Sitting through Tuesday’s all-day impeachment “inquiry” hearings was like listening to an endless loop of “Seasons In The Sun” while sitting on hot coals under an angry wasp nest, eating tofurkey with kale stuffing and being forced to watch Joy Behar’s home movies.  I thought Democrats were supposed to be philosophically opposed to torture.

Of course, most people didn’t watch; network ratings for the impeachment spectacle were appropriately dismal and continue to tank. (CBS even returned to regular programming.) But if most people found Adam Schiff’s hearings too boring or complicated to watch, they might still have caught a mainstream news report or two, or gone online, and if they did, they were shamelessly, dramatically, repeatedly lied to. Adam Schiff, a man with the conscience of a Burmese python and the personal appeal of a bedbug, is being hailed as a patriotic hero in some parts. Really?? Come on, would anybody out there buy a used car from this man?

He’s such an obvious liar, telling us throughout the “Trump/Russia” hoax that he had the actual evidence that Trump was “colluding” with Russia. And the lying never stops. I don’t see how he can look at himself in the mirror. On the other hand, maybe he has no reflection. Other vampires don’t.

The worst part is, people watching those newscasts might come away with the impression that Trump, who has done absolutely nothing outside his authority as President, must have committed The Crime Of The Century. Why else would there be so many witnesses? This when not one of the witnesses can say Trump committed any crime at all, let alone bribery, the focus-grouped Charge Of The Day. And that is unforgivable.

Here’s another excellent part of Tuesday’s questioning, concerning big-deal witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, that no doubt will not be a feature of mainstream reporting…

As for Vindman’s testimony, Matt Margolis at PJ Media has an excellent analysis that lists ten ways his testimony actually damaged the Democrats’ case. Here’s that list; #7 alone is enough to dismiss a hearing being led by sane people. Too bad that doesn't apply here.

Adam Schiff did have one extraordinary –- and, I have to say, extraordinarily entertaining –- moment on Tuesday when he accidentally communicated that he knows the identity of the so-called “whistleblower.” It happened when Vindman, under questioning by Devin Nunes, said he had spoken to two individuals about the at-issue phone call of July 25: State Department official George Kent, who has already testified, and another unnamed person in the intelligence community. When Nunes asked Vindman what agency that person was in, Schiff immediately broke in and stopped the questioning, with the excuse that we have to “protect the whistleblower.”

Say what? Schiff insists he doesn’t know the identity of the whistleblower.  So how did he know that the person they were talking about WAS the whistleblower? It’s really quite funny to watch this happen; Schiff’s face doesn’t change expression –- does it ever? –- but you know he’s thinking “Oh, Schiffffff,” except the word isn’t “Schiff.” He knows he’s just blown it. And the reaction in the room makes it clear that everybody else knows, too.

The “anonymity” issue is a joke. Everybody knows who the whistleblower (actually just a leaker) is. And now it seems Vindman was the one who contacted him. Jim Jordan confronted Schiff: “Mr. Chairman, I don’t see how this is ‘outing’ the whistleblower. The witness has testified in his deposition that he doesn’t know who the whistleblower is; YOU have said, even though no one believes you...you don’t know who the whistleblower is, so how is this ‘outing’ the whistleblower to find out who this individual is?”

Schiff can do nothing but move on. Obviously, he’s not withholding the whistleblower’s identity to protect him (the whistleblower) but to protect himself and his impeachment farce. It would be great to see someone in the hearing room stand up, like in a Hollywood movie, grab a microphone, point a finger at the witness and say, “YOU told the whistleblower, and this is all a sham, and the so-called whistleblower is part of your scheme.  He's not entitled to anonymity.  Everybody knows who he is: he’s a CIA employee and Democrat operative named Eric Ciaramella!”

Jordan came close but stopped short. Of course, he would’ve had to talk fast because they’d cut his mic for sure (before you can say “Ciaramella”).  Unless Schiff can continue to keep the whistleblower officially under wraps, this “inquiry” will be exposed for the farce that it is.

You know, on my radio show, the announcer would sometimes say, “He’s conservative...but he’s not mad at anybody about it.” Well, in this situation, it’s time to GET MAD.

This is a national disgrace. It doesn’t just diminish the Presidency –- it diminishes America. I see it as hugely ironic that the diplomatic corps now finds itself in the middle of this. Clearly, they think their criticism of Trump is justified because they care so very deeply about our diplomatic relations with Ukraine. Do they think Adam Schiff cares about that? He and the other Democrats on his committee don’t give a flying flip about our diplomatic relations with Ukraine, or they wouldn’t be putting on this horror show. Just imagine: if you were President Zelensky –- or, really, any other world leader –- watching these hearings, what would you think about America in 2019?

We’ve got to let our legislators know how furious we are. Contact your representative --- and, especially, your Senators, as resolving this will fall to them --- and make it clear that we know exactly what is happening and expect them to stand up. We truly are living through the biggest scandal of our lifetimes, an attempted slow-motion coup to take out the President of the United States. They’ve tried over and over before landing on “bribery.”

But it’s not going well. Here’s a great analysis of Tim Morrison’s testimony and what it really tells us. (You do have to wonder whether he’s “their” witness or ours.) At the end, if you haven’t seen it, be sure to scroll way on down for the tweet from TheMOSTVettedPrezinHistory for a list of the ways Dems have tried to get Trump.

BREAKING: Schiff Finally Releases Tim Morrison Testimony -- NSC Sr. Director BLOWS UP Ukrainian Hoax -- Destroys Schiff Top Witness Lt. Col. Vindman

As I have said, I believe the truth will emerge and Trump will be re-elected in a landslide, but we can never, ever take that for granted. Stay mad!

Donald Trump, Jr., for one, clearly has had enough, and says it’s time for some serious pushback. “It’s time that the Republicans push for some justice the other way,” he said on Tuesday’s HANNITY show. “They [the Democrats] are getting away with it and they will keep doing that and steamrolling the Republicans until we push back accordingly. This is nonsense.”

• Betsy Maloney

11/20/2019 11:50 AM

YOU, Mike Kookoobee, are the national disgrace!!! Once again, your lies are almost as frequent as the POTUS'. The obvious reason you don't like watching is because your LYING GOP friends are making absolute fools of themselves!! They cannot dispute FACTS, so they have to be disrespectful, arrogant fools!!! Once again, I say that your are disgracing yourself as a Christian by the constant daily lying!! Hasn't God pricked your conscience yet?? No?? Then you're not very open to the Holy Spirit, who must be completely grieved over your behavior!! Smarten up, Mike! And for God's sake (literally) STOP LYING!!!!!!!

• Darren Berry

11/20/2019 11:39 AM

Dear Mr Huckabee,
    Regarding all this and Fartgate, I cant help but think that that bit of video was fabricated intentionally to go viral to plant in peoples mind (specifically all those who are not paying close attention to this whole sham...which is a lot since viewership is tanking) the whole sentence surrounding the fart sound. I know that sounds ridiculous but I would not put it past the left to stoop that low. They are grasping at straws because they know they are running out of things to throw at us. I say throw at us and not throw at Trump because I believe that the bigger thing here is spiritual warfare. The deep state WANTS to keep the USA in the dark and all the pawns on their chess board are too blind in their own self righteousness to see the bigger machine at work. I could go on but I dont want to start going tangent... I'll close with this: Hey Schiff, Pull my finger!

• Robbie Mize

11/20/2019 11:38 AM

Another day, another litany of lies. The TV is silent but believe me, the other news outlets on the internet are screaming from the roof-tops. Thank you Gov. Huckabee for bring truth to those desperate to hear a piece of sanity from somewhere.

• Kenneth stach

11/20/2019 11:36 AM

I thank you for keeping us informed.Breaking the law as they are (the Democrats) should be locked up and throw the key away
    God bless I’m watching for a Divine Intervention like when President Trump won the election.

• Oscar Williams

11/20/2019 11:33 AM

There are some reasons why Pelosi and Schiff are railroading this embarrassment: They both have filthy personal lives of perversion, extortion, violation of the Logan Act, RICO charges and child abuse CREDIBLE accusations against them. Remember HRC's famous declaration during the 2016 presidential campaigns, "If he [Trump] gets is, we're all gonna hang"? How 'bout THAT -- she's a prophet! And when the "inquiry" is taken from Schiff and given to Nadler, the failure to impeach President Trump will be blamed on Nadler's poor handling of the debacle. But, I think I hear the "whisper of the ax", and it's getting louder!

• Greg Dawson

11/20/2019 11:32 AM

Hi Mike,

It is long passed time to get mad. I am furious! The House of representatives as done nothing to earn their position or their salary for 3+ years. They are burning up valuable time and taxpayer resources (MONEY) to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. When an employee doesn't do their job, they get fired and they damn sure don't continue to make their insane salary year after year for NOT doing their job.

My President is hamstrung by this less than worthless parasite and it needs to be removed. Time to call the Orkin Man and get rid of these harmful insects.

BTW - I want my money back and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. I believe he committed Arkancide. Which, by the way is no disparagement on the great state of Arkansas, it is simply what we out west call it when an 'associate' of the Clinton's manages to commit suicide under impossible conditions, like getting shot in the head while crashing in an airplane.

• Melinda Lucas

11/20/2019 11:30 AM

Thank you for the great synopsis of the circus! And yes, we are mad! This is a disgrace and an embarrassment to America and what is even worse is that the elected leftists who 'represent' Oregon take a patronizing stance towards people like me and my husband who dare write them a letter questioning their motives. We'll keep writing though! It's time to awaken the sleeping giant!

• Sharon Zins

11/20/2019 11:01 AM

I agree with you totally about the Impeachment hearings. I wonder how long this ordeal will last and what will be the next for President Trump. What are the Democrats trying to hide, possibly how they became millionaires and their families also. Keep up the good work, I appreciate it.

• Lula Broome

11/20/2019 10:57 AM

I am signing every petition that I can put my hands on to end this travesty. Such lying such manipulation from all of the demorats including their attorneies!! Please advise other things that we as Americans can do to protest the shenanigans going on!

• Rick Locke

11/20/2019 10:46 AM

Don't call me Rick, call me confused. Shifty Schiff & his democrat buddies on network t.v., are approaching Ukrainians to report on a supposed quid pro quo by their political rival, President Donald Trump because they think that President Trump approached the Ukrainians to confirm an actual quid pro quo performed on camera by Joe Biden who could never approach the possibility of being any kind of political rival to President Trump?

• Carol Hopper

11/20/2019 10:45 AM

This is outrageous. How can it continue?

• Gaye Haehnel

11/20/2019 10:43 AM

This is what I love about you Mike you do not hold back and your logic is, well, just logical! Love the good reporting.

• Jeanne Bergeron

11/20/2019 10:41 AM

Maybe they got paid to lie.

• Denise Jackson

11/20/2019 10:34 AM

I wish the Republicans would have 1, JUST 1, Republican run against Schiffin the California primary. Usually the California Republicans put 12 or no Republicans on a primary race ballot. They rarely endorse one of the Republican primary candidates. The results is that most California general elections are Democrat against Democrat. That's why California Democrats are so cocky. Supposively the Republican Party has a lot of money. Run a strong Republican against Schiff. Run to win!!! The Republican just might win. His district may be liberal, but they aren't kooky crazy liberal. A lot of rocket scientist live in that area. A lot of seminary students live in that area. Some of them have to be embarrassed. I am SO TIRED OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HANDING OVER THE PRIMARIES ON A SILVER PLATER TO THE DEMOCRATS!!!

• Denise Corressell

11/20/2019 10:26 AM

AMEN AMEN. Wouldn’t it be hilarious to see the crazy bedbug be eaten by his own kind

• R. Saffell

11/20/2019 10:18 AM

Time to get mad? I've been "mad" for years. Why? Because the *ONLY people whose opinions are important are Democrats and "Celebrities". That's all. No one counts but these people.
    So yeah....I'm mad. And I would like to know just what us "poor Deplorables" can do.
    Anything?
    We are told to "Write our Congressman". Write our Senators". Well I have. I've written, called, talked to them in person.....but they do not care. They do not listen. They wave you away with their hands or give you the same old tired "explanation"
    They say to "Vote". But I know full well that people cannot "VOTE AWAY" socialism or communism. Could Hitler have been "voted out"?
    Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer are ALL traitors. They need to be jailed. I've said this for years.
    I have told this to politicians. I've written to President Trump.
    But they are still free.
    So yeah. I'm mad.
    Anyone have any ideas on what to do next? What does any ordinary American do when they are threatened by liars like the Democratic Party?
    Seriously. I'd like to know.

• Carol Kloberdanz

11/20/2019 10:13 AM

I’m angry and personally, I think we should all march on Washington and demand that Schiff resign and arrest all those who are involved in this ongoing attempted coup and takeover of our government and country.

• David Berry

11/20/2019 10:12 AM

Thanks again Sir. Btw, Pelosi's government website allows us to comment without being in her district. Let's pile it on...

• Peggy Low

11/20/2019 10:07 AM

I did listen all day and your first paragraph is hilariously exactly the feeling I had at the end!!

• Cheryl Gower

11/20/2019 10:07 AM

We’ve left MAD in the dust. We want something DONE about Adam Schiff and his treasonous coup—NOW! We don’t want to wait to vote him out. Anyone else functioning in his job like this would be fired on the spot. GET HIM OUTTA THERE!

• Tim Touchstone

11/20/2019 10:01 AM

Governor, how long does our country have to endure this purely political spectacle? From my point of view, it's giving world leaders plenty of ammo to provide the Republicans with MORE dirt on the "demoRats". From a legal view this will end BADLY for the left, but I fear, the damage to future Presidents (especially Republican) will be bad. God Bless you and the USA.

• Melana L MacLeod

11/20/2019 09:57 AM

Adam Schiff makes Jerry Nadler look intelligent. Schiff, and the rest of the sheep that follow him, are so RABID in their attempts to derail the President that they are now tripping over themselves. The Democrats have done more to damage America in the eyes of the world than anyone in the past or in the future have or will do. They are nothing more than a "clown car" where one idiot after another keeps falling out to be more ridiculous than the last. Really....Americans (the sane ones) are OVER this. Quit wasting our money and time and get on with the people's work. THAT is what you were "hired" to do.....not elevate yourself to "star" status.

• Gloria Ure

11/20/2019 09:53 AM

I think the House has made this great country a laughing stock. President Trump has done everything he has said he would with no help from the house and he has made this country where we are United States of America again. We all need to let the house know how we feel about what they keep trying to do.

• Patricia Smyth

11/20/2019 09:52 AM

I will contact my Senator today. I am praying that Schiff will not get re-elected next year along with any Dems On this committee!

• Nell Eaton

11/20/2019 09:48 AM

Please stop this nonsense of impeachment and the spending of our tax money and "Work For Our Country ".

• Betsy Maloney

• Lula Broome

11/20/2019 10:57 AM

• Rick Locke

11/20/2019 10:46 AM

• Carol Hopper

11/20/2019 10:45 AM

This is outrageous. How can it continue?

• Gaye Haehnel

11/20/2019 10:43 AM

• Jeanne Bergeron

11/20/2019 10:41 AM

Maybe they got paid to lie.

• Denise Jackson

11/20/2019 10:34 AM

• Denise Corressell

11/20/2019 10:26 AM

• R. Saffell

11/20/2019 10:18 AM

Anything?
    I have told this to politicians. I've written to President Trump.
    But they are still free.
    So yeah. I'm mad.
    Seriously. I'd like to know.

• Carol Kloberdanz

• Lula Broome

11/20/2019 10:57 AM

• Rick Locke

11/20/2019 10:46 AM

• Carol Hopper

11/20/2019 10:45 AM

This is outrageous. How can it continue?

• Gaye Haehnel

11/20/2019 10:43 AM

• Jeanne Bergeron

11/20/2019 10:41 AM

Maybe they got paid to lie.

• Denise Jackson

11/20/2019 10:34 AM

• Denise Corressell

11/20/2019 10:26 AM

• R. Saffell

11/20/2019 10:18 AM

Anything?
    I have told this to politicians. I've written to President Trump.
    But they are still free.
    So yeah. I'm mad.
    Seriously. I'd like to know.

• Carol Kloberdanz