Omar outrages again

February 15, 2019

I haven’t been writing about every outrageous, offensive and anti-Semitic remark by new Minnesota Democratic Congress member Ilhan Omar because…well, there are only so many hours in the day.  But this is one I can’t let pass without pointing it out to you.

Watch as she disgraces a hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee by implying that our special envoy for Venezuela, Elliot Abrams, thought a 1981 massacre of civilians in El Salvador was a “fabulous achievement,” and asked if he would support genocide and crimes against humanity in Latin American nations if it served US interests.  Abrams, who is Jewish, was so understandably offended, he refused to answer what he said weren’t even “real questions.”

As long as I’m doing an Ilhan Omar outrage roundup, she also tried to excuse some anti-Semitic comments by claiming she was just criticizing PAC influence on politicians by slamming a Jewish PAC, when it turns out she took $5000 from a branch of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which has been denounced by the United Arab Emirates as a “terror front group.”

I can’t help wondering if this is what the voters of Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District thought they’d be getting when they sent Omar to Congress to represent their interests on the federal level.  Do they think she’s making other Congress members want to work with her to achieve anything for her constituents?  At this rate, I can’t imagine that many people whose support she’d need even want to appear in the same 435-member House group photo with her.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

YES, George Soros is involved with Justice Democrats

The REAL story about "The Squad"

Trump's tweets

• Martha Long

02/15/2019 02:01 PM

huummm. Minnesota.... that’s up close to Canada isn’t it ? Where they are welcoming ISIS so they can come into the US from the Canadian Border?

• Connie Price

02/15/2019 01:27 PM

I saw some of the 'questions' I was outraged!! And by the sound of it,she learned from the other Democrats,. YES OR NO,JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!

• Barry Mulder

02/15/2019 01:24 PM

I wonder if Minnesota has the same problem as Michigan has . looks like the Detroit area in Michigan sent the idoit to Washington we get stuck with what detroit wants which means the rest of the State there votes do not count. I think the vote should be by county 1 point either Republican or democrat which ever the more votes per county would carry. I wonder how many democrat votes would be found on a clip board on a shelf after the elections?

• Paul Rifenberg

02/15/2019 12:42 PM

I seem to recall that President Obama relocated 70,000+ Somali refugees in Minnesota, so perhaps (in hindsight) this had been planned for awhile. Not sure if any of them were eligible to vote, but maybe that's something someone should investigate.

• Monica Browning

02/15/2019 12:27 PM

I am so upset about the people who have been elected into office. I am also upset by the morals and values that are being brought to our nations door steps. So much hate and bitterness in the hearts of the people who are suppose to be representing and speaking for the American people.
    Work for us not your personal agenda. Listen to us don’t speak over us with your hate. One man cannot bring down our nation but one congress can.

• Barbara Cote

02/15/2019 12:03 PM

I don’t know about Rep. Omar’s constituents, but I definitely know now what Twin Cities MN resident, Jan Markell (https://olivetreeviews.org) means when she says she lives in MN‘s “little Mogadishu”!!! ?????

• Michele Wallace

02/15/2019 11:57 AM

She needs to be removed from office! It is looking like we need to set up some type of electoral college in our statewide elections...over and over the large cities that are havens for slackers who want freebie handouts...are dragging the rest of the people in the rural areas (the working people) into electing Democrat debacles! This is very bad for our country!

• Geneva Hendrix

02/15/2019 11:35 AM

I am disgusted by her hateful speech and actions. In Congress no less! Can you please give us a breakdown of her constituents to help us understand how on God’s green earth she got elected. Thank you!

• Ronald Gobin

02/15/2019 11:33 AM

As a Minnesotan I want you to know how ashamed I am that this woman was elected to this office. She does NOt represent what Minnesota wants! Those people who voted her in were either very naive or just plain ignorant! We want her out!

• Judy Van Pelt

02/15/2019 11:33 AM

She is one of three women that appear to be Trojan horses in our government. It is truly frightening to think the three women were elected to office. They certainly need to be removed from finance and foreign affairs committees.

• Jay Glenn

02/15/2019 11:12 AM

Heavens to Mergatroid???

• Stanley Honstad

02/15/2019 11:08 AM

She was elected by Muslims filling into the district. Minnesota voters also will vote for anything with a 'D" behind their name. Not enough people vote and it makes it easy to elect people like her and Cortez

• Pam Taylor

02/15/2019 11:07 AM

She really is despicable and needs to be removed from office! The things she has said are a disgrace!

• A. Vinke

02/15/2019 10:57 AM

Your quote, "I can’t help wondering if this is what the voters of Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District thought they’d be getting when they sent Omar to Congress to represent their interests on the federal level. Do they think she’s making other Congress members want to work with her to achieve anything for her constituents? At this rate, I can’t imagine that many people whose support she’d need even want to appear in the same 435-member House group photo with her. "

The people from Minnesota from where Omar was elected have the same sense of HATE for America as she does. The United States has let this group of terrorist supporting ilk infiltrate our country. They have no desire to assimilate into America beliefs. Omar should be impeached and thrown out of the US!!

• Sandra Broaddus

02/15/2019 10:43 AM

I read and thoroughly enjoy your comments....especially about AOC. Unbelievable she was elected which is so scary about her voters. I am really fearful for our country because of the newly elected democrats!

• Michael Inman

02/15/2019 10:23 AM

In full truth, Mike, what else would you expect of a Muslim whose very faith says that it is proper to lie in order to further the Muslim/Islam goals of dominance including her thus false oath that she took? Because of their basic held value that lying is a good, no Muslim should be in any American public office.

Omar outrages again

February 15, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

YES, George Soros is involved with Justice Democrats

The REAL story about "The Squad"

Trump's tweets

• Sandra Broaddus

02/15/2019 10:43 AM

• Michael Inman

02/15/2019 10:23 AM

Omar outrages again

February 15, 2019

LEAVE ME A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. I READ THEM!

YES, George Soros is involved with Justice Democrats

The REAL story about "The Squad"

Trump's tweets