May 24, 2018

My commentary on Mark Levin’s argument on the unconstitutionality of Mueller’s appointment has generated tons of responses from readers, so many that it’ll take me a while to catch up. But there’s a cynical common thread: Thanks, Governor, for explaining this, but you realize it won’t matter, nothing will happen, the swamp is too thick to drain, the left is too entrenched, the media are in it with them, there’s nothing anybody can do. Yes, folks, I share the frustration, but the only way we can change things is to push back as hard as we can. If we back off, it’s over.

Common wisdom says that shining a light on roaches makes them run. But these infiltrators are a different species of roach, calling themselves "confidential insect sources" instead of what we know they are. Catch them in your beam, and they just lie to your face (they also get book deals) and say: “We are NOT filthy roaches...we are "we were, uh, PATROLLING your kitchen to track down the REAL pests! Yeah, that’s the ticket! We were doing you a favor. You should be GLAD we got into your house.”

So we have to fight these vermin. Some of my readers expressed skepticism that any lawyer wouldn’t already know about the Appointments Clause, but Mark Levin actually addressed that when he brought up the subject on Tuesday, saying that bureaucrat-lawyers such as those within the FBI and other departments would not necessarily have that much of an understanding. Their brains function in certain ways that pertain to the kind of work they do: warrants, indictments, trying cases, etc. Levin says they probably don’t know other parts of the Constitution all that well.

After hearing from so many who doubt anything will come of this, I concluded that the most likely way –- perhaps the only way –- the Appointments Clause could make a difference would be if it gets argued before the Supreme Court. And right after having that thought, I read a comment from former lawyer (who confessed he’d practiced law “before God relieved me of that burden”) James Nearen, who also happens to lives somewhere in my neck of the woods—er, beach.

Mr. Nearen writes to say that he’d heard Levin on the radio and agrees with him, but he adds that such an esoteric argument, to be successful, would have to go all the way to SCOTUS. (It does appear so.) In the meantime, he cautions Rudy Giuliani --- are you listening, Rudy?? --- that he MUST NOT allow President Trump to answer ANY questions. If Trump answers even one, it could be seen as a “waiver of a legal defect,” which I think means he wouldn’t be able to make the Appointments Clause argument from that point on, even if it’s valid.

He also mentioned something we should all know by now: that there’s no getting around the fact that any questioning by Mueller will be a perjury trap. So there would inevitably be an allegation of perjury, even if Trump is trying his best to be truthful, followed by an attempt at impeachment. Nearen says that even if Mueller’s team is committing legal malpractice, that fact wouldn’t help the President.

Again, are you there, Rudy? DO NOT let the President testify under any circumstances. Put the Appointments Clause argument together and get it before the Supremes. We might have just enough Supreme Court justices who care about constitutional protections of Presidential power.

Finally, in response to news from the Daily Caller that several FBI agents want subpoenas so they can reveal what they know about the agency's misconduct, Michael Caputo has announced that those rank-and-file FBI officials don't have to sit around waiting for a subpoena and that a fund has been set up to pay their legal fees; go to caputolegalfund.com.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• David Bevil

05/24/2018 05:35 PM

I about to be 70 years old, a veteran, former police officer, have paid taxes and voted all my life and like to flatter myself by saying that I have tried to be a good citizen, Having said that, I have no hope for my two young daughters or their children or their children or their children. My time is passed, their time is not, WE have failed them miserably and THEY have won. The media, the left, and the moneyed people have their way and we are only fighting a useless guerrilla war with no end in sight. We need to secede and form independent states of conservatives if that were possible and it is not. At Anzio in WW II a soldier uttered a prayer that constantly comes to my mind " God come and help us, don't send Jesus, this ain't no place for children."

• Antonio Fernandez

05/24/2018 05:34 PM

For the longest time I have been extremely frustrated with Mr. Sessions, I do not know what he is doing to protect the President. it seems like he just is letting the DOJ democrats run the place. Trump should fire him and live with Media outrage they do not like anything he does anyway.

• Stephen Russell

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

Caputo alas needs Help to sue for abuse he underwent alone.
    Its wrong, Make Mueller team pay BIG Time. Give Justice.
    If wronged, Caputo should come out more.
    This reader wants Justice for Caputo.

• James and Nina Malsch

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

We agree the appointment of Robert Mueller is unconstitutional. We also agree that President Trump should not speak to Mueller. Rudy has not impressed us and bluster means nothing. The President and the Presidency must be preserved.

• Edward Laughlin

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

Wow, it just gets more, and more bizarre. I watched Mark on TV talk about this subject, and he is right. This all stems from the hatred of our current president and the Hillary loss. The libs are using Mueller to finish the task for impeachment.

• Dennis Rajala

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

I totally agree, but I am also concerned that at least four of the left wing Justices will try to rewrite the Constitution to what they think it SHOULD say, not what the Founding Fathers wanted, wrote and got approval of it from the colonies agreed with them. Of course Calififonia didn't get to vote that long ago, so they they will say that it therefore DOES NOT apply to them

• Paula Conley

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATION. NOW TELL FOX NEWS!!!!!! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PATRIOT!

• Kerry Wafer

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

Thank you for everything you are doing to try to make these wrongs right, sir!

• Norma Susan Moshier

05/24/2018 04:32 PM

Please, someone has to stop the massive corruption that has permeated like rotting meat across Washington DC. Someone, please.
    This has to end!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    He is not legally required to.

• Jackie Strange

05/24/2018 04:07 PM

Dear Mr. Huckabee,
    I totally agree with all of the frustrated readers, the Obama administration has corrupted every agency of our government past the point of no return. We are now a banana republic, and "we the people" have no voice in anything, we are nothing but pawns in their sick game of chess. Unless God intervenes, our country is dead and the One World Order will soon be implemented. President Trump is just a hiccough in the Democrats evil scheme to bring it about. I pray every day for His hand of protection on the best President of my lifetime (I'm 70).

• rodney d burke

05/24/2018 03:42 PM

this is the ammo we needed for a decade. now to find lawyers with the guts to take the ball and run with it. Rosenstein KNEW full well, he was acting without authority. If he didn't he needs to be removed as AAG and placed somewhere where he can do no harm. All that Mueller has done, especially the personal damage, is in Rob's lap. Mueller may have know and didn't care. His twisted mind has only one thought: get rid of Trump by any means necessary. He is now AS corrupt if not more that Comey. There is a host of sick minds out there. It starts with Barry and goes down at least three levels. Why Valerie jarrett, a sworn Islamist and Brennan a communist, and Hilary a sworn communist ever got this high in Gov't is beyond me. What does this say about Susan Rice? Lied on 5 separate news programs? Really? The dems have zero integrity. They worship; illegal criminals, terrorists and now MS-13? And what about Americans? Not a peep! This is a systemic disease and it needs eradication...yesterday!

• Brig.Gen (RET) William W.Wells

05/24/2018 03:34 PM

This has gone on so long it is mind blowing. Why hasen't anyone done anything yet seriously??? This has gone on long enough. There are enough Democrats and Rino's to hang already but they still stay in power. Cannot anyone do anything about it or is everyone corrupt. I can't understand how the deep state has existed this long with no punishment and concealing everyone. Everyone wants a donation but I am donated out. The more I donate the more others send me to want money. Washington is crooked and everyone knows it so do something. I own 5 companies and was a General Officer in the Army and the whole thing makes me sick that America could come to this!!!!

• kay kunter

05/24/2018 03:26 PM

Dear Governor Huckabee I am with you. I wondered about Rudy Giuliani does he want publicity? When he spoke with Hannity on TV he stirred up a hornet's nest. The President should not anwer any questions. I do not trust Mueller. This mess is like being in quick sand. I am about to the point where I think the people of the US should march on Washington. Probably would do no good. They would just lock us up. The old saying liar, liar pants on fire fits the DOJ, the top of the FBI and probably President Obama and his whole crew. We all get more frustrated every day and I hope you can tell Mr. Giuliani not to let the President talk to Mueller.

• Susan Sarsfield

05/24/2018 03:11 PM

You just made my day when you said if you shine a light on roaches, they run:):) So funny and that's what they are!
    I do hope President Trump is reading this and if not, you could call your daughter Sarah or send her a note to mention to the President. Surely, she will take your call:)
    The deeper they go into the swamp the more frustrating it is. Why do you think the President won't demand anything from Justice Department? All they are doing is stonewalling because they are waiting on Mueller to hang President Trump and I am beginning to believe that Mike Horowitz is too.
    Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement.
    Susan

• JoAnne Whitworth

05/24/2018 03:10 PM

I appreciate your request for input. I believe you are a very sincere and honest man. I agree with Mark Levin' s advice to President Trump not to answer ANY questions from Mueller. There is so much evidence against Clinton and her bunch and yet Mueller is laying a trap for the president.

• Waylon Bush

05/24/2018 03:01 PM

Thank you, Governor, for the encouragement! I wish I knew "exactly" what I could do to "push back" on this situation. It certainly will not be by contacting my senators. One is a Democrat (Bill Nelson) and the other (Marco Rubio) who recently responded on one of may emails. Here are a couple of comments (not all) in Senator Rubio's resonse to me: Dear Mr. Bush... "Robert Mueller was widely respected for his independence and professionalism as director of the FBI. I am hopeful that as special counsel he will conduct a fair and thorough investigation, and for the sake of the country, all parties will fully cooperate with his efforts." Very tactful and very insightful. I get it.
    I wonder if Senator Rubio ever read Louie Gohmert's take (actually, there are several) on Mr. Mueller? Try reading this (even just the 4-5 opening paragraphs): http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/28/louie-gohmert-rips-into-bob-mueller-in-48-page-report/. The swamp thrives. Governor, you have a voice, I don't. I am inconsequential, but I greatly appreciate you giving me the opportunity to voice my opinions to you. Thanks, wb.

• William S. Tait

05/24/2018 02:51 PM

I hope for the sake of the Country, you pass this info on to both Persident Trump & his attorney Rudy G. and any other official in his admin that has serious concerns. At least paragraphics Three (3) through Eight (8). With any good fortune, I really don't believe in luck, it's more like Gods will, some one, hopefully Trump, will take notice and actually do something regarding the Ammendment clause & Mueller.
    Although I don't agree with everything Trump has done, I do with the vast majority of it.
    Thank you for reading and I hope I make sense of it to you to act further.
    Just a thought, President Trump has done more for the Country in a year than has been accomplished in at least the last 3 decades. Trump is MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
    WST

• Connie S Belus

05/24/2018 02:43 PM

I thank God for you, Mr. Huckabee. You are an anointed warrior for good. Be strong in the Lord always. May He bless & protect you & yours.

• ART

05/24/2018 02:25 PM

Before I begin...we met in New York!! and notwithstanding that my first cousin is the former Presidential counsel to CLINTON...
    Its astonishing that no one of the elite is held accountable for crimes committed. Can an FBI Director (Comey) decide not to charge any one with a crime?..can it be re-opened? It seems like there are two standards of LAW: one for us and one for them.... Can Hillary still be investigated and charged for the email, Benghazi and pay to play thru the "Clinton Foundation?
    Can OBAMA be charged for a crime as a former President? Be well! ART
    I can go on and on but it would seem that all this investigation will be to no avail EXCEPT against the conservatives.

• Randy Popp

05/24/2018 02:20 PM

Agree with you completely we must vote with Christian values. The left has made it clear they will agree to anything for a vote. Talk about selling your soul to the devil!
    On a different note have you seen the increases in long term care cost? Seems the insurance companies can raise rates at will. Many of us retired folk cannot afford this. Only choice is to cancel which is terrible after what we have paid in. Can you help and get word to President Trump. I believe both of you care.
    God Bless

• Arlene Hurley

05/24/2018 02:17 PM

Is Rudy guiliani really helping the President. The President can't talk to Mueller. It's a trap. Why does he keep pushing it. I'm beginning to lose my confidence in Rudy.

• Faye Burklow

05/24/2018 02:15 PM

Read Judge Naipolitano on Twitter. Sorta scares me. He seems to think that Mueller is just being thorough and must go down all these rabbit trails. He said that Trump sanctioned nine Russians that Muller indicted which makes it impossible for them to tetirn to U.S. I believe he thinks Trump is guilty of something. Worries me.

• CARMEN PRICE

05/24/2018 02:03 PM

Governor, I love your newsletters in fact I sent this one on to President Trump. I get a newsletter from the WH everyday and I reply sometimes several times a day.
    The swamp, the DOJ/FBI problems need to be addressed, the is the worse attack on our democracy ever and by our own government officials. I hope President Trump and his team pays attention to the Appointments Clause as Mark Levin has pointed out as the clause makes Mueller's investigation null and void! He has wasted hundreds of thousands of my tax dollars doing this witch hunt, and I don't care what anyone thinks, they all need to be fired. Trump needs to find a common ground and start fresh with new dedicated people who will support him and his administration. And after listening to Hannity yesterday, Obama and Clinton are behind the whole mess!
    Keep up the great work.........
    Hugs
    Carmen Price

• Kathleen Duke

05/24/2018 02:02 PM

Somehow, someway, Rudy has to be MADE to not allow the President to sit down with Mueller. Please try to influence! Thanks and God bless you. Love Sarah!!!

• Carolyn Knight

05/24/2018 02:01 PM

HOW DO WE MAKE SURE PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS THIS INFORMATION? HE MUST BE MADE AWARE OF THIS SO HE DOES NOT FALL INTO A TRAP.

05/24/2018 01:58 PM

Mike, The MUELLER Investigation should go on to the SUPREME COURT. BUT The President must not let DOJ Lawyers argue his defense. The are terrible in the COURT ROOM. Look at their Court Room record this year. 0-15!!

• Eddie Byrn

05/24/2018 01:57 PM

Mueller should be relieved of his position as special prosecutor and summarily sent off into the wilderness. Hopefully to not be heard from again.

• Bobi Naukam

05/24/2018 01:36 PM

Thank you for encouraging us not to give up. God is working, but we must also do our part. Continue to expose evil, pray like the survival of our nation depends on prayer (it does), VOTE for candidates that are fighting for righteousness, and don’t give up! God is working powerfully behind the scenes. Breakthroughs are very near. The battle is long and hard, but victory is approaching. The enemy is determined to fight hard (and dirty) until they win. We must be more committed to draining the swamp and returning our nation to its Godly roots than they are committed to destroying America. Please keep up your work, Govenor, of encouraging us to keep on fighting and praying. God is not done with America!

• Jerry Korba

05/24/2018 01:32 PM

Mike As U know it took a long time to built that swamp we can't drain it in a year those swamp creatures are now in defense mode and will be hard to get rid of I wish Donald had more reliable help. I think after the mid term elections Donald needs to bring YOUR FIRED Statement and sanitize that environment he will need a hazmat suit the toxic waste there is deadly to the people of Make America Great Again!!!!

• Robert L. Fragoman

05/24/2018 01:30 PM

Hi Mike, I keep hearing & reading IMPEACH, IMPEACH, but don't you need a crime to impeach anyone? What crime has the President committed, that could lead to impeachment?

• annoymous

05/24/2018 01:26 PM

Rudy has lost his mind. He is not a help but a destructive force.
    Could not believe he would allow T to even give Mueller the time of day.
    Absolutely someone must convince T to get Rudy off TV and send him out to pasture.

• Arthur Salo

05/24/2018 01:17 PM

"even if Trump is trying his best to be truthful" ? Has Trump ever "tried his best to be truthful"? or am I just being fooled by the "fake media", Michael Avenatti and David Caye Johnston a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter and an adjunct faculty at Syracuse Law School who has written two books about Trump? Are these people all being dishonest? Really??????

• shelly powers

05/24/2018 01:16 PM

So, what is Rudy's email address, just in case he didn't hear you. I'd love to bombard his in-box. Trump CANNOT answer any of Mueller's questions!!

• Theresa Carver

05/24/2018 01:15 PM

What is up with this Federal judge ruling that it's illegal for Trump to block someone on Twitter? He's not preventing them from viewing his tweets. He's not preventing them from speaking their own minds. He's simply not giving them HIS platform to write whatever they want. Isn't that SCREENING? Isn't that what the movie studios do? Is that illegal? It's like someone writing on my house things I don't agree with and saying it's illegal for me to get rid of it. SICK of these so-called judges ruling whatever they want to get headlines, just to get turned over by another judge. The damage is done.

05/24/2018 12:52 PM

Governor Mike Huckabee, Congress created the position of SPECIAL PROSECUTOR. When is the MUELLER investigation to be over, does CONGRESS have any oversight of this investigation? Will CONGRESS redact Checks issued to fund this lunacy? Congress is paralyzed by the SWAMP. Look at AG JEFF SESSIONS he has completely disappeared behind ROSENSTEIN. Sessions has experience with the SWAMP he will not do the work of the AG because he knows what they can do to harm his POLITICAL future and present.

• Laura Dolan

05/24/2018 12:51 PM

Thank you for presenting the details about the Mueller probe that Mark Levin has been bringing out. I watch his show on Fox Sunday nights and heard him present that aspect. As these things keep coming to light I am encouraged rather than discouraged. Yes the swamp is deep and thick, those who are guilty of all manner of misconduct, obstruction and illegal behavior are fighting and the path forward is difficult to say the least. But I am encouraged that there are more folks joining the swamp-draining team all the time and those that began to inform us of the mess our government is in are, so far, staying the course. My church prayer group has been praying about all this for over 2 years now and we will continue. I'm certain there are many others who are doing the same. If we will remain faithful in all this, each of us doing the part we can, God will continue to move on our behalf. And woe to those who are found resisting Him!

• Rick Schramm

05/24/2018 12:50 PM

I am praying for help from God. If God is for this, who can be against it?

• Dollene

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

In the 60's my folks would load my brother, sister and myself into the station wagon and we would go for a ride. The place they would take us for this family field trip was in Seattle. We had come as curious spectators on this rendezvous. I remember being amazed, confused, and awed at this event, yet definitely impressed. The people we watched were dressed in all sorts of different clothing that I'd never seen before, with trinkets hanging off of them. Most of the guy's had really long hair which was rather shocking at that time. The girls were clad in attire which was not very modest, and many had little flowers painted on them. The whole group seemed to wander around aimlessly as if they all knew one another. Curious. The unfamiliar odor of smoke was obviously not tobacco as they congregated in the street smoking. I learned that night what pot was. As the next few years passed by and I grew older I would go into Seattle with my friends to Pike Place Market. Accrossed the street from the market was that little coffee shop where my field trip had been a few years before. It stood there for many years as a busy little shop. That was the original Starbucks Coffee Shop.

• Warren Dorman

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

I agree with you Governor. Put the Appointments Clause together and get it to the SC promptly.

• Mary McCauley

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

Love your allusion to the roaches patroling for the real pests. When you shine a light on them they run.

• corliss hayden

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

If God be for us, who can be against us?

• Ken Strong

05/24/2018 12:34 PM

Remember Obama promised to "fundamentally change America". I don't want to fundamentally change America, I want America to return to its fundamental roots!

• Stephen Thomas

05/24/2018 12:32 PM

You seem to be on speaking terms with Jay Sekulow... Why don't you send him this article and follow up with a phone call?

05/24/2018 12:31 PM

Governor Huckabee...This Thread is moderated Awaiting Approval????

05/24/2018 12:28 PM

Governor Huckabee, HOW DO I PROPERLY "PROCEDURE" TO LEAVE YOU A MESSAGE?? HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES. SEEMS ALL MY MESSAGES ARE WAITING APPROVAL?

• Henry Sherwood

05/24/2018 12:27 PM

As a twice retired LEO, I watch and listen to the political rhetoric. This has been going on for so long without change, In the case of president Trump the Opposition seems to be sworn to bring down Trump at any cost. The Opposition is so deeply intrenched in all fractions of government (and please do not forget SOROS). They have determined that any means that can unseat Trump is appropriate, and have aimed their attacks along those lines, In some of their cases the best defense and only defense is a lie good filled offence. No one associated with Trump is safe or immune from attack or protentional destruction.
    Lastly Please do not forget a Society that is rapidly approaching a mind set of a total lack of Social and Moral Responsibility, with Little or no Consequences for Actions Taken (The "gun Issue").

Henry Sherwood

• Geoffrey max mordecai Spiro

05/24/2018 12:25 PM

Moses would say after the priests blew the silver horns: "get up Gd and chase their enemies and HATERS from before them" SIR, the condition is exactly as you expressed it, not turning you back on the enemy. He who has faith Gd will fight for! Say Gd every time you can so the liberals will hate you more and more, and Gd will be able all the more to fulfill the words of Moses.

• Ann Moyes

05/24/2018 12:21 PM

Thank you so much for keeping we, the deplorables informed about “the swamp”!
    I’ve heard President Trump on more than one occasion say that he wants to answer any questions Meuller has; my concern is that even if his attorneys advise him not to meet with Meuller, Mr Trump may do it anyway. His ego could very well be his downfall, sad!!

• Connie Robertson

05/24/2018 12:18 PM

Thank you, Mr. Huckabee for clarifying this so all of us can understand what is going on. Please encourage the president and those envolved to keep working on all of this and please make sure they protect our President from Mueller and that he is forced to stop what he is doing.

• Alice Hogan

05/24/2018 12:18 PM

Dear Mike,
    We agree, we do not think being anywhere near Mueller is in any way advantageous. He is crooked and now knowing these lastest things about him, we think it will be a booby trap. The amount of time and monies already spent are nothing less than highway robbery of all taxpayers (even dimdems) and should be defunded right now! POTUS has better things to do with his time. Our family thinks the world of you and your strong, very proficient and professional Sarah!

May 24, 2018

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• David Bevil

05/24/2018 05:35 PM

• Antonio Fernandez

05/24/2018 05:34 PM

• Stephen Russell

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

Caputo alas needs Help to sue for abuse he underwent alone.
    Its wrong, Make Mueller team pay BIG Time. Give Justice.
    If wronged, Caputo should come out more.
    This reader wants Justice for Caputo.

• James and Nina Malsch

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

• Edward Laughlin

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

• Dennis Rajala

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

• Paula Conley

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

• Kerry Wafer

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

Thank you for everything you are doing to try to make these wrongs right, sir!

• Norma Susan Moshier

05/24/2018 04:32 PM

This has to end!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    He is not legally required to.

• Jackie Strange

05/24/2018 04:07 PM

Dear Mr. Huckabee,

• rodney d burke

05/24/2018 03:42 PM

• Brig.Gen (RET) William W.Wells

05/24/2018 03:34 PM

• kay kunter

05/24/2018 03:26 PM

• Susan Sarsfield

05/24/2018 03:11 PM

Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement.
    Susan

• JoAnne Whitworth

05/24/2018 03:10 PM

• Waylon Bush

05/24/2018 03:01 PM

• William S. Tait

05/24/2018 02:51 PM

Thank you for reading and I hope I make sense of it to you to act further.
    WST

• Arlene Hurley

05/24/2018 02:17 PM

• Faye Burklow

05/24/2018 02:15 PM

• CARMEN PRICE

05/24/2018 02:03 PM

Keep up the great work.........
    Hugs

• Jerry Korba

05/24/2018 01:32 PM

• Robert L. Fragoman

05/24/2018 01:30 PM

• annoymous

05/24/2018 01:26 PM

Rudy has lost his mind. He is not a help but a destructive force.
    Could not believe he would allow T to even give Mueller the time of day.

• Arthur Salo

05/24/2018 01:17 PM

• shelly powers

05/24/2018 01:16 PM

• Theresa Carver

05/24/2018 01:15 PM

05/24/2018 12:52 PM

• Laura Dolan

05/24/2018 12:51 PM

• Rick Schramm

05/24/2018 12:50 PM

I am praying for help from God. If God is for this, who can be against it?

• Dollene

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

• Warren Dorman

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

• Mary McCauley

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

• corliss hayden

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

If God be for us, who can be against us?

• Ken Strong

05/24/2018 12:34 PM

• Stephen Thomas

05/24/2018 12:32 PM

05/24/2018 12:31 PM

Governor Huckabee...This Thread is moderated Awaiting Approval????

05/24/2018 12:28 PM

• Henry Sherwood

05/24/2018 12:27 PM

Henry Sherwood

• Geoffrey max mordecai Spiro

05/24/2018 12:25 PM

• Ann Moyes

05/24/2018 12:21 PM

Thank you so much for keeping we, the deplorables informed about “the swamp”!

• Connie Robertson

05/24/2018 12:18 PM

• Alice Hogan

05/24/2018 12:18 PM

Dear Mike,

May 24, 2018

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• David Bevil

05/24/2018 05:35 PM

• Antonio Fernandez

05/24/2018 05:34 PM

• Stephen Russell

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

Caputo alas needs Help to sue for abuse he underwent alone.
    Its wrong, Make Mueller team pay BIG Time. Give Justice.
    If wronged, Caputo should come out more.
    This reader wants Justice for Caputo.

• James and Nina Malsch

05/24/2018 05:14 PM

• Edward Laughlin

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

• Dennis Rajala

05/24/2018 04:58 PM

• Paula Conley

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

• Kerry Wafer

05/24/2018 04:41 PM

Thank you for everything you are doing to try to make these wrongs right, sir!

• Norma Susan Moshier

05/24/2018 04:32 PM

This has to end!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    DO NOT LET TRUMP GO BEFORE MUELLER !!
    He is not legally required to.

• Jackie Strange

05/24/2018 04:07 PM

Dear Mr. Huckabee,

• rodney d burke

05/24/2018 03:42 PM

• Brig.Gen (RET) William W.Wells

05/24/2018 03:34 PM

• kay kunter

05/24/2018 03:26 PM

• Susan Sarsfield

05/24/2018 03:11 PM

Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement.
    Susan

• JoAnne Whitworth

05/24/2018 03:10 PM

• Waylon Bush

05/24/2018 03:01 PM

• William S. Tait

05/24/2018 02:51 PM

Thank you for reading and I hope I make sense of it to you to act further.
    WST

• Arlene Hurley

05/24/2018 02:17 PM

• Faye Burklow

05/24/2018 02:15 PM

• CARMEN PRICE

05/24/2018 02:03 PM

Keep up the great work.........
    Hugs

• Jerry Korba

05/24/2018 01:32 PM

• Robert L. Fragoman

05/24/2018 01:30 PM

• annoymous

05/24/2018 01:26 PM

Rudy has lost his mind. He is not a help but a destructive force.
    Could not believe he would allow T to even give Mueller the time of day.

• Arthur Salo

05/24/2018 01:17 PM

• shelly powers

05/24/2018 01:16 PM

• Theresa Carver

05/24/2018 01:15 PM

05/24/2018 12:52 PM

• Laura Dolan

05/24/2018 12:51 PM

• Rick Schramm

05/24/2018 12:50 PM

I am praying for help from God. If God is for this, who can be against it?

• Dollene

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

• Warren Dorman

05/24/2018 12:43 PM

• Mary McCauley

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

• corliss hayden

05/24/2018 12:40 PM

If God be for us, who can be against us?

• Ken Strong

05/24/2018 12:34 PM

• Stephen Thomas

05/24/2018 12:32 PM

05/24/2018 12:31 PM

Governor Huckabee...This Thread is moderated Awaiting Approval????

05/24/2018 12:28 PM

• Henry Sherwood

05/24/2018 12:27 PM

Henry Sherwood

• Geoffrey max mordecai Spiro

05/24/2018 12:25 PM

• Ann Moyes

05/24/2018 12:21 PM

Thank you so much for keeping we, the deplorables informed about “the swamp”!

• Connie Robertson