November 4, 2020

BALLOT COUNT UPDATE - TRUMP FILING SUIT IN MICHIGAN

While ballots are still being counted in Michigan, President Trump is filing suit to stop the counting there until his team has the access to the process that they're reportedly being denied and that is required by Michigan law. His personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is probably on the ground there by the time you read this, getting a firsthand look at what's going on.

Trump has a substantial lead in Michigan as of this writing, but we've seen how even a big lead can mysteriously vanish as ballots keep appearing and continue being counted. Trump just wants to take the mystery out of this process and replace it with transparency. Anybody have a problem with that? And why, pray tell, would that be?

THE ELECTION: THIS LEGAL EXPERT SAID WHAT??

At this writing, we’re no closer to an outcome on the election count than we were late last night. I think President Trump will prevail, as some of the Biden-Harris vote in states like Pennsylvania is obviously fraudulent and, hopefully, will be revealed as such. But it has been clear to me for a long time that if Trump doesn’t win re-election, it’s mainly because of the relentless negative treatment he’s received in the media.

Never mind the brilliant economic turnaround (before a highly contagious virus spread from China) that benefited all demographic groups and the stunning foreign policy successes. Never mind his handling of the logistical nightmare of providing ventilators and other supplies around the country, and the amazing fast-tracking of a vaccine. Never mind that he was honest with us and did everything he could to keep his promises. Never mind that he was transparent with a rabidly hostile press corps, making himself available to them frequently on the White House lawn and answering question after question, knowing they would always find ways to twist what he said or attribute the “wrong” motives to him.

No, all those remarkable things didn’t matter, because Donald Trump was a Russian agent, a traitor to his country who collaborated with Vladimir Putin to get himself into the White House. He was a white supremacist, a misogynist, an all-around monster who put children in cages and drummed up stories about the pure and innocent Bidens for political purposes and tried to get his family investigated without any evidence at all! His tie was too long, his face too tan, and he ate too many scoops of ice cream. We knew that whatever he did in any given situation --- one thing or its exact opposite --- he would be trashed.

This is the totally made-up Donald Trump that the media presented to America over four-plus years. They never let up. They even hired disgraced members of the intelligence community to go on the air and lie about him some more.

Even now, social media is working to “cancel” him. In breaking news this afternoon (after all votes have presumably been cast), Twitter is still censoring Donald Trump’s tweets.

In a strange twist of logic, legal expert Jonathan Turley, a Democrat who is not a fan of Trump, is acknowledging the media’s constant negative attacks on Trump but using it to argue the opposite of what I just laid out above: namely, that their constant barrage of attacks actually HELPED Trump. Say, what?

On Wednesday morning, he said on “FOX and Friends” that the unrelenting negative coverage actually did Trump some good because “a lot of voters were turned off by it.” He said that if Trump wins, this will be why.

Anti-Trumpers will be quick to cast blame in creative ways if Trump wins. Ex-ESPN host Jemele Hill, sensing the possibility of a Trump victory, has already blamed white people.

Unlike Hill, who is just a racist idiot saying stupid things, Turley is a noted legal scholar who often makes great points. But I’m not buying this one. The voters who were seriously turned off by negativity in the media were the Trump supporters, who avoided it the way Biden tries to avoid the virus. But a lot of the negativity was subtle –- a derogatory line inserted here or there in a column about entertainment, fashion, or human interest. It was like a spice, flavoring the commentary on just about everything. People in the middle, the ones who didn’t live on a steady diet of CNN and MSNBC, might not have seen much of the really hateful stuff but were constantly exposed to subtle digs at Trump. Dig, dig, dig. This was inescapable. It would be hard not conclude that he must be a bad guy.

The anti-Trump media also helped Biden immensely by minimizing or downright ignoring stories about alleged corruption, and also the ones about violence in “blue” cities and the failure of law enforcement there. Antifa arsonists are still being released without bail –- think CNN will dwell on this?

Suspects released without bail after Antifa-supporters nearly burn down occupied apartment complex

As for the most hateful and disgusting (and phony) anti-Trump coverage, Democrats and never-Trumpers ate it up with a spoon. It energized them. I believe this atmosphere of intense hate is what drove many of them to go to the polls and stand in long lines. (It also might have driven them to manufacture thousands of fake mail-in ballots, or lose real ones, in key districts.) These people weren’t voting for feeble old Joe Biden –- they were voting AGAINST TRUMP. So, no, I don’t agree with Turley’s assessment at all.

If Trump wins, it will be no thanks to the media but because he and his team were able to overcome the chaos and ballot fraud encouraged and facilitated by massive nationwide mail-in balloting. The way the vote count has been evolving in key states run by Democrats convinces me that Trump must have won the real total.

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Finley Owen Phillips

11/05/2020 08:53 AM

The decision of this election has been taken away from the voters. Now lawyers, crooked judges and politicians will decide who wins!

• janet savaiano

11/05/2020 08:52 AM

The racist propaganda towards President Trump is what I am hearing that most influenced the gullible voters to cast their ballots towards Biden. The media has been a horrendous manipulative tool for the left and all the real facts continue to be squelched by them. President Trump spoke from his heart at the rallies but I think he would have benefited by spending some time purporting the actual facts on his video board he used in order to reinforce the racist policies of Biden's past and contrast it with the positive initiatives he supported for minorities. He could have also created videos to reinforce policies he instituted to improve the economy. Because of the fact that we have become such a visually-based society, due to increasing reliance on visual media and digital formats, people don't listen as well as they see nowadays. Visuals, visuals and more visuals are required to reach the average person's ability to comprehend information. As a speech/language pathologist with over a span of 20 years, I've noticed this neurological change in the individual's ability to comprehend information increasingly develop towards depending more on visual versus auditory input.

• Grace

11/05/2020 08:27 AM

I believe with all my heart that Gid Almighty will prevail and justice will be served?????? THE LIGHT WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME THE DARKNESS????

• Ann F Wright

11/05/2020 08:17 AM

Recounts should be done by federal bipartisan counters from outside the particular state to keep Democrat run districts from interfering!!

• Kenneth Brack

11/05/2020 08:07 AM

Speaking of the subtlety of the mass media, ever notice how the people Google celebrates on their home page are NEVER traditional heroes, the people who founded and fought for this nation ?

• Marie Krause

11/05/2020 07:52 AM

I agree with everything you say. I'm 78 years old. My mother worked on elections as long as I can remember.I can't remember when they made her election judge but she was, continued working elections until my dad got cancer when she was in her 70's.
    I was 11-12 years old when she sent me over to the old country school, next to our farm, to help carry ballot boxes in before the polls started. We must have already had cheaters working on the election board way back then, but never like this. I do remember one presidential election, when my mother came home at 2:30 in the morning and raved for days about 'an old fool' that kept them recounting ballots until the middle of the night.
    It really makes me wonder how many of the other districts 'cheated' in favor of Biden. A mess like this never should have happened!!! I hope before this mess is over, every Democrat that has made this presidency a horror story, is charged and never allowed to hold office again, because nothing will ever convince me that this wasn't planned ahead of time. Praying has become an all day activity for me. God bless every one of you who are keeping us informed.

• JANEEN P SCHRAMM

11/05/2020 07:25 AM

I am physically ill about this whole turn of events. It's not about winning or losing , it's about the powers that be standing by and watching blatant fraud and giving it a pass. If they get away with this we will no longer be the United States home of the free and the brave. We will be run by a corrupt government begging for crumbs. Praying for right to be upheld. Thanks for listening Mike

• Wallace Rowan

11/05/2020 06:35 AM

Dear Mike,

Having participated in a Trump rally and two Trump boat parades and having seen the enthusiasm for his campaign and his leadership at so many other rallies around the country, I cannot imagine how states that have benefited from his leadership and policies (like all fifty of them) could possibly be swayed into the sleep-walking Biden camp. It just does not compute in any rational fashion.

Trump's campaign and his presidency offer enthusiasm, hope, optimism, obvious success and results and most importantly, God. God and our flag were always on prominent display at the Republican convention. Both were conspicuous in their absence during the democrat convention.

For Biden to stumble into the White House hiding behind his ridiculous mask with such a negative and hopeless message is beyond comprehension. Something is grossly amiss!

Your message today tries to offer some understanding of this, and it offers some hope that the remaining states in play--including Michigan--will turn for Trump.

Sincerely,
    Wallace Rowan

• JC Holland

11/05/2020 06:12 AM

None of this would be happening if AG Barr had arrested and charged everyone connected to the Biden crime family.
    Millions if us want to know why he did nothing.
    We also want to know why conservative billionaires allowed the socialists to buy and control nearly ALL MSM. Why have they not purchased enough voting stock in one or two of these MSM companies to force a change in the 93% biased coverage of all conservatives.
    We also want to know why half or more of Fox News anchors seem to be socialist democrats now. What's going on at Fox????

• Gina Stone

11/05/2020 05:51 AM

Someone should write a book about the ‘most mistreated man in America’ and fill it with the amazing feats he accomplished. I’m looking forward to his continued success in the White House.

• Therese Tuckness

11/05/2020 03:38 AM

Thanks Mike and your crew for doing your best in sharing the right stuff and to show us that those in gov and the left wing liberals along with the media has the rest of nation: scared, shifted to the far wrong and to have all upset with each other. Even in families isolated together who are in separate corners in the house, to cause anger to each other. Its sad and nasty to see. No God anywhere. I see and top it off. Christmas is coming.. how will the government keep us distant from each other in our churches etc. More of the same to give more scare tactics from tv on the pandamic isn't better etc. I go out if house 6 times since March and isolate for two weeks after each time. No problems. I keep immunize system up. Keep sharing the good, right stuff, I
    Appreciate you all. BLESSINGS, :-)

• Bobbe wilson

11/05/2020 01:04 AM

The Democratic party / left wing media has become the largest crime syndicate the US has ever seen!

• K. Allen Ballard

11/05/2020 12:16 AM

For 5yrs now, we've been hearing all the experts & Fox News shows on the right expose all the lies, corruption, fake news, fake polls, Chinese/Ukrainian pay for play, Hillary's emails and even treasonous coups laid out in for all to see in their own arrogant handwriting. It's almost like a form of bragging about their abuse of the constitution & the law.
    We are now witnessing more of the dirty tricks, illegal voter fraud and vote counting & ballot harvesting until they get +1 on the big bad Orange Man. Apparently, even Project Veritas videos of the left in real criminal activities is not enough to move AG Bill Barr out of his sloth like speed to bring Justice back into vogue.
    And yet, for all of the hour after hour talking & showing, only one of their ilk has been indicted for altering an FBI document. Last I checked Seth Rich is still dead and Roger Stone & Gen. Flyn are world class martyrs still looking for exoneration. All the while, the real criminals are celebrating what they have apparently pulled off and are no worse for the wear.
    But I am worse for the wear. I have been victimized yet again despite all of the last 40 yrs of me & my wife's butt busting hard work. We once believed that playing by the rules, honesty and devotion to God & America would mean something. We were wrong on most all counts. It only meant something to us and God. Maybe that's worth something? It has to be, or else what's the alternative? If not, then we've been going about it all wrong.
    All of the endless manhours, billions of dollars and investigations have not brought about one ounce of real true justice nor has it seemingly prevented a fraudulent rigged election robbing regular Americans of the best leader America has seen in generations.
    I sit here writing this and am completely & utterly demoralized and righteously angry not just at the LEFT but also for all of the right's TV/Radio yammering & pontificating, none has wound up having been the least bit effective at preventing any of it at all. The LEFT wins again. Sadly, Sleepy, Creepy, Corrupt Joe Biden is right; we all ARE chumps and we'll be chumps again.
    I sit here, 5 months into unemployment due to the Plandemic WuFlu with no prospects of finding another professional level job & income to replace the one I had. We had been banking on the theory that with 4 more years of Trump that the economy would swing our way again big time very shortly.
    We were raised that faith & country meant something. Hard work brings a harvest in due time. And being moral, playing by the rules (you know, The 10 Suggestions?) & being generous with others was the highest form of human achievement. Instead we find that corruption is the new virtue & road to riches in 2020.
    So now again for the fifth time in our 40 yr marriage we are back to square one or less. Only now, we find ourselves being 6 months shy of early SSI and the threat of poverty looming again. We continue to be betrayed by our country's best & brightest who sounded the warning but to date it has produced no results but it has produced millions of viewers in prime time.
    Despite that, our Liberty & our Votes have still been stolen by tyrants despite half of us knowing the game is fixed while the other half orchestrated it.
    Forgive me for feeling sorry for myself, but at my age I'm running out of energy to rebuild and unable to fight back in some meaningful way against the real culprits so they understand the painfully dispiriting side of things for my family.
    After last night, I'm done with the 'new' Fox News. I've had my suspicions for a while now, but it's clear most of the anchors & experts are in on the theft of my constitutionally guaranteed Liberty & Freedom. The remaining star power conservatives are clearly powerless chumps just like me.
    The worst of the lot are folks like Donna Brazile, Chris Wallace, and Juan Williams. Then follow Brett, Martha, Lisa, Harris, and Jessica. It now looks like my best news alternatives are NewsMax, Rush, Mark and The 700 Club.
    Sorry, for being long winded in my self-wallowing but me & my family are left wondering what or who let's us down next? While America is still the best place remaining to live, she's clearly not half of what she used to be, if that. After all, how much more can the LEFT / ELITES /MARXISTS steal from us Chumps? Oh that's right, our guns, free speech and religious liberty are next.
    I do have one bit of news that will come as a surprise to them is that my God will have other ideas about them suppressing His Word & His Will. In the end, this will be my consolation.

• carol denardo

11/04/2020 11:39 PM

You hit it out of the park with saying people are not really voting for Biden, they are voting against Donald Trump. The dems could have propped up Mickey Mouse and still get the same results. God help this country if a proabortonists, pro homosexuality and an accused sexual deviant occupies the White House again. Russia, North Korea and China will walk all over us.

• Cheryl Breon

11/04/2020 11:09 PM

What a great scripture to end today on! I have to remember, even if Biden cheats his way to the top, to forgive my enemies and pray for those who persecute me. That is a hard one but we've had PLENTY of practice over the last 4 years!
    Also, I finally know how to spell "misogynist"! Thank you! (It always brought the thought of people who liked massages because I have a lot of them due to problem muscles.)
    And finally, you had an amazing analysis of the negative media coverage with "It was like a spice, flavoring the commentary on just about everything." That sums it up perfectly!!!

• Rebecca Hockridge

11/04/2020 10:46 PM

At the moment the battle seems lost ...The spirit is telling me not to disparage God has a plan and is in control. Thank you for your words of hope in these dark and confusing times.

• Debra Kelner

11/04/2020 10:29 PM

I am greatful to be a Trump supporter, I believe in the good Lord almighty and how his wisdom is playing out in this horrible mess
    My hopes and prayers will always be for our President.

• Andrew Pitts

11/04/2020 10:26 PM

With regard to your Bible Verse, juxtaposed as it is to some of the biggest attempted larceny in the history of the US, what are we to do? Does forgive = forget? The average American has been treated like Rosa Parks. Doe we all go to the back of the bus again?

Please explain how the Biblical quotation relates to known criminality and evil doing. Forgiveness is part of being an American, but so is resisting tyranny in all its forms.

• Sherry Lynn Stone

11/04/2020 10:09 PM

It should be a federal law that no more mail in votes allowed unless you are physically unable to vote, or you are in the military. Also they have to be turned in in advance, so that all votes must be counted by the end of election night. We can’t go through this again because it will destroy our Country.

• Susan Kesterson

11/04/2020 10:08 PM

President Trump’s legal and campaign teams have to fight & win, take no prisoners! I will not accept defeat. This leftist corruption of our election process has to be obliterated now. Our vote is the last hope we have to keep our great country in tact. God bless President Trump

• Linda Schellenberg

11/04/2020 09:49 PM

Check out David Litt on Twitter
    As of 2:30 pm Nov 4th he is still asking people to go door to door to get more ballots marked for Joe Biden. Says he needs help for Team Joe.

• Jo Gonzalez

11/04/2020 09:46 PM

Thanks Mike, for relating the abysmal behavior of so many, while DJT was helping and doing such good things for our Country. If we fail, I wonder how they are going to like Communism, think they will like higher taxes, the Country overrun with Illegals, no oil & gas? This Election has shamed us all, and will ruin many things in the future, mainly our confidence, and way of life.

• Deb Harris

11/04/2020 09:42 PM

Thanks for all your wisdom and common sense Mike. We really appreciate your honest and straightforward insights.

• June Swezea

11/04/2020 09:15 PM

Believing and declaring that God will give President Trump victory so that he can continue to fulfill all the God-appointed tasks he has been assigned from heaven!

• David Kallas

11/04/2020 09:12 PM

Watch watch video. “armstrongecnomic.com” select “menu” select “blog” scroll down right side of screen to blog archive select “November 2020” back to left side of screen scroll down to the bottom select “page 2” scroll down the left side to the blog “ The CIA ability to hack the vote” I now know how Obama stoked the 2012 election. Also watch on page 1 of blogs Arizona marker problem voting.

November 4, 2020

BALLOT COUNT UPDATE - TRUMP FILING SUIT IN MICHIGAN

THE ELECTION: THIS LEGAL EXPERT SAID WHAT??

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

11/05/2020 06:35 AM

Dear Mike,

Sincerely,
    Wallace Rowan

• JC Holland

11/05/2020 06:12 AM

Millions if us want to know why he did nothing.

• Gina Stone

11/05/2020 05:51 AM

• Therese Tuckness

11/05/2020 03:38 AM

Appreciate you all. BLESSINGS, :-)

• Bobbe wilson

11/05/2020 01:04 AM

• K. Allen Ballard

11/05/2020 12:16 AM

• carol denardo

11/04/2020 11:39 PM

• Cheryl Breon

11/04/2020 11:09 PM

• Rebecca Hockridge

11/04/2020 10:46 PM

• Debra Kelner

11/04/2020 10:29 PM

My hopes and prayers will always be for our President.

• Andrew Pitts