May 10, 2017

Democrats who are falsely claiming that preexisting conditions will no longer be covered under Republican health care reform had better pray that whiplash isn’t a preexisting condition, since some of them are going to suffer it after stopping on a dime and doing a snap about-face on their demands that FBI Director James Comey be fired.

All it took was two words from President Trump (“You’re fired”) to make his critics go from screaming for Comey's head to screaming for a special prosecutor to look into this outrageous – even treasonous! – abuse of presidential power in firing him. It was even called a “coup” (odd, since that involves the overthrow of a legitimately elected leader, not the firing of a subordinate by a legitimately elected leader). According to Chris Matthews, there was a “whiff of fascism” in the firing.

I admit, it was kind of fun seeing Democrats struggle to explain why they were so outraged over getting what they’ve wanted for so long. Hillary Clinton can’t even place an order at the Jack in the Box drive-thru without blaming her election loss on James Comey. On Fox News, Tucker Carlson had to struggle like an avian dentist pulling hen’s teeth to get a Democratic spokesman to explain how he could be simultaneously happy and mad. The best the guy could manage was to darkly claim that while Comey deserved firing, the “timing was suspicious” because of the ongoing investigation of alleged Russian ties to the Trump campaign.

But if that’s his only beef, then Comey likely could’ve been fired a year from now and the timing would still be suspicious, since this Russian investigation is dragging on with no end in sight and hampering the Administration from getting on with important work, with nothing of substance to show for it. FBI insiders have been complaining that it’s one of several investigations Comey seemed to be slow-walking that should have wrapped up long ago. And news flash to Democrats: most Americans are satisfied that Hillary Clinton lost because she was Hillary Clinton, not because Boris and Natasha stuffed the ballot boxes in Oshkosh, by gosh.

As for the Democrats’ argument that if Comey deserved to be fired, then Obama Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Attorney General Loretta Lynch would have recommended it and Obama would have fired him, I’d reply: Are you kidding me? I could name plenty of Obama officials who deserved to be fired, but try to name any who were. If you were loyal to Obama, you could ship guns to Mexican gangsters, let Americans die on your watch and lie about it, abuse the IRS to target non-profit groups for their political beliefs, “lose” records you’re required by federal law to archive, spy on reporters, let veterans die on health care waiting lists and cover it up, drag the Little Sisters of the Poor into federal court to force them to pay for contraceptives, and even be found in contempt of Congress and still keep your job. Obama appointees may have been the only American workers who had true job security during the Obama years. That’s another reason why Americans replaced him with a man famous for saying, “You’re fired.”

President Trump made it clear that he was firing Comey on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who was praised for his integrity by Chuck Schumer before his 94-6 Senate confirmation vote, less than a month ago (which made Sen. Schumer’s calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the firing extra whiplash-inducing).

Rosenstein wrote a letter listing the many reasons why Comey had lost the trust of Americans in both parties, stretching from his press conference last summer that seemed to indict Hillary while declining to indict her, to just last week, when he testified before Congress that Hillary aide Huma Abedin had forwarded “hundreds or thousands” of government emails, some classified, to her husband Anthony Weiner’s unsecured, and probably unhygienic, laptop for printing. Turns out it was actually only a handful, and they weren’t classified until after the fact. Yet Comey insisted he has “no regrets.”

The public might not have paid much attention to Comey’s performance at that hearing, but it’s been reverberating through the hallways at the FBI like the “time’s up” gong on “The Gong Show.” (Read Rosenstein’s entire letter at this link:

Trump said in a statement, “The FBI is one of our Nation’s most cherished and respected institutions, and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement.” And he’s right. A recent Fox News poll found that 80% of the public trust the FBI. Meanwhile, a poll by the Hill newspaper found that only 17% of the public had a favorable view of Comey (among Democrats, who claim to be so upset by his firing, his favorable rating was 12%). Americans still respect the FBI, they just have more trust in Fox Mulder than in James Comey.

So most Americans thought Comey needed to go. I’ve thought so ever since that first Hillary press conference – and believe it or not, not because he let her off the hook, but because he so wildly overstepped his powers in doing so. He was the head of an inquiry (not even a formal investigation with subpoena powers). His job was solely to gather facts. Yet he took it upon himself to interpret the law like a judge and decide what a prosecutor and grand jury would do with those facts. He not only violated the rules of his agency, he sent a message to all Americans that if you are powerful and well-connected, you can get away with things the rest of never could. Hillary might think that the later, election-eve reopening of her case was what did her in, but I’d argue that her fate was sealed when Comey let her skate the first time. That cemented the reputation she already had as a powerful insider who thought the rules don’t apply to her. She went from merely benefiting from the double standard to being the public face of it, and just at a moment when struggling Americans were fed up to the gills with smug, unfair elitism.

Comey also symbolized a wider problem that we’ve seen with entrenched federal employees stalling, leaking and otherwise trying to undermine the new Administration. I’ve read reports of how many in Washington wanted Comey to go but were too cowed to say so because he knew all their FBI file secrets. He was described as the most powerful man in Washington. It was said that like J. Edgar Hoover, he could keep the job as long as he wanted because nobody would dare fire him. Tucker Carlson even revealed that political figures who came on his show had no fear of bashing the President on TV, but said during commercial breaks that they were too afraid to criticize Comey publicly.

Maybe it took a Trump, who’s so used to seeing scurrilous things about him in the media (like that discredited “Russia dossier”) that he doesn’t care what might be said about him, he’s going to do what he thinks needs to be done. It did need to be done, and better late than never. In the United States, the people we voters send to Washington to represent us should never have to cower before the superior powers of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats.

PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW. I READ THE COMMENTS AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S DECISION!

• Cheryl Duke

05/10/2017 05:43 PM

Gov. Huckabee, you are spot on with what you have noted in your comments. I agree whole-heartedly. It is time that President Trump be accepted into the realm and that all Americans start working together, including those that we have elected to represent us. I am so over the unstoppable whining from the left. Its sad, I am beginning to think that the Dems aren't just playing the game, they haven't even made it to the ball field. Sad very sad.

• Robin Jean Martz

05/10/2017 05:29 PM

I love this!!!! I was watching you tube videos of everything I could find on the subject and your comment is exactly how I think! Bravo

• Victoria Westfall

05/10/2017 05:28 PM

I agree he needed to go and Governor you always say it like it is. And I love your daughter she is a great spokesman for President Trump

• Brenda Snows

05/10/2017 05:24 PM

It had to be done. Keep moving on to get this country back to where it belongs. Having trust from the American people is imperative#

• Margaret Cantrell

05/10/2017 05:09 PM

Excellent exposition.

• Cam Harlnd

05/10/2017 05:06 PM

Mike, why are the democrats so interested in the possible Russian intervention in our general election? I mean, what could the Russians actually have done to tilt the election one way or another? I think Russian intervention is a non starter. The real investigation should be fraudulent voting, especially in California, Hilary's abuse of her security clearance (I have a DOD security clearance and if I divulge or mishandle classified information I'll lose my job and be prosecuted with the possibility of jail time. Comey was a wall sitter. He neither upheld his duties nor committed himself to his job. I thought he should have gone the first week of Trumps presidency.

• Tina Jackson

05/10/2017 05:01 PM

Mike you are one of my favs! I trust you. The more I hear about this having to do with the Trump/Russia thing, makes me think.. Hmmm...If somebody held the goods on me for wrong doing, the last thing I would want to do is piss them off.

• Robert Bramnik

05/10/2017 05:01 PM

Governor: Another well written, insightful and perceptive comment. I appreciate them so much more, now that we are in the era of False News and Phony/Intellectually Dishonest Commentary. Many thanks.

• Susan Watson-Smith

05/10/2017 04:46 PM

Thank you for the detailed (and very humorous) recounting of the history surrounding Comey since July. I appreciate the cogent relating of facts surrounding his demise. I have felt since July, he needed to go but felt such a sadness that under Obama, and fearfully, Hillary, that he would not. I am glad to see President Trump has the courage to prevail. I am also curious. Right after the July debacle there were rumors that Comey's brother-in-law worked at the Clinton Foundation? I didn't know if that was true or not.

Thanks for a wonderful article. Read it all.

• Marsha Barnett

05/10/2017 04:33 PM

I agree 100% with all you said. It is true this man demonstrated no integrity or honesty. No one trusted him to uphold the law. He was so defiant of President Trump
    It was way overdue to fire him

Please continue to pray for President Trump. His family his administration and him being able to do his job with all the opposition he faces. Please protect him and keep him from harm.

• John Parker

05/10/2017 04:29 PM

I'll wager your daughter will be Satan's next spokesperson after Spicer is put in a mental hospital. She lies so effortlessly.

• Karen Timcke

05/10/2017 04:03 PM

About time. Now investigate Hillarys emails and private server and prosecute!

• Andrea Moore

05/10/2017 04:01 PM

Mr Huckabee, I totally agree with the decision . Not soon enough. He has let the Dem liberals influence his morals. Letting Hillary get off time and time again is a travesty . I'm no lawye but in July as he spoke I thought finally some justice only for him to act like he was the final word in the matter which he seemed to enjoy stepping out of his role which he was allowed to do under Obama. Mr Trump is not ,will not allow this to continue so there was no choice.

• Monica Joffre

05/10/2017 03:42 PM

As usual sir, you are right on point! I think this whole idea that Russia interfered with the election is a complete ruse. Of anything, the release of the info regarding Clinton's emails and illegal server was a public service to us, the voters. I was a Trump supporter long before last summer. Hilary is a dishonest crook. Simple. Comet should have recommended prosecution in his infamous press conference last summer, regardless of whether the AG under Obama would have pursued it. He showed us then his cowardice and unwillingness to do the right thing. Best for the integrity of the FBI that he has been fired. Should have happened in January. Keep up the great work Mr Huckabee! (facebook even capitalizes your name automatically, but still not President Trump! Shameful.....)

• Kathy Dearth,RN

05/10/2017 03:40 PM

Explain what is really going on.If he is guilty than I agree with the termination.i feel a cover up is in the wind!

• Paul Simmons

05/10/2017 03:36 PM

Let's face it - President Trump could crap gold nuggets on the White House lawn and offer them up to pay off the national debt, and tell Congress that the rest could go for a Democrat "dream budget", and the lefties would scream at him for littering the White House grounds. You don't have to worry about whiplash - their collective noses have been so bent out of joint since November that they all qualify for reconstructive surgery!!

Personally, I think the timing was twofold - first, he waited until his new deputy AG completed an assessment, and submitted it. Secondly, he most likely wanted to wait until the obstructionist members of Congress finally got in the majority of his Cabinet members.

In any case, the work is not done - McCabe has *got* to go, and the remaining upper echelon at the FBI need to be re-trained as to what constitutes a CONFLICT OF INTEREST. It is more than obvious that those definitions became quite warped under Comey's "leadership".

• Pamela Sullivan

05/10/2017 03:36 PM

Well said and wise, always respected you Governor for your straightforward words and truth. Thank you for speaking up for all Americans like me that feel they have no voice and no one listens

• R. George Dunn

05/10/2017 03:34 PM

Totally agree with you Governor, which is pretty common since I came to know you in 2007. Every time I thought you wrong, turns out you were spot on, I just did not know all the facts.

As to President Trump not acting sooner, I can appreciate his difficulty inn dealing with all the swamp dwellers. Had Trump acted and cleansed all the evil first off, he would have had all the creatures up in fear and who knows what would have resulted. One thing I see that reminds myself of you Governor, Trump has the patience it takes to map out a victory over the wrongs and we will continually be astounded at what is to come.

• Sharon Hickey

05/10/2017 03:31 PM

This is the exact reason we should stop giving participation trophies. No one knows how to lose.
    The Democrats wanted Comey gone as much as the rest of us, but they cannot concede that Trump did something right, because they still cannot believe that they lost the election. They can spend all of their time crying about this, instead of figuring out where they went wrong and President Trump will be in office for eight years. God, family, country.....works for me!

• Cathy Waggoner

05/10/2017 03:25 PM

I strongly agree. We have to look past the Leftist, they will go the opposite of Trump no matter what. So sad to see some of our nation acting like this. I pray for President Trump to have strength to push thru.

• Jesse Boykin

05/10/2017 03:24 PM

About time! Comey was an impediment and created a logjam.

Benghazi: I saw an officer formerly on an AC-130 reveal Obama's interference in protecting Rangers and Special Operators in Afghanistan. They died! So, where is the testimony of all members of all aircrew that could have come to help in Benghazi? Why was the AC-130 in Djibouti not dispatched? And, what about all potential aircrew in-bound or spinning up, and why did they not respond? Who told them to back off? So, every aircrew must know the truth for each of their circumstances, yet, there has been nothing but silence. Were they ever interviewed during any inquiries? What was said? Thanks, Governor!

• Wilma Samson

05/10/2017 03:10 PM

Great commentary Governor Huckabee! As my mother use to say "He who hesitates, is lost".....When the President makes a decision, he gets right on it...love it! Your insight is always remarkable :)

On another note...I watched Sarah at the Press Conference today and she did a great job!!! I like Sean Spicer, but Sarah has a way about her that I felt really handled the press...gotta love her!

And oh....I agree with the below comments - Trey Gowdy would be a great choice!

• AUSTIN KYLE GILLIAM

05/10/2017 03:09 PM

So it's a "coincidence" that grand jury subpoenas were issued to Flynn the same day? It's a coincidence that Comey asked for more funds for the Russia investigation the same week? It's a coincidence that Comey and Yates testified this week? And he was fired for Huma's emails? Remember when Trump PRAISED Comey for that during the election?

Remember when Nixon did this during his investigation?

"Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in resources for the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election, according to four congressional officials, including Senator Richard J. Durbin." - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/comey-russia-investigation-fbi.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2

"President Trump has now fired three U.S. law enforcement officials who, at the time of their firings, were investigating his presidential campaign or administration." -https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/10/trump-has-now-fired-3-officials-who-were-investigating-his-campaign-or-administration/?tid=sm_tw_pp&utm_term=.fc15703952b2&wprss=rss_the-fix

"Trump And Sessions Praised The FBI Director For The Very Reason He Was Fired" - https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/trump-and-attorney-general-sessions-praised-the-fbi?utm_term=.yv0zg7Y0N#.yyPP4v3wG

Don't be complicit.

• John LaFollette

05/10/2017 03:09 PM

Mike, I just wanted to say 3 things: 1)We greatly appreciate your writings every day, and Sarah does a magical job! 2)We miss you being on Fox. 3)I miss seeing you play bass guitar - as a guitarist I wanted to share a guitar jam with you - when you come to Maine we need to play together! At church! It's a big modern church! The musicians are first class and experienced. I think you will like these songs but when you and me play in church it will be popular Christian contemporary tunes. These are guitar instrumentals.
    Sincerely, John LaFollette

• Susan Dyar

05/10/2017 02:59 PM

The Clinton Machine rolls along with another victim.

• Ken Grigg

05/10/2017 02:45 PM

All I got to say is Trey Goudy.

• Deborah Warren

05/10/2017 02:43 PM

Are you kidding me....this was long overdue. I support President Trump and he needs to drain the swamp deeper and faster. This Russian thing is ridiculous. Hillary needs to go away, she lost and that IS that!! We need to build the wall! Look at Europe AS AN EXAMPLE as to why we can not bring in Terrorist's. It will affect our Country. Trey Goudy is 100 percent right. GO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

• Nancy Hill

05/10/2017 02:36 PM

Well written Governor! Comey made decisions outside of his power. It makes me wonder why he did this bold diversion from his job. It seems (2) scenarios could both be the answer to my question. He became too big for his britches because he colluded with the Clintons, Obamas, Lynch and all the other liberal fat cats attempting to secure a legacy, break a glass ceiling and usher in globalism in a major way to the USA.

• Sue Maddock

05/10/2017 02:35 PM

It appears that if I'm honest, I think others are too. If I'm prone to lie all the time, I think others lie just as much as me. If I'm power hunger, then I would believe that all the people who I work with are power hungry too. If a man is a hard worker, he is suspected as trying to prove something to those who are lazy. We see others through the filter of our own minds and hearts. It is written 'as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.' And that's Washington right now. Biased, judgmental, dishonest, slanderous, corrupt and very, very angry. Wish it weren't so.

• Nancy Hill

05/10/2017 02:33 PM

• Brigitte Freed

05/10/2017 02:31 PM

I think Comey's firing was a great thing as I have thought for sometime now that he was compromised in every sense of the word. While not a member of law enforcement I do know that normally an investigation is done and the police will advise the DA (or US Attorney) of their findings and their opinions as to whether they feel or suspect a crime has been committed - not the public in a press release. I also think that Lynch compromised herself and the DOJ, FBI and CIA by having that conversation with Bill Clinton at the airport.
    However my main issues are the following: Comey did not actually see or get near HRC's server, laptop or cellular device, (and he admitted the same at one of these joke of hearings) which I find alarming as if it would have been any of us (ordinary folks) they would have come unannounced with subpoena's and taken all of them; they simply asked for her to bring whatever emails in .. really?? A perfect example of this is they came with a subpoena to get and took Huma's husband's computer which is how they discovered the emails forwarded by Huma. Yet they didn't go back to get hers STILL.
    This investigation into Clinton was a farce and if it wasn't so serious it would be a joke! I also think the CIA director needs to go as well .. his war with Wikileaks is very offensive in my opinion. Especially because the things they released in Vault 7 happen before his time.. (I think?? Am I wrong??) .. Julian Assange takes whistle blower info / spends an exorbitant amount of time verifying it and then releases it. And he did say they did contact the FBI about Vault 7 and Comey was a liar and lied to the Senate .. do you follow him on twitter? If not you should. I am still wondering if anyone of these agencies has or is investigating the Clinton Foundation and the issues with that? Funny how now that no one is in office is kind of shut down now isn't it? Finally, I love your wit and respect you greatly .. thank you for the opportunity to respond to your commentary.

• Kathy Ray

05/10/2017 02:31 PM

Trump people need to stop mentioning Russia stuff. It makes the firing look suspicious. I also didn't like the way it was done. We need to always be compassionate.

• Roni Samuels

05/10/2017 02:20 PM

He needed to go. . . AND ALL of the previous administrations appointees. This whole election cycle has been a disgrace. No, I was not enamored by Donald Trump, but I certainly was not voting for Hillary Clinton and her left socialist leanings. The Hollywood crowd and socialist/communist leaning progressives need to get over the election. Our system spoke! Trump is the POTUS! I don't recall conservatives acting like this with Obama.

• Sharon Christman

05/10/2017 02:16 PM

Thank you sir for clearing up a lot for me.I admire President Trump's decision to fire a criminally inept FBI leader. As you said,Trump sees something wrong, he corrects it and doesn't worry about the backlash! It's so refreshing and we need more of it!

• Rosemary Moore

05/10/2017 02:10 PM

First I would like to say I love the way you present things. You have such an awesome way with words and your awesome sense of humor is priceless!!
    Ok, that being said, I am very pleased that President Trump fired James Comey. I believe Comey did not do his job with the utmost integrity, as he should have and he is certainly part of the "swamp". So glad we now have a President that knows how to be a President.

• Terisia G kolesnick

05/10/2017 02:08 PM

This makes me feel there may still be hope for America after all.. almost feels as good as when it was anounced Trump won the election... I will keep in prayer for truth to triump .. I wonder if the dream I had about 3 years ago will come true? I dreamt Obama and his family were seeking asylum in another country..

• Terisia G kolesnick

05/10/2017 02:07 PM

• Terisia G kolesnick

05/10/2017 02:06 PM

• Ginny Conway

05/10/2017 02:03 PM

Great read! Always enjoy your insightful and spot on comments. Thank you, Mr. Huckabee!

• ELIZABETH

05/10/2017 02:03 PM

I am very pleased with this decision. Comey rubbed me the wrong way. There are plenty of trustworthy replacements. This action taken by President Trump is leadership 101.

• Ima Jo Sizemore

05/10/2017 01:58 PM

This was my FB post this morning.
    Ok, listen folks. I'm still sick, and I'm still grumpy. My head is about to explode, but not from my bug. President Trump fires Comey, the bane of the Democrats' existence, the reason Hillary lost the election (according to Hillary), and Democrats took to the airwaves in droves yesterday defending Saint Comey, wringing their hands and throwing out conspiracy theories like foul balls at a baseball game. Stop it! Just stop it!! For once in your lives, forget about politics and focus on our country! Comey should have been fired a long time ago and everyone knows it. And I'm not letting Republicans off the hook either. All you elected politicians need to pull on your big girl or boy or both pants and get to work on what we the people hired you to do. I'm going back to bed.

• Karen Osterhout

05/10/2017 01:57 PM

Democrats are forgetting that this all originated from Hillary Clinton believing she is above the law and apparently so did Comey.....

• Niki Hughes

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

Great article, very informative, and it will help those with a short attention span to remember all the reasons why President Trump had to make this 100% correct decision! Maybe the leadership in this country need to educate themselves on the rule of law and their own personal job descriptions!

• Eileen Frerking

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

I so appreciate your postings, Mr. Huckabee. You give us the facts without the fluff or bias. I support Mr. Trump and believe every firing is a fulfillment of his pledge to drain the swamp. Mr. Comey lost his credibility and it is time for him to go. Mr. Comey should have seen the writing on the wall and Mr. Comey should have resigned.

• Kyle Tobin

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

I spent 30+ years coaching High School football with a basic teaching theme of "do things the right way, especially when nobody is watching you." That Golden Rule is completely lost on most politicians the day they take the oath of office. When Comey laid out a slam-dunk case for indicting the queen of corruption and then dropped the ball, most of us out here in Realville put up our hands and said: Didn't think the Obama administration could do it, but THEY CORRUPTED THE FBI DIRECTOR, SO ALL BETS ARE OFF! Trump is draining a big part of the swamp. Comey politicized the investigative process and should have been fired last November. Our hope out here in Realville is for a new Director with iron integrity who has the moxie to put Mrs. Clinton and her pals where they belong!

• Kristin Morrill

05/10/2017 01:52 PM

I'm hoping that now justice will prevail and Hillary and whomever she colluded with will go to jail

• Barbara J Buck

05/10/2017 01:52 PM

I am a Democrat turned Republican, thanks to Obama. I voted Republican in the past two elections. I watch about
    4-5 hours of Fox News every evening.

People are too quick to reach conclusions about President Trump, as citizens and the media are not privy to the information he has, from which he bases his decisions. In hindsight, Comey should have been dismissed after Trump's inauguration, but perhaps he was being given a chance to prove/redeem himself. Considering the difficulty that the president has had in putting his cabinet in place, and the fact that the Deputy Attorney General very recently started his position, it is logical that Comey was allowed to continue until an assessment was made of his performance.

My only criticism of Comey's termination is the manner in which the decision was delivered to him. It seemed very cruel, and embarrassing, for Comey to learn of his dismissal in the way it was handled.

Thank you for being a strong advocate for our president.

• Deborah Sigman

05/10/2017 01:46 PM

Glad he's gone. Drain the swamp even when the snakes and leeches rise up. Happy the president has the cajones to actually do the job he promised. Takes a New Yorker with that in your face attitude. Love it

• Sammye Longacre

05/10/2017 01:46 PM

I am instep with every single point you made! I too think Comey should have been fired. I am not shocked with the democrats response...anything and everything President Trump does, no matter if it will benefit the people, will be twisted and construed as a bad thing...because if they concede to anything he does, it's an admission that they were wrong. However, I rest in the fact that God has everything under control, that He is not up there wringing His hands. Nothing happens without His explicit permission. President Trump is the only one, out of all the candidates, (I don't mean that against you Mr. Huckabee, because I really like you!) that I feel could do the things that need to be done for our country and for our people. One thing this election has done, is to show just how divided we are! And it wasn't President Trump that caused this division..like so many like to say it is...it was 8 years of Obama that divided us so effectively that I thank God every day that we dodged that bullet called Hillary.

• Diane

05/10/2017 01:45 PM

Gov. Huckabee, as usual you are spot on with your analysis. I have often wondered since the election and President Trump won what exactly do the dems think about the criminal actions of Hillary and the cause/affect it has on American people. I have been called many names since I fully support Trump but I vote for the person who I think will do best for our country and that this time around meant him. Keep up the great posts, I know they are truly enjoyed by many.

May 10, 2017

• Tina Jackson

05/10/2017 05:01 PM

• Robert Bramnik

05/10/2017 05:01 PM

• Susan Watson-Smith

05/10/2017 04:46 PM

Thanks for a wonderful article. Read it all.

• Marsha Barnett

05/10/2017 04:33 PM

It was way overdue to fire him

• John Parker

05/10/2017 04:29 PM

• Karen Timcke

05/10/2017 04:03 PM

About time. Now investigate Hillarys emails and private server and prosecute!

• Andrea Moore

• Sharon Hickey

05/10/2017 03:31 PM

• Cathy Waggoner

05/10/2017 03:25 PM

• Jesse Boykin

05/10/2017 03:24 PM

About time! Comey was an impediment and created a logjam.

• Wilma Samson

05/10/2017 03:10 PM

And oh....I agree with the below comments - Trey Gowdy would be a great choice!

• AUSTIN KYLE GILLIAM

05/10/2017 03:09 PM

Remember when Nixon did this during his investigation?

Don't be complicit.

• John LaFollette

05/10/2017 03:09 PM

Sincerely, John LaFollette

• Susan Dyar

05/10/2017 02:59 PM

The Clinton Machine rolls along with another victim.

• Ken Grigg

05/10/2017 02:45 PM

All I got to say is Trey Goudy.

• Deborah Warren

• Ginny Conway

05/10/2017 02:03 PM

• ELIZABETH

05/10/2017 02:03 PM

• Ima Jo Sizemore

05/10/2017 01:58 PM

This was my FB post this morning.

• Karen Osterhout

05/10/2017 01:57 PM

• Niki Hughes

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

• Eileen Frerking

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

• Kyle Tobin

05/10/2017 01:55 PM

• Kristin Morrill

05/10/2017 01:52 PM

• Barbara J Buck

05/10/2017 01:52 PM

4-5 hours of Fox News every evening.

Thank you for being a strong advocate for our president.

• Deborah Sigman