Did Adam Schiff's impeachment hearings change your mind? Leave me a comment below.  I READ THEM!

• Floyd Hale

12/06/2019 12:32 PM

HO !!!! Quite the opposite !!!!!

• Diane Melton

12/06/2019 11:11 AM

I am absolutely AGAINST impeaching President Trump. EVERYONE involved in all this simply need to STOP. Just STOP. And then, get alone with God, for a day, two days, a week . . . and simply pray and listen, really listen. Make sure you have a Bible with you, because He will probably use it to speak to you.

• Marcia branca

12/06/2019 10:02 AM

I have never Changed my mind.
    I love what President Trump is doing for God and our country.
    I pray he gets re-elected and stays safe!!!

• Doris M Henk

12/05/2019 10:31 PM

• Shirley Beckett

12/05/2019 09:19 PM

No impeachment! He is not a perfect man but he is the President and he controls the show. It is
    time for the democrats to do some work -- they are getting paid and all they do is cause trouble.

• Timothy Coker

12/05/2019 09:09 PM

Adam Schiff is a liar. He will never change my mind.

• Julie Epley

12/05/2019 08:06 PM

NO! I am angry that the Dems are wasting our tax payer dollars with this fake trick pony show. Greedy politicians who care nothing about the people who voted them in to office. They will be sorry at the ballot box in 2020. They spew evil venom and will reap what they sow.
    Their mascot is spot on, a jackass!

• Marianne M. Rucker

12/05/2019 04:57 PM

This whole impeach process makes me sick!!!! My theories and suspicions of many years are proving true. I'm 74 years old and come from an extended family that always discussed politics. Now retired, I worked as an RN for 50 years. I'm an outgoing, intelligent women and have learned a lot in my life. I remember back in the mid 1950's when VP Nixon and Kruschev had the "kitchen debate" at the White House. Kruschev said that communism will take over this country without firing a shot. WELL, it's been gradually happening! I lived through the Cuban missile crisis, the Vietnam War and civil unrest, the treachery of LBJ, the civil rights movement, two presidential impeachments, the presidential election that went to SCOTUS because of "chads", 9/11/2001, the conflict in the Middle East, and the Obama Administration with his pen, cellphone and his appointed czars. Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi are dangerous people. They cite the Constitution only when it suits them. At last, we have a president who REALLY cares about the USA and the welfare of the American people. He's not afraid of telling the truth, though sometimes his grandiosity gets him in trouble. He's also not afraid to shake things up. Our government has gotten WAY OUT OF HAND. It's hard to stomach the hate and rage directed at him and his family. I WILL vote for him again, and I doubt that I'll ever vote for or trust a Democrat again. They USED TO BE A GOOD PARTY. For all this talk and outrage about foreign interference in our elections, what about George Soros, the Hungarian multi billionaire!!!!!

• William E. James, PhD

12/05/2019 04:41 PM

Those on the left have lost their ability to think logically or reasonably. (Rom. 1:28)

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 12:04 PM

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 11:56 AM

No!!! This is a farce! I'm so sick of this, democrats are like spoiled children! Their candidate didn't win, so they have to trash Trump!
    How anyone could vote for a Democrat is beyond me!
    Thanks Mr. Mike Huckabee for telling it like it is!
    Darlene Osuji

• Judy Nurkkala

12/05/2019 10:53 AM

President Trump has committed no crimes. The impeachment hearings are insane and a waste of time. Do they think we're stupid? I have a question. If the Dems can lie and cheat as they have been doing, I expect they could also cheat at the ballot box. What are the Republicans doing to keep this from happening and to make our voting legitimate? Every effort must be made to watch them!

• Terry Birdsong

12/05/2019 06:26 AM

No. Our President has done a great job. Leave him be.

• Florence DeVore

12/04/2019 09:25 PM

The president should not be impeached!
    Praying for him several times a day.

• Janet Elliott

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

President Trump will not be impeached! The dems have the house but the “house” they built is from the corrupt cards they keep pulling out of their sleeves trying to find ways to impeach this sitting president. But soon this house of cards are going to cave in on the Dems. And because of their corruption the Democratic Party will never be the same again. May God have mercy on their souls.

• Leslie L. Robinson

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

Not one iota! What a complete waste of tax payers money.

• Rebecca Crow

12/04/2019 04:44 PM

No to impeachment unless Adam "Sniff" is the target of said impeachment. :-)

• Gigi Denton

12/04/2019 04:34 PM

Absolutely support Pres. Trump. He is faithful to what is best for the country.

• Elizabeth Sahagian

12/04/2019 04:14 PM

this man(?) should be impeached - can we change some old rules to do this?

• Judith Pearson

12/04/2019 03:14 PM

No. No one knows the reason behind what President Trump said. It's people's opinion. So No Impeachment.

• Warren T McSwain

12/04/2019 01:56 PM

Noway! Trump is far from perfect but is only doing what he was elected to do.

• Lance E Brown

12/04/2019 01:49 PM

My favorite part of any circus is the “clown car”. AAAaaannnd here we have it. I have listened to today's edition / installment / episode of this SITCOM and the 1st thing I see is that anytime anyone attempts to table anything that is in opposition to the DEM position. They get shut down, stonewalled, shouted down, or just told that their opinion will not be heard. They bat back and forth the “definitions of” but so far no “evidence of “. So far it is all about the word though ? I'm just not seeing any wrong doing “by Trump”. It is the Oval office's job to insure that the tax payers money IS NOT going to corrupt people. I also have two burning question. Why are the children of long time capital hill residents employed in the Ukraine. Why are / is America providing money to Ukraine for defense and then demanding that they BUY the weapons they need for that defense FROM US? Box up a few Anti Tank Weapons, Merry Christmas them to Ukraine THEN talk up how important it was that they got them.

• Peggy Swan

12/04/2019 10:36 AM

No it did not. It is ridiculous.

• Darlene French

12/04/2019 08:25 AM

• Deanna Drab

12/04/2019 06:25 AM

Let's see.......our elected officials are wasting taxpayer time and dollars because a select number of them hate President Donald Trump. And we, American taxpayers, are supposed to be pleased? I think not. Get back to the work the American people elected you to do and leave a duly elected American president to do his job!

• Floyd Hale

12/06/2019 12:32 PM

HO !!!! Quite the opposite !!!!!

• Diane Melton

12/06/2019 11:11 AM

• Marcia branca

12/06/2019 10:02 AM

I have never Changed my mind.
    I love what President Trump is doing for God and our country.
    I pray he gets re-elected and stays safe!!!

• Doris M Henk

12/05/2019 10:31 PM

• Shirley Beckett

12/05/2019 09:19 PM

• Timothy Coker

12/05/2019 09:09 PM

Adam Schiff is a liar. He will never change my mind.

• Julie Epley

12/05/2019 08:06 PM

Their mascot is spot on, a jackass!

• Marianne M. Rucker

12/05/2019 04:57 PM

• William E. James, PhD

12/05/2019 04:41 PM

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 12:04 PM

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 11:56 AM

How anyone could vote for a Democrat is beyond me!
    Thanks Mr. Mike Huckabee for telling it like it is!
    Darlene Osuji

• Judy Nurkkala

12/05/2019 10:53 AM

• Terry Birdsong

12/05/2019 06:26 AM

No. Our President has done a great job. Leave him be.

• Florence DeVore

12/04/2019 09:25 PM

The president should not be impeached!
    Praying for him several times a day.

• Janet Elliott

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

• Leslie L. Robinson

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

Not one iota! What a complete waste of tax payers money.

• Rebecca Crow

12/04/2019 04:44 PM

No to impeachment unless Adam "Sniff" is the target of said impeachment. :-)

• Gigi Denton

12/04/2019 04:34 PM

Absolutely support Pres. Trump. He is faithful to what is best for the country.

• Elizabeth Sahagian

12/04/2019 04:14 PM

this man(?) should be impeached - can we change some old rules to do this?

• Judith Pearson

12/04/2019 03:14 PM

• Warren T McSwain

12/04/2019 01:56 PM

Noway! Trump is far from perfect but is only doing what he was elected to do.

• Lance E Brown

12/04/2019 01:49 PM

• Peggy Swan

12/04/2019 10:36 AM

No it did not. It is ridiculous.

• Darlene French

12/04/2019 08:25 AM

• Deanna Drab

12/04/2019 06:25 AM

• Floyd Hale

12/06/2019 12:32 PM

HO !!!! Quite the opposite !!!!!

• Diane Melton

12/06/2019 11:11 AM

• Marcia branca

12/06/2019 10:02 AM

I have never Changed my mind.
    I love what President Trump is doing for God and our country.
    I pray he gets re-elected and stays safe!!!

• Doris M Henk

12/05/2019 10:31 PM

• Shirley Beckett

12/05/2019 09:19 PM

• Timothy Coker

12/05/2019 09:09 PM

Adam Schiff is a liar. He will never change my mind.

• Julie Epley

12/05/2019 08:06 PM

Their mascot is spot on, a jackass!

• Marianne M. Rucker

12/05/2019 04:57 PM

• William E. James, PhD

12/05/2019 04:41 PM

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 12:04 PM

• Darlene Osuji

12/05/2019 11:56 AM

How anyone could vote for a Democrat is beyond me!
    Thanks Mr. Mike Huckabee for telling it like it is!
    Darlene Osuji

• Judy Nurkkala

12/05/2019 10:53 AM

• Terry Birdsong

12/05/2019 06:26 AM

No. Our President has done a great job. Leave him be.

• Florence DeVore

12/04/2019 09:25 PM

The president should not be impeached!
    Praying for him several times a day.

• Janet Elliott

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

• Leslie L. Robinson

12/04/2019 06:24 PM

Not one iota! What a complete waste of tax payers money.

• Rebecca Crow

12/04/2019 04:44 PM

No to impeachment unless Adam "Sniff" is the target of said impeachment. :-)

• Gigi Denton

12/04/2019 04:34 PM

Absolutely support Pres. Trump. He is faithful to what is best for the country.

• Elizabeth Sahagian

12/04/2019 04:14 PM

this man(?) should be impeached - can we change some old rules to do this?

• Judith Pearson

12/04/2019 03:14 PM

• Warren T McSwain

12/04/2019 01:56 PM

Noway! Trump is far from perfect but is only doing what he was elected to do.

• Lance E Brown

12/04/2019 01:49 PM

• Peggy Swan

12/04/2019 10:36 AM

No it did not. It is ridiculous.

• Darlene French