May 4, 2016

“It’s all over but the shouting.” ( It’s an old expression that means that the decision has been reached and all that is left is for the public shouting to affirm what has been done.)

The official shouting will be done in Cleveland when the delegates shout out their state’s votes, but last night in Indiana, it was all over. The combination of Donald Trump’s blowout of the Indiana vote and Ted Cruz’s decision to end his campaign put the lid on the nomination. Donald Trump will be the 2016 nominee, and I predict he will defeat Hillary Clinton and be the 45th President of the United States.

Every prediction about this year’s race was wrong. Those of us who brought years of experience and effective governing to the race found that voters were not interested. They blamed everyone from Washington for the mess and even blamed those of us who had never worked in DC.

Donald Trump broke the code, owned the media, and inspired the masses. I will be all in to help him defeat Hillary Clinton and I call upon all fellow Republicans to unite in defeating Hillary and abandoning and repudiating the hapless “Never Trump” nonsense. The dirty little secret is that the Never Trump movement was more about providing high dollar work for the political consultants than stopping the disaster of an Obama third term which is the result of electing Hillary Clinton.

Is Donald Trump as pro-life as me? No. Is he as solid on the marriage issue as me? No. Does his position on Israel come from a deep conviction both politically and Biblically? No. But neither did Ted Cruz’s. And much to my chagrin, the voters didn’t accept my message, but his. I withheld an endorsement during the heat of the primary because it was the job of the voters to select the person they wanted more than me.

All of the giddy speculation from the media about a “contested convention” is for naught. We will go to Cleveland with a presumptive nominee, and we will realize that whatever squabbles we have among people in the GOP, it’s nothing compared to the chasm between us and the socialist, big government approach of the Democrats.

Ted Cruz ended his campaign and it’s time to end the strife in the party. That can start today with our unifying around the people’s choice, Donald Trump. I went into the race knowing Hillary better than the other 16 candidates. I left still knowing her better, but also knowing the other GOP candidates. I’m convinced that Donald Trump is our best hope of turning the tide of the insider political nonsense that has left people seething and being able to defeat Hillary.

Ted Cruz was half right in his campaign speeches when he said that “conservatives are coalescing.” In the end, they coalesced, all right, but around Donald Trump.

WATCH WHAT I SAID ON HANNITY LAST EVENING:

Please leave me a comment below. I read them!

• Mychele Taylor

05/05/2016 11:38 AM

Thank you Governor!! It so nice & refreshing to see Mr. Trump get some strong support .. It's so upsetting & hurtful to constantly see the never Trump people all over the media bashing him constantly. I worry about all the attacks Trump has to endure coming from his own party going into the general election.
    So glad he has you on his side giving him a strong positive voice... Thank you & God Bless... ??

PS- feel free to appear on every media show every day & shout to the world what you told Hannity :)

• Allen Chamberlin

05/05/2016 10:51 AM

You have always been a great stand up man for this country and it's people and I admire that in you, Mr. Huckabee. You are 100% correct that the GOP unite behind Donald Trump as our nominee and I implore the best of the GOP assist Mr. Trump to the fullest, educate him, advise him, and lend all their support they can to stop the Democratic machine from grinding this great country into the ground. It is high time we begin the path to restoring our great nation with economic successes, education, and a positive dominance in world leadership. I also pray that God is going to be lifted up in all this instead of being beat down by satin's debauchery and deceit. Praise God and He will look favorably on our nation and its people again. Al

• Steve plastik

05/05/2016 10:49 AM

Fwiw I have been out on the msg boards, twitter and locally stumping for HUCK! As far as I'm concerned Mike Huckabee is the only logical choice for VP. Mike would bring common sense and a sense of morality to the house and he would be an excellent sounding board for Mr. Trump. Mike, you being the VP is in my prayers daily.

• Diann Norvell

05/05/2016 10:45 AM

I'm so glad that God is in control. I like the courage of Trump!!! I would love to see some Christians as his cabinet officials. I loved your message and that of Carson, so I'm praying for your wisdom to be added to this next 4 years & hopefully 8.

• brian moore

05/05/2016 10:45 AM

Mr Huckabee, I live in Arkansas and am a huge trump supporter. I respect you and your views and agree with them. The reason I support trump is because I am sick of government. I own and run a small business which is one of the most regulated and taxed in the nation. I own a truck and haul various frieght. Not a glamorous profession nut an honest living. My wife and I just bought our dream home together. Which we are truly thankful for but I have worked all my life for it. We raised our kids and struggled but we finally did it. The only problem is we get to come home 2 days out the month. All the regs,taxes,and low pay we have to push hard to stay afloat. We need change. We hope and pray trump truly makes this country great again. Thanks for reading, so much more I want to say but typing on my phone from afar. Help our country please!

• Wendy Levan

05/05/2016 10:37 AM

Trump-Huckabee 2016!!

The voters have spoken. The Clintons have tested our legal system intentionally with their drama. Trump is impervious to negative ads and Propoganda from Hillary. She holds NO credibility with voters. As a woman, I view her as a militant biter old man hater. She will stop at nothing to destroy this country with her "playing dumb" routine.

It's time for an American to be in office who understands the value of our freedoms, the constitution and alliance with Israel.

Trump-Huckabee 2016!!

• Timothy Bunch

05/05/2016 10:20 AM

Good day Mr. Huckabee
    Thank you for your efforts and your words of wisdom. I agree that we have to get behind the "Don". I am not entirely sold on Donald but can't accept a Hillary term. I hope and pray you will have tremdous influence in the Trump presidency and perhaps a successful bid down the road. Mr Huckabee, we know who truly is calling the shots. God uses those who don't even realize or recognize his sovereignty. God bless and be with you. Thanks

• will marler

05/05/2016 10:09 AM

Governor, I am a conservative and a disappointed one at that. I am also a born again Christian Conservative of the ilk of the Reagan Right. I am also disappointed in you sir as I have always respected you for your core values. But when you supported Trump after Iowa and denigrated Cruz as if you were a liberal, I now question those values and wonder if you are also part of the establishment.
    I will not support Trump and his liberal values, planned parentnood, LGBT rights and now if read he will be neutral in the fight between Israel and Palestine. Neutral!! Does the Bible promise blessings on neutrality toward Israel? Are these your views?
    You say you are all in on Trump. Shame on you. I'm all in for are third party.

• Staci

05/05/2016 10:04 AM

Great article. I would love to see you as VP! Through this whole mess you have remained a constant source of knowledge and truth. God bless you and your family!

• Samuel J. Elliott

05/05/2016 09:00 AM

I totally agree that all Republicans get on board with Donald Trump as our next President!
    Liberal Democrats have done NOTHING to create jobs for 8 years!
    We need to remind voters that this is about the next Supreme Court appointments!
    We do not need another Liberal Justice, we need one who believes in the Constitution, a Christian like Scalia.
    Yes, we need to get behind Mr Trump! All the way, and take back America and make our country safe again!
    I will do all I can to support him.

• Aidan Griffiths

05/05/2016 08:46 AM

Hello Mr Huckabee

While we were all disappointed that your campaign didn't get off the ground. I think you have made a smart decision by supporting Trump. While he's not perfect on every single issue neither were Cruz or Kasich. But he does have a lot of great policies witch will make America thrive again. What we need now is unity to defeat Clinton in November. And I know that you'll be a great help to making people come around that are a little disappointed right now.

• Renee Anderson

05/05/2016 08:38 AM

Interesting reasoning. People need to look beyond the person and hear the message. Too many times disappointment reigns supreme when that happens as there is not one perfect man that walks the earth today. Last time that happened was over 2000 years ago and even then some were stumbled by that perfect man. Wonderfully, many did hear that message he brought. Of all the candidates I read Mr Trump as the most honest. Yes he has a big mouth and a bit of an over extended ego, to put it mildly, but he makes honest mistakes in some of his comments which shows a man that has a bit of teachability left to him. I saw and see that with no other candidate. He is the one I actually feel the most comfortable with. He has an ideology and a message that no other has. Wonder how he will fare as for the first time that i know, this government will be run as a business? Will the political element fight him? Oh you bet! Who will win? I wouldn't want to be in the middle of that cat fight so I'll just watch from the sides, do my best to be a good citizen and live my life as peacefully as I can while I serve my Heavenly Father first and love my neighbor... Because after all, those are the 2 greatest commandments we're to observe first, in all things, in all ways. Have a wonderful day.

• Mrs. Nancy Giglio

05/05/2016 08:04 AM

I am terribly saddened by your comments, and by categorization of the Never Trump movement as "hapless". In many instances throughout this campaign, Donald Trump has shown deep insensitivity to others, as with his comments regarding John McCain and then his caricature of the physically deformed journalist. Is this really the person whom I want to represent the "best" in America? I think not.
    Regarding his defense of the unborn, Donald a Trump showed his lack of knowledge and commitment when he made those outrageous comments on abortion. If one factors in his financial and at times, verbal support of Planned Parenthood, and even his financial support of Hillary Clinton, one has to conclude that there is no heartfelt commitment to anything other than to Donald Trump himself.
    I could never in conscience vote for Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump is certainly not the answer, either. Using the idea of voting for the "lesser of two evils" implies correctly that one is voting for some degree if evil. I cannot in conscience do that, and so I will write in the name of Carly Fiorina, the candidate who has shown herself, in my estimation, to be a person of complete integrity and commitment to the ideals that I hold most dear.
    As the old adage states, "Be careful what you wish for."
    Yours truly,
    Mrs. Nancy Giglio

• Yvette Adams

05/05/2016 07:56 AM

Gov. Huckabee, You were one of my "favored" top of the 17 when all of you were debating. You always made "more sense" to me than anyone. The problem I have with Trump is mainly his childish and immature behavior and then secondly I guess that leads me to a feeling of "untrust" with him. I think the way Trump needs to solve this and bring all Republicans together is to quickly announce his whole cabinet.......and I think he should include most of the 16 running mates in that Cabinet, somehow. This will make all Republicans feel more confident in him and bring more unity. I think he should put each strength where it belongs, for examples.........Ben Carson in as surgeon general, Rand Paul something in Economics, Chris Christie, John Kasick, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, yourself all in something suited to your strengths and, yes, Ted Cruz as Attorney General. I think Newt Gingrich should be Secretary of State because of his strong skills that he showed as Speaker. I think a military man needs to be VP to assist the Commander in Chief and the perfect one for that is Allen West. With a line up like that, there is no Democrat anywhere that could defeat that!! That would insure Trump a win!! And the quicker he gets that news out there, the quicker all Republicans will back him up!!

• Cassandra Beardall

05/05/2016 07:55 AM

Hi Mr Huckabee, I am an Australian who has kept an eye on the American Presidental race like many others. Would you approach Trump about being his VP ? You two would be the perfect team.

God Bless Cassie

• Barbara Wallis

05/05/2016 07:45 AM

Sir, this is what I posted on my Facebook page in response to your article:

Well said, Governor Huckabee. Many of you on Facebook were still riding your bicycles to school back in 1980 and probably don't remember that back then we weren't very happy about electing an actor, and ACTOR for goodness sake (and not a very good one at that) to be President of the United States. I mean who can forget his movie, Bedtime for Bonzo! Yet under the tenure of this Washington outsider, there was a resurgence of the American economy, the ending of decades of Cold War with the Soviets, and the total demise of the Soviet Union. He changed the face of Europe and millions of people began to live with democracy rather than communism. I was in Germany when the wall came down and this was an amazing time and experience. These were some of the greatest accomplishments that occurred in the 20th Century and all under the oversight of President Reagan, a mediocre actor and Washington outsider.

So let's give Donald Trump a chance. For God's sake, he can't do any worse than Obama and Trump is a helluva lot better than the Obama redo, Hillary, which will give us nothing more than an Obama third term. Trump is a businessman and we need a businessman to get us out of this mess.

We as a nation are facing $19 trillion dollars in debt. If any of you don't know how much a trillion dollars is, imagine if you had a million dollars a day to spend and you started spending it 2,752 years ago! That means you started spending $1,000,000 a day 736 years before Christ was born. Don't believe me, do the math. And that is only $1 trillion; we have $19 trillion to pay back and much of it is to China.

Maybe what this nation needs is a kick ass, take charge President, because more of the 'political elite' and the 'same old politics' is driving this country into economic and political ruin. If he is elected, I can guarantee that another Presidential worldwide apology tour will never happen.

I'm now off my soapbox. Wallis out.

• Rodger Rex

05/05/2016 07:38 AM

Scriptures taken out of context will not persuade me to vote for Trump.

I'm voting for somebody to represent me.

I'm never voting for someone that has immersed their life in moral turpitude.

However I have come to believe Trump is an example to Christians believers that they should stop trusting in the arm of the flesh.

We pray against diseases every day we don't claim that it is God's will and stop fighting.

Just because the moral turpitude of this nation has descended to the level of voting for Donald Trump does not make it God's will.

This sort of convoluted reasoning is ridiculous.

Come back from the Darkside Mike Huckabee !

• Amanda McCollister

05/05/2016 07:32 AM

I have to agree with Carol Hale. I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see you as Vice President. GodBless you.

• Bonnie Richardson

05/05/2016 07:04 AM

Thank you Gov. Huckabee. I am a 66 year old grandmother from Kentucky who has been a registered Democrat since I could vote. Have lost my party years ago. I do love you for your service and most importantly your love of God. God bless you and this country.

• Dean Harmon

05/05/2016 04:12 AM

I've read many of the comments and find myself once again sickened by the holier-than-thou sanctimonious, self-righteous "Christian Constitutional Conservatives" who take such pride in being the ONLY ones who are "True" Christians and "True Conservatives". They are the people who have caused the decline in church membership nation-wide and remind me of the troll in the church I attend who , following my recent conversion to Christianity, fancied herself the perfect person to tell me exactly how to dress, look and act if I expected to be let into her inner-circle of women of the church, who were "true Christians".

• Donald M Nelson Sr

05/05/2016 04:11 AM

YOU ARE A VERY ASTUTE GENTLEMAN MIKE. UNLIKE MANY OTHER REPUBLICANS, YOU ARE WILLING TO 'GO WITH THE FLOW' TO PREVENT THE 'DISASTER' OF A HILLARY CLINTON VICTORY. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF
    'SO CALLED REPUBLICANS'
    WHO WOULD ABANDON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COUNTER THE
    LEFTIST'S PUSH TO MAKE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT INTO A POWERFUL TYRANNICAL AMERICAN GOVERNMENT THAT IGNORES AND DEFYS THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS
    WHICH HAVE SERVED THEM WELL
    OVER THESE MANY YEARS. THEIR ARE RINO'S AND SCR'S.
    'REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY'
    AND
    'SO CALLED REPUBLICANS'.
    IF REPUBLICANS CAN DROP OUT OF THIS TREMENDOUS CHANCE FOR VICTORY, TO "MAKE AMERICA AGAIN". THEY ONLY SERVE TO BE SCR'S AND NOT REPUBLICANS. THEY WILL RUIN THE PARTY AND IT'S CHALLENGE TO THE FORCES OF TYRANNY.

THANK YOU MIKE FOR SHOWING THEM HOW TO BE AHEAD OF THE GAME AND HOW TO WIN IT.

• Anthony Miller

05/05/2016 03:50 AM

Governor
    I'm disappointed in the voters. My feeling was your campaign was going to run rickshaw over the others. Because of your plan talk and confident no nonsense approach to repairing the fabric that was torn and tattered by Barack Obama and his regimen and his gang of thugs. God bless you sir and Please keep fighting for our county. We need your capable mind and moral conviction.
    Respectfully
    Anthony Miller

• Brett

05/05/2016 03:39 AM

How is Trump evil? Why pass judgement on him. We all know what will happen if Hillary wins. Do you really want that? Trump is going to defend Christians, he has stated this and I honestly believe God will put his hand on Trump and show him the way. We need God back in our schools because Trump can make that happen. We had a teach er tell one of my daughters friends in her school, they are in kindergardner, that he was not suppose to Talk about Jesus in school. This has to stop, the desicration of the American flag has to stop!(These people support Clinton!) Anyone who disrespects our country should be exiled and sent to Canada! This is our chance as Christians to let our light shine for Jesus, and bring God back into this Nation, into our schools. Look at this generation, look at what the world is coming too and it is because God has be left out and they do not not Jesus as their Savior. Is this really what we want our kids to live with? NO. We have to make the best of this opportunity, this is our time as Christians to stand together and show the world who Jesus is and what he can do and it starts with our kids. We need to surround Mike and support him and Trump because with them we can bring God back into this Nation.

• TAMMY CALLOWAY

05/05/2016 03:14 AM

Mike, I think you would be a great running mate for Trump! Get your people talking to his.
    Trump/Huckabee 2016

• Sara Kerns

05/05/2016 02:57 AM

Mr. Huckabee, with all due respect, you and Hillary have much more in common then meets the eye. Past legal counsel from Rose law firm ring a bell? Forgive me but you have lacked judgement in the past on who you have chosen to represent you and I believe you lack it now with regard to Trump. Integrity matters. Please reconsider your position on this. There is a better, more Biblical choice that does not include either of the these two candidates. You seem to still be thinking like a politician. Maybe it's time to hang that up and start thinking again like a pastor.Thank you for your service and God Bless.

• Sara Kerns

05/05/2016 02:41 AM

Mr. Huckabee, with all due respect, you and Hilary have much more in common then meets the eye. Past legal counsel from Rose law firm ring a bell? Forgive me but you have lacked judgement in the past on who you have chosen to represent you and I believe you lack it now with regard to Trump. Integrity matters. Please reconsider your position on this. There is a better, more Biblical choice that does not include either of the these two candidates. You seem to still be thinking like a politician. Maybe it's time to hang that up and start thinking again like a pastor.Thank you for your service and God Bless.

• Steven Custadero

05/05/2016 02:04 AM

Congratulations, governor, you have been a breath of fresh air during this campaign. While I disagree with some of your positions, your core values are laudable and should be emulated by most of "the folks". The best of luck and success in whatever you do beyond today. And again, thank you for your thoughtful analyses.

• Camilla Evans Mosley

05/05/2016 01:10 AM

Great article Brother Mike that you have written here. I agree with you. I also think you should be Vice President. ??

• Cliff Day

05/05/2016 01:09 AM

As a Californian, I am always disappointed that voters in the state with the largest population have virtually no say in the presidential primaries. Mr. Trump was not my first choice (Gov. Huckabee was), however we must make sure Clinton does not win. Therefore I will vote for Mr. Trump in the general election.

• Dr. Zdenek Philip Hodousek

05/05/2016 12:49 AM

You are a good man Mr. Huckabee.....Thank you.

• James Potkoski

05/04/2016 11:58 PM

Well Mike, it looks to be a third party rally for ALL Moral, Conservative Americans! It is NOW time for, We The People" to make our Voice heard! "We The People" Must Find and spearhead a God Fearing Pro Life, Israel Loving, Fair Tax, marriage is one man and one woman union! Compromise is not an option. God will have, His way!

• Kent Hughes

05/04/2016 11:51 PM

Mike,

I voted for you in 2008 and have contributed to you in the past , but no more! You did not need to write this commentary to let everyone know you are "all in" for Trump. You have supported the "reality show host" through all of his deceit, bullying, and profane behavior. You and FOX have pretended to be looking out for conservatives while enabling a fraud to pretend he is conservative. Perhaps you can get a job with him after he loses the general election. If you were concerned about conservative voters staying home in 2012 then you wait till November! Your candidate has already begun migrating towards the left by entertaining increasing the minimum wage. How pitiful that you have thrown in with someone that does not understand or can't articulate the meaning of conservatism.

• Daniel Lam

05/04/2016 11:50 PM

Governor Huckabee, I hope that you, Dr. Ben Carson, the men who many feel are the level headed people in the Party will lend themselves to help others cross over to see TRUMP as the man who can, take care of business & do the Job! All the while building up America, & making it Great by getting us back to a strong, able bodied, & united AMERICA!
    Sarah Palin, and the other well known women of the party need to speak out more on Trump's treatment of women to make crystal clear that it's his distaste for Hillary's under handed, dishonest actions, & non-accountable, misdirected beliefs are what his attacks are about, not that she is a woman. I hear these items the most as what is holding people back, from crossing over.
    Thanks so much, I really think that we are in for a hard time traveling the road we are on, I hope the American people are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work upon the changes needed to bring us back to a more stable, highly productive, & competitive Country.
    That once again is One Nation Under God, who leads the free world, with our heads held high as we face our future head on, with dignity, courage & a hope for a better tomorrow!

• Pete Dickerson

05/04/2016 11:39 PM

Mike Huckabee you are right we need to unify behind Donald Trump! I wish and hope that you are the choice for our VP. You would be a great fit because you have always been for policies and actions that would be for the betterment of our country! You are a man of great character, well spoken and very intelligent, you would protect our constitution, and you resonate with middle class, hard working faithful God loving Americans. I could go on and on! I believe you would be a great partner with trump. fair tax, and save social security!

• Pat Luke

05/04/2016 11:34 PM

Thank you for supporting our next president, Donald Trump! I don't understand the negativity some people have towards him, except to say they've all been listening to the lies spouted by Cruz and drinking media Kool-aid. I followed the race and listened to all the the candidate speeches. God said not all men will have discernment. I'm very thankful for that gift. Mr. Trump is the most godly of all the candidates (with the exception of Carson) in that he lives the life of the good samaritan and treats people fairly. While Cruz on the other hand, lies continually and has no problem cheating, even on his wife, while waving a Bible over his head. No honor. Trump has honor. He is smart. Most importantly he loves his country and wants to save it from the jaws of the lion (socialism). I believe Trump is God's man of the hour. The modern day King Cyrus. He has inspired hope and unity in us, the ones who 'get him', and a deep abiding love, respect and admiration for the man who's like David taking on Goliath, the behemoth media, RNC, DNC, protesters, hate mongers and fellow candidates. The man stood with honor, courage and conviction and will forever be engraved in our hearts and consciousness as the One who so valiantly fought for us. Donald means, the ruler of the world. Trump means, trumpet or triumphant. To me that's prophetic. I believe he is the only one, because he is God's chosen, who can and will stand against the progression of socialism and the NWO.

• Candace Hedges

05/04/2016 11:27 PM

Thank you for talking sense, Mr. Huckabee. I am in agreement that Mr. Trump's view on many (moral) issues do not match mine. However, to have him in the White House has to be better than Clinton/Democrats there, continuing to drag this country down into, not just muck and mire, but rather quicksand.
    I am so disappointed in the Republicans and their spineless behavior regarding Obama, not stopping him from going too far, for not impeaching him years ago. May Holy God protect this blessed country from those who would do her harm, from within and outside our borders. May He motivate the citizens of this country to get behind Mr. Trump, pray for him, support him and vote him in as our next president (since you are no longer in the running). God bless you, Mr. Huckabee!

• Linda cundiff

05/04/2016 11:18 PM

Donald J Trump will make the right choice for VP. But Ben Carson Mike Huckabee should be Donalds right hand men. These two men are men of integrity highly intelligent honest good Christian's. I have faith that Donald with have them on board!

• Daphne

05/04/2016 10:32 PM

I agree with you. He was not my first choice , but I am all in just like You!

Thank you for your honesty. Loved your interview with Sean Hannity

• vicki Ramirez

05/04/2016 10:22 PM

It is in God's hands. Does not matter if or who we vote for.

• Taimi

05/04/2016 09:35 PM

I agree with your decision100% Donal for president!

• Shelly McConn

05/04/2016 09:22 PM

I thank you for sharing your, insightful, and always respectful thoughts. I never really was into watching or listening to politics, until I came across your program. You were fair,respectful, balanced, with everyone. That is refreshing to see a Christian living Christ like. I know it's not easy, especially when it might be what cost you the presidency, but you are glorifying God. Keep it up!!
    Goober For God
    P.W. Shelly McConn

• Robert Schutt

05/04/2016 09:10 PM

Mike, I'm surprised to hear you endorsing Trump. Have you forgotten all of the sick, cruel, and stupid things he has said. His comment about Ted Cruz's father being connected with Lee Harvey Oswald was the last straw. This is a very sick man. He is the Republican version of Barrack Obama. If you think voting for the lesser of two evils is a good idea then go ahead, but I won't be a part of putting another egotistical loser in the white house. You talk about being behind the Republican party. What have they done for conservatives lately, or how have they stood up against Obama? They hate conservatives and they back down from Obama every time.

• Sue Anderson

05/04/2016 09:01 PM

Our only hope is that if he is elected POTUS that we also elect a Republican congress that has the courage to reign in his dillusional ideas.

• Betsy Cannan

05/04/2016 08:42 PM

You have stated so well what so many of us are thinking.
    Thank you.

• Jebediah Jabajanovich

05/04/2016 08:35 PM

Governor, you're a good and honorable man. Wish I could say the same about me. I just had hot sex this afternoon with a girl in her mid-20's. I am in my mid-50's. I hope my wife doesn't find out. God Bless you all. I've decided it's time to stop my sinning ways. 30+ years of repeated infidelity is more than enough. I needed one last romp today to clear my system. I pray I will not feel "the urge" again tomorrow morning.

• Wardell Miner

05/04/2016 08:23 PM

I really don't know what is wrong with people. Do you want Hillary for another four years? If that happens kiss America good bye. Trump will do a good job as POTUS. There is no comparison between him and Hillary. I am with Mike. He is anointed to be where he is and and to do what he is doing. If he trust Trump I will trust him also.

• Mark Reel

05/04/2016 07:38 PM

He is not my choice, and I probably won't vote him! He has already shown that he is not true to his word because he has already caved on the minimum wage issue. This is just the beginning of him showing his true, liberal tendencies!

• Bryan Keith Reist

05/04/2016 07:38 PM

As crazy as it may seem I prayed and prayed for wisdom on whom to vote for, and as sure as I am breathing that still small voice saying Huckabee would be one to look at, and I did. I did my best to promote you as the man that could bring this country back to God but here we are, so we need to unite as one, back each other up and stand strong for what we as americans believe what this country needs to do to get back where we once were, and if it is Donald Trump, then by God we all should stand with him in solidarity and do our best to make sure the democratic party does not win again. That's my stance coming from a veteran Christian republican man, God bless

• Bob Wortman

05/04/2016 07:26 PM

You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of supporting this amoral lout of a man who pretends to be a Christian just to garner a few votes. I have been a fan of yours for years. I am not re-thinking that position.

• Rhonda Stewart

05/04/2016 07:13 PM

I find myself very concerned, Governor, with so many of my friends on Facebook who have taken the stand that they will either not vote, or they will vote, but write in someone else's name because they feel they spiritually cannot vote for the lesser of two evils. They are sending around articles by church leaders in order to back this up. I am a believer and I do not agree with this! I am an intelligent woman, but more than anything, I have good old horse sense and I can see the writing on the wall. Satan is going to love The fact that a huge number of people will not be voting. It makes me cry, literally.

May 4, 2016

WATCH WHAT I SAID ON HANNITY LAST EVENING:

Please leave me a comment below. I read them!

• Mychele Taylor

Trump-Huckabee 2016!!

• Timothy Bunch

05/05/2016 10:20 AM

Good day Mr. Huckabee

• will marler

05/05/2016 10:09 AM

You say you are all in on Trump. Shame on you. I'm all in for are third party.

• Staci

05/05/2016 10:04 AM

• Samuel J. Elliott

05/05/2016 09:00 AM

Liberal Democrats have done NOTHING to create jobs for 8 years!
    I will do all I can to support him.

• Aidan Griffiths

05/05/2016 08:46 AM

Hello Mr Huckabee

• Renee Anderson

05/05/2016 08:38 AM

• Mrs. Nancy Giglio

05/05/2016 08:04 AM

As the old adage states, "Be careful what you wish for."
    Yours truly,
    Mrs. Nancy Giglio

• Yvette Adams

05/05/2016 07:56 AM

• Cassandra Beardall

05/05/2016 07:55 AM

God Bless Cassie

• Barbara Wallis

05/05/2016 07:45 AM

Sir, this is what I posted on my Facebook page in response to your article:

I'm now off my soapbox. Wallis out.

• Rodger Rex

05/05/2016 07:38 AM

Scriptures taken out of context will not persuade me to vote for Trump.

I'm voting for somebody to represent me.

I'm never voting for someone that has immersed their life in moral turpitude.

This sort of convoluted reasoning is ridiculous.

Come back from the Darkside Mike Huckabee !

• Amanda McCollister

05/05/2016 07:32 AM

• Bonnie Richardson

05/05/2016 07:04 AM

• Dean Harmon

05/05/2016 04:12 AM

• Donald M Nelson Sr

05/05/2016 04:11 AM

'SO CALLED REPUBLICANS'
    WHO WOULD ABANDON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COUNTER THE
    WHICH HAVE SERVED THEM WELL
    OVER THESE MANY YEARS. THEIR ARE RINO'S AND SCR'S.
    'REPUBLICANS IN NAME ONLY'
    AND
    'SO CALLED REPUBLICANS'.

THANK YOU MIKE FOR SHOWING THEM HOW TO BE AHEAD OF THE GAME AND HOW TO WIN IT.

• Anthony Miller

• Camilla Evans Mosley

05/05/2016 01:10 AM

• Cliff Day

05/05/2016 01:09 AM

• Dr. Zdenek Philip Hodousek

05/05/2016 12:49 AM

You are a good man Mr. Huckabee.....Thank you.

• James Potkoski

• Candace Hedges

05/04/2016 11:27 PM

• Linda cundiff

05/04/2016 11:18 PM

• Daphne

05/04/2016 10:32 PM

I agree with you. He was not my first choice , but I am all in just like You!

Thank you for your honesty. Loved your interview with Sean Hannity

• vicki Ramirez

05/04/2016 10:22 PM

It is in God's hands. Does not matter if or who we vote for.

• Taimi

05/04/2016 09:35 PM

I agree with your decision100% Donal for president!

• Shelly McConn

05/04/2016 09:22 PM

Goober For God
    P.W. Shelly McConn

• Robert Schutt

05/04/2016 09:10 PM

• Sue Anderson

05/04/2016 09:01 PM

• Betsy Cannan

05/04/2016 08:42 PM

You have stated so well what so many of us are thinking.
    Thank you.