On Monday, Gov. Huckabee offered a link to a YouTube video hosted by a conservative who calls himself “Mr. Reagan” and titled “The Brains Behind Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.” The Governor neither endorsed it nor condemned it, just cited it as something interesting. I had long assumed there had to be some sort of brains behind AOC, as she didn’t seem to have any inside her head. After watching his video a few times, I have to say that his theory is entirely plausible and worth exploring.

Just how does a 29-year-old bartender become the Democratic nominee for Congress from such a densely populated district as hers (the 14th) in New York? We know it had to be because of an organized and very aggressive strategy by “progressive” (as in, radical socialist) Democrats. “Mr. Reagan” asserts that AOC was recruited to run by a group called the Justice Democrats, which he says has a plan to find the “faces” of the new Progressive movement and run them for office around the country, with the ultimate goal of taking over Congress. He believes that AOC is, essentially, an actress, reciting their talking points.

At this writing, the video has racked up over 800,000 views in just 3 days, and I hope it gets millions more. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s a must-see. Watch it if you haven’t –- it’s a little over 23 minutes long –- and then we’ll continue.

In my view, there is nothing crazy about what “Mr. Reagan” is saying. In fact, his theory makes perfect sense to me and would explain a lot. The only way he undercuts his argument is by using the word “actress” to describe AOC and the others run by Justice Democrats.

As far as I know, AOC has never worked as an actress per se. She did not study acting, has not appeared in scripted plays or films, does not have a theatrical agent, is not a member of Actors Equity, and does not go on the usual casting calls. Living in New York City, if she really were an actress, she would have been doing these things. (Come to think of it, though, she might also have been bartending.) So if this theory is correct, I would rather call her a “proxy,” a “front,” a “figurehead,” maybe even a new kind of Manchurian candidate –- the kind that doesn’t require brainwashing (which I imagine in her case could be done with a Q-tip) because what brain she’s got has already been washed. She has a bachelor’s degree from Boston University; I believe her major was something like international relations and her minor, we’re told, was in economics. (I would love to see her transcripts. If she made A’s in economics, that school is not the place to study economics.)

So, it’s not as if the Justice Democrats enlisted a talent agent, looked at head shots, set up a casting call, and literally signed contracts with real actors and actresses to play progressive politicians. Rather, it appears that they aggressively sought out young leftists who would appeal to very young and millennial voters. This was a “special” kind of casting call, arranged by political operatives rather than movie directors. With AOC, who apparently was brought to the call by her brother, they hit the jackpot, and she quickly became a star. As you saw in the video, the leader of JD, Alexandra Rojas, freely admits that in 2016, they looked at 10,000 potential candidates and found her. They organized her entire campaign for her.

Trying to get inside their heads, I assume they were –- and are –- looking for energetic young people, preferably of color. Older folks and white people (especially male) need not apply, unless there’s something so irresistibly cool about them (androgyny?) that it makes up for those severe shortcomings. They want good-looking people with fresh faces, eyes spaced wide apart, even features and big, gleaming teeth. They want a variety of ethnicities. They will style these young socialists in hip, expensive designer clothes. In others words, they want people who look like they could appear in a Benetton ad.

Now, here’s a picture of one of the other people “Mr. Reagan” says was “cast” to run in her primary. This is freshman Rep. Ayanna Pressley (great name!) of Massachusetts, who just turned 45; it’s a good thing for her political career that she looks great for her age. She recently made news by endorsing the brilliant idea of lowering the voting age in federal elections from 18 to 16.

So this appears to be the new strategy for old-time radical leftism: put a fresh face on it!

AOC does a fairly good job of parroting their talking points, although when she attempts to go off-script and put things into her own words, she tends to get them wrong or turned around.  She did a great job reading scripted questions at the Michael Cohen hearing, though.  She looks good and speaks with conviction, and those are the two most important things.

Her campaign manager and now chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, has been in the news lately over serious accusations of mishandling over $1 million in campaign donations. After cutting his teeth on the Bernie Sanders campaign, he appears to be behind AOC’s messaging. Others from the Bernie campaign –- social media experts and radical Saul Alinsky-style organizers –- came on board as well. As “Mr. Reagan” shows through video clips, the Justice Democrats have been very open about finding new, more electable people –- people who fit their “brand” –- to challenge Democratic incumbents, win in their Dem-majority districts and, in the long run, TAKE OVER Congress. What’s after that? “Mr. Reagan” thinks it’s the Presidency.

This kind of thing wouldn’t work unless there were a lot of people who didn’t know beans about history or economics or ANYTHING but who won’t let that stop them from voting. It’s important to them to elect the first twentysomething female Puerto Rican, or the first hijab-wearing female Somali, or the first (fill in the blank). If these candidates look hip, hate Trump, think abortion and even infanticide is great, want to legalize pot, and promise to provide everything for free, they’re in.

I do think this started in earnest with the election of Barack Obama in 2008. Here was someone with huge star power, a dazzling smile and a fine speaking voice who represented an opportunity to elect the first black President. He himself was a community organizer, and the path was quickly cleared for him. But even that wasn’t a first; for example, John Kennedy had the advantage because he was much more appealing than Nixon. There was even a movie called “The Candidate,” in which the people elected a neophyte who looked exactly like Robert Redford.

Incidentally, this is one more reason why I still think Michelle Obama will announce she’s running and will win the nomination. There’s nobody running with her degree of star power, and that’s what they need for the general election. She fits the “brand” and the media love her. Personally, I don’t care if a candidate looks like Mr. or Ms. Potato Head if that person is going to be a good leader, keep our nation strong and defend the Constitution, but that’s just me.

The best way to counteract this strategy, if it's what they’re doing, is to expose it, so pass “Mr. Reagan” around! I really am worried that, thanks to our education system, there are just too many uninformed voters who think “socialism” has something to do with social media and getting stuff for free. To get an idea of their level of discourse, you might check out the following video, a running commentary on “Mr. Reagan’s” presentation. I warn you –- in fact, I REALLY hesitated to link to it at all –- because the language is just relentlessly filthy. (I turned it off at the 9:00 mark.) But this person, with his lame attempt to refute the theory, is “Exhibit A,” making the case that some people are so wretchedly stupid, a scheme to woo the electorate with pretty faces might actually work. If you do have a functioning brain, that realization will scare the wits out of you.

failed actor EXPOSES AOC conspiracy

LEAVE LAURA A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. SHE READS THEM!

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

• Judy Hamilton

03/14/2019 08:32 PM

I found the AOC video at politichicks.com and at this time the link is working.

• Marcia Standifer

03/14/2019 06:35 PM

Hi, Laura! Love your commentaries - all of them....This one even made my husband laugh.

Here’s the link to “The Brains Behind AOC” YouTube - since the link on your article was a dead end/error when I tried it. I found this video a few days ago, from a comment below a FOX news article. Truly a Must See!

Hope this helps those who are trying to view it. Take the time. Be informed. It’s worth it.

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:40 PM

I believe the socialist agenda has a big following in our country, if nothing else by the younger generations. I believe they could do great harm if allowed to continue the push they've started. Infanticide, voting age of 16, elimination of Electoral college, open borders, voting by illegals. Check out article, here's info on how Cortez was put into House of Representatives. She's an extreme liberal socialist and they plan on taking over Pelosi. Remember her famous "I'm the boss". Read the article, it explains who Cortez (AOC) is, who her makers are, who writes her scripts and who's next. Seriously. Safe site - Politico Magazine

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:34 PM

• Lucy Hooker

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

I was reading the comments after this article. A number of people said they could not access the video. I tried the link in the article and it didn’t work, but I went to YouTube and did a search of The Brains Behind Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Cortez and it came right up. I checked the link in the article and it looks the same, so I don’t know why it didn’t work. I just wanted to let people know the video is still available on YouTube.

• Phil Stocks

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

I would like to know:
    Democrats want to raise the age to purchase firearms from 18 to 21.
    Now they want to lower the age to vote to 16.
    If you can't trust a person to purchase a firearm and use it lawfully until age 21, why should we expect a 16 year old to have the where-with-all and knowledge to cast a reasonable vote?
    Maybe we should raise the voting age from 18 back to 21.

• GInny Sherk

03/14/2019 04:34 PM

God help us conservatives. Are we too deep into all this progressiveness to be able to stop it. Certainly not without the help of almighty
    God. Dr. Jeremiah's book "Signs" which is deeply biblical into the end times signs, certainly has me more and more reading prophecy information about the second coming of Jesus Christ. This seems to me to be the only solution to the common problem of brainwashed, idiotic humans who want everything for nothing. Even to the point of murdering innocent babies and children and no respect for the nice people trying to make things right and better. Evil reigns when good men do nothing.
    hard to do things right and make things better. Read Thessalonians Chapter 4 and 1Corinithians 15. This can't happen too soon for me.

• Deborah Hafer

03/14/2019 04:00 PM

Thanks for confirming my own suspicions. OAC sounds rehearsed & i wondered who coached her. Seems we have the Stepford Wives in congress. God help us!

• Harold Levi

03/14/2019 03:56 PM

This has been my thinking from the beginning. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Alexandria Occasionally-Coherent) is demonstrably lacking in intellectual skill and could not have created the New Green Deal. The NGD came from a funded source that has had sufficient time to create this plan. After the NGD was announced I suspected she was a cover for a "Puppet Master" as was/is Obama. Yes, George Soros is trying to take over the U.S.

• Chris Morley

03/14/2019 03:08 PM

Hi Laura.
    I looked at the link to the response of the "Mr Reagan" video. I am surprised you got to the 9 minute mark. The man seem to be showing not only a lack of intelligence, but he could not argue any of "Mr. Reagan's" points. I only made it to the point where he still couldn't refute any of the points made and resorted to attacking "Mr. Reagan's" appearance.

• rodney Burke

03/14/2019 02:44 PM

AOC has brains behind her? It sure isnt' showing, I only see someone who is out of touch with reality, knows NOTHING about economics, has zero common sense and it incoherent as you point out when she goes "off script". And we should let her have a big role in the house? really? I watched her in an interview in San Antonio, Texas and she was babbling incoherency. She couldn't speak one sentence without 4-5 "likes" in it. So the "Brains" behind her are "about two quarts low in the intellect department. " Or as George Carlin used to say. "one sandwich short of a picnic." As for Michelle Obama, what qulaifies IT to run? That freak lost her law license due to criminal activity? And she is the so called mate of a prez and she is qualified to be president? I don't think so. Speaking of someone who doesn't have the temperament? She was angry for 8 years. no, no, this is nothijng more than a ploy to get Barack the fraud back in power. Time already to arm ourselves with ALL this freak said for 8 years and throw it back at IT.

• Robin Durham

03/14/2019 02:24 PM

AOC IS the perfect actress to run for political office - and the press doesn’t care if they don’t know the answers! Ditto, for Michelle. This all fits and you know Soros is the money behind it all.

• roger codger

03/14/2019 02:04 PM

I`ve long thought this!Nobody can be that STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sandra Malone

03/14/2019 01:55 PM

Personally, I always thought that Obama was just a "talking head" and the country was actually run by Valerie Jarrett. I always believed that Obama was groomed for the job and taught how to talk, how to walk, and how to dress.

• Heidi Petrick

03/14/2019 01:53 PM

Hey Ms Ainsworth,
    I totally agree with you. People, or at least the twenty something want to be taken care of. At one of my jobs I had a lengthy convention with a young man of twenty three who was tickled pink over free housing, food, education etc. My father was the second generation from the pioneer's and my mom was second generation from mountain people in Germany so I learned how important it was to first, trust in the Lord and two, to work for the things you need and want. How long will it be before people find out that there really is no free lunch. God bless you and yours, keep up the good work. Heidi

• Willy Katz

03/14/2019 01:50 PM

Chavez and Maduro were not pretty faces, but they sold a bill of goods to the uninformed, uneducated population, had the help of most of the media that was leftist, what we call in Venezuela the Champagne, Cadillac comunists though they will have control. Big Mistake. Now people are eating garbage and drinking water from the River Guaire one of the dirtiest in the world. Hope the hapless Republicans cas inform the people about the truth of what this kind of socialism represents.

Born and raised in Venezuela, College and MBA in N.Y. lived back in Caracas 1976-2011, Miami now and U.S. Citizen. and afraid for the future of my Grandchildren.

• Richard Ellis

03/14/2019 01:48 PM

A very good RANT on the mouth piece's behind this "PHONY BAR TENDER"! This new socialism IDEA is a total wash from the get go! No mater where Socialism is it never worked nor will it ever work as they sadly try to turn this Country into a 3rd world slum.

• Firewagon

03/14/2019 01:24 PM

Excellent stuff! Great read/Reagan video. Is it just me, and you can even call me a racist, but it seems 'common(?)' that anyone connected to this mess has a name that might already be, or should be if not, on the Terrorist Watch List? It has been confounding to me that this 'newbie' congresswoman appears, daily, on almost all media, with even FOX programs talking about "AOC." With FOX, only(!), they do point out the idiocy behind the schmooze. I still maintain that former, thank God, President Obama was our 'Manchurian President' - he started the ball rolling.

• Gretchen Grant

03/14/2019 12:53 PM

It is quite obvious someone is pulling this puppet's strings just as Soros did/does Obama's. She is dumber than a rock, but that's not the problem. The problem is the brainwashed "children" who are allowed to vote. Although 16 was a while ago for me, I can tell you the last thing, at that age, on my mind was politics. Sixteen is an extremely frightening idea. Even at eighteen I was too immature to vote and people who knew me thought I was quite mature for my age. This country is a train wreck waiting to happen, just like Finnland. Bet the millennials haven't heard about the collapse of that socialist country in the news because the lib media isn't going to report it.

• craig lehigh

03/14/2019 12:31 PM

hello laura,
    well i clicked on the youtube link several times , and it apparently has been taken down.... but i ddi get to see the other link where that idiot was commentating on "reagan's" video. but like you i had to click out of it ... but it does sound very suspicious. i,myself have expressed concern about how she got elected and who was behind it. there is no way she could have gotten elected on her own. as well as the other 2 freshman reps that seem to be AOC's best bud's... something is very fishy in denmark thats for sure. they need to be exposed. but... im not sure that would stop them... i fear if this course continues it will bring on a very very dark day in and for America. do you remember the video of osama bin ladden? saying that he would take U.S. down from the inside?? his son and his cronies are back it it again i saw in the news last week or so. this ALL needs to some how be exposed. i hope good people in political and media positions who CAN will do something about this radical ,very scary movement and apparent attempt at a political take over of our republic. god bless america!

• Sharon Lane

03/14/2019 12:04 PM

Great article - gave me some morning chuckles. Keep them coming.....

• John Smith

03/14/2019 11:49 AM

I don't really understand how a "Socialist" can even be president...much less a congress person. Because, Socialism stands against the values and principles of our Constitution, therefore, there is no way they can uphold or protect and defend the Constitution..especially from foreign or domestic enemies.. Because, they would be the enemy. So, if a Socialist were to be elected, they would either get nothing done because the members of Congress would uphold the Constitution or they would be successful because they managed to either work around Congress or get both chambers of Congress to agree.. In which case, that would be tyranny...which is covered in the declaration of Independence.

• Eileen Boehler

03/14/2019 11:46 AM

I absolutely agree and am very worried. I have watched the "Mr Reagan" video and it gives me chills. Please keep speaking out in your sphere of influence and I will speak out in mine. I plan to have a conversation with my 23 year old granddaughter to find out what she and her friends are thinking. I have been shamefully apolitical but no more!

• Glenda Piacenti

03/14/2019 11:45 AM

I'm pretty sure I know what video you are talking about from "Mr Reagan". I actually posted it. However the link provided is not working. I don't know what that means, but I tried it twice and it's a dead end.

• Robert Campbell

03/14/2019 11:25 AM

The YouTube link has been removed.. Censorship from Google.. you can bet on it..

failed actor EXPOSES AOC conspiracy

LEAVE LAURA A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. SHE READS THEM!

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

• Judy Hamilton

03/14/2019 08:32 PM

I found the AOC video at politichicks.com and at this time the link is working.

• Marcia Standifer

03/14/2019 06:35 PM

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:40 PM

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:34 PM

• Lucy Hooker

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

• Phil Stocks

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

I would like to know:
    Democrats want to raise the age to purchase firearms from 18 to 21.
    Now they want to lower the age to vote to 16.
    Maybe we should raise the voting age from 18 back to 21.

• GInny Sherk

• rodney Burke

03/14/2019 02:44 PM

• Robin Durham

03/14/2019 02:24 PM

• roger codger

03/14/2019 02:04 PM

I`ve long thought this!Nobody can be that STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sandra Malone

03/14/2019 12:53 PM

• craig lehigh

03/14/2019 12:31 PM

hello laura,

• Sharon Lane

03/14/2019 12:04 PM

Great article - gave me some morning chuckles. Keep them coming.....

• John Smith

03/14/2019 11:49 AM

• Eileen Boehler

03/14/2019 11:46 AM

• Glenda Piacenti

03/14/2019 11:45 AM

• Robert Campbell

03/14/2019 11:25 AM

failed actor EXPOSES AOC conspiracy

LEAVE LAURA A COMMENT BY CLICKING HERE. SHE READS THEM!

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

Laura Ainsworth replies to letter from pro-choice Christian

• Judy Hamilton

03/14/2019 08:32 PM

I found the AOC video at politichicks.com and at this time the link is working.

• Marcia Standifer

03/14/2019 06:35 PM

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:40 PM

• Patty Denby

03/14/2019 05:34 PM

• Lucy Hooker

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

• Phil Stocks

03/14/2019 04:46 PM

I would like to know:
    Democrats want to raise the age to purchase firearms from 18 to 21.
    Now they want to lower the age to vote to 16.
    Maybe we should raise the voting age from 18 back to 21.

• GInny Sherk

• rodney Burke

03/14/2019 02:44 PM

• Robin Durham

03/14/2019 02:24 PM

• roger codger

03/14/2019 02:04 PM

I`ve long thought this!Nobody can be that STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sandra Malone

03/14/2019 12:53 PM

• craig lehigh

03/14/2019 12:31 PM

hello laura,

• Sharon Lane

03/14/2019 12:04 PM

Great article - gave me some morning chuckles. Keep them coming.....

• John Smith