John Solomon, writing for THE HILL, just keeps ‘em coming. The guy is on fire these days --- probably in possession of much more than he is telling right now so that each revelation can have its moment --- and with a new attorney general coming in and Lindsay Graham heading the Senate Judiciary Committee, we can at least hope the information won’t be left to die like an unwanted newborn in a New York delivery room.

The latest installment makes the case that it was Hillary Clinton who made use of Russian connections, through the Clinton Foundation and big-time donor Russian oligarch (rich guy) Viktor Vekselberg, along with several American donors who wanted to partner with him, while she was Secretary of State. At the exact time Bill was pocketing a cool half-million dollars to give just one speech in Moscow, Hillary was working on that Russian re-boot (never mind that her “reset” button actually said “overcharge” in Russian), teaming with Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov and then-President Dmitri Medvedev to create U.S. technology partnerships in Skolkovo, which was headed by Vekselberg and which Solomon describes as “Moscow’s version of Silicon Valley.”

Hillary personally invited President Medvedev to visit Silicon Valley, and her State Department facilitated U.S. companies involved in the project. According to State Department emails, Bill raised eyebrows (as he often did with his conflicts of interest) by asking to meet Vekselberg and also Arkady Dvorkovich, a senior official with Rosatom. Rosatom is the Russian nuclear giant that was seeking permission from the State Department to buy the Canadian company Uranium One --- the "One" that came with 20 percent of America’s uranium.

By 2013, experts in the State Department, law enforcement and the military were considering Skolkovo to be much more than just a technology conglomerate. They thought it was likely a front for economic and military espionage. In 2014, the FBI sent letters to warn several American technology companies that were involved with Skolkovo that they risked being caught up in espionage. One FBI official, Special Agent in Charge Lucia Ziobro, even raised the alarm in an op-ed for the Boston Business Journal that Skolkovo “may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development technologies and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application.” In other words, it would be a convenient way to spy.

(I’ll bet they had every one of Hillary’s emails from her time at State. But I digress.)

As for Rosatom, we already knew about informant William Douglas Campbell, who gathered information from the inside showing their agents in the U.S. were involved in racketeering: kickbacks, extortion, bribery. He even obtained written evidence that Putin wanted to buy Rosatom to gain leverage over America through domination of global uranium markets. He also found out that a major donor to the Clinton Global Initiative was working for Rosatom at the time the company was seeking approval from the State Department to buy Uranium One.

Of course, we've been aware for some time about other Russian connections, the ones made by Hillary, through a series of go-betweens, with Christopher Steele and his Russian sources. The latest bit of information on that is that, according to Bruce Ohr’s notes, Steele’s main source for his uncorroborated allegations was an ex-Russian intelligence officer. I won’t get too far into the weeds with this; for those who want to go on in there, Solomon offers much more detail about the Russian connections of Steele, and also of Glenn Simpson, at the link below.

Hillary, her family and their charity clearly benefited from their Russian connections at the very time Hillary was working to facilitate certain official government actions concerning Russia. And now we know that these connections were questionable enough to raise national security concerns. Can you even IMAGINE how much screaming there would be if we were talking about the Trump family?

The investigation of Trump never ends –- in fact, it keeps expanding, like a shark that will die if it ever stops swimming –- while the increasingly evident Hillary/Russia connections are ignored. But I have a hunch that with Barr coming in as the new attorney general and Sen. Graham heading the Judiciary Committee, this situation is going to change. If that doesn't happen, we may have to storm Washington with torches, tar and feathers.  But I'm fairly confident that even though Hillary might run out the clock on the statute of limitations for many of her misdeeds, the sleazy details are eventually going to come out.

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

Critics call declassification move "un-American"

Devin Nunes to Trump: Ask Theresa May about the spying

The "Gender Pay Gap"

• Dorothy Comeau

02/12/2019 01:32 AM

The Clintons got rich fast after their affiliation with foreign affairs. Perhaps thst is reason why they came up with the idea of accusing Trump of being in with Russia is that it was on their mind since they were involved.

• Linda J McCoy

02/12/2019 01:07 AM

Mike, is there really a statute of limitations on treason?

• Melissa S

02/12/2019 01:03 AM

I was born & raised in AR (you were my Governor!), and I am not surprised by anything the Clintons get away with. But after just reading the book Red Notice by Bill Browder, I’m ready to believe lots of things about Russia & illegal collusion. Let’s have justice.

• Pamela Rosensteel

02/11/2019 11:49 PM

I certainly hope that the Clinton Clan get their just rewards. I’m so tired of seeing those people get away with all of this stuff while our beloved President is hounded daily and all he is trying to do is better our country. I pray for him and his family daily!

• Brenda Keene

02/11/2019 11:08 PM

Enjoyed reading the article about Clintons and Russians. Like many of your articles and your show.Thanks for standing up for the White House and Trump.

• Genevieve Bailey

02/11/2019 08:39 PM

There shouldn't be a statute of limitations when she has done this much wrong. Just when is she and all of her cronies going to be brought to justice? There seems to be a mountain of provable facts against her. Talk is cheap if nothing ever gets done. Sick and tired of the corruption in Washington that just gets overlooked by both sides. And while we are at it, I want the names released of the people (men and women) that used taxpayer's money to pay for their sex scandals. How on earth were they allowed to do that? I would like to hear from you. Hope Barr isn't another Sessions. Sorry piece of work.

• Kay McCoin

02/11/2019 06:35 PM

Mueller should be kicked out of his kingdom along with many others including the Clintons.
    Mr. President, drain the swamp.

• Barbara Sattler

02/11/2019 05:48 PM

Thank you Governor Huckabee for your informative and concise post.

• Robin Honiotes

02/11/2019 04:55 PM

I hope the Clintons die a slow death not literally but politically and personally.

• GWEN JOSEY

02/11/2019 04:00 PM

I would so like to see justice done! All that are guilty should pay a price!

• Judy Kay Hudson

02/11/2019 02:26 PM

Mike,
    As i read your article I almost become overwhelmed with the evidence against Hillary, Bill and the rest of the swamp. I have to be honest... I sadly do not think anyone will suffer any consequences. I have come to believe the swamp is so entrenched in DC that will take a miracle from God to shake it out. (God is in the business of miracles so putting my hope and faith in Him.)
    As for the average American we would be hanged from the nearest tree for much less.
    Judy Hudson

• Bob Blankenship

02/11/2019 02:05 PM

If anyone had read the book “Clinton Cash” they would have seen lots of this in it. Including Bill being the “Hurricane Czar” in which his brother and donors (aka mobile phone contracts) received “deals” when the Hurrican hit the Island. That was I think written 3 yrs ago. All found out to be true. Perhaps the Feds should read it.

• joseph orsini

02/11/2019 01:34 PM

Do Bill/Hillary get PERSONAL $$$ from their Foundation?
    I have never heard any discussion on this.

• Nyles Jones Sr.

02/11/2019 01:33 PM

Governor, thanks for all you do to spread the truth in America. I do appreciate it. I am so frustrated right now. Why is this "Russian Collusion" a "1 way investigation"? Whys didn't Republicans kick butt when they had the House? Why not? I write Ted Cruz, John Cornyn. I get a "Form Letter" back. Thanks. BUT NO ACTION! I even wrote Sarah Sanders a few weeks ago. My suggestions may not be exactly right, but they are better than any plan I see. 1) Republican need to HAMMER ON THE YRLY COST OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION VS THE WALL COST. SO EVERYONE WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO FIX THE BORDER AND SPEND MONEY ON HOMELESS AND POOR AMERICAN PEOPLE FIRST. Democrats don't seem to care about slowing drugs or Human trafficking, try another angle. 2) Dems say send foreign aid to South American countries to help them so they stay home.WHAT? This has never worked. Show Americans the totals from the past 10 years. This idea needs to be broadly told to Americans. 3) Make ALL EMPLOYERS USE E-VERIFY FOR ALL WORKERS. IF YOU EMPLOY ILLEGALS, $10,000 FINE FOR EVERY DAY THEY WORK WITHOUT A GREEN CARD.
    4) 90% of drugs come through entry points? Question this please! How do we know how much % of drugs id coming through "open areas"? How do Dems know that? 5) Improve entry point checks and no wall? Are dems dumb? Crooks will go to the closest area from the checkpoint and smuggle drugs in there! THIS NEEDS TO BE A TALKING POINT! We need a Wall/Barrier every place we need to buIld one.6) My last point. Amnesty and DACA will soon surface again. THERE NEEDS TO BE A 7 YEAR RULE. THE IRS LAW SAYS WE MUST HAVE 7 YEARS OF TAX FILES AVAILABLE FOR THEM. ANY PATH TO CITIZENSHIP SHOULD INCLUDE THIS. DON'T GIVE ILLEGALS A BREAK ALL AMERICANS DON'T HAVE! This needs to come out and be mentioned! 7) One more point. Probably to late now, but $23.8 Billion was wired to Mexico from the U.S. in 1017. Tax this at 25% and when you file Legal U.S. taxes the next year, you get the money back if you are legal. If not , you lost it to wall funding and Mexico pays for the Wall! Thank you for you time Gov. ! Nyles Kelley Jones Sr.

• Keet Parakeet

02/11/2019 01:31 PM

In Re Chief Justice & In Re Leaving out "So Help Me God" in swearing.
    (putting here since where they belonged didn't have a place to comment)
    1. The Chief Justice is NOT a legal conservative, be it in the sence of jurisprudence, Burkeanism (sounds like stare dec. but is philos. instead), or Lockean (following the contract that formed the nation carefully to preserve the power of the people). He never has been. He has never acted as one on the Supreme Court. It always has blown my little lawyerly mind from a family of attorneys that people say he is. He is not. He's just having his true colors exposed a little more. Also, his Ego ---- see the self aggrandizing comments about the judiciary if you need to be reminded.
    2. I have a lot less trouble with omitting "so help me God" from swearing in a witness than most people, though I disapprove the the cited public officials implied "reasons". The Revolutionary War split the pacifist Quaker church. Some held to pacifism period. Others were of the opinion that a just cause deserved the blessing of God and the service, even in a shooting war since in the last days all good folk will serve in the army of the Lord, of God fearing people. Traditional Quaker family names show up on the lists of officers and plain troops during the revolutionary war. After the war, the Constitutional (& a number of statute) drafters for states & feds included an "out" for Quakers & like minded Christians who took serious the instructions that one should not swear by heaven, earth, Jerusalem, one's head, Anything but instead make your yea be yea and your nae be nae. Being someone who agreed with that scriptural interpretation, I used that "out" language myself when being "sworn in" without swearing as an attorney & a witness. I also offered it to others when documents required "sworn" or it's specified equivalent. Removing it without cause just increased the likelihood of perjury, which some of the current public officials don't seem to have too much of a problem with anyway.

• jack macdonald

02/11/2019 01:17 PM

They don't come any sleazier, greedy or traitorous than the Clintons. They don't have a twinge of conscious about endangering their fellow citizens. I think their citizenship should be revoked and they should be exiled to Elba. jm

• Jerry Korba

02/11/2019 01:12 PM

Please people forgive me I can't hold my thoughts I am very embarrassed to see this Omar from MN. talking about our Jewish People like she is doing. She may be a product of our Mlps. school system I will check, the district has a very low rating and she may proof of it. Please do not judge us by her ignorance. Also another beauty we have now is Keith Ellison AG ask him what he doing about the daycare scandal with our East African population estimated 100 million Mn tax dollars left Mn for possible terror activity in those countries. Amy Klobuchar is cute and a nice looking lady do not let this cover fool ya she knows all about the tax dollars that left for East Africa along with our Ex Gov. and our current AG. As people may remember he was a co leader of the new Socialist Party. He also is fighting accusations of being a woman beater. What better Resume can you have to be a Dem? So Virginia you got your troubles we got ours hang in there it will take time to eradicate these morons eradicate we must.

• David Colonna

02/11/2019 01:07 PM

Hello Mike, let the truth continue to flow and flow, we thank God first and you for the truth slowly coming out. I sure wish we could convince a quarter or half of the Democrats to hear and believe the truth. We still have twitter users thinking Our President colluded with Russia. Can you believe that...

• Doug Hatfield

02/11/2019 12:46 PM

I am amazed at the lack of enforcement from the Justice Department, or have they not checked the dictionary for the meaning of Justice? From their lack of action, it makes me wonder how close thin nation is from following the same path as Germany did under Hitler. Killing babies, raids on peaceful citizens, and lack of duty to uphold laws. It appears the only 'saving grace' this nation may have is the same as what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

• Philip Shea

02/11/2019 12:33 PM

When oh when will the Mueller report be released??

• William Walsh Jr.

02/11/2019 12:33 PM

I find it unbelievable that all this is clear and provable, we have a constitution in place, does the republican party not have legal minds capable of finding the means to end the false investigation and file charges to officially demand full investigation of the Clinton Foundation and Clinton connections to Russia to insure our country continues to be the greatest country on earth. Does the republican party have enough honest members with backbone? We need this to survive!

• Joy Randolph

02/11/2019 12:27 PM

Thank you for exposing this. We sincerely hope the total story of how the Clintons have sold out our country to China when Clinton was in office and with Russia when Hillary was Secretary of State. We have to clean up our FBI, Justice Department, and all government agencies of the corruption. Obama is also mixed up in all of this.

• Dawn Street

02/11/2019 12:26 PM

We have been hearing all of this for a very very long time. It is becoming redundant. The politicians say they are investigating. The FBI says they can't talk about an ongoing investigation. The DOJ seems to look everywhere but at this. And Congress is totally useless. At this point, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!" They will continue to drag their heels, the statute of limitations will run out and expire like a deflated balloon, and Hillary and Bill will continue to tour the world to diss the USA, Hillary will run for President AGAIN, and life will go on just like before. Heck, Chelsea may even throw her hat in the ring and decide she is a politician. It is never ending and we can't get rid of the Clinton Cartel or the Clintonistas or any of the crime families.

I know I am not the only one who feels this way. The government has become a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying NOTHING! I always thought the government's main task was to PROTECT ITS CITIZENS, but that is no longer true. Just leave the borders open like the DemonRats want and let the world take over the USA. It is what the world has wanted to do since 1776 and now they have their chance. The UN can enforce 2030 and we will be exterminated!

• Jennifer Gibb

02/11/2019 12:26 PM

Related but unrelated. I was wondering if you could share some insight into the clinton foundation ect & the theory(s) of what happened with the money that did or did not go to the people of Haiti after the 2010 hurricane. I won’t pretend to have any idea at the time I had 2 kids under age 2 & I was starting my daycare business. I was supposed to be leaving this past Friday to a mission trip with my church to a small town near Port -a-Prince. As you know the riots started that morning ( God is good) we are delayed & I’m trying to understand what ever I can about the civil unrest they are experiencing now more than ever. It appears to me Mrs. Clinton and our former President have contributed to the problem. Thank you in advance for any insight & I look forward to voting you President 2024.

• ANN L BRUCE-PINEDA

02/11/2019 12:15 PM

Maduro's man, Elvis Amoroso, is accusing Juan Guado of falsification of tax declaration, irregularities and reception of funds from other countries. The student movement, including Ana Ferreiro, a very dynamic young opposition leader, plan to celebrate Youth Day tomorrow in Venezuela with a mass demonstration. Venezuelan "diputado" (Congressman) is at Cucuta, Colombia, where the bridge is blocked by Maduro's military and large containers. Supplies have AID icon on them but they can't be taken into Venezuela yet. Patricia Ramos of CNN in Spanish just asked her guest why the United Nations has not sent peacekeepers to take the supplies to Venezuela. That's something I've been wondering, too. Feb. 23rd ends the thirty days Guaido has to organize elections.

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

Critics call declassification move "un-American"

Devin Nunes to Trump: Ask Theresa May about the spying

The "Gender Pay Gap"

• Dorothy Comeau

02/12/2019 01:32 AM

• Linda J McCoy

02/12/2019 01:07 AM

Mike, is there really a statute of limitations on treason?

• Melissa S

02/12/2019 01:03 AM

• Pamela Rosensteel

02/11/2019 11:49 PM

• Brenda Keene

02/11/2019 11:08 PM

• Genevieve Bailey

02/11/2019 08:39 PM

• Kay McCoin

02/11/2019 06:35 PM

Mr. President, drain the swamp.

• Barbara Sattler

02/11/2019 05:48 PM

Thank you Governor Huckabee for your informative and concise post.

• Robin Honiotes

02/11/2019 04:55 PM

• GWEN JOSEY

02/11/2019 04:00 PM

I would so like to see justice done! All that are guilty should pay a price!

• Judy Kay Hudson

02/11/2019 02:26 PM

Mike,
    Judy Hudson

• Bob Blankenship

02/11/2019 02:05 PM

• joseph orsini

02/11/2019 01:34 PM

Do Bill/Hillary get PERSONAL $$$ from their Foundation?
    I have never heard any discussion on this.

• Nyles Jones Sr.

02/11/2019 01:33 PM

• Keet Parakeet

02/11/2019 01:31 PM

In Re Chief Justice & In Re Leaving out "So Help Me God" in swearing.
    (putting here since where they belonged didn't have a place to comment)

• jack macdonald

02/11/2019 01:17 PM

• Jerry Korba

02/11/2019 01:12 PM

• David Colonna

02/11/2019 01:07 PM

• Doug Hatfield

02/11/2019 12:46 PM

• Philip Shea

02/11/2019 12:33 PM

When oh when will the Mueller report be released??

• William Walsh Jr.

02/11/2019 12:33 PM

• Joy Randolph

02/11/2019 12:27 PM

• Dawn Street

02/11/2019 12:26 PM

• Jennifer Gibb

02/11/2019 12:26 PM

• ANN L BRUCE-PINEDA

02/11/2019 12:15 PM

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

Critics call declassification move "un-American"

Devin Nunes to Trump: Ask Theresa May about the spying

The "Gender Pay Gap"

• Dorothy Comeau

02/12/2019 01:32 AM

• Linda J McCoy

02/12/2019 01:07 AM

Mike, is there really a statute of limitations on treason?

• Melissa S

02/12/2019 01:03 AM

• Pamela Rosensteel

02/11/2019 11:49 PM

• Brenda Keene

02/11/2019 11:08 PM

• Genevieve Bailey

02/11/2019 08:39 PM

• Kay McCoin

02/11/2019 06:35 PM

Mr. President, drain the swamp.

• Barbara Sattler

02/11/2019 05:48 PM

Thank you Governor Huckabee for your informative and concise post.

• Robin Honiotes

02/11/2019 04:55 PM

• GWEN JOSEY

02/11/2019 04:00 PM

I would so like to see justice done! All that are guilty should pay a price!

• Judy Kay Hudson

02/11/2019 02:26 PM

Mike,
    Judy Hudson

• Bob Blankenship

02/11/2019 02:05 PM

• joseph orsini

02/11/2019 01:34 PM

Do Bill/Hillary get PERSONAL $$$ from their Foundation?
    I have never heard any discussion on this.

• Nyles Jones Sr.

02/11/2019 01:33 PM

• Keet Parakeet

02/11/2019 01:31 PM

In Re Chief Justice & In Re Leaving out "So Help Me God" in swearing.
    (putting here since where they belonged didn't have a place to comment)

• jack macdonald

02/11/2019 01:17 PM

• Jerry Korba

02/11/2019 01:12 PM

• David Colonna

02/11/2019 01:07 PM

• Doug Hatfield

02/11/2019 12:46 PM

• Philip Shea

02/11/2019 12:33 PM

When oh when will the Mueller report be released??

• William Walsh Jr.