November 1, 2020

GO VOTE

It’s Halloween weekend, but I’m not nearly as frightened by ghosts and goblins as by the possibility that this country could vote our economy toward socialism, our police forces toward defunding, our neighborhoods toward riots and looting supported by elected officials, our gasoline prices toward doubling, abortions toward becoming more common, carried out late-term or at the time of birth, and funded by our tax dollars. Or our policies toward the Middle East moving toward favoring Iran instead of Israel and our policies toward China more to favoring big globalist corporations instead of American workers and businesses.

If voters really think their taxes are too LOW, they can voluntarily send in more. Some of us believe that government should get less and our families should keep more.

Many of us have already voted. My wife and I stood for over an hour in the rain to vote a week ago. That way if a truck ran over me before election day, I could join the other dead people who would be voting that day. I actually spoke to the President last Sunday and told him there was nothing he could say or do now that would cost him my vote.

How you vote is entirely YOUR business, but the impact of your vote will affect MY business and MY life and more importantly, the lives of my grandchildren. But it’s not just the election of the President that matters. Your local school board, your state legislature, your Governor, and your Congressmen and Senator are likely on the line as well. That will impact what textbooks your children will study and whether they are taught that America is an awful, racist country that breeds poverty, or whether it’s the greatest experiment in freedom and the free market in history and that it’s provided an imperfect, but steady climb for women, people of color, and people with disabilities to the highest attainment of any country in history.

If you haven’t voted yet, what will make you vote a certain way? Is it the personality of the candidates? What the media says? Or do you actually try to find out what candidates have done? Not said, but done. If you vote only for the nice smile or nice speech, but you might be voting for a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I’d rather have a sheep in wolf’s clothing!

Please don’t think your vote is worthless or doesn’t matter. It does. And if you don’t vote, you lose your right to complain about how things go in the coming years.

Who controls the Senate matters a lot. If you want to restructure the Supreme Court so more liberal justices can make up law, then vote for Democrats. But remember that liberals on the courts took prayer and Bible reading out of schools, made abortion so easy that it protects the abortion doctor, but not the innocent baby. They said states had to accept same-sex marriage, even when the citizens of states said they wanted to protect Biblical marriage. If your elected representatives want to do these things, that’s one thing, but the judicial branch shouldn’t be making law by legislating in black robes.

So if you haven’t yet voted, please do, but follow the advice we give at My Faith Votes, a national non-partisan group I’m honorary chair of. We remind people to Pray, Think, Vote.

You should genuinely PRAY about your vote. Then THINK about it by doing your homework. And then go and VOTE.

But regardless how the election turns out, God is bigger than any election, any person, any party, any policy, or even the press. Even if Christians get clobbered by politicians and we suffer for our stands, we should remember that “God has not give us a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind.” And “greater is He that is in us than he who is in the world.” But let’s still PRAY, THINK, and VOTE!

NEW PODCAST

FREE SPEECH UNDER THREAT IN CALIFORNIA, IN THE NATION IF BIDEN WINS

Remember that great “TRUMP” sign that looked like the “HOLLYWOOD” sign and that mysteriously appeared on a hillside over an L.A. freeway? California authorities took it down, using the ridiculous excuse that it might distract drivers – unlike every other sign alongside the highway. What they meant was it might make liberals’ heads explode while they were at the wheel.

Well, the people behind the sign have released a really cool video showing how it was created in the dead of night. Be sure to watch it. If Biden gets into office, communicating under cover of darkness might be the only free speech left for conservatives.

GREAT HALLOWEEN CARTOON

At this house, the homeowner without a mask is much scarier than the trick-or-treaters.

REVOLTING

“The People Are Revolting!” Minnesota’s Democrat Governor used the coronavirus excuse to limit the crowd at President Trump’s rally to only 250 people. Clever trick, huh? But you can't troll Trump. He spoke on the airport tarmac to the 250 people allowed inside the fence…but beforehand, he greeted the hundreds of people who gathered outside the fence, who then stuck around to hear what he had to say.

Also, always worth mentioning: out of Trump and all the people in his staff and family who contracted the virus and whom some leftists were predicting would die horrible deaths and learn the hard way just how deadly it is…every last one of them got over it quickly and is back at work. And now, Trump is hosting 14 rallies in seven states over the next three days while still accomplishing more as President than Obama did in a year.

EVEN MORE REVOLTING

Hillary Clinton has gotten herself made an elector in New York State so she can cast an electoral vote for Joe Biden for President.

Okay, New York Republicans: maybe you were thinking your vote was futile so why bother? But a lot of liberals have fled New York City, and others may finally be rethinking the wisdom of mindlessly voting for the party of riots and endless shutdowns. If ever Republicans had a shot at winning New York, this is it. And now, you have one more terrific incentive: if Trump wins New York, Hillary Clinton will have to cast an electoral vote for him!

If that doesn’t make you New Yorkers run to the polls and vote, I don’t know what will.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• John Pursley

11/01/2020 07:41 PM

God bless you Huck, You are like radio free Europe was when we were kids.

The way I figure it is if Mr. Trump wins, we have a window of four more years for revival. If we don’t win, we need to get our things in order and pack our bags because the rapture is coming.

Jesus is Lord!

• Toni DeFronzo

11/01/2020 07:41 PM

My whole family voted early! We are proud to have voted for Trump. There was never a question. The Dimocrats should be ashamed to have put Biden and his dummy up for the front runners. My theory is that they knew they would lose anyway, so why not put up the throw away candidates. However, they did not count on the China and Russia debacle hitting front page. Such a glorious turn of events!

• janet Langenbahn

11/01/2020 07:31 PM

I have tried to send comments; I think
    google is stopping them because I NEVER get to complete them. Then, there is an Error by clinet??

• Sherry Glascock aka Sharon

11/01/2020 07:24 PM

To bad you had to wait for over an hour to vote. I have to say loud and clear WOO HOO, my husband Gary and I was waiting at St Bernard Catholic Church at the door when they opened. It ran so smooth and we were finished real fast. But there was not doubt how we were going to vote, if you are a Republican you got a good check mark from us. Bella Vista had two voting places and the crowds did not build up, I do not try to guess what it will be like this week. Prayers every day for our votes will outnumber the Democrats for all offices.

• Vaslav Nijinsky

11/01/2020 07:24 PM

Bill has been reduced to walking respectfully behind Shrillary, dutifully carrying her purse, like the pathetically dissipated eunuch he now is. Re the demonrat stunt in MN: "What a revoltin' deveopment this is!" ~ Chester A Riley

• Linda Dixon

11/01/2020 07:00 PM

When I went to open the scary cartoon Zuckerberg or whoever else is in charge chose to take it down. I guess you were too scary and frightening for the leftist children in Silicon Valley. Shame on you governor hahaha

• Patrick Tebo

11/01/2020 06:57 PM

Dear Gov. Huckabee:
    I appreciate what you said about getting your vote in early and letting the president know that. We delivered our Trump votes to the local elections office several weeks ago. In addition, I donated to bars GOP candidatesjust shy of $500 in Oct alone from my Social Security and IRA; hundreds more in prior months.
    But, just to repeat this one peeve: Nothing better says “got their heads up their asses” than messages just like this one today from Senate Republicans:
    <We haven’t heard from you yet, Pat
    Pat,
     We tried reaching out several times over the past month to express how serious the situation was for Senate Republicans - especially those in battleground states like Iowa, North Carolina, Colorado, Arizona, and Maine.>
    I got another today scolding me that I’d ignored emails of this sort.
    This is just plain bad PR. It embarrasses me and I can’t help but feel this kind of disjointed, insulting approach has cost GOP fundraising a whole lot. Hope it hasn’t completely scuttled the effort.
    On the other hand, driving around Tucson these past few days I’ve seen a very encouraging show of trump banners on the road and gatherings at street corners. Hope the effort shows up in the polls.

• Hugh Harrison

11/01/2020 06:51 PM

I see myself as a classic liberal in the true meaning of the word as it described the political philosophy that arose during the Age of Enlightenment. I believe in free speech, individual rights, free markets, racial and gender equality, limited government and so much more that encompasses classic liberalism. From my point of view, the people you refer to as liberals are, in fact, radicals who don’t ascribe to any of values of liberalism. The last word I would ever use to describe these authoritarian groupthink anarchistic sociopaths is enlightened. I know that the trend to refer to radical regressives as liberals has been going on fir quite a while now but is there not some way to reclaim the true meaning of liberalism. After all, I consider Donald Trump to be a true liberal which is why he has my full support.

• Stephen Russell

11/01/2020 06:33 PM

Already voted: Voted RED , used drop box
    Dropped on 10-30

• Raymond N Lewis

11/01/2020 06:18 PM

Couldn't access the Halloween Cartoon. Gave an Error message.

• James Suttles

11/01/2020 06:13 PM

Amen and Amen, Brother! Go VOTE!!!!

• phyllis Jost

11/01/2020 05:55 PM

Is there any data showing the numbers of people who could definitely be counted as having contracted the virus at Trump's rallies, other than the Rose Garden, and even that is dubious as to origin. My guess is that the numbers are minimal and no higher than the averages for the same general locations

• Galen Vonk

11/01/2020 05:54 PM

Dear Mr. Huckabee,
    More and more I am becoming annoyed with Chris Wallace. He sounding more like a liberal pundit than a reporter. He might as well place an ad for Biden/Harris. I understand you may not be in position to comment as a Fox contributor but am I missing something. Thanks, Galen

• Gwen

11/01/2020 05:52 PM

Been wondering why the trailers on your web page is pushing canabas. That is nothing but an illegal drug. I don't understand that.

• Bonnie Watson

11/01/2020 05:51 PM

Thanks, Mike! Hope President Trump signs an executive order that anyone caught looting and being violent that there will be an automatic prison sentence and heavy fine... :) It might deter a few...maybe... before and after the election.

• Kent Camp

11/01/2020 05:51 PM

Sad to say, New York isn't one of the 33 states with Faithless Elector laws, so Clinton will vote for Biden no matter what the popular vote is. She'll get away with it too, there's nothing to stop her.

• Chuck Morgan

11/01/2020 05:35 PM

Chelsea Handler "reminded" 50 Cent that he is black. Once again, a rich white lady tries to manipulate a black man by reminding him to heel, to know his place, and to stop with the ridiculous notion of trying to think for himself. It was racist 150 years ago, and it's racist today. Amazing how the left openly continues to try to keep black Americans on their plantation.

• Peggy Putnam

11/01/2020 05:31 PM

Prayed, Voted and Prayers Continued.

• Dave Newbry

11/01/2020 05:28 PM

Clinton having to cast an electoral vote for Trump would be a dictionary definition of karma.

• Ken Deale

11/01/2020 05:16 PM

Thank you for your morning and evening editions.
    They make my day.
    Especially when I get to the Bible verse.
    Positive and encouraging.

• brackey stewart

11/01/2020 05:06 PM

the highest office of our america should be represented by someone we are proud of. someone whose integrity we would want in our families. someone who doesn't embarrass us as a nation. consequently, you know who i will cast my vote for.

• Marlene Bagnull

11/01/2020 02:48 PM

Thanks, Mike, for your newsletters. I just posted links to two of them and to Sarah's book and ABC interview on the newsletter I sent to my 3,200+ Constant Contact followers and on my blog https://writehisanswer.blog (A "rule" that must be broken). I appreciate you so much.

November 1, 2020

GO VOTE

NEW PODCAST

FREE SPEECH UNDER THREAT IN CALIFORNIA, IN THE NATION IF BIDEN WINS

GREAT HALLOWEEN CARTOON

REVOLTING

EVEN MORE REVOLTING

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• John Pursley

11/01/2020 07:41 PM

God bless you Huck, You are like radio free Europe was when we were kids.

Jesus is Lord!

11/01/2020 07:00 PM

• Patrick Tebo

11/01/2020 06:57 PM

Dear Gov. Huckabee:
    <We haven’t heard from you yet, Pat
    Pat,
    I got another today scolding me that I’d ignored emails of this sort.

• Hugh Harrison

11/01/2020 06:51 PM

• Stephen Russell

11/01/2020 06:33 PM

Already voted: Voted RED , used drop box
    Dropped on 10-30

• Raymond N Lewis

11/01/2020 06:18 PM

Couldn't access the Halloween Cartoon. Gave an Error message.

• James Suttles

11/01/2020 06:13 PM

Amen and Amen, Brother! Go VOTE!!!!

• phyllis Jost

• Kent Camp

11/01/2020 05:51 PM

• Chuck Morgan

11/01/2020 05:35 PM

• Peggy Putnam

11/01/2020 05:31 PM

Prayed, Voted and Prayers Continued.

• Dave Newbry

11/01/2020 05:28 PM

• Ken Deale

11/01/2020 05:16 PM

Thank you for your morning and evening editions.
    They make my day.
    Especially when I get to the Bible verse.
    Positive and encouraging.