March 5, 2020

Happy “Super Thursday,” America! Despite what Joe Biden apparently thinks, there are no primaries on “Super Thursday,” but you can celebrate Mike Bloomberg dropping out of the race by drinking a Super Big Gulp.

Better enjoy that large drink while you can, though. Just moments after the electoral defibrillator paddles resuscitated Biden’s campaign, pundits began floating the idea that Biden would not be a caretaker President so much as a President who needs a caretaker. The theory is floating around that powerful members of the Democratic Party establishment want Joe in the White House because he would be a befuddled figurehead while they actually ran everything behind the scenes (you know, like that phony image of Reagan they created, only this time for real.) Here’s Tucker Carlson outlining that scenario…

Biden didn’t help by declaring that he would put table-vaulting anti-gun fanatic “Beto” O’Rourke in charge of his gun policy. President Trump relished using the term “quid pro quo” to advance his theory that all the other candidates who’ve quit and endorsed Biden were promised something big in return, like a high-level Biden Administration appointment. Funny, I thought when the voters rejected them, they made it clear that they didn’t want those people anywhere near the levers of power. But if you looked at that crowded debate stage and thought that all of those people put together wouldn’t add up to one good President, well, elect Biden and you might find out.

RELATED READING: Bloomberg Out

Or better yet, don’t elect Biden, and we won’t have to worry about “Beto” riding roughshod over the Second Amendment, or Pete Buttigieg deciding what religious beliefs we’re allowed to express, or Mike Bloomberg being named as Czar In Charge of Telling You How Big Your Beverage Can Be. (“Your soda cup must be shorter than Mike Bloomberg to be allowed to drink it!”)

On a serious note, does anyone else find it odd that Democrats want to ban all sorts of things that people do to their own bodies, from vaping and smoking (aside from pot), to drinking large sodas, from using too much salt to eating meat…yet their go-to response to any limits on abortion is that the government can’t tell a woman what to do with her own body? Reality check: drinking a large soda is something you do to your own body. Abortion is something you do to your unborn child’s body. Guess which one is more lethal.

• Rosemarie Kaupp

03/05/2020 01:47 PM

Biden will have to go through the rigors of a national campaign and possibly debate Trump several times on national TV several times if he is the presidential candidate. How is he going to endure that scrutiny? How much can he be protected from?

• Mary Jean Calhoun

03/05/2020 01:22 PM

Hooray he and Warren are gone! I knew they wanted Biden because he is their perfect puppet! Dream n Alice! We're behind Trump all of the way! ??

• rodney burke

03/05/2020 01:08 PM

A theory I her on Rush yesterday is that the dems would take Joe out after he was nominated and replace with hilary or the freak. OR replace him after two years with someone who would bow dow" to the "establishment." Joe was IN the WH and he was a disaster, we don't need that disaster again. I have no doubt Amy and petey were promised something, whether or not the dems will deliver is another story. There was a line in a movie once "I said OFFER them 20,000 rupees, I don't say PAY them 20,000 Rupees" starred Tom Selleck, Bess Armstrong and jack Westin

• Sandra Malone

03/05/2020 01:05 PM

They talked about President Reagan but who really ran Obama's administration?? Valarie Jarrett? Deep State??? or the Deep State headed up by Valarie Jarrett?? Obama was playing golf and spending weeks in Hawaii on vacation.

• Floyd A Unger

03/05/2020 01:03 PM

From my view I always saw Biden as a Democrat puppet. It seemed to me exactly what they. Someone dumb enough to take the job and a safe target for any needed blame.

• Maris Hodges

03/05/2020 01:00 PM

Thank you for this humorous article. I needed a good laugh today. It's downright scary the road some are taking so we need your wit to keep us afloat.

• Susan Lunsford

03/05/2020 12:56 PM

I thought that all along when they allowed Bloom to by-pass the first few debates & just sidle in. Joe would be a puppet only head. How convenient for the swamp.
    Just disgusted at the lengths the Dems would go to keep their dirty racket going & the general uninformed masses are just parroting their mantras of hate. OT giving up on the truth though.

• Janet Pingston

03/05/2020 12:53 PM

The planned parenthood (abortion clinics) were started to give women the rights in a safe Medical setting. That is how it was sold to the public. In reality -a big profit business began. Now some bill wants to make it completely safe and connected to a hospital. What part of “its safe for women “ does planned parenthood not understand NOW. Oh yeah - it will effect their profits. So.... let’s switch the word “safe” with “profit”. Because in reality that is what it is.

• Judy Seymour

03/05/2020 12:30 PM

When someone tells me that I can't eat this or do that, I tell them, "My body, my Choice". That shuts them up. Abortion is killing an innocent baby who has no choice unlike when you do the other things in life. In Proverbs 6 is a list of things that God hates and is an abomination to Him, verse 17 says a proud look, a lying tongue and HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD such as abortion. KJV So, I think of this verse when I hear about abortion or the killing of children by adults or strangers. Transitioning being done and encouraged by parents and the medical people of young people would fit in this category by going along with the changing of their bodies in an unnatural way. I know I will get a lot of people blasting me for saying this but oh well.

• Michael Hutch

03/05/2020 12:14 PM

It won't happen.....Obama getting a third term. That's what it would be and Dem's know it and why they will fight so hard

• Mary Fortuna

03/05/2020 12:13 PM

Biden is a joke. That's all I can say until he picks his VP (the real presidential candidate).

• Chuck Wells

03/05/2020 12:11 PM

Don't worry about burn-out Bernie or Befuddled Uncle Joe Biden. Hillary will step in at the last moment and steal the nomination from them both. The Bernie entitled will erupt and the Democrat party will melt down and leave the Hollywood limousine liberals in a quandary.

• Rev Eric Kaelberer

03/05/2020 11:59 AM

Your last paragraph is sadly so "spot on." Lord, have mercy.

• Warren Roy

03/05/2020 11:45 AM

Some Democratic choice. It is now between a Communist and a man who is clearly showing signs of dementia! Some party they have turned out to be!

• Geraldine Browning

03/05/2020 11:36 AM

Love your take on things (politics) that are happening in our country/world toady. God bless you Sir.

• Carol Layne

03/05/2020 11:29 AM

We are definitely near Rapture, reading Revelation CHP 12:1 thru 3, our country is in ,Mortal Danger with DEMOCRATS in drivers seat, they know Joe Biden is senile, Dems are using him, his wife is pushing him, Christians must Vote, Republicans Must Stand for America, God's Word. This next 4 yrs are critical to our Nation. I pray, to anyone not prepared, accept Jesus, repent of your sins, Ask jesus to come into your heart and life, He will, so, no matter what is happening in our country, lookup, HE is Calling.

• Joe Thompson

03/05/2020 11:27 AM

That’s exactly the scenario I put forth yesterday when Bloomberg dropped out. I see Michelle Obama pushed as his veep so we can have another round of a BHO presidency. May God have Mercy on our nation if that should happen because Patriots don’t show up at the polls!

• Terry Jones

03/05/2020 11:23 AM

Hi Mike! Happy Thuper Thursday! ??I just love you! You make me laugh while keeping me informed of the Deep State’s shenanigans! You’re just Thuper-dee-duper! God bless you and keep up the good work!
    Terry Jones

• Steve Schneider

03/05/2020 11:20 AM

I don't think we are in any danger of a Biden Administration. President Trump will cruise to victory and continue stacking the courts with conservatives. Why do you think Schumer is so ticked! He knows what is going to happen in Novemer and he is lashing out! HeHeHe! Good Times!

• vaughn woodward

03/05/2020 11:11 AM

Biden is old and dumb and liable to gaff at any minute. Beto is a radical idiot that should be in
    charge of nothing bigger than a garbage man. But then that is slamming garbage men?

• Jeannine Hickman

03/05/2020 11:05 AM

The Desperate Dems will throw all logic and honesty away to the trash. And trash the USA is what they intend on doing. Biden is a wolf in sheep's clothing and his brain is failing him. Donna Brazile is a liar and broke rules and should not be a spokesman for the party. Schumer is a dictator as is Pelosi. There must be something really terrible that they are hiding for them to use the tactics they have used.

March 5, 2020

• Mary Fortuna

03/05/2020 12:13 PM

• Chuck Wells

03/05/2020 12:11 PM

• Rev Eric Kaelberer

03/05/2020 11:59 AM

Your last paragraph is sadly so "spot on." Lord, have mercy.

• Warren Roy