Under cover of coronavirus, more big news is dropping that normally would be the top story. Thanks to the civil suit against Christopher Steele by the owners of Alfa Bank, we’re learning more about Steele’s role in creating and disseminating the “dossier.” And now --- better sit down --- we see that Steele met with --- I know you’ll never believe it --- lawyers for the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

That’s right, the same Christopher Steele who was meeting with the FBI and Fusion GPS and the media was also meeting with Clinton attorneys Michael Sussmann and Marc Elias of the law firm Perkins Coie. And Sussmann appears to be the source for the phony story about computer “pings” from the Alfa Bank tower providing a link between the Trump campaign and Vladimir Putin. A week after he published a memo about that ludicrous story, he met with Marc Elias, who served as general counsel for the Clinton campaign.

RELATED READING: Steele "wiped" his documentation, and not with a cloth

These meetings were previously unreported. It’s all in court transcripts obtained by Chuck Ross at the DAILY CALLER NEWS FOUNDATION.

I think we know where the “Russian disinformation” really came from: Hillary’s campaign and people like Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS who were associated with her campaign. Russian disinformation my foot.

As Ross reports, to spread the Alfa Bank story, Sussman contacted James Baker, his former colleague who served as general counsel to the FBI. This was on September 19, 2016, the same day Steele provided the FBI with six memos that were part of the “dossier.” Right away, the Crossfire Hurricane team started drafting their FISA warrant against Carter Page, accusing him –- without evidence –- of being a Russian agent and a key link between Trump and the Kremlin.

Three days after this, Steele met with Elias. He also met with three journalists, one of whom was Michael Isikoff, who went on to write the story about Carter Page.

So here we have a conspiracy involving Clinton’s attorneys, including the general counsel for the Clinton campaign; the “oppo research” firm working for the Clinton campaign, whose researcher’s husband worked for the DOJ; the general counsel for the FBI; the head of the FBI; the FBI agents who surveilled the Trump campaign by faking a FISA warrant, and cooperative members of the media, all to do everything they could to make sure Hillary won and Trump lost. They all seem to have a connection to Steele. Of course, then-CIA Director John Brennan was shopping the “dossier” material around, too. Let’s see, have I left anyone out of this conspiracy?

I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big.

• Vaslav Nijinsky

04/28/2020 02:15 PM

"I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big." ~ MH

Try the occupant of 1600 PA Ave DC from 2009-2017.

• Mark Mittelstaedt

04/28/2020 02:07 PM

Once again - Steele made the whole thing up, and laughed all the way to the bank. Does anyone know which American " official " working for the ( FBI, NSA, NSC, CIA, etc. ) signed Steele's check ?

• Barbara Schuyler

04/28/2020 02:04 PM

So now that we have all - or most - of the facts let's see if there are any prosecutions for any of this.

• Don North

04/28/2020 01:47 PM

And yet nothing, I mean nothing, will ever happen to these individuals because they're part of the Deep State where they appear to be just like Teflon.....nothing will stick.

• Claudine C Hale

04/28/2020 01:29 PM

Keep going to the Obama white house......all of the white house! Connect Holder, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Lynch, and countless many others. We, the American Deplorables, know who they are! Go get them AG Barr! You have the information and the power to do it, we are counting on you!

Thank you, Mrs. C. Hale, Thomasville, Ga

• George Reynolds

04/28/2020 01:26 PM

You left out Comey.

• Alice Claar

04/28/2020 01:15 PM

Again Thank God you have the ability to watch out for all of us. God Bless you and your team.

• Ricky Cottrell

04/28/2020 01:07 PM

Nothing will ever be done to the clintons. No laws apply to any of the swamp dwellers!

• Bennye ST.Claire

04/28/2020 01:06 PM

Mike - As Arkansans, we should have guessed that Hillary was in this up to her wrinkled neck. No surprises there. Why does this surprise anyone that knows Hillary like the people of Arkansas?

• JC Holland

04/28/2020 01:02 PM

Mike: Why is it taking Durham so long to indict Hillary, Obama, and the various criminals of the DNC?
    I also think the GOP needs to stay silent on anything negative about Biden and his personal life until after he gets the nomination. Then President Trump can destroy him in the debates.
    If Biden gets dumped, they'll draft Michelle. And yes, a slight majority of Americans are just dumb enough to vote for that anti American witch.

• Carolyn R Williams

04/28/2020 01:00 PM

Every time I hear that we are a "Nation of Laws" and no one is "Above the Law" I get a huge knot in my stomach! How is it that all of these people are still out running around and living their lives when they have broken so many laws and damaged the lives of so many others! One thing is certain however, Hillary Clinton and Obama definitely are above the law....one only has to watch the news and know that is the gospel truth!

• Randolph Kimpfbeck

04/28/2020 12:56 PM

I am getting quite frustrated with all of the stories about the Clinton campaign and their collusion with the Russians and Steele and whoever else. When will there be some legal action taken against some of these actors and when will people start going to prison? I am becoming quite disillusioned with our Attorney General and what appears to be a real lack of action. If Sleepy Joe should win the presidency and/or the democrats gain control of the Senate this whole thing is dead.

• Carolyn Branstetter

04/28/2020 12:54 PM

As a person not involved in politics, all the details about who did what and when are mostly lost on me. I get the gist of it. The Steele dossier is fake, created by Hillary and her cohorts to swing the 2016 election. A lot of innocent people have been hurt, not the least being Gen Flynn. I’m tired of politics. I want justice. I want ALL the people responsible for this nonsense brought to trial to answer for it. Probably won’t happen but it should.

• Anne Turner

04/28/2020 12:49 PM

Of course you are! Unfortunately, none of this will probably stick. If Biden wins, it will simply go away, unless past Presidents can sue. While POTUS does have a problem with mouth filters, what has been done to him and the good people who supported him is so far beneath contempt it is unbelievable. If someone wrote a novel with this plot, it would be rejected as too far out. I have nightmares about Biden winning and Congress being taken over. Our way of life would be in upheaval. Those of use who worked hard, sometimes into the wee hours and on weekends, to accumulate a nice retirement will lose most everything. But not to worry, the health care system will be so bad we won’t live all that long. Christian churches will be under attack. Our enemies will be able to walk over us. Which of the women will be President. If Michele won’t do it, my guess is Harris. The leadership of a once great country would be Biden/VP, Schumer and Pelosi. Can’t we do better than that. For that matter can’t the DNC do better than that. Out of three, one is going senile and one is going insane and one is just plain nasty.

• Ron Besse

04/28/2020 12:41 PM

And yet, no one is charged, no one is arrested, and no one is in jail awaiting a trial.

• Margot Plummer

04/28/2020 12:39 PM

Mike,
    I really have come to the conclusion that no matter what conservative site reports Democrat shenanigans, it will go unreported by the MSM. That's almost the same as the incident never happened. They will ignore and lie. It's so frustrating.

Margot Plummer

• Floyd A Unger

04/28/2020 12:37 PM

Wow

• Janet Pingston

04/28/2020 12:21 PM

FBI has been a shadow government. Dig up or create the dirt. Blackmail all policticans and shun those they can not. Research Lyndon Johnson.... he was the king. (Readers Digest). So- all his legislation proposed passed.

Obama was a spokesperson. He was good looking and could deliver a speech with heartfelt conviction. But the actual power decisions were made by someone else. I always thought it was a persons..... it could have been the FBI

Trump handles his own press conferences. Although his delivery could use improvement He gathers information and data and makes the decision. Like any business if you come up with ten new ideas and two are applied. You have success.

• HelenC

04/28/2020 12:12 PM

Thank u 4 this latest article on Dems efforts to degrade President Trump’s administration. Would u be able to provide flow chart connecting the players. I get a headache trying to keep the players straight.

• Alice Cain

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

Did you forget James Comey? I can't wait until the criminals are locked up.
    Love your newsletters.

• Dr. Richard Moulton

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

Just listen to what the Democrats accuse Trump of doing: It’s EXACTLY what THEY are doing, not Trump.

• Janet Davis

04/28/2020 12:10 PM

Every day I thank God Donald Trump is President. I thank God Hillary Clinton is NOT President. I thank God for Judicial Watch which is working so hard to find the truth and to preserve our freedoms. And I thank God for you, Mike Huckabee, for being one of those who have the courage to speak and spread Truth.

• Donna Cornell

04/28/2020 12:07 PM

If this is all backed up with 'concrete evidence' (and it is) then how about all the 'politicians' who are 'servants' (oops, I know they forgot!) TO the people, for the people and, by the people (NOT 'lobbyists' who FILL their 'love of money/power' pockets for a certain outcome that has NOTHING to do with the 'people's majority will'!) GET BUSY (especially the Republican part whose 'spine' has been 'determined by most political driven Dems' as being 'spinless' and the Dems' work coming from that premise, so there NEVER is 'justice, accountability, a 'set punishment' that 'fits the criminal activity'- need I 'spell it out', yes!) and begin NOT 'more dog and pony investigations' and delays, BUT, 'REAL TIME' 'LAW MADE' TO HAVE/MAKE THIS POSSIBLE FOR THOSE IN POSITION OF OFFICE TO HAVE 'METED' OUT TO THEM 'DUE JUSTICE' AND THIS AND ONLY THIS WILL 'CONVINCE' THEM TO 'STOP' THEIR CRIMINAL/IMMORAL ACTIVITIES!
    We do this all the time with our children and the 'average American 'Citizen' but more recently this has gone to a whole new level of 'letting criminals, dangerous ones at that; 'loose', giving political amnesty to 'foreigners' and 'illegal immigrants' MORE than what the average 'LEGAL American Citizens has ever received, it is 'pure evil', and people like you and others like you (high moral ground, an ability and position to 'make the difference') to TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH THIS EXCEPTIONAL PRESIDENT IN PLACE AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY (AND 'SOON TO BE MAJORITY IN HOUSE' COME NOVEMBER TOO!) and 'lead' with a 'ferocity' of 'prayer, decree' and 'finish' with 'new law' on the books to STOP ALL THIS IMMORAL DECAY!
    THANK YOU BROTHER HUCKABEE....WE LOVE YOU!

• Margaret emerson

04/28/2020 12:07 PM

Great reporting!!

• Kay DeWitt

04/28/2020 12:06 PM

Mike, THIS story must not die! The fact that....on top of everything else that, from a worldly perspective, made Donald Trump a most unlikely candidate to win an election....he also had THIS going against him...underscores the fact that God Divinely Intervened IN this election...so that, in reality, it was GOD Who chose Donald Trump to be the President of the United States......So, obviously, God chose Trump for a purpose....HIS purpose!!!

Now, I have learned, through the years, that even when I KNOW that God IS in something....and, therefore, HAS a purpose FOR being in it...I dare not try and second guess what that purpose is BECAUSE, in fact, "His ways are not our ways!"

One assumption we CAN make is that God did not choose Donald Trump because of what were his "spiritual" credentials since He did not choose the presidential candidate, who was running against him, who HAD those "spiritual" credentials (if you get my drift).....

Along WITH this assumption, I think I can also make another one....which is that God chose Donald Trump because He knew He could use Trump's kind of personality to expose this never-ending evil you keep writing about.....BUT....
    because God also knew YOUR unique personality....as well as your unique relationship WITH...Donald Trump...He also knew you would be the one making this evil known.....helping TO expose it...VIA writing ABOUT it!!

But EXPOSING this evil is only the first step...the next step must be that Christians take a stand AGAINST this evil or they...all Americans...will not be freed from the evil of this pandemic! I pray that the school doors REMAIN shut until they are opened to the One Christians have fought so hard to "worship!" When Jesus asked Peter if he loved Him, and Peter said, "You know that I do!", Jesus said, "feed My sheep". In other words, Jesus was saying to Peter, "prove your love for Me, by loving those I love!"

So right now Jesus asks Christians, "do you love Me", and if they answer "you know that we do....look how hard we fought to be able to worship You...we refused to cancel our church services and even went so far as to sit in our cars so that we...together...could listen to our pastor talk ABOUT You!" . And, as He said to Peter, "Feed My (starving, dying) sheep (who have no pastor talking about Me to them! I don't weep when a Christian fails to go to church, I weep when one of My kids dies because no one told THEM about Me and how I can heal their pain BEFORE it becomes anger that wants to kill another kid!"

Mike, I saw that one of your readers wrote "preach it!" and when I start writing my comments it seems that this is what I wind up doing because I write what is in my heart ....if, at any time, you feel what I write is not appropriate, I will not be offended if you choose not to post what I write.....AND....

AS PROOF THAT I cannot NOT express what is in my heart, after I learned that a Virginia pastor died of the coronavirus....because he insisted on holding church services....it made me relive the times I issued, what David Wilkerson referred to as, "prophetic warnings" to pastors that, if they did not repent, in time God WOULD expose them....and, when they did not HEED the warning, and they WERE exposed....I wept....and wept... and wept!

So, UPON reliving that grief that was mine....(WHEN these pastors were exposed b BECAUSE they did not heed my warning)....when this Virginia pastor died....
    because it was reliving the experience of my "crying to deaf ears" ...my spontaneous response to the Lord was "that's it! From now on I will say no more about this church vs government conflict!" AND, having made that decision , I actually felt RELIEVED because my NOT mentioning it was less painful for me! AND IT WORKED FOR AWHILE....but here I am again now ....one more time not able to NOT express my heart. .....SO....

If you choose not to post what I write, then that will free me from not feeling guilty that I was running away...again (as I have in the past) from doing what the LORD would have me to do because He holds us responsible for SPEAKING the truth, NOT for whether or not someone RECEIVES that truth...or "posts" it!

RELATED READING: Steele "wiped" his documentation, and not with a cloth

I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big.

• Vaslav Nijinsky

04/28/2020 02:15 PM

"I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big." ~ MH

Try the occupant of 1600 PA Ave DC from 2009-2017.

• Mark Mittelstaedt

• Janet Pingston

04/28/2020 12:21 PM

• HelenC

04/28/2020 12:12 PM

• Alice Cain

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

Did you forget James Comey? I can't wait until the criminals are locked up.
    Love your newsletters.

• Dr. Richard Moulton

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

• Janet Davis

04/28/2020 12:10 PM

• Donna Cornell

04/28/2020 12:07 PM

THANK YOU BROTHER HUCKABEE....WE LOVE YOU!

• Margaret emerson

04/28/2020 12:07 PM

Great reporting!!

• Kay DeWitt

04/28/2020 12:06 PM

RELATED READING: Steele "wiped" his documentation, and not with a cloth

I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big.

• Vaslav Nijinsky

04/28/2020 02:15 PM

"I keep thinking I’m leaving someone out. Someone pretty big." ~ MH

Try the occupant of 1600 PA Ave DC from 2009-2017.

• Mark Mittelstaedt

• Janet Pingston

04/28/2020 12:21 PM

• HelenC

04/28/2020 12:12 PM

• Alice Cain

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

Did you forget James Comey? I can't wait until the criminals are locked up.
    Love your newsletters.

• Dr. Richard Moulton

04/28/2020 12:11 PM

• Janet Davis

04/28/2020 12:10 PM

• Donna Cornell

04/28/2020 12:07 PM

THANK YOU BROTHER HUCKABEE....WE LOVE YOU!

• Margaret emerson