sense thinking for 60 years. The textbooks edited by avowed communists have sanitized history and "softened" the meaning of much of our language, to the point that a large number of our younger citizens seem unable to foresee these looming possibilities.

Praying for wisdom and enlightenment of the people thru this critical time.

Thank you for listening.

• john paul crowder

03/04/2020 04:15 PM

• Carmine Fea

03/04/2020 04:12 PM

Democrat leadership engineered Super Tues. so the voters had only two choices, Biden or Sanders the socialist. The voters chose Biden because the alternative was socialism repulsive to the majority of voters. Biden's delegate win has little to do with him, his abilities, or his connection with the voters. BIDEN WON BECAUSE THE VOTERS WERE FORCED TO VOTE FOR BIDEN OR SOCIALISM. [Bloomberg was not a choice, his candidacy destroyed in the debates.]

I never understood Fox News inviting Donna Brazile to appear on their networks. We all remember Brazile being dishonest and a sneak slipping Hillary Clinton a question or questions before a debate in the 2016 election. Brazile is not the type of person we want to see on Fox News, demonstrated again last night on Super Tues.

• Marion Baddorf

03/04/2020 04:03 PM

L0L

• Joe Ramirez

03/04/2020 03:59 PM

And we believe anything the dems say, why? They are liars and I don't expect them to start telling the truth, ever! Trump 2020! If Biden wins it will be like Obama running the country into the ground again. Muslims, open borders, obamacare, corruption and more frigging lies!!

• Amy Syrell

03/04/2020 03:48 PM

Joe Biden doesn't need any help regarding making himself look slow, old, questionable health, or just plain out of touch and stupid. President Trump won't need any help in out debating Sleepy Joe, and won't need any help in making Biden look incompetent. President Trump only needs to list his accomplishments and question all the things that the incompetent previous Vice President did while in office.

• John C. Dommerman

03/04/2020 03:04 PM

If you look at the puppeteer pulling the strings of "deep state" persons and "dumb fool" Hollywood actors, I bet you would find it is secret society members and others from the "Club of Rome." There's no mystery or surprise here. There is a "secret agenda" to form a one world government involving the church, UN, and secret society players & puppets.

• Mary Johnson

03/04/2020 03:02 PM

I agree 100% with everything you said above. I saw part of the interview with Donna Brazile this morning but I didn't listen long enough to hear her say that. The dems,(so many of them) are so bad, I just can't get over it. And as far as Joe Biden is concerned, my thoughts have also been how in the world can he lead the country unless "the plan" is he will be helped big time with everything he does.

• roger brailer

03/04/2020 02:43 PM

I SURE HOPE THE BARR,DURHAM REPORTS COME OUT SOON,BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION!

• Patricia M Lennon

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

HI Mike, I would like to know WHY the Fox News hosts NEVER challenge anyone (Democrats) who come on the show; eg: Donna Brazile; never mind letting her be a contributor without allowing them to challenge her assertions! How come it's ok for her to give Hillary 3 questions in advance and NOT BEING CALLED OUT FOR IT, much less punished or fined?
    I have been VERY UPSET with Fox lately that I don't even want to watch the daytime shows. I watch the commentators at night; namely Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity And I do know that the daytime shows are not opinion pieces BUT A CHEAT IS A CHEAT and Lies should be called out!!
    Patti Lennon

• Toni Harris

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

I am laughing on the floor!!!
    Values, ha! They don't care about Biden; they want to play him like a puppet...

• Floyd Hale

03/04/2020 02:19 PM

Wasnt that good one from HILLIARY

• Linda Orf

04/14/2020 04:17 PM

• john paul crowder

03/05/2020 06:09 PM

• Del Vanderbeek

03/05/2020 01:40 PM

• Theodora Beatty

03/05/2020 08:49 AM

This is so scary. We need prayer and we need EVERY CHRISTIAN TO VOTE!

• Marilyn M Fischer

• Kay DeWitt

03/04/2020 06:03 PM

• Cyndi Anderson

03/04/2020 05:34 PM

• Rande Snyder

03/04/2020 05:31 PM

Either they're all acid tripping, or they're on Quaaludes!!! ??

• Phyllis Franklin

03/04/2020 05:01 PM

A concern crossing my mind wanting to be shared.

Praying for wisdom and enlightenment of the people thru this critical time.

Thank you for listening.

• John C. Dommerman

03/04/2020 03:04 PM

• Mary Johnson

03/04/2020 03:02 PM

• roger brailer

03/04/2020 02:43 PM

I SURE HOPE THE BARR,DURHAM REPORTS COME OUT SOON,BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION!

• Patricia M Lennon

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

Patti Lennon

• Toni Harris

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

I am laughing on the floor!!!
    Values, ha! They don't care about Biden; they want to play him like a puppet...

• Floyd Hale

03/04/2020 02:19 PM

Wasnt that good one from HILLIARY

• Linda Orf

04/14/2020 04:17 PM

• john paul crowder

03/05/2020 06:09 PM

• Del Vanderbeek

03/05/2020 01:40 PM

• Theodora Beatty

03/05/2020 08:49 AM

This is so scary. We need prayer and we need EVERY CHRISTIAN TO VOTE!

• Marilyn M Fischer

• Kay DeWitt

03/04/2020 06:03 PM

• Cyndi Anderson

03/04/2020 05:34 PM

• Rande Snyder

03/04/2020 05:31 PM

Either they're all acid tripping, or they're on Quaaludes!!! ??

• Phyllis Franklin

03/04/2020 05:01 PM

A concern crossing my mind wanting to be shared.

Praying for wisdom and enlightenment of the people thru this critical time.

Thank you for listening.

• John C. Dommerman

03/04/2020 03:04 PM

• Mary Johnson

03/04/2020 03:02 PM

• roger brailer

03/04/2020 02:43 PM

I SURE HOPE THE BARR,DURHAM REPORTS COME OUT SOON,BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION!

• Patricia M Lennon

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

Patti Lennon

• Toni Harris

03/04/2020 02:20 PM

I am laughing on the floor!!!
    Values, ha! They don't care about Biden; they want to play him like a puppet...

• Floyd Hale