November 23, 2019

• Dennis Zinke

11/27/2019 12:27 PM

I totally agree with Mike Huckabee. My wife and I and a number of other individuals that I know personally supported Chick-Fil-A. As for my wife and I, we will no longer go to this restaurant. The Bible is what I stand on and those who claim to be 'Christian' and 'gay' need to read Romans 1:18-32, Psalms 118:89 and Isaiah 40:8. I also recommend reading all of Romans chapter 3. My wife and I will stand with Mike Huckabee.

• Mick Smith

11/27/2019 12:00 PM

I have noticed how so often when the founder of a business dies, the new leadership seems to lose the moral standards they've been given - and it's never that they become MORE religiously oriented, etc. Kind of like when a 'conservative' is appointed to the Supreme Court.......

• Howard Boggs

11/27/2019 10:51 AM

Excellent video, Governor! My sense of betrayal by Chic-Filet is great and I will no longer be a customer of theirs. And when they realize that there is no “common ground” with these economic terrorists, they will also realize that winning back the people they lost will be nigh impossible. Very disappointed as well.

• Kay Ritchie

11/27/2019 09:48 AM

I'm so disappointed in Chick-Fil-A. I won't be eating there anymore!

• Jeannine Evans Glaze

11/27/2019 09:18 AM

Very disappointed to learn that Chik-Fil-A is caving in to political and social agenda of our day instead of standing firm on Biblical principles, as they have done in the past.

• Robert Kendig

11/27/2019 08:43 AM

I share your disappointment.

• Lois VanderStel

11/27/2019 08:20 AM

We are so disappointed! We looked to Chick-Fil-A as a wonderful example of standing strong against a great tide of evil. God has greatly blessed you! Please reconsider for those of us who desire to see God’s name glorified.

• Wendell White

11/27/2019 08:13 AM

I hope Chuck Fil A enjoys itself, but, it shows me how quick people will grab that number 666, to get food, over standing tall for JESUS, hell will be over flowing.

• Jared Piper

11/27/2019 03:44 AM

This makes me so sad. I will no longer seek them out or possibly even go again. Ill just have a double quarter pounder from McDonald's.

• Lynda Kotara

11/27/2019 12:00 AM

Well said, Mr. Huckabee...I feel the exact same way.
    I am praying they will reverse their decision.

• Gloria Vitolo

11/26/2019 11:40 PM

Perfectly stated Governor Huckabee. Thank you. I will certainly give extra to the Salvation Army this year. Btw, Chick-Fil-A is garbage anyway.

• R.V.Davis

11/26/2019 10:19 PM

So sorry that that gave in. Mr. Cathy will probably turn over in his grave.

• Nancy Meador

11/26/2019 09:59 PM

It is so sad that the lgbt groups are destroying everything moral. Now you can't go into a public restroom for fear of men being in there too.

• Morgan E Smith

11/26/2019 09:50 PM

Chick-fil-a has been a symbol of Christian behavior since it's beginning but now you have let the left and left leaning segments of our society take you down a path that will lead to your and our destruction. Too bad. I guess I have to go back to having nuggets at MacDonalds.

• Chris Jordan

11/26/2019 06:46 PM

I was tremendously impressed with there menu. Even more so with there family values. I’m well aware of the tremendous clout the gay lobby has in the corporate world. It’s at times like these that Christian businessmen and women need to stand firm wether coerced or not. As for me I would be ashamed considering the real persecution our brothers and sisters have been going through and still are in other parts of the world.

• John Albanese

11/26/2019 02:43 PM

Relative to your Chick-Fil-A message: You are right on the money!

Keep it up!
    John

• Reba Kintzel

11/26/2019 02:14 PM

I so agree with you Mike! We used to love watching you on Fox every Sat. night. Thanks for having the courage to take a stand on this controversial issue. We need more people like you. Always look forward to your comments & opinions.

• Kristine Delcamp

11/26/2019 12:48 PM

Christian have to stand their ground! The world is not going to back down.

• June Jurasko

11/26/2019 11:19 AM

Thank you for the wonderful way you explained your views on what Chick-fil-A did last week. I haven't been this disappointed in a company in a long time. I never thought I would see the day they would cave into pressure. Thank you for all your views which align with my views, Biblical views. God bless you and your family.

• Phyllis Lindburg

11/26/2019 10:34 AM

I am very sad to hear this about Chick-Fil-A. I will not boycott them, but I don't think there are enough LGBTG people to make up for the Christians who have supported them and may decide that they just as well eat at another restaurant. God has blessed them very abundantly, but with this move that may change.

• Margrete Bethea

11/26/2019 09:00 AM

Caving to worldly demands when you are considered a Christian business makes me sad.

• Steve Turman

11/26/2019 08:06 AM

Mike, you are too nice. Disappointed is not the terminology I would have used. I said the same about wal-mart. What a shame, I guess we are getting too old for the times, now I realize what my great granddad was talking about. Sitting on the front porch on Sunday afternoons. No work or fishing on Sunday only church, how the times change and the people have short memories. The whole world is on a slow slide to hell! I am glad he is not around too see this world today, I can hardly believe it myself. Thanks

• Lisa Scott

11/26/2019 07:29 AM

It’s very sad that this happened. I don’t live near a Chick-Fil-A, but I don’t agree with what they’re doing now.

• Lewis Riddle

11/26/2019 07:16 AM

I thought I heard that Franklin Graham say Chick-Fil-A didn't Cave Ya'll got me confused

• Anne Shreeve

11/26/2019 06:38 AM

To Daniel Cathey and Board of Directors:
    I am so incredibly disappointed in Chick Fil-A's decision to stop supporting Christian ministries! Who got to you? Whose paying you off? HOW DARE YOU! Apparently, satan/evil is alive and well -- you people are living proof of that! When Chick Fil-A stood up to the left's protesters, I thought finally there is a company that is Christian (principled, non-violent), is standing up against these radical groups! When I want fast food, I go to Chick Fil-A (the food is good and the service is excellent), but I guess I will go to McDonald's directly across the street -- you are now in the same category as McD's -- profit, profit, profit. Cathey and Board of Directors -- go to hell!

November 23, 2019

• Dennis Zinke

11/27/2019 12:27 PM

• Mick Smith

11/27/2019 12:00 PM

• Howard Boggs

11/27/2019 10:51 AM

• Kay Ritchie

11/27/2019 09:48 AM

I'm so disappointed in Chick-Fil-A. I won't be eating there anymore!

• Jeannine Evans Glaze

11/27/2019 09:18 AM

• Robert Kendig

11/27/2019 08:43 AM

I share your disappointment.

• Lois VanderStel

11/27/2019 08:20 AM

• Wendell White

11/27/2019 08:13 AM

• Jared Piper

11/27/2019 03:44 AM

• Lynda Kotara

11/27/2019 12:00 AM

Well said, Mr. Huckabee...I feel the exact same way.
    I am praying they will reverse their decision.

• Gloria Vitolo

11/26/2019 11:40 PM

• R.V.Davis

11/26/2019 10:19 PM

So sorry that that gave in. Mr. Cathy will probably turn over in his grave.

• Nancy Meador

11/26/2019 09:59 PM

• Morgan E Smith

11/26/2019 09:50 PM

• Chris Jordan

11/26/2019 06:46 PM

• John Albanese

11/26/2019 02:43 PM

Relative to your Chick-Fil-A message: You are right on the money!

Keep it up!
    John

• Reba Kintzel

11/26/2019 02:14 PM

• Kristine Delcamp

11/26/2019 12:48 PM

Christian have to stand their ground! The world is not going to back down.

• June Jurasko