North Dakota fossil story

April 2, 2019 |

Paleontologists digging in North Dakota have found what’s being hailed as the most important discovery of the new century: a “time capsule of the end of the world.”

It’s the perfectly-preserved fossilized remains of a group of fish, insects, mammals and one dinosaur, all jumbled together, that apparently all died at the same moment 66 million years ago, when a tsunami-like wave and a shower of rocks, sand and molten glass buried them alive.  It's believed to have happened just minutes after a huge asteroid smashed into the Earth near Mexico, ending the era of the dinosaurs.  They even found charred trees and dinosaur footprints from just before the blast.

Aside from the scientific value, there are two other aspects of this story that should be of interest to us today:

1.  It shows the importance of continuing NASA’s research on diverting asteroids away from Earth.

2.   We can see that the fossilized faces of the creatures who suddenly realized their world was ending have identical expressions to those of Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews when the Mueller report findings were announced.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• Karen Hagen

04/02/2019 01:49 PM

Thanks for my LOL of the day. Keep being you.

• Jeff Glover

04/02/2019 01:35 PM

I want to see if you really do read and or email your posters. I lived 15 years in El Dorado and Magnolia until 1993. You were not the governor then, wish ya could have been. I like what you write and loved your show on Fox. We can't let the Dem. get in or our country will never be the same again. I pray that God will intervene and put Thump back in. MAGA

• Gwen Stroud

04/02/2019 01:27 PM

Thank goodness for your unique sense of humor and your talent for writing. You brighten my day!

• james randolph

04/02/2019 01:25 PM

Hey Mike -
    As a biblical young earth creationist (all the labels), I disagree with their conclusions.
    They see the "evidence" through their "NO GOD,NO CREATION, NO GENESIS FLOOD" lens.
    The evidence cannot be interpreted except by atheist, NO INTELLIGENT DESIGN, random catastrophic events.
    Their conclusion MUST fit their "ATHEOLOGY".
    ...
    I know it is not your intent to debate them on your site.
    I recommend this video series, by credentials geomorphologist Michael Oard
    ($50 to buy, rental available, 8 hours of evidence that defend Biblical creation and flood records).
    [jim]

• michael l holderby

04/02/2019 01:23 PM

Those animals, both marine and land animals, were buried by the year long Global Flood of Noah's time, about 4,500 years ago. Check out the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter in northern Kentucky outside Cincinatti, Ohio. Also, coming soon, the Discovery Center (for Science and Earth History) in north Dallas, Texas.

• Melinda C. Nay

04/02/2019 01:13 PM

Gov. Huckabee, thanks for comparing the expression on the faces of those doomed animals to the Main-stream media folks upon the release of the Muller report. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time! My husband was outside and he ran in to see what was wrong! You, kind sir, are a comedic genius!! Hahahahahaha! Just can’t quit laughing!

• MARK GREENBAUM

04/02/2019 12:41 PM

I laughed out loud at #2. Great comparison.

• Marvin Blakey

04/02/2019 12:34 PM

IMO that happened at Noah’s flood not 66 million years ago!!! Much more believable!

• Dave Lally

04/02/2019 12:25 PM

#2. Perfect!

• Steven Tolken

04/02/2019 12:16 PM

I wish the Democrats ( and other members of Congress) would stop following an agenda that impedes the President and start persuing an agenda that actually helps our nation and its people. I, and probably most Americans, feel so unrepresented.

• William Elliott

04/02/2019 12:08 PM

Sounds more like the cataclysmic results of a global flood.

• David H Ulm

04/02/2019 12:03 PM

Love your sense of humor!!!!!

• dave allen

04/02/2019 11:41 AM

first rule out a hoax. evolutionists are famous for that, like joining an ape jawbone to a human skull as the missing link. second, study it for all its scientific value. third, keep wondering why the earth isn't FULL of such fossils of this ALLEGED catastrophic event. fourth, admit AGAIN that fossils found ALL OVER the earth ALL point to a catastrophic FLOOD. too bad they have to hide and pervert so much science just because it might be linked to ..... horrors ... faith.

North Dakota fossil story

April 2, 2019 |

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• Karen Hagen

04/02/2019 01:49 PM

Thanks for my LOL of the day. Keep being you.

• Jeff Glover

04/02/2019 01:35 PM

• Gwen Stroud

04/02/2019 01:27 PM

• james randolph

04/02/2019 01:25 PM

Hey Mike -
    Their conclusion MUST fit their "ATHEOLOGY".
    ...
    I know it is not your intent to debate them on your site.
    I recommend this video series, by credentials geomorphologist Michael Oard
    [jim]

• michael l holderby

04/02/2019 01:23 PM

• Melinda C. Nay

04/02/2019 01:13 PM

• MARK GREENBAUM

04/02/2019 12:41 PM

I laughed out loud at #2. Great comparison.

• Marvin Blakey

04/02/2019 12:34 PM

• Dave Lally

04/02/2019 12:25 PM

#2. Perfect!

• Steven Tolken

04/02/2019 12:16 PM

• William Elliott

04/02/2019 12:08 PM

Sounds more like the cataclysmic results of a global flood.

• David H Ulm

04/02/2019 12:03 PM

Love your sense of humor!!!!!

• dave allen

04/02/2019 11:41 AM

North Dakota fossil story

April 2, 2019 |

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

• Karen Hagen

04/02/2019 01:49 PM

Thanks for my LOL of the day. Keep being you.

• Jeff Glover

04/02/2019 01:35 PM

• Gwen Stroud

04/02/2019 01:27 PM

• james randolph

04/02/2019 01:25 PM

Hey Mike -
    Their conclusion MUST fit their "ATHEOLOGY".
    ...
    I know it is not your intent to debate them on your site.
    I recommend this video series, by credentials geomorphologist Michael Oard
    [jim]

• michael l holderby

04/02/2019 01:23 PM

• Melinda C. Nay

04/02/2019 01:13 PM

• MARK GREENBAUM

04/02/2019 12:41 PM

I laughed out loud at #2. Great comparison.

• Marvin Blakey

04/02/2019 12:34 PM

• Dave Lally

04/02/2019 12:25 PM

#2. Perfect!

• Steven Tolken

04/02/2019 12:16 PM

• William Elliott

04/02/2019 12:08 PM

Sounds more like the cataclysmic results of a global flood.

• David H Ulm

04/02/2019 12:03 PM

Love your sense of humor!!!!!

• dave allen