HOT TOPICS: Ukraine | Supreme Court

November 16, 2020

SECOND, BETTER VACCINE

Monday, a second major pharmaceutical company, Moderna, announced that the stage three trial of their coronavirus vaccine proved it 94.5% effective, even better than the vaccine just announced by Pfizer. To make it even harder to ignore the obvious, Moderna’s CEO specifically thanked “our partners at BARDA and Operation Warp Speed who have been instrumental to accelerating our progress to this point.”

I say it will be harder for the media to ignore the fact that the CEO directly credited President Trump’s efforts with creating a vaccine in record time, but that doesn’t mean they won’t do it. Getting our current media to give credit to Trump for his undeniable accomplishments is far more difficult than developing a coronavirus vaccine.

DETROIT ELECTION UPDATE

Latest election twist: poll watchers in Detroit claim that thousands of write-in votes for Kanye West were changed by the poll workers and given to Joe Biden instead. If true, I wonder how many people who voted for Kanye knew that what they would be getting instead is a 77-year-old white dude?

EXCITING NEWS

Our YouTube channel for “Huckabee” on TBN recently topped half a million subscribers! I want to thank all of you personally (but don't worry, not by name) for helping us reach this fantastic milestone. As a gift to show our gratitude, here’s a special video by staffer Jonathan Utley and the team that gives you a peek behind the scenes, to show you how we put the show together every week:

(By the way, my newsletter staffers Pat and Laura want you to know they also write for the show, but they’re not in the video because they work long distance from Texas.)

If you haven’t already hit that “Subscribe” button and the “Notification” bell to be alerted when we post new videos, then please do it now! And if you could use a break from politics (as we all could occasionally), subscribe to my other channel, “Huckabee’s Jukebox,” for great performances by musicians, comedians, magicians and other guests, many of them digital exclusives recorded just for the Internet.

ACTUAL FACT-CHECKING

Actual Fact-checking: The same people who constantly nag us, contradict us and slap “disputed” and “disinformation” banners on our every social media post, no matter how accurate, are now pushing false narratives about Joe Biden being the “President-elect” from the non-existent “Office of the President-elect,” and not only treating him as if he were already President, but arguing that somehow, Trump should be removed from office right now to install Biden. Some of the older ones argued the opposite in 2000, when it took 37 days for the Bush-Gore legalities to be settled.

That’s why everyone should take a deep breath and read this article by KrisAnne Hall at Western Journal.

It’s an explanation of some of the critical facts about electing a President that all of the so-called “fact-checkers” and their paymasters are getting wrong. For instance: no President in history has ever been elected in November as a result of the popular vote. This explains quite clearly how the process works, how long it takes, and what the line of succession is (and here’s some news to set your mind at ease: no matter what you hear, there is no way that Nancy Pelosi can be appointed as “acting President.”)

UNEXPECTED ELECTION TWIST

Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz is predicting that the Presidential election might take yet another unexpected twist. He believes that President Trump will give up trying to reach 270 electoral votes and instead concentrate on challenging the suspicious results in battleground states to deny Biden 270. That would throw the election to Congress, where each state delegation gets one vote and the Republicans have a majority of states. It’s a longshot, and there are a lot of variables, but it happened three times before in the 19th century to settle disputed elections, so it’s not unprecedented.

Again, this is just Prof. Dershowitz’s theory, and it makes interesting reading. But it appears that Trump’s people are pressing forward with trying to prove outright vote fraud to disqualify illegal votes. I want to see that play out and stop the rushing of “President Biden” onto America.

I’ve said from the very beginning, if Biden legitimately won with a majority of legal votes, then I will accept the results gracefully and start working toward the next election. But there are so many alarm bells going off now, it's deafening to those of us who don't have our fingers jammed in our ears. Those alarms need to be answered, not just silenced.

Biden himself should realize that this has to be investigated and settled to everyone's satisfaction. Even if he gets into office, without that assurance, he'll go down in history with an asterisk next to his name, like baseball players accused of steroid use. And if he thinks Trump had a hard time governing people who accused him of being “illegitimate” for no actual reason, imagine what it will be like governing over 70 million Americans who strongly suspect that he stole his way into office by negating their votes.

BIDEN AND THE VACCINE

To sum up the current position of the Democratic Party and the media on elections: any attempts to prevent illegal voting -- such as taking dead people and people who have moved away off the voter rolls or requiring ID to vote or stopping one person from voting multiple times or not letting illegal aliens vote – constitutes “voter suppression.” Nobody should declare themselves the winner until all the votes are counted, unless it’s the Democrat; and then he can not only be declared the winner, he can take office immediately, even if his term wouldn’t start for another 2-1/2 months. And every voter should only be allowed to hear about and discuss news which liberal sources think they should hear, while news that they really should hear must be kept from them at all costs if it might help the Republicans.

Here’s the latest example of that last position. While the Democrats and the media (pardon me for repeating myself) were telling voters that Trump had horribly botched the COVID-19 (Chinese) coronavirus response, claimed it was a “hoax” (he didn’t) and just didn’t care about people who died from it (and he's personally responsible for every death), he had actually started a public-private partnership to develop a vaccine in record time. The first one, from Pfizer, reportedly proved 90% effective. It was announced six days after the election. Pfizer at first claimed they were not part of Trump’s Operation Warp Speed, then later admitted they were.

Now it’s being reported that Pfizer knew of the positive results in October but not only held off announcing it until after the election, but they shared the news with Biden while keeping it from President Trump.

So Pfizer and Biden both knew about the positive results of the vaccine a month earlier and kept it from the President and the public? Does that mean that the launch of the vaccine was delayed by a month for partisan political purposes? If I were to think like a Democrat, I would declare that means an entire month's worth of deaths from COVID-19 are on their hands. But then, I’d be thinking like a Democrat, and that’s a slippery slope I don’t want to slide down.

• Howard Grigsby

11/16/2020 07:50 PM

It’s bad enough to see Joe pretend to be president but worse than that we have Obama’s gloating stuffed down our throats again.

• Giovanni Catanese

11/16/2020 07:46 PM

Just a little note for President Trump: Please bring all our servicesmembers home from Afghanistan, Syria and other "stans" and "desert outposts by Christmas! Doing so would satisfy one of the promises made in 2016. Also, continue to get rid of all the "swampers" that surround you or are in your administration. The Deep State seems to be alive and kicking and together with MSM and social platforms have undermined this election. Keep fighting to the end! May God bless you and our country!

• Steen Milne

11/16/2020 07:46 PM

Any credence to Philadelphia Mob Boss exchanging testimony of delivering 300000 ballots for expungement of criminal record and immunity from crimes dealing with testimony?

• Patricia E Willems

11/16/2020 07:35 PM

Governor, you need to look into what's in these vaccines. DNA from aborted unborn babies, heavy metals, among other toxins. My husband and I will refuse this vaccine, as we do every other one.

• James Drury Jr

11/16/2020 07:31 PM

Thanks Mike & Staff.

• Sherry Glascock aka Sharone

11/16/2020 07:28 PM

I an waiting for your daughter to run for Arkansas Gov office. Asa Hutchinson just cut his throat as far as I am thinking. He thinks that President Trump should concede to Biden. I do not for there has been such illegal voting and the mail voting is a fraud. My Friend in Kansas City who lives in a assistant living John Knox Village received two ballots to vote, she didn't send but one but think about that, how many double voting has gone on. MANY!!!!!!!! and all votes for K./ West was marked for Biden ? West is a friend of the President not Biden and West should say who he wants his votes to go to,

• Topper Baker

11/16/2020 07:25 PM

I cannot hardly face the news anymore and have totally bagged Fox for their terrible treatment of my president. I am now watching Newsmax and learned today for the first time that the voting machines used in the hotly contested states could be hacked and voter counts changed. How crooked can Democrats get. I think this whole country is in the sewer and we just don't know it yet. Wake up TRUE Christians and start fighting back against corruption and deceit from anyone!

• Cheryl Breon

11/16/2020 07:23 PM

When Sidney Powell declares she's going to "release the Kraken" as she did last night on Lou Dobbs and then today on Rush's radio show, I am going to sit back with a coke and popcorn and wait for THAT show! She's one tough cookie! God bless her.

• Imelda Mendoza

11/16/2020 07:22 PM

Dear Gov.Huckabee,
    Personally,I'm not a fan of vaccines,knowing that they contain toxic substances like heavy metals.More concerning is,if I get it right,Bill
    Gates bought
    Moderna and people are being warned of vaccines especially with his name connected to it.

• Charlotte Brees

11/16/2020 07:20 PM

I wish I could say what I really think of the Democratic party & all the horrible things they've subjected President Trump & the general USA population to & what should be done to them. I am not in a forgiving mood toward those horrible people for what they have done to us & this great country of ours.

• Marlene Gerundo

11/16/2020 07:06 PM

Dear Mr. mike Huckabee
    I stopped fAcebook and stopped the news channel.
    I went to parler and when I did stop Facebook I wrote to a friend to give my contact info.
    It was in messenger and a red line went around my message! Then at the bottom there was another box highlighted that said paler.com. They even watch me with messenger.
    I am not one to ever say hateful things on Facebook, but I could never share a message from Trump! He is our President!
    If I shared with Facebook I would be on one of their lists!
    I had an incident with Alexa. I just came home from mass. I hear from upstairs Chinese speaking and gunshots! It was coming out of Alexa, and when I unplugged it was coming out of my iPad which was charging.
    It was a live movie..Chinese with a machine gun...looking at houses waiting for them to come out to shoot. It looked almost like an army barracks! Where that came from I do not know.
    I am so paranoid.
    I am 69 yrs old. I know history. My mom who lived in Germany and is 93 is so patriotic.
    We are telling her now...do not go on fox. They are lying.
    My mom lived communism.
    She knew when Obama got in, it was bad, and said it started with the clintons. Now I see maybe the bushes.
    When she saw Biden won, she went downhill, but with lots of talking, it took 3 days, we told her it is lies. They do not know.
    She knows what we are in for!
    Trump won. No doubt!
    I hope the evil do get charged!
    Soros is behind it all, as is greed of many!
    I always felt God was with Trump, and tell all he is not leaving him.
    More are praying and whatGod wants, and I believe.
    Thank you for all the time you give in your care for America!

• Ray Cowden Witter

11/16/2020 07:01 PM

Well Done! BZ

• Robin Rebhan

11/16/2020 06:59 PM

For the current media to give credit to Trump for anything. As my Grandmother would say " I'll believe it when I see pigs fly! ". ( No insult intended for pigs ).

• Floyd A Unger

11/16/2020 06:58 PM

Things just keep happening

• judith jakub

11/16/2020 06:47 PM

Since 2, so called "vaccines" are going to be used as a political weapon by biden and the satanist DNC how can we trust either Big Pharma, Pfizer or Moderma when Pfizer has joined the biden cesspool and Moderma is involved with gates/soros enterprises. And one other disgusting fact of over 7000 nursing home, veterans hospitals and health care facilities were sentenced to instant death, by New Jersey gov & New York gov and NEITHER ONE IS BEING PROSECUTED FOR THOSE DEATHS. murphy is a hitler pushing dictator and is letting the blame fall on his medical "expert" dr. Judy. when will murphy & cuomo face the gallows for their murders??????

• Mark Mittelstaedt

11/16/2020 06:45 PM

Instant Karma = Poetic Justice. Gonna be an interesting next few weeks - I can't wait to hear Sidney Powell's evidence - and actually read the computer code / comment / formatting statements on the suspect machines ;-} In my mind, and possibly no one else's ;-}, tampering with legitimate votes is treason, and should be prosecuted / punished as such.

• Pamela Junk

11/16/2020 06:42 PM

Please quit putting pix of Biden on your newsletters/website. Though your words say otherwise, it's as if you have already given up on right prevailing and are somehow promoting Biden. I cringe every time I see pix of him and Kamala. I really would rather see a nice picture of Trump and Melania, or Trump and his kids, or Trump and his grandkids. I don't need to see pix of Biden and/or Kamala.

• Jeanette Brannock

11/16/2020 06:42 PM

So how many people died between the news to Biden and the announcement it was ready? However many, their deaths are on Pfizer and Biden!!! Unity, INDEED!!!!

• Don Crumbley

11/16/2020 06:40 PM

Gov. I find it interesting, if not shameful, that the USA can lift off a rocket and send 4 astronauts to the International space station in 27 hours, but
    the USA can't perform a verifiable legitimently legal USA National election in one year.

• mary alice a phillips

11/16/2020 06:37 PM

I AM SO SICK OF THE DEMOCRATS TRYING TO GET BIDEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE !!!! THEY LIE, CHEAT AND LIE SOME MORE !!! I DIDNOT THINK ANY ONE PROCLAIMING TO BE SUCH LAW ABIDING CHRISTAIN PEOPLE COULD BE AS DECEITFUL AS THEY ARE, THIS IS THE DEVILS WORK !!! GOD KNOWS EVERY THING !!!!

• Paul Kern

11/16/2020 06:36 PM

I look forward to reading your daily newsletter. I wonder why the morning one only comes occasionally
    Also having read what the Democratic/Marxists plan Joe will use executive orders to go around the Senate to make this a banana republic and bury the Constitution and the Ruke of Law. Thus means no more free elections.
    We need to continue in fervent prayer as only God can put a stop to this.

• Charles Matthews

11/16/2020 06:23 PM

Governor, what I really want to read about is true lection news and it seems like nobody is reportig it.

• Robert Mascari

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Hi Mike,
    2 comments:
    1. Because of what Pfizer did to the President, I will NOT be taking their vaccine. Risky, but a matter of principle.
    2. Moderna- I believe that Bill Gates (and possibly George Soros( is involved in this company. I will NOT be taking their vaccine, either. Risky, but a matter of principle.
    These people need to be stopped from this nonsense.

• Stephen Russell

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Countering leftist Violence:

Fight Fire with Fire
    Go in armed, clubs, guns.
    Wear MAGA gear after beat down of leftists.
    Police enforce rules for ALL

Gates bought

• Charlotte Brees

11/16/2020 07:20 PM

• Marlene Gerundo

11/16/2020 07:06 PM

Dear Mr. mike Huckabee
    I stopped fAcebook and stopped the news channel.
    If I shared with Facebook I would be on one of their lists!
    I am so paranoid.
    We are telling her now...do not go on fox. They are lying.
    My mom lived communism.
    She knows what we are in for!
    Trump won. No doubt!
    I hope the evil do get charged!
    Soros is behind it all, as is greed of many!
    I always felt God was with Trump, and tell all he is not leaving him.
    More are praying and whatGod wants, and I believe.
    Thank you for all the time you give in your care for America!

• Ray Cowden Witter

• Don Crumbley

11/16/2020 06:40 PM

• mary alice a phillips

11/16/2020 06:37 PM

• Paul Kern

11/16/2020 06:36 PM

We need to continue in fervent prayer as only God can put a stop to this.

• Charles Matthews

11/16/2020 06:23 PM

• Robert Mascari

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Hi Mike,
    2 comments:
    These people need to be stopped from this nonsense.

• Stephen Russell

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Countering leftist Violence:

Fight Fire with Fire
    Go in armed, clubs, guns.
    Wear MAGA gear after beat down of leftists.
    Police enforce rules for ALL

Gates bought

• Charlotte Brees

11/16/2020 07:20 PM

• Marlene Gerundo

11/16/2020 07:06 PM

Dear Mr. mike Huckabee
    I stopped fAcebook and stopped the news channel.
    If I shared with Facebook I would be on one of their lists!
    I am so paranoid.
    We are telling her now...do not go on fox. They are lying.
    My mom lived communism.
    She knows what we are in for!
    Trump won. No doubt!
    I hope the evil do get charged!
    Soros is behind it all, as is greed of many!
    I always felt God was with Trump, and tell all he is not leaving him.
    More are praying and whatGod wants, and I believe.
    Thank you for all the time you give in your care for America!

• Ray Cowden Witter

• Don Crumbley

11/16/2020 06:40 PM

• mary alice a phillips

11/16/2020 06:37 PM

• Paul Kern

11/16/2020 06:36 PM

We need to continue in fervent prayer as only God can put a stop to this.

• Charles Matthews

11/16/2020 06:23 PM

• Robert Mascari

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Hi Mike,
    2 comments:
    These people need to be stopped from this nonsense.

• Stephen Russell

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Countering leftist Violence:

Fight Fire with Fire
    Go in armed, clubs, guns.
    Wear MAGA gear after beat down of leftists.
    Police enforce rules for ALL

Gates bought

• Charlotte Brees

11/16/2020 07:20 PM

• Marlene Gerundo

11/16/2020 07:06 PM

Dear Mr. mike Huckabee
    I stopped fAcebook and stopped the news channel.
    If I shared with Facebook I would be on one of their lists!
    I am so paranoid.
    We are telling her now...do not go on fox. They are lying.
    My mom lived communism.
    She knows what we are in for!
    Trump won. No doubt!
    I hope the evil do get charged!
    Soros is behind it all, as is greed of many!
    I always felt God was with Trump, and tell all he is not leaving him.
    More are praying and whatGod wants, and I believe.
    Thank you for all the time you give in your care for America!

• Ray Cowden Witter

• Don Crumbley

11/16/2020 06:40 PM

• mary alice a phillips

11/16/2020 06:37 PM

• Paul Kern

11/16/2020 06:36 PM

We need to continue in fervent prayer as only God can put a stop to this.

• Charles Matthews

11/16/2020 06:23 PM

• Robert Mascari

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Hi Mike,
    2 comments:
    These people need to be stopped from this nonsense.

• Stephen Russell

11/16/2020 06:21 PM

Countering leftist Violence:

Fight Fire with Fire
    Go in armed, clubs, guns.
    Wear MAGA gear after beat down of leftists.
    Police enforce rules for ALL