Sitting through Tuesday’s all-day impeachment “inquiry” hearings was like listening to an endless loop of “Seasons In The Sun” while sitting on hot coals under an angry wasp nest, eating tofurkey with kale stuffing and being forced to watch Joy Behar’s home movies.  I thought Democrats were supposed to be philosophically opposed to torture.

Of course, most people didn’t watch; network ratings for the impeachment spectacle were appropriately dismal and continue to tank. (CBS even returned to regular programming.) But if most people found Adam Schiff’s hearings too boring or complicated to watch, they might still have caught a mainstream news report or two, or gone online, and if they did, they were shamelessly, dramatically, repeatedly lied to. Adam Schiff, a man with the conscience of a Burmese python and the personal appeal of a bedbug, is being hailed as a patriotic hero in some parts. Really?? Come on, would anybody out there buy a used car from this man?

He’s such an obvious liar, telling us throughout the “Trump/Russia” hoax that he had the actual evidence that Trump was “colluding” with Russia. And the lying never stops. I don’t see how he can look at himself in the mirror. On the other hand, maybe he has no reflection. Other vampires don’t.

The worst part is, people watching those newscasts might come away with the impression that Trump, who has done absolutely nothing outside his authority as President, must have committed The Crime Of The Century. Why else would there be so many witnesses? This when not one of the witnesses can say Trump committed any crime at all, let alone bribery, the focus-grouped Charge Of The Day. And that is unforgivable.

Here’s another excellent part of Tuesday’s questioning, concerning big-deal witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, that no doubt will not be a feature of mainstream reporting…

As for Vindman’s testimony, Matt Margolis at PJ Media has an excellent analysis that lists ten ways his testimony actually damaged the Democrats’ case. Here’s that list; #7 alone is enough to dismiss a hearing being led by sane people. Too bad that doesn't apply here.

Adam Schiff did have one extraordinary –- and, I have to say, extraordinarily entertaining –- moment on Tuesday when he accidentally communicated that he knows the identity of the so-called “whistleblower.” It happened when Vindman, under questioning by Devin Nunes, said he had spoken to two individuals about the at-issue phone call of July 25: State Department official George Kent, who has already testified, and another unnamed person in the intelligence community. When Nunes asked Vindman what agency that person was in, Schiff immediately broke in and stopped the questioning, with the excuse that we have to “protect the whistleblower.”

Say what? Schiff insists he doesn’t know the identity of the whistleblower.  So how did he know that the person they were talking about WAS the whistleblower? It’s really quite funny to watch this happen; Schiff’s face doesn’t change expression –- does it ever? –- but you know he’s thinking “Oh, Schiffffff,” except the word isn’t “Schiff.” He knows he’s just blown it. And the reaction in the room makes it clear that everybody else knows, too.

The “anonymity” issue is a joke. Everybody knows who the whistleblower (actually just a leaker) is. And now it seems Vindman was the one who contacted him. Jim Jordan confronted Schiff: “Mr. Chairman, I don’t see how this is ‘outing’ the whistleblower. The witness has testified in his deposition that he doesn’t know who the whistleblower is; YOU have said, even though no one believes you...you don’t know who the whistleblower is, so how is this ‘outing’ the whistleblower to find out who this individual is?”

Schiff can do nothing but move on. Obviously, he’s not withholding the whistleblower’s identity to protect him (the whistleblower) but to protect himself and his impeachment farce. It would be great to see someone in the hearing room stand up, like in a Hollywood movie, grab a microphone, point a finger at the witness and say, “YOU told the whistleblower, and this is all a sham, and the so-called whistleblower is part of your scheme.  He's not entitled to anonymity.  Everybody knows who he is: he’s a CIA employee and Democrat operative named Eric Ciaramella!”

Jordan came close but stopped short. Of course, he would’ve had to talk fast because they’d cut his mic for sure (before you can say “Ciaramella”).  Unless Schiff can continue to keep the whistleblower officially under wraps, this “inquiry” will be exposed for the farce that it is.

You know, on my radio show, the announcer would sometimes say, “He’s conservative...but he’s not mad at anybody about it.” Well, in this situation, it’s time to GET MAD.

This is a national disgrace. It doesn’t just diminish the Presidency –- it diminishes America. I see it as hugely ironic that the diplomatic corps now finds itself in the middle of this. Clearly, they think their criticism of Trump is justified because they care so very deeply about our diplomatic relations with Ukraine. Do they think Adam Schiff cares about that? He and the other Democrats on his committee don’t give a flying flip about our diplomatic relations with Ukraine, or they wouldn’t be putting on this horror show. Just imagine: if you were President Zelensky –- or, really, any other world leader –- watching these hearings, what would you think about America in 2019?

We’ve got to let our legislators know how furious we are. Contact your representative --- and, especially, your Senators, as resolving this will fall to them --- and make it clear that we know exactly what is happening and expect them to stand up. We truly are living through the biggest scandal of our lifetimes, an attempted slow-motion coup to take out the President of the United States. They’ve tried over and over before landing on “bribery.”

But it’s not going well. Here’s a great analysis of Tim Morrison’s testimony and what it really tells us. (You do have to wonder whether he’s “their” witness or ours.) At the end, if you haven’t seen it, be sure to scroll way on down for the tweet from TheMOSTVettedPrezinHistory for a list of the ways Dems have tried to get Trump.

BREAKING: Schiff Finally Releases Tim Morrison Testimony -- NSC Sr. Director BLOWS UP Ukrainian Hoax -- Destroys Schiff Top Witness Lt. Col. Vindman

As I have said, I believe the truth will emerge and Trump will be re-elected in a landslide, but we can never, ever take that for granted. Stay mad!

Donald Trump, Jr., for one, clearly has had enough, and says it’s time for some serious pushback. “It’s time that the Republicans push for some justice the other way,” he said on Tuesday’s HANNITY show. “They [the Democrats] are getting away with it and they will keep doing that and steamrolling the Republicans until we push back accordingly. This is nonsense.”

• Dianna Bostick

11/20/2019 04:37 PM

We all need to call our senators and congressmen and let them know that the AMERICAN people have had enough !

• Josephine Beeler

11/20/2019 04:36 PM

Bless you Governor for your clear sighted analysis of this horse and pony show-a real waste of tax payers money and shameful use of our government facilities - shows what a bunch of lowlifes are "working" in DC!

• Vernon Hinz

11/20/2019 04:31 PM

We haven't been watching this political soap opera crap It is nothing but a bug eyed Schiff, Pelosi side show. The only concern I have, is the pea brain mutton heads going to be able to see this charade for what it is when election comes around.

• jack macdonald

11/20/2019 04:29 PM

My observations of Lt. COL

My observations on Vidland. He is a Toady, a sycophant, butt kissing, self important, little weasel. In my sphere growing up, he would have been the kid chosen last for a touch football game. He is the epitomy of a nerd. He seeks attention to make himself relevant in his own mind. The fact that he ended up in a position of influence in our govt. says heaps about the basic failings of our selection system. The damage being caused by this insignificant pimple is astounding.

• Amelia Little

11/20/2019 04:23 PM

I've seen more Republicans standing up to democrats--out loud, in public, on tv, in hearings in the last several years. Part of it certainly is that there are new people on the scene, but a big part, IMO, is that President Trump is leading by example--showing that the world will not come to an end if someone crosses the democrats. There are big piles of doodoo to dig through with all they are doing because they aren't getting their way, but we do have Republicans who are willing to wade in and throw it all back at them!!!

• John Martin

11/20/2019 04:12 PM

I am truly scared for my country. These people are trying to undermine the Presidency and having lawless hearings. We must do something to end they Democrat's attempted coup and prevent such terrible actions from ever happening to any President. There is NO basis for impeaching this President who has done more in his 3 years to improve this nation than any President before him. Do I like all of his "tweets"? No. But he is doing what he said he would do...drain the swamp! The swamp rats are fighting mad to the point they would rather destroy the country than to accept the will of the people. Maybe as citizens we should march on Washington.

• Tony Weaver

11/20/2019 03:54 PM

On who does an investigation help ...
    We spent over 2 years investigating Trump and Russia Who did it help the innocent ... Donald Trump
    Who did it hurt? Democrats

If the Bidens are investigated and they are innocent, who will it help and who will it hurt?
    If they are guilty of something, then it’s a new situation

Let’s see

• Jo A Hier

11/20/2019 02:54 PM

Dear Mike, You are truly very funny - your sarcastic rhetoric is hilarious and I enjoy it tremendously. You out did yourself in this article. Keep it up. Your content is the best and so intelligently composed with good grammar and correct punctuation. I tend to edit as I read so see where some folks rattle on without regard to grammar and punctuation - they obviously don't edit or are as stupid as the fools conducting this impeachment crud. Thanks again and God bless. Jo

• Fred Lewis

11/20/2019 02:53 PM

I completely agree. This indeed is a national disgrace. It is just a continuation of the fact an entire political party cannot accept the result of the last presidential election. They were certain their corrupt, unlikable, and deplorable candidate had the election in the bag. It is well past time that true Americans, regardless of party, stand up and say enough is enough. It is time for this Congress to do what they were elected to do, rather than stay on an indefinite fishing expedition where not only are the fish not biting, there are no fish.

• Vernon R Freeck

11/20/2019 02:44 PM

If shifty SCHIFF would care as much about this nation as he cares about getting rid of our sitting Preident just think of all the good thing this Nation could do. I have so many things to say but I like to keep this clean thank you LORD

• Aileen Velthuis

11/20/2019 02:18 PM

The trial is truly a "kangaroo court. They are determined to hang Trump. They don't like all the things he has done and as soon as he was elected, they started I just hope ordinary people will see thru all the evilness of it.

• Erik Swanson

11/20/2019 02:16 PM

Thank you for correct information and cutting through the maze of lies that the Democrats are stating throughout this process. You lift my Spirit in these tough times.
    Pray that our Father will continue to bless you and keep your voice strong and your intellect sharp.
    Blessings!
    Erik Swanson

• Kevin J Cook

11/20/2019 02:16 PM

Bring this farce to the Senators and the GOP Better call Schiffforbrains Pelousy Hellary Hussein Brennan Clapper Comey etc etc etc. Run it all the way to November so Fauxcahontas and Crazy Bernie can’t troll Americans with their insane socialism!

• P.E.

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

Just called Senator Kane office. Told her what is going on in Washington D.C. is a disgrace to our country. Our tax dollars! Gave her a Bible verse, from Deut.1:17 , ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgement is God’s. Moses is saying , if you can’t handle it bring it to me. So I said we will bring this matter to Senator Kane as he represents me. Theses two verses I would love to send to Trump Jr. Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 41:10. As Christian we all need to come together and take a stand for God !

P.S. Thanks for your service and being a blessing to others.

• Rick Holcomb

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

Governor, Is there anything that can be done, about the lies of the media news services? I shared this article on facebook, with this comment.
    " I lost all respect for FOX23 News, and FOX23 Michelle Linn, this morning. She stated, or read, that all eyes are on the impeachment hearings. That is a bald faced lie, according to this article, the ratings are so low, that CBS went back to regular programming. Shame on you all, but I have a feeling that nothing will change. You should just report and quit trying to sway people's opinion. "
    It is sad that even my local, so called news, lies to us. Sad.

• nascarccmgrlfan

11/20/2019 01:52 PM

Channel 7, my hometown CBS went to regular programing during 25 Words or Less, which in on 5:30-6:00 EST in my town.

• Joanne Schmidt

11/20/2019 01:31 PM

Did I miss the part about Vindman, who was born in Ukraine, being asked to be the Defense Minister of Ukraine three times? No wonder his patriotism was questioned.

• Andy Richardson

11/20/2019 01:29 PM

Gov Huck
    Enjoy reading what you have to say and can express so a Baptist from Alabama, with a third grade education can understand. Amazed you can write about Schiff with out using Arkansas cussing. I’ve heard some of those words but try not to use them and when it’s abouT Schiff, it becomes difficult.

• Dawn Street

11/20/2019 01:28 PM

I just want the madness to stop. I want Nefarious Nancy to stop digging down into her bag of Nasty tricks. I want Shifty bag o' Sh** to disappear down the toilet. I want the Crazy Chuckles Clown to go back to the circus of zombie clowns. I want Jiggling Jerry to go back to eating lots of pizza and pasta and roll on off Center Stage. I want Congress to get together if at all possible after all of this divisive rhetoric and posturing and support our President. Think of the progress we could have made as a nation if we did not have to put up with all the fol de rol and fiddle dee dee of the Leftist nonProgressive Socialistic Communistic DemonRats. Satan is alive and well in the Congress of the United States.

And what about the treacherous Quartet of Freshmen/women Representatives who seem to be running the whole Game of Demonic Charades!? And the endless parade of unelected mindless bureaucrats who seem to believe they should direct foreign policy? The Dismal DC Swamp is filled with nasty lying politicians but the denizens of the Deeper Swamp are the lobbyists, the bureaucrats who are jockeying for position and 15 minutes of fame in front of the TV cameras. It will have to be totally drained, sanitized and filled with concrete before we end the destruction of our Constitution, our Bill of Rights and our Nation under God!!

Yes, I am totally frustrated, I am very angry and I am sick and tired of seeing our country trashed.

• Ellen Klapperich

11/20/2019 01:04 PM

I work at an assisted living center. This circus is playing non stop on alot of the TVs. Some actually believe this farce to the point of severe TDS.....how incredibly sad.

• Karen A Koch

11/20/2019 01:01 PM

Regarding Chick-fil-A's cave to hate groups, perhaps you should call for Chick-fil-A customers to pick a day and donate what they would spend that day at Chick-fil-A to the Salvation Army. You called for a day to support them in the past. Perhaps calling for a day now to let them know their customers support the Salvation Army would make a statement.

• Brenda Easterling

11/20/2019 12:49 PM

As usual, Governor Huckabee, you are right on!!!!! This is such a comedy show it is unreal. I can’t even watch anymore because their attorney is browbeating their own witnesses. The witness this morning, Mr. Sondland, has answered the same question at least 3 or 4 times. I then had to turn it off. You are so right the Dems (the ones in charge of this fiasco) don’t give a “flying flip” about the country and that’s a shame. I live in California and I am totally ashamed of our leaders here. We aren’t all nuts in California. They sure make our state look terrible. Thank you for your opinions.

• Karen a Armstrong

11/20/2019 12:40 PM

I have never been so mad as I am at the waste of tax payers money, it could have went to homeless shelters, a down payment to Social Security stolen from our accounts, to rebuilding our roads, cleaning up San Francisco or Los Angeles, women's shelters, raises for Veterans or Officers, so many wonderful things could have been accomplished with that money (our money). They are money drunk. Conservatives need someone to coordinate a walk on Washington, I would save my 2 week vacation for that! Honestly I would love to kick them all out and scream you're Fired, because they have forgotten who they work for. Yes, I am angry, I have grandchildren and do not want to leave this state of politics to them. If anything good has come out of this, its that the GOP is finally fighting back. Now, lets hold Hillary and Joe Biden to the same standard, trial, and hear those phone calls. Those are the ones we need to hear.

• David gamble

11/20/2019 12:14 PM

Mike,
    I could not agree more with Don Jr. until conservatives give these criminals a dose of their own medicine they will continue this nonsense! They need to be taught, people in glass houses do t throw stones, and they ALL are in glass houses. Do they think we the people are so stupid as to not see through this farce. Landslide is a good word for 2020!!!!!!!!

• Lee Swann

11/20/2019 12:11 PM

Mike, thank you for the publication of this NONSENSE! I was able to catch part of the farce yesterday. I really get queasy watching Adam Schiff sit in his chair, with that "smug" grin on his face.
    I PRAY our Father in heaven will be instrumental in re-seating POTUS in 2020. I firmly believe HE was instrumental in Mr Trump being elected in 2016; it is beyond me, to see HOW the democRATs can continue the constant "witch" hunt they have been on since November 2016.

• Dianna Bostick

• Amelia Little

11/20/2019 04:23 PM

• John Martin

11/20/2019 04:12 PM

• Tony Weaver

11/20/2019 03:54 PM

On who does an investigation help ...
    Who did it hurt? Democrats

Blessings!
    Erik Swanson

• Kevin J Cook

11/20/2019 02:16 PM

• P.E.

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

P.S. Thanks for your service and being a blessing to others.

• Rick Holcomb

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

It is sad that even my local, so called news, lies to us. Sad.

• nascarccmgrlfan

• Amelia Little

11/20/2019 04:23 PM

• John Martin

11/20/2019 04:12 PM

• Tony Weaver

11/20/2019 03:54 PM

On who does an investigation help ...
    Who did it hurt? Democrats

Blessings!
    Erik Swanson

• Kevin J Cook

11/20/2019 02:16 PM

• P.E.

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

P.S. Thanks for your service and being a blessing to others.

• Rick Holcomb

11/20/2019 01:59 PM

It is sad that even my local, so called news, lies to us. Sad.

• nascarccmgrlfan