November 6, 2020

MAJOR LEGAL WIN FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP IN PA

Court bars deadline extension for absentee voters to provide missing proof of ID. As explained at the link by J.P. Friere, when there were errors in absentee ballots, Democrats went out in violation of the law, found Democrat voters and told them they needed to vote again, while specifically not doing that for Republican voters. As Friere notes, this is not a conservative issue nor a progressive issue; it’s an issue of basic fairness that is a threat to our democracy and that ought to enrage everyone. But it won't.

I kind of suspected that they didn’t cover over the windows in the Philly ballot counting facility just because it’s always sunny in Philadelphia.

VOTER FRAUD UPDATES

Voter Fraud Updates: Another Pennsylvania postal worker, this time from Erie, has contacted Project Veritas to claim he overheard his supervisor talking about accepting ballots collected as late as Thursday, taking them to another facility, backdating the postmarks to Election Day, then expressing them to the ballot counting center.

Lawyers for the Nevada GOP sent a criminal referral to Attorney General Bill Barr seeking a federal investigation into alleged voter fraud in the state. They claim they’ve already identified 3,062 individuals who improperly cast mail-in ballots and they “expect that number to grow substantially,” with thousands allegedly having voted in Nevada after moving to other states.

LEFTIST LOVE IS...

One of the stranger delusions of the left is that no matter how nasty, intolerant, violent or fascistic they become, it’s justified because their political opponents are evil while they represent only love and goodness.

A perfect example of this blind hubris came last night at the end of the season premiere of the sitcom “Young Sheldon,” where producer Chuck Lorre often undermines his own family-friendly, non-political show by inserting his liberal political rants onto a title card that flashes on screen for only a second. He calls them “vanity cards,” appropriately enough. In his latest, he wrote about the election before it took place and said, “…while life and death is on the ballot, our real choice is between love and hate.”

I’m baffled by that self-righteous attitude, since I voted for Trump, but I don’t hate anyone. I know a lot of Trump supporters, male and female and of all races, and I don’t think of any of them as hateful, either. Justifiably angry about some things, yes, but not in any way filled with hate. Certainly nothing like the furious, screaming, foul-mouthed displays of pure blind rage and hatred that we’ve seen the left spewing over the past four years.

So instead of responding to Mr. Lorre’s vanity card with hatred, I thought I’d use it creatively, to invent a new version of the long-running comic strip, “Love Is…” I call it “Leftist Love Is…” Here are a few examples; I’m sure you’ll be able to think of many more:

“Love is…a former Jerrold Nadler intern showing how much she wants to ‘restore the soul of the nation’ by spitting in a cop’s face during a pandemic while screaming, ‘F--- you, fascist!’…

“Love is…showing how much black lives matter to you by smashing a black Trump supporter’s teeth for daring to hold a peaceful pro-free speech rally…”

“Love is…fighting ‘hatefulness’ by advocating a communist Chinese-style 'Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ to publicly shame and ostracize your political opponents.”

You get the idea, and I could go on listing more all weekend, a number of them involving arson, assault, murder and looting. To quote the theme song of another famous sitcom, “Love is all around…”

A BRIGHT SIDE

Even if Joe Biden does become President, Megan Fox at PJ Media offers 10 reasons why it will actually be good for Republicans. I care much less about that than I do about how bad it will be for America, but at least she’s looking on the bright side – although I imagine some of this is meant more as black humor than genuine good news.

STOP THE STEAL

A group protesting voting irregularities called “Stop The Steal” was gaining thousands of members a minute until Facebook shut it down and Twitter censored its founder.

Maybe we need to form an anti-Twitter and Facebook group called “Stop the Steal of Our Right to Free Speech.”

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Alice & Jerome Frimann

11/07/2020 10:27 AM

An Anti facebook...Anti Tweeter site should have been established LONG AGO.
    Go for it NOW... And Call it ??.." Americall" or something like this....

• cleta kreutzer

11/07/2020 10:05 AM

Dear President Trump,
    I want to take a minute to say thank you. Regardless of the outcome of this election you deserve my gratitude. Thank you for not plunging us into another war. Thank you for walking through HELL and back for the American people. Thank you for doing it for free. Thank you for working through the night while my family was tucked safely in bed. Thank you for standing strong and staring adversity in the face. Thank you for keeping GOD in the country I love. Thank you for not backing down when the weight of the world was against you. Thank you for putting your family in the line of fire when you didn’t have to. Thank you for standing up for women. Thank you for not being a politician. Thank you for being raw and even sometimes too much. Thank you for standing up for the unborn. Thank you for caring about the little guy. Thank you for working harder than any president in my lifetime ever has. Thank you for your service to this country. You were part of some of the greatest days of my life. Thank you. Win or lose I am a fan. You have fulfilled every promise you have made to me and for that I am thankful. May GOD always bless you and your family.
    From a greatfull nation,
    Thank you and God bless you! ??????

• Vickie Castleberry

11/07/2020 09:56 AM

Keep praying that the fraud will be exposed and punished and that Trump will be our President. Our God is mighty and He is able to overcome the dishonesty and help us to stay free. Our part is to humble ourselves before God, and admit that we have failed, and seek Him with all our hearts. Then He will forgive us and heal our land. I am holding on to God and trusting Him to show Himself strong and asking that when the victory is won, everyone will give honor and praise to Him!

• Robert Horn

11/07/2020 09:35 AM

As the dust settles many conservatives will continue to blame the media, big tech, and leftist politicians for Pres Trump's apparent defeat. Let's focus the blame where it belongs. Most of the Wash DC Republican establishment sat on their wallets for the past four years and did not rally around their president. He threatens their money pit as much as he threatens the Dems.

• T. Mominee

11/07/2020 09:32 AM

This whole mess is tragically dystopian and surreal. Progressivism was once labeled a serious mental illness, then not, for political reasons. Now we know why so many are incapable of accepting actual truth, and deplore reason and justice. They are psychologically incapable of handling it. How do we possibly convince millions of emotionally unstable people to even look at all the sordid facts being uncovered? And what if they refuse to face reality and that their behaviors have serious consequences? The Constitution clearly calls for only one sentence for treason: death. Does our nation have the stomach to stick to that rule of law to stop the spread of madness? Or will conservatives flinch and say their "better angels" require them to give the traitorous another chance at redemption, and thus more opportunities to nurture their particular evil, which is the real killer virus afflicting the world? Thousands would be executed, many more imprisoned for life. We don't even have adequate penal facilities right now for this. Sadly, the Founders knew what it takes to put a clear stop to madness. Will we have the guts to follow their grimly timeless wisdom on basic human nature? Even the Almighty has angels for war.

• Ann atwell

11/07/2020 09:18 AM

There is a saying that means a lot to mt. "God is still on the throne and prayer changes things." IF every Christian in this country keeps praying for truth and justice, I believe everyone who is trying to steal this election will be caught and held accountable for their misdeeds.

• Sharlotte Qualls

11/07/2020 09:12 AM

I love your newsletter? I also think Face Book and Twitter are grossly CENSORING conservatives and we need to leave them behind and have our own social platforms?

• Suzanne Bullock

11/07/2020 09:06 AM

Have you seen the security camera video of the woman in PA stamping blank ballots, then filling them in with votes for all of the Democrats on the ticket as a uniformed police officer and other vote counters watched?
    I am very afraid of what will happen to Trump if Biden/Harris are actually inaugurated in January.
    Part of me is fighting fear for President Trump, and all of us, should the fight to stop the steal not be successful while another part of me strives to remember some of my favorite scriptures related to fear.
    Gen. 26:24 … fear not, for I am with thee…
    Numbers 14:9 Only rebel not ye against the Lord, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the Lord is with us: fear them not.
    2 Kings 6 ...Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
    Psalm 27:1, 3 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?… Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will be confident.
    Psalm 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea...
    Proverbs 3:25-26 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
    Proverbs 29:25, 27 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe…. An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
    Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am they God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

And so, I keep reminding myself that Our Father in Heaven is ultimately in charge and we already know that there are some very rough times coming - especially for those who refuse to obey God.

• Bill Hudson

11/07/2020 09:01 AM

Gov Huckabee,
    If the democrats prevail and and take the presidency I do not anticipate Joe Biden being President for more than a few months before he in some way is removed or declared incapable to serve and Kamala Harris takes the office of President. Once that happens I anticipate a full attack of Christianity and moral values in our country like none of us can conceive. It is now that Christians must stand up in prayer and supplication to God that His will be done and that He empowers us to take the Gospel to our nation and the world. It is only through a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ by many in our nation that we will see change in our nation and a turning to the truth that is only through a knowledge of God's Word and faith in Jesus Christ. The darkness and lies of the world propagated by many in the secular media is a destructive force that will destroy America and all that it has stood for for the last 244 years. The 3 "C's" that your recent book identifies made America great will be cast to the side and replaced with Communism, Corruption and Coercion. When this happens the entire world will suffer and there will be another "dark ages". Only the return of Jesus Christ will end the suffering.

• Douglas Noel

11/07/2020 08:35 AM

None of this is anything new. John Gunther in 1939 wrote a book called Inside Asia in which he explicates everything about the Asian countries and all of their players prior to WW2. On pages 49-50 describes almost word-for-word what is the platform of the Democratic Party (travesty) and it is from the Japanese Army pamphlets: "Unseen distribution of wealth has led to poverty and unemployment for many people...Egotism, individualism, and materialism--these are the evils of modern capitalist society. The time has come when we must liquidate the modern civilization and based on individualism...So long as economic profits, and especially unearned incomes, are enjoyed by one section of the nation alone, the majority of the people will be left in utmost misery and distress...The situation is such that prompt measures must be taken...to readjust fundamentally our policies on finance and economics...It is necessary to set our house in order by complete social and economic stabilization."

Also, the situation between Japan and China was very similar to that which you describe in the paragraph "Leftist love is..." In that, although nearly everything Japan has came from China there was resentment of the success of the Chinese (resentment by the Left of the Right) and the belief that the Chinese (the Right) were deceived and wrong and needed to be saved from themselves. The Japanese believed they were doing China a favor by concurring them and changing them to what the Japanese believed they should be. This appears to be the same belief of the Progressives (Socialists) of today.

We will survive this today as we have in the past. We know that it is God who is in control and it is His plan that will preside. We need to be careful not to succumb to fear, worry, and distress because these are tools of Satan. We can and should be concerned but worry crosses the line and is a violation of the First Commandment. Keep in mind the song we memorized as kids, "I and trusting thee, Lord Jesus. Trusting only Thee...". God bless.

• mike prather

11/07/2020 08:25 AM

I believe that truth will win out because it has to in this situation. I also believe we will be saying Merry Christmas (publicly) for the next 4 years....In God we do trust

• Walt Miller

11/07/2020 07:55 AM

This is the worst election I have ever seen. Biden did win the election. After the polls closed on Tuesday November 3, 2020 President Trump had won the election. This is all corruption. Kamala Harris will destroy our great country. Why can't people see that senile Biden will never be President. Biden is just a puppet for the Democrats.

• Darrell McKinnon

11/07/2020 07:35 AM

It will be interesting to know how many fraudulent votes are coming from Dekalb and Fulton counties in Georgia as when they said that 98% of the votes were in on Wednesday there was no mathematical way Biden could come within 10,000 votes of Trump. The next day 50,000 votes were counted of the 5M votes cast and they said 94% were counted. At that time Trump’s lead was reduced to 8,000 votes. By Thursday evening Trump is behind by about 1,000 votes with 99% counted. 1% of 5M is only 50,000 votes. They have added over 300,000 votes. Doesn’t sound like those made the deadline. Probably ordered from China through Amazon.

• Gay Miller

11/07/2020 06:55 AM

Mr. Huckabee, please research a Twitter like platform called gab.ai? And if you find as I have, it allows freedom of speech without spin or censorship (except violence) recommend it to your readers as an alternative. I think we should all close our FB and Twitter accts and walk over to gab.ai

• Marilyn Scott

11/07/2020 04:41 AM

I don’t understand how the House and Senate races are nearly all decided If all the ballots have not been counted. My one ballot had those on it along with local races.

• Non

11/07/2020 04:23 AM

Get a Parler account. Twitter and Facebook are censoring followers.

• Charlotte Hansen

11/07/2020 03:54 AM

there's lots of "Stop the Steal" going on over on Parler!!

• Steven Hurd

11/07/2020 03:49 AM

I wrote to you before the election and predicted this would happen. I ran for County Board in 1998 in Henry County Illinois and witnessed how the DemoRAT machine out of Rock Island County controls the elections there. The Rats got surprised in 2016 by the election of Trump and they were not going to let it happen again. This is large scale, meticulously planned cheating that the media is doing everything they can to cover up.
    I have a suggestion on at least one way to challenge the so called "results."

• Steven Hurd

11/07/2020 03:47 AM

I have a suggestion on at least one way to challenge the so called "results."

• P Kos

11/07/2020 01:05 AM

Governor,
    I appreciate your daily newsletters and Huckabee on TBN weekly.

What concerns me is today, yesterday now, I heard out of the mouth of Joe Biden threaten to have President Trump from the Whitehouse.
    The Obama/Biden years/history shows us the Democrats are good at ramming their will, their agenda their policies down the nation’s throats with or without our input or vote.

President Trump is my/our President through Inauguration Day, January 2021 and God willing when the ‘real count’ numbers are in, we will have President Trump in the Whitehouse through January 2025.

Threats from the ‘possible’ new president are premature and unwelcome.
    President Trump is within his rights and duty to our Republic to pursue truth in the count & will fight for the rights of Americans.

Mark Levin is correct, our PA Governor Wolf is rogue and his Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar I believe is not fairly overseeing our elections.
    The ends do not justify the means.

Newt Gingrich had a great suggestion. Any district that didn’t allow fair access to observe counting from the start should have all those mail in ballots stripped from the count. No matter who they were for.

My family near the Pittsburgh area, do not have our heads in the sand. I believe Pittsburgh’s politicians are not as unscrupulous as those in Harrisburg or the Philadelphia areas. Yet the City of Pittsburgh’s Mayor Bill Peduto, marched with demonstrators of Black Lives Matter. While he is entitled to his personal political views, our politicians are not to be actively engaged in political demonstrations.

When we the GOP don’t politically get our own way, we don’t riot, burn down people’s businesses loot, intimidate, etc. We accept and comply. Those days are coming to an end. This is a Republic, with a constitution and rule of law. We all need to stand up to tyranny.

Today it was reported that 30 states apparently had the same software that had glitches where GOP votes were switched to Democratic candidates!?
    Is there enough fraud or stealing votes that the count will make a difference in the outcome of the presidential election?
    For President!? For Senate or House members!?

To know it was an honest & fair election is ‘VITAL’ to trust.
    In the past and going forward my trust has and will be on God to determine. Bringing the deeds done in darkness, on either side, into the light.
    Less government and more We The People.
    I believe one thing for sure, that our Founding Fathers anticipated some of what will come while creating our government but would truly be mortified at the lengths the Democratic Party the mainstream and social media’s, Hollywood, elites, Silicon Valley and big tech have and will go to for power, control and money.

We must without fear stand our ground as citizens under our God given Bill of Rights and not permit the government to silence truth...

So much more to write, but I’ll stop with Book 1, except add To God Be The Glory, The Honor & The Power forever, Amen!

• Norma holmes

11/07/2020 12:48 AM

Are there any video tapes of what is happening. ? Could. gOP petition courts to order video cameras in ballot sorting areas as protection to everyone involved ?

• Gordon French

11/07/2020 12:39 AM

Seems like we need a runoff election in the battleground states to purge all the attempts at lying, stealing and cheating from the Biden vote tallies. This time we could go back to casting votes after verification of identity and county residence. That's worked great for over 200 years. I suppose it's a little simple minded but it would have worked for 2020.

• Fredrick Peterson

11/06/2020 11:45 PM

I heard that the mayor of Philadelphia said that President Trump should put on his “Big Boy Pants.” This strikes me as funny because these past 4 years the whole Democratic Party has refused to put on their “Big Boy Pants” on. Hillary couldn’t even give a concession speech the night she lost! We had Baby Trump balloons flying everywhere. When there should have been Baby Hillary balloons flying around.

• Jim Brookins

11/06/2020 11:09 PM

I hear a lot of talk saying that "we cannot let this happen." "We must stop this corruption.' in our democracy.
    What I don't hear is the "how-to", the ' here is who to contact" here is "where to go". Can someone please give us patriots some directions?

• Alan Liljekrans

11/06/2020 10:48 PM

We already have an alternative to Twitter - it's Parler! You're on it - promote it!

November 6, 2020

MAJOR LEGAL WIN FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP IN PA

VOTER FRAUD UPDATES

LEFTIST LOVE IS...

A BRIGHT SIDE

STOP THE STEAL

DAILY BIBLE VERSE

• Alice & Jerome Frimann

11/07/2020 10:27 AM

An Anti facebook...Anti Tweeter site should have been established LONG AGO.
    Go for it NOW... And Call it ??.." Americall" or something like this....

• cleta kreutzer

11/07/2020 10:05 AM

Dear President Trump,
    From a greatfull nation,
    Thank you and God bless you! ??????

• Vickie Castleberry

11/07/2020 09:56 AM

• Robert Horn

11/07/2020 09:35 AM

• T. Mominee

11/07/2020 09:32 AM

• Ann atwell

11/07/2020 09:18 AM

• Sharlotte Qualls

11/07/2020 09:12 AM

• Suzanne Bullock

11/07/2020 09:06 AM

Gen. 26:24 … fear not, for I am with thee…

• Bill Hudson

• Gay Miller

11/07/2020 06:55 AM

• Marilyn Scott

11/07/2020 04:41 AM

• Non

11/07/2020 04:23 AM

Get a Parler account. Twitter and Facebook are censoring followers.

• Charlotte Hansen

11/07/2020 03:54 AM

there's lots of "Stop the Steal" going on over on Parler!!

• Steven Hurd

11/07/2020 03:49 AM

I have a suggestion on at least one way to challenge the so called "results."

• Steven Hurd

11/07/2020 03:47 AM

I have a suggestion on at least one way to challenge the so called "results."

• P Kos

11/07/2020 01:05 AM

Governor,
    I appreciate your daily newsletters and Huckabee on TBN weekly.

Threats from the ‘possible’ new president are premature and unwelcome.

The ends do not justify the means.

For President!? For Senate or House members!?

To know it was an honest & fair election is ‘VITAL’ to trust.
    Less government and more We The People.

• Norma holmes